Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Still so much speculation. Tik only is doing one lakorn a year so it isn't him. I just can't wait to see Aom's work again! XOXO Aom!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
now that you mention kong, i think he will suit the two girls. hes not that great looking, but his acting abilities make up for it. i still want tik, but i am fine with chakrit.
he's a reallie good actor indeed...i may sound shallow..but to me he juz doesn't pass to be the mean guy he plays to beautiful girls like Aom Piyada (my fav. actress btw) and Nok Sinjai

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ lol. aom's my favorite actress too & i never thought in a million years that he'd look good with aom, but i think he did a pretty darn good job in la-ong dao. of the actors i could think of, kong & chakrit has the look of the part.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ lol. aom's my favorite actress too & i never thought in a million years that he'd look good with aom, but i think he did a pretty darn good job in la-ong dao. of the actors i could think of, kong & chakrit has the look of the part.
La-Ong Dao u're talking about rite? i tink i'm gonna start watching tat lakorn cuz goodness my Pol is in there miss him soo much plus it looks reallie good :lol:

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ its a good one to watch. my dad watched it w/ me & hes really really picky when it comes to watching lakorn. he picks all the good one.

tina

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believe pe'ek isn't confirmed yet...I'd like to see Pong with Aom...he'll suit the Aom and Sinjai.

suezie

sarNie Juvenile
The only guy that i could see that will be able to play supporting role to aom and nok is chakrit and pong the are the best p'ek that play supporting role to n'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
shouldnt the pra'ek be confirm by now cuz i heard they are getting ready to film?..maybe they are keeping it a secret until its close to the opening day