Are you annoyed with them or are you happy with them

• Annoyed

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • Happy

Votes: 81 78.6%

• Total voters

Meadow

sarNie Adult
lol, some of the comments in here are hilarious.

Am I annoyed with KA? No. I'm normally not someone to complain about couples having multiple lakorns as long as the storyline is good and worthwhile. I prefers quality over quantity. I also keep in mind that I need to cherish every project and not constantly whine/complain because eventually, all good things come to an end and the two actors will have to walk off separately. I like KA and think they have great chemistry together. If they were to pair up again in the future, I wouldn't mind but I'm kinda interested in seeing this pairing with another production that's NOT Lakorn Thai since all their projects are from the that company.

In the past, I' was never sucked into the hype of Ateam and I didn't think they had much chemistry. I'm tempted to think that it''s because the lakorn itself didn't allow much progression and development for the pranangs (JLR, NM). Roy Mai proved me wrong and that indeed Ateam are a lovely pairing.

Which couple do I prefer? Ughh. I personally say KA have better on screen chemistry but Ateam have better off screen chemistry and in terms of physical appearance, they're more a lot more compatible.
Anne and Ken's 365 days of love was for Maker J production. So they already worked with another production company other than Lakorn Thai.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
and for some reason, i've always thought 365 Wun Haeng Rak was produced by Lakorn Thai. thanks for the correction.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I love KA Team and i wish thing were like this and not annying like this kind of days... :weep: :cry: :cry1:

I really miss KAteam and i wish to have more of them!!! I :heart: them mucho!!!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Not annoyed with them. They're cute and great together. I've seen all of their lakorns and have enjoyed them all. They were my first love, lol (WHEN I HAD OUM RAK FEVER)!
I LOVE ATEAM but I had to go with Ken and Ann because I dunno, it's unexplanatory...I think they're my bias...

Lankhaml

sarNie Egg
Never will be annoyed...wish they'd hurry and do another lakorn together already! I miss em! Can't seem to get into Ruk Khun Tao Fah...maybe because after watching Pin Anong, nothing else can compare!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
That's cool. That's cool
^^

I Seen all their lakorns together! 5 total! ahahahha
A fan of all of 'em except the first one. Lol

ME = FOREVER KEN&ANN ~ ♥

&&EXCITED ;P
Same here, fan of all except Rang Ngao, and maybe SSH (only love Alin's character)

cecilia

Staff member
I'm okay with all their works except SB b/c ... that multiple doing makes me sick to my stomach ..

Meadow

sarNie Adult
SB was my most favorite and everybody in Thailand loved that lakorn because the ending rating was the highest in ch. 3's history. Like a 25 or something, and no other koo kwan achieved that rating before.

No wonder ch. 3 recently re-runned SB twice during the daytime in the past 2 years. I also heard the ratings were still sky high during the re-runs too.

But anyway, KA won multiple awards for their performance in SB too, especially Ken. Woohooo!!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
SB was my most favorite and everybody in Thailand loved that lakorn because the ending rating was the highest in ch. 3's history. Like a 25 or something, and no other koo kwan achieved that rating before.

No wonder ch. 3 recently re-runned SB twice during the daytime in the past 2 years. I also heard the ratings were still sky high during the re-runs too.

But anyway, KA won multiple awards for their performance in SB too, especially Ken. Woohooo!!
OMG finally know what the rating was. I did heard that the ratings for re-runs were still good too.. Ken deserved it a lot in my opinion cause of his new role and he nailed it. Ann won a lot too <3

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤

Now tat a team to be rooting for...a team tat change history for one channel...finally i get to read someone who know da rating while it air...Thanks

Gawh i love KAteam and i will always be...Ateam??? I love them but for acting wise and never bored me it KAteam...i hope to see them (KA) in a lakorn before they become DONT WANT TO SAY IT!! I want them in a Revenge/slap -kiss lol...:D ooooo or a PERIOD LAKORN!!! To wat i know KAteam have never been in a periond lakorn before right???

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Now tat a team to be rooting for...a team tat change history for one channel...finally i get to read someone who know da rating while it air...Thanks

Gawh i love KAteam and i will always be...Ateam??? I love them but for acting wise and never bored me it KAteam...i hope to see them (KA) in a lakorn before they become DONT WANT TO SAY IT!! I want them in a Revenge/slap -kiss lol... :D ooooo or a PERIOD LAKORN!!! To wat i know KAteam have never been in a periond lakorn before right???
Nope they had never been in a period lakorn

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Okay! My millionth time commenting. But for me the looks dont matter as long as they can act, im so in!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
if you look at their history, ann has better lakorn and she definitely murder aff in the acting department. aum seems to have better lakorns but ken's acting is just a top notch better.

ken and ann can do things aum and aff can pull off but aum and aff canot do things ken and ann. yes ateam has a stronger sex appeal but i think i favor those that look more real together. it is as if they are not acting at all.
I love your comment here..

I never get tired of KA.. I love their lakorns. As someone already mentioned that they have great story line so that make the lakorn more interesting along with their great acting too. I didn't really have time to watch lakorn so I have to choose good one to watch and KA pairing is on my A list.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Personally I've never watched any of their lakorns together. I like Ann and Ken alot just not with each other. I prefer Ann with Willy and Ken with Janie.
I just don't see the chemistry, i attempted to watch Sawan Being but Ann seemed to not suit the role. I'm probably the only one in the world that's not a ken and ann fan.

I'm more of an ateam person
I totally agreed!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Both have their goods...I absolutely adore A-Team in BGST I think that was their best lakorn, but I think Roy Mai was their best lakorn acting-wise

but obviously im a KA fan, Ken & Ann are both strong actors/actress individually & together. They have this real on-screen connection where they can play off each others emotion so well its amazing.

I think both couples have their good & bad lakorn, for A-Team i would say its "Namtan Mai" for KA it was "SS"....

The only thing that i still want KA to have that ATEAM have is 1. travel aboard for a lakorn and 2. Do a "Period" lakorn ( gosh i would die to see Ken / Ann in traditional thai customs)

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Personally I've never watched any of their lakorns together. I like Ann and Ken alot just not with each other. I prefer Ann with Willy and Ken with Janie.
I just don't see the chemistry, i attempted to watch Sawan Being but Ann seemed to not suit the role. I'm probably the only one in the world that's not a ken and ann fan.

I'm more of an ateam person
Really? You don't see the chemistry? Haha...wow...I have nothing against you in any way, you're entitled to your own opinion and so forth, but I just wanted to express my opinion as well. I feel the complete opposite from you haha. I see Ann and Ken oozing with chemistry. They really beat everyone at it, well among the lakorns I've seen only. To be honest, in the past, I never took a liking to them, I never watched them because I thought Ann wasn't pretty and Ken was unattractive, but I was completely bewitched by their acting. 365 Wan Hang Ruk turned me around 180 degrees. They've become my "it" couple. I appreciate their acting much, much more now than ever before. I was a fool for judging them by their looks and that's why today I tell friends and foes judging actors by their appearance is an ignorant thing to do, because when you have talent looks don't matter. I actually like Ken with Ann only, but Ann can be with anyone because she's such a talented and daring actress; she has great chemistry with everyone and of course her #1 leading pra'eks are Ken and Willy.

As for ATeam, I've only watched Jam Luey Ruk, and it didn't really leave an impression, well actually Aum did, but not Aff. Aff's too reserved (which isn't a bad thing, of course), so Aum pretty much stood out to me only.
EDIT: Okay, I lied, I actually watched Namtan Mai too haha. That one was good, I liked the story line and the drama, but still Aff didn't really stand out...Ploy did. Whatever though.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
if you look at their history, ann has better lakorn and she definitely murder aff in the acting department. aum seems to have better lakorns but ken's acting is just a top notch better.

ken and ann can do things aum and aff can pull off but aum and aff canot do things ken and ann. yes ateam has a stronger sex appeal but i think i favor those that look more real together. it is as if they are not acting at all.
Word! Completely agree.
I actually don't sense the sex appeal coming from conservative Aff...