Araya Chompoo

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
OMG I love her hair!! I want to do my hair like that!!! Makes me miss my hair now. I just chopped off 4 inches!!! Thanks for sharing.

fru1t_w0rks

sarNie Egg
hey eryone, i just registered.. this will be my first comment.. love araya.. looks like an angel in the pics.. and i agree with the hair.. my hair never grew after cutting it.. so jealous :loool:

anjos

I love Araya is soooooo gorgeous...... love these pixs....... she sooo pretty......I storngly agree w/ya...... love her hair......

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
she looks really pretty in this shoot.. i miss seeing her onscreen.. thanks for sharing..

Nena

sarNie Elites
i love p'chompoo she sooo pretty i love eveything about her i love the pixs is soo pretty i love her with a long hair...

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
She's is really beautiful on those pictures, i love everything about it, especially her hair, the clothing and the posing..So far, this is the best photoshoot i've seen of her

the two last picture are my favorite!

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
Oooo lala...she looks reeeally pretty in this shoot! she also looks soooo much better with more meat on her bones! she used to be soo thin!! now shes oh so gorgeous..and i do love her hair!!! :D

mskinyi

wow she looks amazingly beautiful^^ i love this look on her... suits her very much^^ especially her hair color, its pretty!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
THose pictures are so beautiful. Araya is so gorgreous and sexy. Thank for sharing the pictures.