Angel's Mask, Devils Charms (Ch 55) Completed!!!!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
what does Yaya really wants? If she has second thought, she should just leave and start a new life or something...
Nadech too, if he is not ready he shouldnt give her hope! Thats not a man. I am sure PMSing today! Sorry... Hope you update soon...
LOL Kittiya have to wait a bit na.......i'm still trying to figure everything out ja i'm not sure wat i'm going to do yet haha im still brainstorming!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angels Mask Devils Charms

Chapter 29

Yaya spends her days with Phrachai when he was available it seems hard but she is happy being able to live normally without running again and again.

"Does the dreams still haunt you?" Dr. White asked.

"No not anymore....."

"Does anyone else have to do with this?" Dr. White asked and Yaya smiled.

"Nadech....."

"He came back?" Dr. White asked surprised.

"I never thought about him coming back but he did and now the dreams had stopped. I'm finally happy."

"Good....really good but have you thought what if he were to leave you again? What would you do?"

"At first I always had second thoughts about this but now. If he leaves then he leaves. Whenever getting in a relationship we always have to be prepare no matter what...I've learn from my past mistake that was...I wasn't ready for him to let me go yet. Yes, it will hurt. Yes I understand and I'm ready to let him go if he were to leave me behind."

"Are you sure? Your willing to let him go?"

"He's in japan now and when he comes back we are deciding to get married."

"Married?? A little to fast don't you think so?"

"If where both are happy i'm willing to do anything."

"What about Henry?"

"I don't know."

"Looks like to me your fear has lifted from your haunting dreams but the same old reason is still because of Nadech. He triggered them but he also was the same person that stopped them. Have you ever thought maybe the person your scared of isn't Henry but Nadech instead?" Dr. White raised her eyebrows at her and tilt her head down at Yaya.

"He can't be....how did you come out with....."

"Its hard to accept this Yaya from what I see and hear from you it can be like this......I'm not saying that this is true or not the real truth is if he leaves again and all this starts all over again. Then that's when you know your fear isn't Henry but Nadech instead. But its good to hear you two will be looking into a marriage."

"Yea......I guess it is....."

"Do you still have seconds of him though?"

"No I complete trust him."

"Alright then I guess this is my time to leave then. I'm looking forward to good news soon."

"Thank you for always being here for me."

"Your welcome." As Dr. White took her leave and Yaya watchers her leave as she walks over to the window and watches Mark open the door for Dr. White to leave. She didn't think much about her fears sense now it seems like she has already gotten over that. She smiles at herself and looks up into the sky. The door shuts behind her and Mark stands there looking down as suddenly the sky starts to pour down rain. He seems soaked already and Yaya turns to look at him and shakes her head side to side smiling to herself. She gets the towel from her room and hands him the towel as his hands slowly touches hers. She removes her hands as soon as their skin touched and the towel falls. They both quickly bent down to reach for the towel and bump heads against one another. Both looked up and Marks eyes met hers but Yaya's eyes searched differently away from him. She gave him an uncomfortable look and smile at him giving him the towel as she quickly got up and walk pass him but because of the slipper floor almost cause her to fall Mark also had the reached to catch her before she falls and soon they hear a footsteps. Mark settles Yaya to the side and runs after the person and Yaya quickly locks the door behind her. But after some minutes pass nothing....Mark had came back knocking on the door for Yaya to open the door.

"Who was it?"

"I don't know. Didn't catch up with that person."

"Really?"

"Yes, whoever it was they will come back." Mark mumbles faintly and Yaya doesn't say anything back to him. Days later it seems like forever and Yaya finally gets to meet Kate and Nadech's mother again. His mother remain the same pretty and gentle she had no problem about Yaya and Kate smiles briefly at Yaya.

"So I heard from Barry already about the marriage and the engagement party soon coming up." Kate says excitingly.

"He told you already." Yaya says shyly.

"Of course he did. He can never lie to me. He tells me everything."

"Really? Did he say anything about me in there more than that?"

"Well yesterday he seemed pretty mad about something but I didn't bother asking. He might be mad because of business."

"Business? I'm sure he will be fine Kate."

"Yes he will after he comes back. But you know I just couldn't keep it a secret an so I told his mom."

"What already?"

"Oh sorry....i'm just so excited he's finally settling down with you. I thought this day will never come." Kate says will more obsession and grabs Yaya's hands. "Don't tell me the reason why you guys are getting married is because of....." Kate says looking down. Yaya's eyes follow down with Kate.

"What are you talking about Kate?"

"I mean are you.....you know."

"I don't know?"

"Are you and Nadech having a child?"

"What?" Yaya chuckles, "No...no nothing like that."

"Really don't be lying to me na."

"I'm not lying Kate I mean it."

"Boo----- I thought there was more than that. Well Nadech is holding a a party for you and is going to be announcing his marriage proposal to you aren't you excited."

"Let me guess this was also a secret you weren't to pose to tell me."

"Opps" Kate says and started to laugh again. "Sorry like I said i'm super excited. I'm so happy for you two....so happy I can cry" Kate says with a happy but shaky voice. "I just never thought Nadech will get married and.....you how he is......my little charms is getting married soon. All grown up and finally realizing his responsibility. Thank You na Yaya for helping him."

"No need to be thinking me....I did nothing."

"Well lets go congratulate and soon in after a couple of days pass Nadech will be back." Kate says happily and pulls Yaya hands as they gather between the kitchen. Enjoying each other presence and having a good time.

The night had finally came and two weeks pass......Yaya set to be her pretties tonight with her stunning lace back layer white dress with lace covering every inch of her well made fabric as her dress flow perfectly along her body, her dress was up to knee length and she stood like an angel waiting. Nadech was finally there and wanting to surprise her with what Kate had said she is super excited even when she already knows what was going to to happen. She was super excited, her heart beat faster than normal, her legs felt wobbly and her stomach was full of butterflies. Suddenly the lights had gone off and she walked up closer to the stage that was being presented. Kate stood excitingly beside of Yaya and holding her hands jumping back and forth. Nadech mother was also beside of them and just smiled happily.

"Good luck na." Nadech's mother said.

"Its really happening....." Kate says not being able to keep it to herself. Kate seems like she was enjoying this much more than Yaya was and was screaming to herself from the inside out.

Nadech finally came out and as stunning as ever, he came out in a black suit he looked different, more mature, more amazed than ever. He totally change, he no longer looked like that teenage kid that was overly handsome with every women falling over for him. He look grown up, mature, changed and he grabbed the mic in his hands and didn't even bother to smile.

"Well...." He starts to speak and Yaya was just so amazed at how much he has changed in those two weeks.

"Of course everybody knows why were here to night. I've bet Kate has already told everyone the reason why we are here tonight right? Her mouth is as big as a elephants" Nadech joked and everyone laughed but Kate shakes her head not minding his sense of humor.

"Well lets get to the point here why don't we......I have been in Japan and London these pass two weeks and I had miss.....had miss my girlfriend so much and I decided that we might as well get married and um.....I wanted to tell you all that tonight......" Nadech stopped and searched everywhere until his gaze met Yaya's. "This women has been so special to me these pass two weeks I couldn't get my her out of my head at all..she's beautiful and I can trust her.....so I am here to tell all of you that I will be getting married to her very soon." Nadech finally smiled and turned to the side. "This women.....this women is the person I love so I welcome her to come up to the stage with me tonight." Nadech said and as soon as Yaya almost took steps and stop herself and waited for him to call her name. She suddenly stops......another women came across his lips and her heart drops. The butterflies gone and out of reach...shock...sadness....trust...her love all crush in one night in such surprise. Drops of tears came running down and she stood there and watch Nadech being sweet with another women......wait that's her Jane. After he was done announcing his so call "proposal" Kate and his mother stood in shock also. Kate couldn't even look up to face Yaya his mother sad and disappointed of what he has just done and Nadech steps down walking closer and closer to Yaya and where she stood. Finally face to face with her as tears fell unconditionally down her cheeks. He slowly smiled a wicked smile at her and rubbed his hands across her tears. He slowly bents down at her and whispered.

"I'll see you tonight."

That's it? Yaya inner emotions came crashing to her and she grabs Kate's drink and slams it into his face. She then makes no retreat and kicks him right in the crotch. She bents down and whisperers to him.

"See you tonight." Yaya says sarcastically back at him and walks away making her move out as quick as she can and finally when she enter a cab her tears fall more and burst into tears. She wasn't even kidding anymore how can a thing like this suddenly happen. She doesn't get it........but when she notice the car going in a different direction fro her condo. She stops the tears and tell the cab to stop but it doesn't. She then threatening him and still nothing until her finally came turning around.

"Henry!"

Sorry girls I know after this chapter u girls will definitely get mad at me right for adding such a harsh scene in there. But um i still have more plan in mind so Yaya and Nadech will not end here like this. You will see Yaya won't stay back just because he announce such things hahaha!! I just wanted to add something to make it more dramatic sense I sense the story getting a little boring from my point of view....and um u guys had probably forgotten all about Rosy haha she is still out there............ :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
OMG......What have you done to us(me)!!! My heart just drop like there was no
tomorrow... Yikes I smell smell something very very bad coming. Nadech, what are you trying
to do here??? I really don't understand him at all!!! More updates please....I
can't stand it anymore. I want more! Omg Omg Omg, what to do!!!!

Thanks for the update kia. I can't wait for the next update!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
OMFG! This made my heart drop... Aw, poor Yaya!!! I feel so bad for her! Hu hu hu... She done more than everything for him and how could he? Nadech is such a bastard like foreal! Well you know what?! Yaya deserves better and hopefully she will go date MARK! Lol, then Nadech will come back and cry for her back. Lol, so sorry Kia that I just have to say this. I just feel upset and mad right now. And omg you are such a teaser. You stop where the good part is at! Please update soon na ja. Hehe :D

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Hahaha well ta and dude wants to make Mr. Charms cry in tears lets wat i will do!! Besides i kinda spolied it for some ppls so sorry if u want to know u will have to go ask those ppl if they now haha cuz my lips are close i have told to much!! Peace out i may try to update today agian if i have time so please patently wait for the next update!! S)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Sorry gals i know i said i will update soon like yesterday but i couldnt and i might have some difficulties to update my next chapter also please wait na thx everyone!!!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
[sup]Ok, I'll wait....please just don't disappear... :cheer: [/sup]

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 30

Mark came crashing into the party, he was waiting for Nadech from the other room but suddenly when he came back out happily hearing the so call good news for Nadech and Yaya but it seems all wrong. Yaya was no where to be found, Nadech had his hands around another women...what was happening all of a sudden?? Kate and Nadech mother shakes there heads in disappointments and sadly walk away. Mark stop them and told them to hold their grounds.

"Where is Yaya? What is happening? Did Nadech not announce his engagement with Yaya?"

"You came a little to late Mark. Yaya is gone, everything ruined , there not getting engage anymore..."

"But what happen?"

"I don't know you will have to ask Mr.Charms over there! Right now I don't want to speak of him or even see his face..please tell him to fuck off for now. I do to want to see his face." Kate says angrily.

Mark doesn't seem please, For the pass to weeks all Yaya could talk about was Nadech. How much she loves him, how much she trusted him, how much she was willing to do for him and now hearing he cheated on her, Mark just couldn't let this go. He had to do something even if that meant hurting his friend. Seems like the only real man around there was him and if Nadech doesn't see the value of Yaya then he was willing to take his chance with her instead. You can't find a good women that knows how to love unconditionally even when they have seconds thoughts of so many things but are able to surpass it and be strong.

He's wondering where she is and wonders off to Nadech direction. 'How can he smile' Mark smirks disgustedly and grabs Nadech by the collar of his suit. Nadech looks shock by his reaction and looks up at Mark smiling amusingly. Like he already knows why Mark was there for.

"Finally you decide to come out!" Nadech scoffs amused and detracted. Everyone's reaction was stuck on them both. Jane stood back and watch slowly as she taped her hands as guards came surrounding them both. Mark smiled so evilly and looked back at the guards behind him. Mark chuckles unbelievable and looks back at Nadech.

"Do you think that these guards will beat me?" Mark says rising his eyebrows down at Nadech. "Remember I mastered how many levels already....well lets just get to the point."

"What is your point? I don't get it" Nadech asked humbly.

"Don't get it??" Mark asked as Nadech shoves Marks hands off of him. "huh hurting the women you love by using another women. Yaya loved you so much."

"Love me?!?! She cheated on me with you! I thought I could trust her..."

Nadech didn't finished and Mark burst out laughing. "That's it??" Mark says amused.

"Listen!!" Mark grabbed Nadech's collar again and this time he gave him a big hard punch in the face making him fall sideways. "Me and Yaya never did anything. Who ever told you this is as stupid as you are for believing in this bull shit."

"Get him!!" Jane demanded as the guys came crossing Mark. Mark gave a laugh like these people didn't know who they were messing with. And when he was done he looked down at all these guys that acted like they were so tough to be fighting with him and walked over to Jane.

"You picked the wrong guy to be messing with!" Mark gave her a smile he would never give anyone and whispers back at her. "Be careful you may end up being the person who gets hurt in the end. If you haven't heard of Mr. Charms" Mark says making it sound like a threat instead.

"I will see you in a couple of hours Mark." Nadech says rubbing the side of his cheeks. He didn't sound please but let him go for now. He knew he can never master up to Mark although he was bigger than Mark.

Mark walk slick and coolly back and away looking for Yaya and where she could had gone. He ran to her condo but nothing something was mistakenly wrong. Her condo was ruin and nothing was taken until he found a crumble note onto the side if the living room door.
It was a slip of paper telling her whereabouts......who could had written this though? It all points to only one person they all once trusted.

"Jared" Mark hissed his name and flew out of the room knowing now that Yaya was in danger. Flying pass the elevator to open he couldn't wait any longer and took his way across the stairs calling for help. Trying to reach for Nadech but he wouldn't answer and soon called Phrachai of her disappearance. Where is she? How are they going to find her?

"Let go of me!" Yaya yelled as Henry grinned a long smile at her. He begin to tape her hands together and grabbed her jaw forcefully.

"Do you know how long I had to look for you?" Henry snapped at her glaring his dark almost black eyes at her. He made her sat up and shoved her face away. "Do you know what i'm going to do to you? I'm going to make you feel the most painful pain you have ever felt in your whole life!" Henry laugh and made his way around the dark room. She recognize the house its the same death house. He walked up against a desk and took out a big glass cylinder like cup and swirled it around. " Do you want to know what this is?" Henry asked lowering his eyebrows at her evilly. And quickly ran down at her grabbing her hair full back and rubbed his lips against her flesh. She jerked away from him and spit at him. He pulled tighter to her hair and whispered into her ear. "Your skin is so beautiful too bad it's going to get ruin."

"ACID!!" HENRY SAID WITH FULL POWER AGAINST HER NECK.

Yaya voice becomes shaky and she gulps down.

"Go ahead! I dare you to. I don't care if i die here. I'm done with everyone anyways. The worst pain ever is my heart. Haha you can't top that. Like i said i will never scream for your own pleasure." Yaya laughed at him. He slap her twice and she still stayed the same without making a sound.

"I will make you scream today and after that i will take in pleasure from you slowly." Henry says in a disgusted way and started un-belting his belt around his waist. Yaya scooted back and away from him as far as she could and slowly got up while he was taking his time. With her hands taped she can only dodge. He saw her get up and looks amused.

"I see like this it will be more fun." Henry hissed and as they both circle around and finally Henry snapped his belt across the room and Yaya quickly dodged his attack.

Her heart beat fast how was she going to escape him and she tries to loosen the tape around her back and once again he slashed his belt again and it hits her but she still remain the same and they continued to circle around. Finally to the last touch she finally came close enough to him and kick him to the curb making him come forwardly and she kicked his chin upwards making him nod backwards. He lets go of the belt and stood back up. He then throws a huge hit against her stomach and she falls helplessly against the ground making no noise.

He grabs the belt again and flash it against her bare back now she regrets wearing a dress or even being at that party. This time there was no Mark, no Nadech, no Phrachai to help and tears run down her bare cheeks and she gives nothing away keeping her screams inside herself. She wasn't willing to give him his pleasure he needed and endured the torture..

"Where is she?" Phrachai yelled continually. Mark stands to the side and paces back and forth. He then stops and snaps his fingers together.

"You have a idea Mark?"

"No i lost it......" Mark says again and started to pace back and forth again.

"There's no way he will take her back to that death house it sill be too obvious." Phrachai suggested.

Mark then snaps her his hands again.

"Track her cell!"

~~~~~~~~~ ^_^

"So are you going to do as I asked or not?" Henry command and twisted her hair back and pulled it into a bun and pull her head back. She was barely awake when he asked her. Weak and beaten she didn't know how long this was going to last. "Not so tough now are you...." Henry snickered and laughed again. "This time lets try the acid against your skin. Your a stubborn one aren't you sense the beginning till now you have made me very please cause you not once yelled or scream at my torturing."

"Your disgusted....." Yaya hisses through her dry lips and he harshly let her go. He went to the side and got the acid and slowly pulled then lid up taking his time as Yaya finally found her touch again and stood up finally pulled her hand free from the tape. She looks really bad and finds herself a bottle of alcohol and walks behind of him and smashed it against his head as he fell to the ground as blurry visions blurred up his image. Right when she was about to except escaped he grabbed onto her feet making her fall and he slap her once again pull her to him as hard as he can and slams her to every corner and she fell again once more and finally the acid fell onto the ground almost meeting her skin and she quickly sweep to the side. Henry got on top of her and made his rounds picking up one of the remaining acid against the glass and puts one of his hands across her face keeping her down almost dropping the acid across her skin until the door slammed open and gun shots where heard and Henry dropped on top of her and the acid fell to the right of her and she sighed a big relief. She push him off and Phrachai came hugging her.

"Your fine right?"

"Define alright?" Yaya says as she slowly lost her strength and fell to the side fainting. Mark watches her sleep as they took her into the ambulance headed off to the hospital. Phrachai stayed back and clean up the mess.....finally Henry was gone.

Weppy i'm so happy to update today for u gals hahaha!! Some has been asking when i'll update and i did so the next one might get an update soon depending on if i can write on the ipod and nook so thx everyone for reading and please be patient for the next update bye gals!! >-<

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! Henry is so annoying. I hate him but thank goodness that he's gone now. Lol, I want some goodie parts of Yadech na Kia. I want him to be jealous of her!!!!! LOL and make him go beg her back. Nadech is such a jerk, I hate him atm now. He so mean... Anyways thanks for this update and can't wait for more!! :D

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Oh thank goodness, Henry is gone! Sayonara!

Will be waiting for more updates...hope you make Nadech pays for what he did to Yaya... :highfive:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
OMG! Henry is so annoying. I hate him but thank goodness that he's gone now. Lol, I want some goodie parts of Yadech na Kia. I want him to be jealous of her!!!!! LOL and make him go beg her back. Nadech is such a jerk, I hate him atm now. He so mean... Anyways thanks for this update and can't wait for more!! :D
haha candy if ur ever in the chat box sometime i tell ta and dude and them spoliers so u would now wat im going to add in there haha well lets just see when i can update ahian and im sure going to add many things!!!!

Hint hint!! Hide and Go Seek!!!! If u ever played think about outside of the box a bit na ja.... I hope u are able to understand ^_^

shengvang

sarNie Adult
WOW.... very intense!!! Finally henry is out of here for good! I hope???

Nadech Nadech Nadech.....I just want to kill you. Gosh you got Yaya falling for you
and now this. He really need a lesson!

I feel so bad for Yaya. She is torture inside out. All I can say is I love you Yaya! With all that
hitting, slaps, slam, and ect. You made no sound. It must hurt so much! I'm in tears with her. :(
All the pain she went through. Nadech better be on his knees begging for forgiveness! *sign*

Thanks kia for this update, all though I was not looking forward to all that torturing scene.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
WOW.... very intense!!! Finally henry is out of here for good! I hope???

Nadech Nadech Nadech.....I just want to kill you. Gosh you got Yaya falling for you
and now this. He really need a lesson!

I feel so bad for Yaya. She is torture inside out. All I can say is I love you Yaya! With all that
hitting, slaps, slam, and ect. You made no sound. It must hurt so much! I'm in tears with her. :(
All the pain she went through. Nadech better be on his knees begging for forgiveness! *sign*

Thanks kia for this update, all though I was not looking forward to all that torturing scene.
haha Sheng I wasnt either but i got to make it long and i was some what out of ideas to keep writting it and so just made it longer but felt like i made it too draggy!! Haha everyone wants to kill Nadech haha i have everything set up and it might only be a couple more chapters left not unless i decide to end it yet or if i run out of ideas!! Cus when i run out of ideas im stuck but for now couple more chapters left!! I'll make him cry some people want that haha lol peace out.....^_^

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 31

"What were you thinking? Mark do you know how you made me look out there?" Nadech hissed to Mark.

Face to face and all Nadech could think about was his damn appearance and Mark finally had enough.

"Shut the fuck up! All you can think about is your damn appearance. I don't care how I made you look out there. Friends or not I freaking faked everything to Yaya. For the last time we never did any."

"Really?" Nadech says getting out some pictures and threw them into the air.

"What is thi? What is it?"

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Sorry i can onyl update this much im making eggrolls today and ergh when i was writing my ff today it suddenly strated to go slow on me and i accendently pressed the update button ergh qhen i wasnt to pose yo well sorry for the very short update and undone typing.....sorry i will try and update agin to finish the chpaters this is making me mad!!!!!! Not having an computer or laptop to update ergh sorry bye gals i will try andupdate tonight or tomorrow!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Continued of chapter 31

It was the day some one broke into their house and Mark has gone chasing after themin the rain.yaya fell into his arms so what? They did looked awfully close to each other though.

"You've misunderstood!"

"Misunderstood?" Nadech hissed through his teeth.

"Look me and Yayaare over no matter what. I will never go back to her."

"Really?" Mark question him but stopped immedatley. "Fine, if thats how you wanted it i wont even bother explianing anymor." Mark shakes his head in disappointment and walks away just like that.

~~~~~~¥¥¥~~~~~

"What did Nadech say?"Kate asked.

"What do you thinj?" Mark says and lays back relaxing.

"He doesn't say anything else?" Kate asked again bothering him."mark!!" She wines and slaps him on the shoulder gentill. "Tell me!!" She says again shaking him to wake up.

Alright!!" Mark finally says with his eyes closed and quickly turns to the side of her and rises up facing her with full eyes now open. "He.......he's not willing to to face the truth." Mark says snapping out of his dreaming immedately. Kate backs down hitting the couch with her hands full fist madly.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" Kate curses under her breath.

"Hey stop that your going to hurt youtself." Mark says stopping her from hitting the couch and Kates eyes meets his. She moves her hands away from him and sits up normaly again.

"So can you tell me more about you Mark? How come Nadech never mention you before??" Kate says lowering her head down not looking at him. He doesn't seem shy at all and looks at her closely and gentily lift up her chin towards him him, face to face once again.

"When taking to me always look up at me not down and so i will have some kind of clue when to stop speaking or if i can catch anything that reads your mind prefectly. So what do you wat to know about me?" Mark asked and they contiued talking. Nadech and Mark maybe friends but not once had he mention he had a friend like Mark to Kate before. She wonders why but is too attracted to his cutness hahaha. Kate admits Mark is ratherly handsome but she can't go for him. Who is she kidding? He is so cute, she can't help it but admire his sense of language and funnyniess.

~~~~~~~~~~~¥¥¥¥¥~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yaya? Are you awake?" Phrachai asked looking over her. Yaya nods her head at Phrachai feeling her whole body aching in pain. She tries to getup but then again fails and falls back against the bed again. She could barely stand or sit up. She tries again and Phrachai comes making her sit back down.

"Not yet, your body hasnt yet healed."

"Nadech?" Yaya asked without thinking and oh yes they already broken up, right she remember now.

"Tou should know already he's getting engage soon."

"Henry?" Yaya asked bitterly.

"Dead!"

"He's really dead?"

"Yes, you can stop running now cause no one is going to hurt you anymore. Finally!!" Phtachai sighs. "He's such a pain." Finally Henry is dead, Yaya and can finally stop running and everything has been lifted from her life to start a new beginning.

"Yaya......" phracha says her name uncomfortably.

"What is it?"

"I know that you and Nadech had something going on and i don't blame you for falling all over for him again and getting hurt. I blame myself for letting him walk back into your life so easily without your premission."

"No don't blame it on yourself Phrachai, its not your fault. We cant help who we fall for and for falling twice into his hands is my fault but I still letted him come. But this time i'll make him pay, i'll make him cone back begging for me again just watch." Yaya says determination and Phrachai looks over at her. "Your not going to stop me!!!"

"OF COURSE NOT? Why should I? Prachai askedwith a snile. "In fact i'll help you. Mr. CHARNS NEED TO BE TAUGHT SOME HURTING AND PAIN TO TEACH HIN SOME LESSONS DON'T YOU THINK SO? I MEAN HE DID TELL YOU HE WANTED TO MARRY YOU BUT THEN CHANGED HIS MIND TO MARRY ANOTHER?" Phtachai smirked and Yaya sat bac already brainstornibg het next plans for so call the Devil, cause the Angel is coming to ruin his plans.

For the next couple of days Yaya started to advance her designs again. She has stopped for awhile now and its time again to start rising again in Thailand. Her body starts yo heal day by day and Mark vomees visiy less and less. Looks like he has other plans to do also. Soon hyerr nane cones ouy everywhere, Angels Mask 'who is she?' They keep asking. 'Where did she come from?'.........'how did she suddenly appeat ' everyone whayys to know and wants to neet her. But het only goal is to ruin Mr. Charms. There so captured by Yaya but yet another rises. Couples!! They always do and finally Yaya's photo hits the chats as fast as eind. Days become months and months becomes years. It really did seem to go by fastand a year goes by already. Until one evening came the games begin again and finally Yaya takes her first steps into the buliding of Mr. Charms. Wounds heal and scars left forgotten. She no longer blinded by her sided love. Her group of people follow behind her wearing all mask to hid their faces. Top secret it is to say...all mask top design and well known only to their group of people.

"Nadech! Lets go out and eat todayna?" Jane asked putting her arms around him.

"I can't Jane I have an important meeting today and I need to hit an agreement with them and if I don't my next project will fail and if I fail I will look bad."

"Another one? Who this time?"

"A group of specailist their top for what I have heard about them its hard to settle a agreement with these type of people. They are hard to get in touch with.....i have tried so many times thus year and finally they came."

"Well im the best at making agreements, how about you let me take care of this and i'll be done in a flash."

"Your the best but sorry cant let you do that. What time is it?" Nadech says and Jane looks at her watch.

"Almost pass 10..."

"Got to go!! I'll see if I can make to lunch with you na." Nadech says and kisses her the lips and leaves. She sighs anddrops down against the seat.

When he enters the meeting roo. He then sits down and looks up sharply. He then startsto turn his head around playing along with his lips again. Dang that stupid habit he does when he over thinks things. He takes a closer look and the women before him when she turns around to face him directly. All in white with a tight dress covering to the nee and a leather jacket that fit prefectly with her curves. Thats not a really nice way to come into a meeting wearing like that and he some what thinks this was to pose to be professional. He chulckes and then again Yaya looks at him and takes off her jacket revealing a little cleverge but then again her hair falls down hiding her skin and shoulders. Even with her mask on he looks closer at her and then remembers.

"Yaya......" he echoes her name as quietly as possible. Yaya smirks already hearing her name being called, at last he hasn't forgoten her after all.

So now the question is how do they begin?

"What are you doing Yaya?" He starts off bitterly and strong against his words to her as if he was annoyed by her presence already.

"I'm glad you still remember me but first of all Mr. Charms lets keep personal stuff aside and lets speak business shall we?i didn't come all the way here to chat nonsense stuff with you." Yaya says twirling her hands around as her personal assisant comes bringing in an plat of cherries. Shr takes one by the tip and slowly taps it onto the tips of her lips and slowly popped it into her mouth.

"You can start now Mr. Charms I don't have all day you know."

"Alright." Hr says a bit annoyed and then again she stops him right after he was going to begin.

"Yummy....you want some Mr. Charms?" Yaya asked tilting her head to the side popping another cherry into her mouth.

"No i'm fine really."

"Alright" yaya says and she knows how thrusty this is making him the way he just tires not to stare at her eat that cherry.

He doesn't look pleased with her statments but backs down right away this was going to be a long day with her and him.

Couple hours finally pass and finally after a long chat and disagreements they finally came to an agreement. Yaya took her leave without saying goodbye or any eye contact with him but while she leaves she could feel his anger rising in that room just with her appearance and her disagreements that annoyed the shit out of him. Just knowung now that Mr. Charms never forgotten her was a surprise she thought he already did. It was funny in ways but thats also how it all begins again.

~~~~~~~~~¥¥¥¥¥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" you should had seen his face phrachai" yaya laughs uncontrollable.

"What did u do to make him so mad."

"Purposly disagreed with him in many things and annoyed him by playing a little women trick on him."

"There's a party coming up."

"I know Phrachai.."

"There also his wedding."

"I know I have other plans for those to come true and when they do i'll laugh and he's left mumbling." Yaya laugh once again and grin in the most evil way she can. Everything was going by plan.

"Lets see this time luck on my side." She chuckles at herself. The game starts now.....but his time this game was going to be played the right way!

Whoa finally after 2 long hours on the nook typeing all this in haha sorry for some grammer mistakes i know i have lots on thsi chapter but please ignore it im on the nook and its super hard to go bac and change them haha so just please enjoy this chapter.....mahahaha evil laugh theresmore coming na so stay tune... love u guys for following along with me. ^_^

sonitajoe

sarNie Egg
Kia thx for ur update lol
Another surprise for me! OMG I cant imagine Yaya doin that to Nadech ahahhaha
Cant wait for chapter32!! Make Mr.Charm hurt more

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
ANGELS mask Devils Charms

Chapter 32

Nadecd Jane sits down ordering there food and waits as he continues to play around with his lips again.

"Stop that!" Jane says pulling his hands away. "If you keep pulling your lip its going to make you look like your wearing lip stick. Waht kind of guy likes playing around with his lips? Thats a bad habit you do, do you know that?"

"This kind of guy!" He says and pulls her up towards him and gives her a kiss. Jane sits back down and all of a sudden someine gives out a loud big joy of laughter. Nadech and jane looks back to the side and as they bought them there food, Nadech couldn't help but reconize someone a women surround by a group of handsone men. They all seem young and about the same age until the women sits up and moves to change seat with another guy and sqeezes in between them.

"He sees you, Yaya." Phrachai says sliently into the chip in his ear as he quietly blended in with the crowed.

"I can see tha?" YAYA LAUGHS ANSWERING BOTH Phrachai and the other guy, laughing and teasing them. All the guys around her will trace there skin around to her touch and whispere something into her ears maing her giggle a little and then she enjoys there presence.

"He doesn't seem too please Yaya." Phrachai adds.

"Gotcha!" Yaya says sweetly amusingly making her next move. Damn all the guys around her obviously hot and cute. She will give them the sweetest smile, a cute giggle and laugh withball of them but finally she will let them trace her hands or feed her also with the slightest move of all she will give them a little please meet by giving them the slightest litttle kiss she can upon there cheeks.

Nadech couldn't get his eyes off of her as if his eyes was stuck on super glue. Jane will continued talking and payed most attention to her topic and eating at the same time.

"Nadech, are you getting what im saying?" Jane asked as she contines eating.

"Yes go on!" Nadec adds and watches Yaya but se finally get up as another guy fromthe following group follows behind her. Yaya's eyes flash sharply at the tall handsome guy and she grabs his hands and guilds him as the ither guys laughed and aw at them both laughing makibg it a joke. Nadech almost got of his seat when he saw her moving but stop only becuuse Jane stopped him before going.

"Where are you going?"

"I' m sorry Jane business call." Nadech calls out and makes his steps away not letting Jane say another word when he left in a flash.

He search around and nothing. Why was he hesitating? Why was he worried? Why does he seem frustrated? But mostly why does he care? They are broken up already her has no rights over her. As if he had been given the tas to maje a 2 miles run in just 5 minutea, which was a impossibly assignment to do, so why was he feelingout run? This anger felt so unreal, felt kike he had never been this mad bwfore. Looking back andfortg as if gis life depended on it and the tall handssne guy finally from befor pop out of no where and came walking alone down the hall. He came blocking the strangers way and stood in front of him.

"Where is she?" Nadech asked.

"Where is who?"

"The women that came with you."

"If shes not with me than where do you think she is?" The stranger said and turned to look towards the womens bathrooms. Right he hasn't looked in there yet like he could. Nadech then stopped aside and letted the man off his own way as he waited along the edges agan like the last time when they were in Paris when they first meet each other again. It was like Paris all over again and he simply waited for her to cone,me out but decided to hide to the side so she wouldn't know.

Yaya came fixinf her hair putting it up and into a pont tail. Right when she came out, she stopped and saw his shadow standing neaR by. She smiled right away and almost burst out laughing for some weird reasonand finally she putted on a serous face, faking her next move acting as if she didn't he was there and moved her feet. Just as she thought he came pulling her behind and oused her into the dark empty hall. Weird why was there a empty dark hall in a restraute? But he came a little to harsh, to forceful and pushed her against the wall behind him.

"What are you doing here?" Nadech hissed at her. Eyesharped and he totally has change. Their was no longre the dangerous teenage lookhe has awas had it was maore of a mature badass look.

"I don't know wha you mean. You seem to have a problem with me why?" Yaya asked like she doesn' t know already know the answer herslef.

"I.........." nadech stopped and pointed his finger a her but was force to out his finger down madlly and somhow came cupping her face into his hands, already aginst the wall themselves, his eyes carries to her eyes and soon his breath has already became breathless.

'Jane! Jane! God damn it!" Nadech hiss quietly and forces himself to push away from Yaya. He pushed away and was aboit to walk away and Yaya gave a little laugh, she shoves him back, violently forced his hands behind his back and tied his hads behind with the tie she borrowed from the stranger ealier. She looked at him with lustful eyes and makes him kneel onto his knees. Hiw did she manage to do that? She never thought this will work wow she was fast for him to even read what was going to happen using her own smart strength to pull him down and grabbed him by the jaw forcefully.

This maes him mad even madder than before never had anyone tried to cross him. She is now making a fool out of him. How can he suddenly be taken down so easily by a women. She gave him a smirk and then gave him a deep kiss. Who knew Mr. CHARMS WILL BE TAKEN DOWN SO EASILY. He looks so helplessly and this site makes her want to laugh as her eyes still layed upon his eyes. She releases him and bends down to his ears.

"See you tonight na." Her sweet voice echoes sending him chills. She leaves him shock and surpirsed. Mr. Charms being dumbfolded who would had knew if Yaya herself didn't play around with him treating this as a game. Mr. Charms was then forced to be confused and frustrated. The feeling if being humilated by her, she just made a fool out of him. Mr. Charms will not let this go even if he had to go to the end of this world to find her. He will not let a women, his ex I will say cross him. No has never and this time he'll be sure to make this his own game as well. The ties breaks free from his stronge grip and he followers Yaya's way where she went, annoyed by her appearnce already and having to work with her also he wasn't going to let her crawl under his skin. But one problem was Yaya was already gone. He has to find he but then again he can plan out what he wanted to d to her also.

But really who comes forcing a kiss beyong a guy? Who dares to cross him? His mind replays the same seen again and again for the last couple of hours as he spends with Jane. Yaya's voice that disappeared from his ears within a year came back again and her touch, how beautiful her skin was, how scented she was all came crashing down like thunder or simply a pile of roaring waves to remind him all over again. This must had been like for Yaya when he suddenly came back into her life in Paris now he knows the feeling of how she felt but that still does't smoothen his plans for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~¥¥¥¥¥¥¥~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yaya was laughing s hard as Phrachai was driving away.

"It's that funny? To the matter of fact you just kissed the guy i mean your ex and you think this is funny?"

"Yes! You should had seen him.......shock, surprised, taken down! Its not you get to see Mr. Charms getting taken down by a women everyday right. Hahaha, I just wish i had a camere to replay the scene again." Yaya laughs once more and finally stops. "You can turn to the right Phrachai, where going togo meet Kate she wants to talk to me."

~~~~~~~~¥¥¥¥¥¥~~~~~~~

After running up to Kates house they all sat there awkwardly.

"So you wanted to tal katea." Yaya says maing the first move.

"Oh sorry Yaya i just didn't know how to begin this." Kate manages to say shifting in her seat. Mark was also there and it looks like the reason why Yaya hasn't seen Mark in a while was because he found Kate to sink his teenth into.

"Well?" Phrachai questiins back.

"We all know that Barry has setted up his wedding earlier than expected."

"Wait so im here because of Nadech?" Yaya questions back.

"Yes!" Kate answers her.

"Look i have nithing todowith Nadech anymore you guys."

"Ehem! Lyer!"Phrachai cough and laughs as Yaya rolls her eyes at him.

"Okay maybe did get invovle with him again but he only reason why is because i want to get back at him for all the things he had made me go through."

"Well back to the wedding." Kate says again.

"I have aplan for that." Yaya quickly answers.

"Which is?" Mark questions her.

"Crash the wedding what else."

"I have a better plan." Mark suggested and Yaya nods her head.

"I'll do it!"

"Alright sound fun then."

"Let the games begin." Kate says and everyone turns to her."what i always wanted to say that." Kate giggles.

"More like its already begun."

Well haha wow everything is happening so fast haha, im hoping um not boring anyone here am i? Lol haha i hope u gals like this chater haha ad more to come na. Mauh!! And aorry fo the grammer mistakes na im not uaing a co pyter to type this so its hard typeing it on a nook. Well gtg peace out everyone!!!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Omg..... I can't wait for their good plans. Yaya plans and Nadechs plan. Lol, i wonder whos going to loose for this trap. Ha! Anyways, thanks Kia for this update. I cant wait for more... Im dying to know whats happening already. Lol, please update soon ok. Hehe :)