Angel's Mask, Devils Charms (Ch 55) Completed!!!!!!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Y it just getting to the interresting part... Love it can't wait for more.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow, for a moment there I was gonna knock the s*** out of Nadech!!!! But It seems to me like
Yaya has her game back on! Omg...Nadech is on fire!!! Ahhh I'm so excited for the next chapter.
Kia why do you have to tease us again??? 5555 Jkjk...I'm loving it!

Thanks for the update! <3

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angels Mask Devils Charms

Chapter 36

"A kiss right?" Nadech says stepping closer to her as he was basically making this back into his game. He pressed his bare chest against her as his hands circle to the tip of her hands where she was holding the blackets to cover herself up and her clothes.

"A mere stranger would had been better than me but why are you here in my bed and not in his instead?"

"Then if you didn't mind i will take my leave and return to his side immediately and after that i'll tell you how exactly it went." Yaya smiled at him attack him once more.

"You wouldn't dare." He growled.

"I would! And after everything i will come back and tell you in detailed facts and i'll be sure to make it as vivld as possiably so you can picture everything going on na." Yaa traced her fibgers around his cheeks and gentle pushed him away. She push open the door and took her leave but she then started to wonder why he letted her go so easily. She called for a driver and put back on her cloths inside his bathroom and pull her hair up as she came back out Nadech was in the kitchen fixing himself some breakfast. Some how this was weirder than ever, how can they be so calm, they should be fighting, arguring even but there not. She ignored him and walked out of the house. Although Nadech was mad, but he had to contain his cool, he couldn't lose his temper now and still the fact that she was ignoring him still got under his nerves.

After she left he watched her leave and suddenly he grabbed the chair and threw it across the room. Yea and yet he was trying to maintian his cool, so long for that. The chair broke into peaces, he swear he has never been so mad before in his life. The fact that she crawled so deep into his skin made him furious. How could she say that she will go to another man after being with him even if he didn't remember what happen between them? How could she say she will come back and tell him in detailed on how well another man can please her? The thought anger him. His hands reached onto the the counter tops. He could had ripped it apart if he wanted too. What did happen between the two of them? He thought but still nothing came into his mind. This is always what happens when he drinks and after a whole day of sleep he will wake up not remembering. He hated that part. This is why he never drinks to the point were he will go way over borad.

Them both were mad very in fact at one another.

Yaya return to Kates house and she open the front door and sat down on the couch finally able to breath correctly. Kate finally came spotting her and sat down against the edge.

"So what happen?"

"Alot!!" Yaya says bringing her hands to her face. "I can't believe i lost to him again." Yaya admitted. Kite sighed at her.

"Nothing fixed than!"

"Yes nothing fixed."

"This is what he does to everyone. Don't worry to tell you a secret he was looking at you all night and the guy you where with i could had sworn he said 'angelfucker' trust me he was jealous for sure."

"Jealous!" Yaya said raising her voice.

"He was jealous Yaya. Its the first i've seen of him."

"That's good than. But now i will have go take a shower because i smell like him."

"You seem glad about this though why?" Kate asked.

"Me glad?" Yaya says turning back to Kate. "Oh i'm not glad in fact i'm have a new plan in mind." Yaya smirked and walked away.

"New plan?" Kate echoes as laughs a little. Although she is helping Yaya doesn't mean she is betraying Nadech. All she wanta is Nadech realize his love fore Yaya before its too late and sense Yaya isn't leaving Nadech and keeps showing up it's exactly what she wants. She doesn't want them to regret forever.

Sorry again gals for a short update haha if but if u gals want me to update tonight agaian just tell me and ill update!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
That was intense!!!! Nadech is deffinitely on fire. 5555 Keep up your games Yaya.

Thanks for the fast update. I'll be looking forward to tonight chapter!

paof

Thanks u for the fast update..... Loving it.. Can't wait for more.. Love ur ff.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Yay, two updates!! Thank you Kia...

p.s... can you update some more tonight? hahahah j/k... take your time :p

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Sorry everyone i had eveeything well written and then it got deatroyes by the stupid nook haha now im mad but u know imma skip some parts i wrote cuz i hate repeating myself writing stuff i already had so imma start off with an surprised!!!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 37

Doors flew open, weeks has passed and the wedding was set to go. Everyone stood up and waited for the bride to walk right through those doors. The paino played so beautifully in the background as Nadech waited for his bride. But everything was quiet now no one was poping up and Jane was not there to walk down the alle. Where were she?

Nadech was getting impatient and if Jane didn't walk through those doors he will had to go find her himself. He continued to wait a little longer and then finally she showed up through those doors and quickly walk up to him. He sighed but the paino player did not catch up to her beat she was walking in. She grabbed his arm and pull him away from the crowed of realtives.

"What are you doing Jane?"

"I can't marry you."

"What do you mean? C'mon lets.go back in and....."

"No! Your wife is here..i don't want to be anyones mistress."

"What do you mean my wife?" Nadech says confusingly.

As someone in a long red flowly dress comes out.

"There she is...." jane said. "You should continued loving her and not leave her for me." Jane said. Nadech then turn to see her. How could she do this? He went to grab her by the arm violently sqeezing onto her rather harshly.

"What are you oing Yaya?" He hissed at her.

"You see how he acts towards me. He doesn't love me anymore." Yaya says faking her sad innocent voice.

"Nadech i can't be the one to come ruin your love life. You should go back to loving her and she has good news for both of you. You should be happy she is having your child."

"My what?...." nadech couldn't even say what was going on in his mind. He was completely lost and the confusion ate him up. What ever Yaya told Jane was all completely lies of course and he snapped a evil look at Yaya.

"What the fuck did you tell Jane?"

"Please Nadech your hurting me." Yaya faked again and fakes some tears along with it.

"Please stop hurting her Nadech. She's your wife. I can't marry you and i'm sorry. I'll take all the blame and talk to my father to make him understand me and why i made this decision." Jane said and left in some tears.

Yaya couldn't help but smile a bit when she left. But Nadech wow he was furrious. This has been like what, how many time had she crossed him?

"Huh, so this is yoir plan? To ruin my wedding."

"Smart idea, why don't you just state the obviois again." Yaya says changing into a whole nother character.

"You!!!" He was even angery with her than ever.

"You....you what?" Yaya says giving him a big smile and soon everyone in the crowed was starting to worry if there was going to be a wedding or not.

"You ruin my wedding, lied that you pregnant, and now your also trying to bring my name down by using such a low method."

"Whatever this the only reason why i'm here and sense now my task is done i willbe getting going." She smirked.

"Oh no your not sense you lied about being my wife how about officailly becoming my wife. I'll mae all your dreams come true right here right now with all your lies." Nadech says dragging her into theballe and everyone sat and watch. They looked confused Yaya wasn't Jane. Kate, Mark and Prachai sat back and watched. Thry thought by now Yaya would had already left but there se was Nadech was dragging her in and shoved her in and when she refused he lift her up into his arms and brought her to the front of the room.

"Please make this as quick as you can." Nadech said and the father started. "Quicker than that." He said with impateint and forced her to stay and once the father finish and took in a deep breath and said 'you may kiss the bride' Yaya panic and pushed away from his arms. She couldn't believe he was actally forcing her into a marriage she just destroyed. He forced a kiss upon her lips and this time he was sure he was going to make her pay for everything he had just lost and for annoying the crap out of him for tha past couple of weeks. Which gave him no sleep, he was constantly frustrated, all he thought was what was going to happen next? What was her next plan? He just couldn't catch up to her and this time he was going to keep her close and made sure he was going to bring all her damn plans down and make her regret as Yaya had the same.plan for him. But that didn't include getting married. What a plan she had and it came back backfiring at her.

Hell to the no did she want not want to marry him. She once did but that was a year ago, she no longer wanted to marry him.

And when Nadech push his lips away from her he took her thum and preshed against some ink forcing her to print her thum against the marriage papers as he did the same and shoved her off to his car. This was offically the fastest wedding and the most shocking surprises anyone could had had. No one expected this to happen. This was beyond crazy........:)

paof

omg love it. i love how she ruin his weeding, but she has to married him instead....lol ...they marry so fast but i love it... cant wait 4 more. thanks u 4 another update... u r so fast..

shengvang

sarNie Adult
OMG.... I can't believe Nadech just did that!! Wow it seems like everything is getting even more intense.
Yaya is doing so good with all of her plans, and I think it about time she confess that she is still in love with
Nadech. Also Nadech need to realize that he can't live without Yaya too! They both just need a get away
and redo everything over again.

Thank you so much kia for all three update today! Joob joob.

sonitajoe

sarNie Egg
OMG Kia u surprise me!!! OMG everything went so fast n the wedding lol hahhah! Jane is not bad at all!
Cant wait for next update asap!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol thx so much everyone!!! Love all you guys hahaha!! But not today na i will update tomorrow and Im am also super excited to write the next chapters. Lol even though i already know whats goin to happen hehehe u cant blame me cuz i already know whats going to happen hahaha everything is going to be very cool to my thought hahaha

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 38

"Stop the car!!" Yaya was in the erge to beat someone up. She yelled for him to stop but he didn't and what was weird about it was he remind quiet the whole ride as he dragged her along with him while she yelled at the top of her lungs. She was going crazy, she wonder why he hasn't done anything yet and just keep listening to her scream at him. The sun was setting soon and Yaya finally finds her time to text Phrachai and asked him for help. For she didn't want to stay with a man that didn't understand anything that comes out of her mouth.

When he finally stop the car in a rush and finally put the car in park, he looked over at Yaya as she was still running her mouth at him. He pointed his fingure at her and said "stop!"

But she kept yapping on purposely annoying him.

"Have you not had enough?" Nadech quiestion her and she then stopped. She was now afraid he will what he always does when he was angre at her. He always pull her into a car and speed away to a nearby house hat was his and tried everything he can just to find her in bed with him. But not this time, she wasn't going to let him have it. This was beyond the most insane thing that has happen yet. She looked at him differenly now he was hungry for something else his eyes hungry for it and she just keep her distant from him. His eyes was aways like this when he was around her. Why has she not notice it before? Everytime, and now it still showed his disire for her. Was he always like this around her? Hungry, passion, disire, lust all of it was it always like this in his eye even when he was mad at her? She will be in danger if she didn't escape now.

"What do you want?" She asked bitterly.

"An agreement!"

"I'm not making any agreements with you." She snaped back at him knowing what ever he had in plan wasn't going to be anything good anyways.

"You are and your going to listen to me." He said not giving her a chance out of his.

"I said i wont." She declare at him.

"Listen, you are now my wife, you belong with me now and we are a couple whether you like it or not."

It angre her to hear this. Although she never really thought about it until he mention it.

"I didn't agree to maary you, evenything happen in a flash and i decide for myself.i don' t need you making my choices for me. Now if you will excuse me, i will be taking my leave." Yaya says running out the of the car while Nadech hesitate to unbelt his seat belt and jogged after her. She once dailed Phrachai phone while he answered and soon told her whereabouts and then Adech came crushing her phone down.

"What did you do that for?" She once yelled at him again. With no slightest move he pulled her into his embraced and kissed her passionately and deeply. The prefect sight as the sun was just about to set. How come there is always a prefect sight when all the bad things happen and turns into something romantic in ways it couldn't be describe? His tongue tangle with her and she fought back his lips and bit sightly onto his tongue and pulled back immedately. It was breath taking, she had to remove him from her. Her skin was icy cold against him she wasn't showing any movements of wanting him. He was leaving her speechless everytime they meet. The more she thought the more everything seemed to be on his side rather than hers. Seems like luck switched sides without her knowing.

"Stop playing around with me." Yaya hissed at him. She pushed him back and was left skipping on her owh two feet. He pulled her back towards him and his hands reached to her face.

"Lets be truthful here from now on out. The wedding was to pose to be Jane but im actually glad it was you that came instead. I'm glad that you ruined it alright."

"I am not listening to this. You can lie all you want Nadech but i rufuse to listen to anything you say. Your words are lies." She struggles.

"Why do you think i'm lying?"

"Nothing you say is true."

"It is true if you take a second to listen to my words...."

"Did that down that. After all we've been through you decided to leave me, not once but twice. A 3rd time is enough. You decide we get back together two times now and now its my decision this time i will not come back to you never ever."

"Let me remind you we are now married."

"Then lets make a deal."

"What kind of deal?" His voice cold and unpleasant to hear another deal to make.

"Nothing hard, just a game."

"Game?" He says scratching the end of his chin and raised his eyebrows at her. "Aren't we already playing it?"

"You find me and if you do i'll do anything you want even to play wife with you. But if you don 't find me you and i am never to be seen with each other. Even at places or anywhere even if we see each other and you don't touch me then it considers that you have no right to take me back with you until you have meet skin to skin with me."

"You sound like you want to play hide go seek tag with me." He replies ratherly fast. A motocycle was heard coming there way as soon as Yaya notice it se new it was cue for her to leave and jupm onto the motocyle. Se had to make this quick so she could escape him.

"You hate this game right?" Yaya finally smirked and took steps away from him she then ripped the red dress unevenly and as soon as she was far enough away from him she gripped onto the motocylce that came her way. He watch for a split second to just notice what just happen. She hanged onto the driver and looked back at him as her hair flew behind her back and there eyes met for a few seconds as she gave him a evil grin then she was gone from his sight.

Oh god did the sight of her suddenly jumping onto a motocycle and leaving just like that, agre him. Wha was she saying playing the game hide go seek tag right? He thought she was crazy for a bit then thought 'alright if she wants to play a game then alright.' A new game startes.

paof

First one to read ur update.. Love it can't wait for move... The new game begin love it..

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Awwww I'm actually glad that Nadech rather choose Yaya over Jane during the wedding. There he
Amitted that he want Yaya. But the Question is, Is he still playing his game? Hummmmmmm!!!

Thank for the update Kia<3

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Danm! So good, can't wait what's happening next already! This was short but love it! Please make the next one long. Hehe, and please do update soon na ka, I can't wait!!!! :]

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Haha sense i have nothing to do now and school starts tomorrow for me i will update today again haha and tomorrow i might or might not depending if i have time. Thanks everyone!!

Chapter 39

Nadech paces back and forth, back ad forth, biting onto his thum. Which was so women like. Kate enters and soon watches him as he paces back and forth, back and forth. She taps her heels down onto the floor announcing her arrival. He stops and looks at her, his eyes forth looked her not to desturb him at the current moment. He doesn't look please but then his lips flash a scary looking smile at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Kate asked as he walked towards her.

"You missy is going to help me find Yaya. My wife."

"Me?" Kate sniffs a cough. "No i'm not."

"Yes you are!"

"Don't you think your being to demanding. Barry?" Kate returns his gaze back at him.

"Don't look at me like that." He shuffles.

"Please Barry this only invovles you two. Don't include me....."

"I know you help her at the wedding. I know you Mark and Phrachai's been planning the whole thing all along."

".......we did not.....how did you know?" Kate begins.

"Mother! I caught you guys anf asked her to spill it. You know i hate it when you guys go behind my back ."

"I know Barry. Sorry. But no way am i helping you. I am choosing no side here and its best for you to actually try to figure what you really want out of all this you know. Yaa is giving you a choice here, you know. It's if your willing to find her or not. If you win she will be yours ad if you coose not to find hr then you lose her. Listen to me she is testing you if you really love her or not." Kate says putting both her hands around his cheeks.

"I beleive you are capable of loving her. I know deep down inside you that you have always loved Yaya. Even the night when you were announcing your engagment with Jane and not Yaya i still saw your eyes, your love for her. Its always been Yaya! So please....please....please Barry, don't mess things up again when she is giving you third chance to be with her."

"I don't know what i want Kate. Does she? All what you said makes me feel like a total jerk."

"That's cause you are one." Kate chuckles.

"Thanks your helpful." Nadech sighs.

"But you know what Nadech find her before its too late."

"Why would it be too late? Where still playing the game?"

"Doesn't mean she will wait forever for you....." kate speaks and then her voice faintly says, "i hope that guy shes living with has done nothing with her yet....."

Nadech looks over at her again then made her stop.

"Wait what did you say?"

"Nothing i said nothing." Kate says innocently.

"Kate." He growls.

"Oops sorry Yaya it slip out." Kate says and then watches his gaze back on her full attention on her maing her feel uncomfortable at his stare.

"Okay i have heard that Yaya was staying with a guy right now."

"She what?" Nadech growled again. His hand shifts to his hair as if he was pulling his own hair out. "It hasn't even been a week yet and se already i staying with another guy?" He hissed.

"You know se can't wait forever for you...." kate was going to begin again.

"No shush Kate, me and Yaya are married. MARRIED!!" Nadech echoes again at Kate. "She can't be staying with another man."

"Well they are staying under one roof and we all know what might happen......" kates voice faintly runs off.

"You are not helpping her Kate." Nadech sighs unbeleivebly.

"Oh sorry..." Kate mutters again. While his blood boiled with the thought of her staying with a guy. He thn watches Kate for a second, his breathing increased and he reaches over at her.

"Give me your phone."

"Why?"

"Cause i know you keep in contact with her and i can trace her phone number."

"Your really going to trace her phone?" Kate asked worry as if the game already ended for Yaya.

"No i can't give you. I will not help you or get invovle like i said before i will not help."

"Fine, i will find some other way and you better be sure to tell she better be ready cause when i find her, she and i will have a long ass chat with her and maybe have other things plan for her cause my anger is not subsiding anytime soon."

"Jealous you are."

"Jealous! Huh. Kate i feel like i can break aything that is in my hands now and trust me if i find out this guy is touching her.....um you don't know what i will do to him." Nadech finishes and he soon gets a call.

"What is it? If you did not find her thn don't call me for any particallar reasons."

"We just saw her down by Pattaya. She with a guy."

"A guy wait until i get there and well move in." Nadech says darkly inhaling then exhaling quietly andmakes his move.

"Wait let me go also." Kate speaks but he stopps her.

"Didn't you say your not going to get invovled with us."

"Right!!" Kate sighs as Nadech left. "Leave all the fun out for me ergh...." kate sighs again and decides to dailed Yaya's cell. Telling her Adech was on his way to get her.

Yaya smiled a little as her eyes shine brightly across the sea. She was learning how to jet ski with a hotass guy that was a friend of Phrachai's. He was so dreamy with his shirt off and everything for sake god he looked like he had the body of an god. Maybe evnen a little nicer thah Nadech. Which the thought made her laugh a bit.

"Okay Kate thanks for calling to tell me." Yaya says almost escaping a laugh or two before she hunged up.

'so he's really going to to come find me?' Yaya thought and chuckled a laugh. ''Lets make thing things interesting' yaya says with an idea or two.

Hours later she was in the large empty glass house that stood so closely to the edge of the sea. While another women was playing her. Cars pulled up and she new she could see them from afar. Loads of guys pull up and they started to sneak around the area. But Nadech was no where to be found and suddenly she heard footsteps. She closed back before the hand could grabbed her it was a good thing she moved just in time and turn to face the person.

"It's just me." Phrachais friend Timmy aswered back. "You seem like saw a ghost or something." He chuckles.

"Sorry to interupt you two." Someone says with a familiar voice and they both turn to face him.

'DAMN IT' Yaya thought and back away. She grabbed Timmy's hand andthy both drift off down the egde of the house.

"Lets get those jet ski skills a try, shall we?"

"But i didn't teach you how to ride it yet."

"C'mon i listen clearly." Yaya smirks and jumps onto one and starts it. While Nadech was to busy cussing to himself and following along.

'Was this how she was topose to be playing it?" He thought. The thought of hide go seek tag did it make sense to him? This is why he hated the game in the first place. But that guy really does need to take his hands off of her before he breaks them. He jumps onto a jet ski also while the keys were in the engine and quickly follows along. Yaya wasn't a expert at this sport but she really was a fast learner. But somehow Nadech seem to be catching up rather fast. The waves they created as she looked back at Nadech he came side to side to her and smirked.

'Almost' he smirked. 'Skin to skin then its over, this was easier than i thought'

'You got to be kidding me' Yaya thought and shifts in her jet ski and races off as the curved along the eater. But then saw what was coming to them a huge rock was in front of them and she slowly slowed down as Nadech kept close eyes on her not focusing on what he should be that holds before him. She gave him a smile and thn turns her jet ski around and Nadech attempt to do the same but he was
going way to fast and suddenly notice the huge rock and shifts dangerously to the side as he flew off
his jet ski and into the water.

Yaya bursted out laughing wen she saw the site but she was out of sight when Nadech got up and out of the water.

"Damn it!!!" He yelled furiously. Damn did she make him look stupid and then the thought came to him. She just tried to kill him. She definalty did. His mind wonders off as fiery ran along his blood. His heart
skipped beats that made his veins pop out. Did she just pissed of the devil so bad to the notch that
she didn't know what was going to happen when he gets his hands on her. This was about how many times now did she made a fool out of him? She made a fool out of him, his mind went crazy for a bit and hitted the car so furiously. He needed to calm down but that guy that guy that was with her. Oh he better watched out also. His mind, what was she doing to him? To make him lose his temper so bad to the point where he could had chopped of sneones head. She has bewitch him so bad it anger him more and more each day passing. Nights gone by andyet he couldn't sleep without think of her and that guy. Where were she? Where is she. And what was she doing? Quiestions came up one after the other and god damn it he is going to go insane if she keeps this up.

paof

Thanks you for this great update loved it. Can't wait for more.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech is so jealous! Jealous much of her. Lol, this is getting great! Now Yaya is still gone with Timmy, wonder where they have gone? Can't wait to know/read! Please update soon na Kia! Thanks for such a wonderful chapter! :]