Angel's Mask, Devils Charms (Ch 55) Completed!!!!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angels Mask Devils Charms

Chapter 44

"I didn't know you will be this mad...."

"Didn't know??" He chuckles a laugh evilly. "Huh, oh i'm sure you new. Kate would've of told you everything that had happen to me. How furious i was!! You do know that right?!" He says raising up her chin. Yaya jerks away from his hands.

"Don't push me, Nadech." She was able to growl at him. Her voice became unknown was she mad or scared?

"Don't push you??"He repeats again and again. He rolls his eyes back and around at her. Then back to her eyes sharply.

"What about me then? Didn't you push me? Didn't you mock me, crossing the line. Beyond words is married to me and yet......yet you went out and did other "stuff" with other guys that weren't husband. And yet i stayed faithful to you." Nadech says almost screaming at her. His eyes glared with hunger, as he started to lose his breath.

"And so what? I don't see why your angre at me! I don't see what i did to you to make you this angre at me. We played the game, i lost, game over. You won, I lost and i'm yours." Yaya says as if it was that simple to be said and done with. But he didn't see it that way. It anger him even more, what did she take him for?

"You see this as a game. I never saw it like that. We played, but marriage was never a game to start with."

"huh, don't try to be wise with me! We both surely know what you are. Marriage! Don't give me that crap. You will only see me as your playing toy, like the last time. I was stupid enough to give you a second chance and now a third i'm to be your wife. The only reason why i'm not running away from you is because of my words and sense i lost i will stay but don't think that we can ever......" She was stopped for a second......he didn't kiss her, he didn't do anything to her the words just kinda stopped. She didn't want to continued this. This was ridiculous. Why did she have to explain herself to him? She didn't need to or at least not to him.

"Blah blah blah blah blah........we can never be like we use too. I understand but I will make sure everything goes smoothly this time around."

"Don't be joking with me." Yaya looks piss off but maybe she's just overwhelm with the fact that she doesn't want to be his wife. Maybe she does? Who knows! She pushed him away with one twist he pulled her into his embraced as if they were dancing and held her even tighter.

"Who says I was joking? Let me prove to you. I know, I know i'm a little hot temper right now and a little bitter. But I've realize what Kate has said to me made a difference on how you thought about me. I never looked at you as a toy or a thing. It angers me to hear you say that."

She was taken surprise. How could he go to being cold to being something totally different? Saying all these stuff that made him mad into something so different to her ears? Or was it just her?

"Please just stop!" Yaya snaps. She wasn't to found of what he wanted to say.

"I want you to listen. This game ended I found you I won because i actually want you in my life." He continued to hold her in his embraced.

Yaya's mind went wild, questions pop up one after the other. She definitely didn't need this. She couldn't listen, it was impossible for her to trust him a third time.

"Let go of me." Her voice stutter. Her eyes blanked uncontrollably, she seem shaken up already. "Please, let me go." She pushed along his arms.He continues to hold her gripping onto her arms as she tried to pull away from him.

"I know I've done lots of things to make you sad to hurt you and to bring you pain and I'm sorry....i'm sorry Yaya." He pulls her into a hug.

"Your a jerk, a pain, and i don't care what you say. I won't forgive you, never and I won't listen."

"I've sleep unconditional unwell sense you where gone, I've slept with missing your presence. I've missed ever peace of you and now I've realize that every time I push you away I hurt myself. And.....and I know your hurt also."

"Why would I be hurt? I've forgotten all about us, either way we wont last. In the end you'll leave again like the last time. You say Love me and then you say another when everything comes to a misunderstanding. You'll try to hurt me again and then leave again. This love wont last, I've lost hope in us, their is no us anymore. We may be married but it will only be a short while until we break apart again."

"Don't say that. I want us to last, I want us together......"

"Please just stop....." Yaya says and shoves his hand away backing away from him. He grabs her from behind and holds onto her tight. His emotions was being kept under a hot over due madness but now is shaken up into a pool of other emotions he never knew existed.

"Forgive me, please do. Your the first I've ever felt so attracted to. The first I've ever wanted so much, the first of everything new to me. I've been an ass, a jerk, whatever you think of me of but I've always wanted you. So please...." His voice trails off and soon his hands starts slipping away from her body.

"I've begged once and you left, this time it's my turn right?" She says coldly towards him. Facing him and she stood from a far distant.

His eyes hurt in pain, his heart ached, for once he felt the tears come. She was being too cold, first time ever has anyone been so bitter against him. His hands brushed across his hair in frustration and when she was about to say something again, he pushed a kiss upon hers. She gripped onto his collar shirt and pushed away immediately, she new he will be coming pressing lips against her sooner or later. She pushed and pull away from his grip and was about to head a slap but stopped immediately. He looked at her almost sadden him by her hurting herself, she should just accept the fact that she too still loved him so deeply. He pressed another kissed upon her lips like an angel and carried her away onto the bed quickly. Of course she will struggle but once his hands carried onto her wrist and held her gently, he looked down at her so preciously and finally those words came out. The words he didn't have to say without being drunk. Those words that she needed to hear for the longest time with sincere and beauty to he touch came out flawlessly.

"I Love YOU." He says with a single drop of tear that burn across his face, as it dropped upon her cheeks. His kisses where so admirable against her skin. Surprised actually he was tearing up for once did he showed her his own emotions. He probably did really love her, shocked by surprise was she to pose to go along his actions or refused him and what he was ready to do. His lips carried along her neck and slowly the dropping of her dress. Her own eagerness to crave for him also she couldn't refuse his touch either.

No! she told herself and pulls her fingers around his lips stopping him. Way was his hands traveling her body caressing them smoothly. He pulled them away and pulled her into his embraced bringing her back away from the mattress as if he was holding her up, as his hands was wrapped around her back to almost deepen the kisses against her own flesh. Finding his touch to be sensational she moan against his ears, accepting his kisses finally. But that didn't stop her from also being in pain, how could she possibly believe him? And was now lost in words, as slowly tears will drop against her hair giving into him. Was she in pain? Yes, she was. But did she love him? Of course she did. And did she wanted him for the night? Yes, she couldn't lie while her body was basically telling him the truth and not her words. His thrusts was deep but slow he admired her body for the first time. He made everything different, and it felt so good. She can say he almost made her believed he really did love her with just his huge impact of emotions. She loved his touch, his every move as he moved against her, kissing and caressing, everything felt full and incredible and amazing. With lost breaths it finally ended with a night of sincere, although the two didn't get to finish much of anything on what they discuss. There bodies was already telling each other what they wanted, they didn't need to speak anymore to know how they felt exactly. It was already done and ended and finally maybe know they can come into a understanding.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I hope they Both can understand eachother now, since they have been through so much
pain. They can finally understand eachother, and finally have a happy ending together.
I hope Yaya can trust Nadech this time around. I mean he did said He love her with out being
drunk. 5555

Thanks kia for another update na ja! *hug*

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Hopefully they both are good now. Lol he finally say he love her without being drunk. Good! Thanks Kia for this wonderful chapter. Please update soon. :)

sonitajoe

sarNie Egg
Thanks for this update kia!
Serve Mr. Charm right hahaha lol his tears do drop! I love this chapter so much! Its full of satisfaction!
Cant wait for more

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for updating kia, this is getting better and better.
I'm glad that nadech finally told her that he love her!
And Please update soon, don't leave us hanging here na :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angels Charm Devils Charms

Chapter 45

Wide awake, Yaya laid there covered in the milky white covers ontop of her. She laid there straight forward, where should she start from now?

Nadech turn around to look at her, what was she thinking? He thought.

"Do you regret it?" he asked, he was more worried she would try to run away after what they have juat done. Would she? She has never tried to run after a night with him.

She turn to look at him from the side and sigh at him. She didn't seem happy nor sad or mad either. Maybe all three emotions for exact.

"I regret lots of things."

"I'm sorry.."

"For what?"

"For what I did here, for seducing you here with me, for getting mad at you, for everything." Nadech said as he sat to the side of her. Yaya looked away from him, with a plane look on her face. He reached out to the side of her cheeks and tilted her head to the side. So he can catch a good look of her face. It was dark but with the white covers it seems to be bringing the light in more.

She watched his sincere eyes beaming at her, while he came in closer and kissed her lips passionately. Her heart sure pounded fast it pounded so hard she could feel her legs weakling at his almost lusting touch. She kissed him back as if she was lost in some kind of unknown world.

He came pulling his strength up and hovered over her kissing her deeply. But then pulled back so suddenly leaving her wanting more.

"What's wrong?" Yaya asked him as her hands traveled back to the back of his hair bringing herself up to kiss him more but he pulled away again immediately.

"Are you okay?"

"What's wrong?" he asked her.

"i'm just going along with what you want."

"No go with want you want....i'll give you anything. Your in control."

"really?" Yaya asked finally with a smile across her face. She looks up at him for a moment and pulled her into a deep passionate kiss she so long for. He reacted towards her and pulled her in bringing in the body together tightening every touch. But then again he pulled away.

"So you're not mad at me anymore?"

"If i was mad i would be trying to run away from you. I would be fighting against you, screaming and yelling for you to stop. But i'm not so what does that tell you?"

"Great!" Nadech says with an taste of hunger. He pulled her in close again and pulled the covers away from her body. Her skin glowed milky white, the atmosphere smelled of sweet sex and brought his body between her legs. Slowly he started to penetrate against her slowly as she took in a deep breath. She moan against his lips as he kissed every part of her body admiring her beautiful figure. His touch was sensational, he wasn't immune to her touch which relieved him. His thrust became deeper, quicker, and it came in and out and around.

"I'm so glad i married you." Nadech says across her cheeks and smiles quicking inside her. Her organism was about to lose it when he slowed down and pressed a long kiss against her lips traveling down her neck. And begin again with his love making body against hers.

"thank you." she thanked him.

"what for?"

"understanding me."

"I love you." he whispers to her and she responds with a nod.

Sorry if this chapter is short na, i cant really tell sense im writing this on my ipod.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Whoot whoot! Hottie, Wow! They go on and on. It's sweating here. Hahaha! Anyways, danm I can't wait for the next chapter already! Update soon na ka Kia! Urm, can we also have a baby here at the end? LOL just saying. Ok well update soon. Hehe :]

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Whoot whoot! Hottie, Wow! They go on and on. It's sweating here. Hahaha! Anyways, danm I can't wait for the next chapter already! Update soon na ka Kia! Urm, can we also have a baby here at the end? LOL just saying. Ok well update soon. Hehe :]
hahaha candy ur funny....um i'll think about it lol it might be a hint i guess thats what i was aming for soon but u pointed it out hahaha well see if everything works out as plan! Just a couple more chapters left then its finally done!! Sad, imma miss writing this ff. haha peace out and have fun at school candy cuz im not haha will try!!! :)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
hahaha candy ur funny....um i'll think about it lol it might be a hint i guess thats what i was aming for soon but u pointed it out hahaha well see if everything works out as plan! Just a couple more chapters left then its finally done!! Sad, imma miss writing this ff. haha peace out and have fun at school candy cuz im not haha will try!!! :)
Oh ho ho! Lmao, Oppies! Didn't know and mean to na. Sorry if I did point it out-- Any how, aweee I know it will be so sad. This FF is very good, I'm loving it. Will definitely read your next one as well. Hehe, oh thank you! I'm sure you'll do good in school, don't worry na. And you'll get use to it, I know how you feel..... Wait until you hit to college, it's like a different story. LOL

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 46

The rays of sun shines through the small window as the increased of light came in from the huge glass doors. Nadech smiled feeling the weight lift from his heart, Yaa was with him tonight from all the lonelyness nights he has spent alone for the past year well mostly some nights alone. He turn to face the other way towards her and was planning an attacked with kiss and hugs but she wasn't there. His hands crawled again and again to her side and nothing. He shot right from the bed and looked around the room. She wasn't there, he rushed to the bathroom and pulled on his robe rushing down the bedroom into rooms after rooms and into the living room. Still nothing, so did she leave? His heart stopped for a second , he could had literaly thought he couldn't breath for a second and when he found his breath again he couldn't believe it. How could she had left after such an amazing night together? Was this the plan all along? He walked across the living room and slided open the large glass door, he laid to the side and just stopped there to look at the open view. What was he going to do now? It wasn't easy finding her the third time around , why would it be easy a forth time? Maybe he should just stop, he thought. What's it wroth anyways? She will still run again from him aways again and again. The sadness over came him andwhat he feared most came true to his realty. NADECH closed his eye for a biref moment and inhaled sharply, feeling the bitter taste of an saturday morning, waking up alone in bed where he shared the most amazing sex he has ever had with the only women he has ever confessed to loving.How it pain him to see her gone and out of sight. Without a word she left just like that. How can she be so cruel to leave him a one night stand after that.

But as he could feel the almost petal like hands brushing across his bare robe from behind, his eye open immedaitely and he looked back. He looked almost shocked to see Yaya still there. Maybe he was over reacting a bit. Feeling kinda of stupid of his thoughts and his own feelings he had just felt and felt a little more at ease.

"What's wrong seems like you just saw a ghost leaving?"

"I thought you left!" Nadech says realeving his pian aside. He hugged her tightly and kiss her forehead.

"Well. I'm still here aren't I? And i'm not planning on leaving anytime soon."

"Where were you? I couldn't find you?"

"In the kitchen, did you look there?" Yaya says raising her eyebrows at him. He gave a slient nod to side to side and up and down and stared at her for a long moment.

"No, I didn't, no wonder i felt like i did check somewhere else."

"Hmm, then lets go eat, i made breakfast."

"You did?" He asked amused and fillowed along as if they were playing follow the leader. Yaya sighed and threw her hands to the side.

"Tada! Doesn't it smell great in here?" Yaya says closing her eyes for a moment and inhaled the sweet scent of pancakes, cenimon, eggs, bacon, toast and some coffee.

Nadech pulled her to his embraced and gave her a smirk kissing the side of her cheek deeply as if he was obesses and inhaled so dreamly.

"You smell even greater, i would like to eat you first."

Yaya gave him a smack in the shoulders and pitched him, slightly embrassed as her cheeks flushed pink. He would had never thought he would see her blush like that before, it wasn't something he was use to be seeing but it was also so new it was something he would like to see again if they do plan on making love again anytime soon.

"Aw, Yaya i'm just joking around." Nadech pleaded and she letted him go. First tine has she seen him joke around with her so this was how the playful Mr. Charms was. Who would had knew? Playful Nadech! Why wasn't he like this 3 years ago or even more tha that? She wouldn't mind seeing him being playful like this again.

Looks like the two found out new things from each other. That she was beautiful when she blushes and that Mr. Charms can be playful, not only naughty and is a amazing love making body.

"Eat or be eaten!" Yaya says bringing her hand up to pull the tip of his nose.

"Alright then...i'm ready." Nadech says teasing her. He coosed his eyes and stiod there waiting for her.

'She not going to do it.' Nadech though and soon chuckles a bit. Yaya didn't like the way he was trying to dare her at stuff she didn't meant and decided to do one thing which will prove him wrong. She look up at him and as soon as she slowly pulled herself up and snap. She bit onto his ears hardly and he suddenly gave a tiny yelled and step back. She pulled herself up innocently and looked at him.

"Believe me now?" She grin wickedly and smiled as if she had just got a big trouphy for winning
something. She went to sit on the table and picked up her untensiles and started to eat. He followed aling and she chuckled a laugh at him and continued eating with the biggest smiled on her face. She was micking him again and she felt pleased about it also.

Nadech didn't really like the way she was smiling, instead he seemed like he was pouting. Who would had thought the sight of Nadech being pouty was one of the glores stages you could had never dreamed about seeing for once in your life time, being showen now? She continued eating and once a while she will gave a little giggle, which made him stop eating suddenly. But that didn't stop Yaya from peeling off the muffins that laif across he plate as she slowly ate it.

"Will you stop that!"

"Stop what? Its not my fualt, i can't help it. My thoughts carry away sometimes, babe." Yaya says lifting up his chin so his eyes will come meet hers. She was teasing him greatly which was a bit annoying sense he wasn't use to it. When she pulled away he caught her hands and pulled her hands near to him.

"Nadech....." she sighed at him. He watched her with both his eyes as soon his lips touched her fingures and his tongue slided out and licked them, bringing them to his mouth. She didn't know how she should react to this and if this was his way of trying to turn her on was one of them and it was definately working by the way. He soon pulled her hand away and kissed the top of her knuckles.

"You missed some." He says as if his voice was trying to seduce her into doing more than that and she turn to remeber she was in charge of the whole situation. That was probably why he hasn't tried making a move yet on her. She smiled knowing he was keeping to his words without breaking them and the only way she was able to make him crave was to simple ignore how hot he made her feel and just maybe long enough he will have to break his new rule against her. She was willing to test how long
he can last without trying to make love to her, which was going to be hard if she played hard to get
against him.

He gave her the sweetest smile he can without showing her his need to have her now. His hunger he craved for even after a long night. He wanted to take her again with the crazyness of sensations ones can do to a body.

"Well thank you." Yaya says bring her voice down so he couldn't hear her voice from tremblim the words out as if she was already being turn on by him. She did a good job at it but wasn't sure if he bought it. When she was done eating brought her plate to a finish ending she stood up and bought her plate to the sink just smart enough to fake as if she had forgoten her untensiles and came back to the table brushing up aginst his arm and bended over to get it. He couldn't help but to see her clevage as if she meant to show it to him. He took in a deep breath and smiled once again at her. Damn him and his sinfullness endless thoughts of her and him being together.

'Have you not have enough?' He cursed at himself. Neglacting his thoughts to try to think of something else than sex for the moment. No way was he going to make the first move, he couldn't break his promise, shouldn't break his primise. Oh how hard it was, why the heck did he had to make such a stupid promise he thought and yelled at himself again. His insides where screaming at him, crying of the pain and he too felt it, his eyes watched her like a hawk from around the table to her washing the dishes. How can something so simple turn him on? It was never like this from the beginning, what changed? His knees started shaking and soon flowed out of the room to advoid his thoughts once
again.

Yaya notice immediately but said nothing. She smiled as he left and enjoyed it while she played dumb, acting as if she hasn't notice what he wanted.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
hahaha, bad Yaya and poor Nadech... serve him right! Great update Kia, thank you! :dance3:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
love it....nadech deserve that who told him to make that promise..lol love how yaya play hard to get...lol cant wait 4 another update.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 47

Nadech sat in the living room drinkin his cup of coffee as his skilled long fi gures traced the side of his temples realeasing the stress he's been having to control himself. Yaya walked down from the stairs fully dress in the clothes she had worn last night from the party. She got into her heels and was about to walk out before his caught her behind bringing her into his tight embraced. He smelt her inhaling her wonderful scent. He closed his eyes in comfort and awed at her.

"Where are you going darling?" he says quietly as a whisper against her ears.

"I'm going to go to work and then drop by my place to get my stuff and move in with you here."

"That's it? Are you sure? I don't want you to be running away from me again. Do you know that? I hate when you do."

"I won't run away i can assure you."

"okay then let me go with you?"

"No."

"and why not?"

"I also need my freedom once in awhile and finding it is hard sense we are married!"

"For one day finally and your already getting tired of me?" Nadech asked and Yaya shakes her head in a no way.

"Don't think like that. Of course i'm not tired of you I am just at the edge of still getting use to be a married women....for this one day let me go to work alone na? And if I come back home tonight I'll bring home something special for you alright."

"....and that something special is?" his smile crosses her cheeks giving her a very small gentle kiss on the cheek.

"Whatever you want it to be baby! But laters I really got to go I have an appointment today." Yaya says rushing away from him and left.

When Yaya got to her office her assistant walks in with folders announcing her appointment will be at one o'clock. Yaya nods at her and yeldsnout he hands to signal her to go away as she worked on her papers and read everything clearly o the edge until her eyes where sour from all the reading and stopped. She stretched for a long while and took a glance at her watch. Its almost one and she stood up making her way to the meeting room. Two oddly couples sat in their seats looking ratherly professionally and stood in front of her, they shaked hands and talked about business for awhile until the women cried out in an surprise.

"Is there everything alright?" Yaya asked with difficulty understanding what she was trying to say.

"Do you not remember me?" The old women asked.

"Am I to pose to know you?" Yaya asked in a confused way. As if she knew who these people was they sisn't pook Nadech sat in the living room drinkin his cup of coffee as his skilled long fi gures traced the side of his temples realeasing the stress he's been having to control himself. Yaya walked down from the stairs fully dress in the clothes she had worn last night from the party. She got into her heels and was about to walk out before his caught her behind bringing her into his tight embraced. He smelt her inhaling her wonderful scent. He closed his eyes in comfort and awed at her.

"Where are you going darling?" he says quietly as a whisper against her ears.

"I'm going to go to work and then drop by my place to get my stuff and move in with you here."

"That's it? Are you sure? I don't want you to be running away from me again. Do you know that? I hate when you do."

"I won't run away i can assure you."

"okay then let me go with you?"

"No."

"and why not?"

"I also need my freedom once in awhile and finding it is hard sense we are married!"

"For one day finally and your already getting tired of me?" Nadech asked and Yaya shakes her head in a no way.

"Don't think like that. Of course i'm not tired of you I am just at the edge of still getting use to be a married women....for this one day let me go to work alone na? And if I come back home tonight I'll bring home something special for you alright."

"....and that something special is?" his smile crosses her cheeks giving her a very small gentle kiss on the cheek.

"Whatever you want it to be baby! But laters I really got to go I have an appointment today." Yaya says rushing away from him and left.

When Yaya got to her office her assistant walks in with folders announcing her appointment will be at one o'clock. Yaya nods at her and yeldsnout he hands to signal her to go away as she worked on her papers and read everything clearly o the edge until her eyes where sour from all the reading and stopped. She stretched for a long while and took a glance at her watch. Its almost one and she stood up making her way to the meeting room. Two oddly couples sat in their seats looking ratherly professionally and stood in front of her, they shaked hands and talked about business for awhile until the women cried out in an surprise.

"Is there everything alright?" Yaya asked with difficulty understanding what she was trying to say.

"Do you not remember me?" The old women asked.

"Am I to pose to know you?" Yaya asked confusingly as if she has never met this couple before. They looked at her for a long gaze.

"You're so grown up to beautiful."

"Come again??"

"Do you not really reconize us honey?"

"I'm sorry I have never met you two before....." Yaya says removing herself fron sitting any closer to them. For her sake they may be crazy and harm her. I mean two couples she swon she has never meet before comes and say they you all of a sudden of course your going to think their crazy.

"Where your parents!"

Yaya's jaw drops open, oh god let her be dreaming and she pitched herself from her dream or maybe she fell alseep in her office and is now dreaming of this weird ass dream that was so scary. Well maybe not to you but to her it was, the fact that she saw her parent die in front of her are alive infront of her was unbelievable and she refused to believe it.