Angel's Mask, Devils Charms (Ch 55) Completed!!!!!!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
lol Kittiya the stuff im talking about is the "stuff" there doing in ch24. Do i really have to explan haha i feel kinda strange asking u guys cause i dont want you guys thinking im some kind of perve or anything haha lol!! Writing these kind of scenes haha!!
Oh i see what you mean now, duh! Im such a dork! :) no, you are doing great! i personally love it! You got my 100% support! :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
thx again @kenann fan haha is there somethin i can call u by i know ur also a memeber of yadech also?? Haha lol ive been tryin to update and write as fast as i can to update u guys sense school is coming very soon now and when that happens i may not have time to update anymore and i dont want my readers to wait like crazy for my ff to be updated i like them reading and commenting me with all ur supports so itll keep me active to write, and trust me when im not active to write i tend to ignore it for a very long time haha!
You can call me Sheng like everyone else call me @ Yadech.com na ja! Oh and I also added you on fb too. Lol... I really understand the
whole school thing. When it comes to school, you have to put that first. I love how you are so fast with all of your update. Just keep doing
what you are doing and I'll be supporting you to na.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Well it may take awhile before i update again, i've been busy. Just got back from a baby shower yesterday and birthday party helping out all day long and missed out on tnnkk. so catching up on many things. I am also currently writing the next chapters also so please be patient cuz i know all of u who read my ff are use to me updating so fast so sorry!! love u guys for reading my wonderful ffs haha good day everyone!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Well it may take awhile before i update again, i've been busy. Just got back from a baby shower yesterday and birthday party helping out all day long and missed out on tnnkk. so catching up on many things. I am also currently writing the next chapters also so please be patient cuz i know all of u who read my ff are use to me updating so fast so sorry!! love u guys for reading my wonderful ffs haha good day everyone!
My pleasure to wait, just take your time. :dance2:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angel's Mask Devils Charms

Chapter 25

Nadech and Yaya soon walk up a hill to a place of nowhere, a table sat there so still with none the less but candles hanging from the side around them making a fire. A piano sat there so silently, so soft and lonely, as he grabbed her hand and took her to sit down beside of him as he open the piano up and looked at her.

"I'm going to play you a song."

"Which is?"
http://youtu.be/XI8aWPgyntESorry But i couldn't put it into a link with the name title on it!!

"Listen........"And he stops talking and begins playing the piano and his hands move in different directions to the left and to the right. Yaya sits there quietly listening to the piano peace he was playing softly. It was like there world was flipping through pages in a book and a new love story beginning but lets hope this isn't just a dream trying to come true. She relaxes on his shoulders quietly and sits there thinking of every memories that laid precious to her. She had to stay strong and looks back up at him as he tried to be romantic and continues to play his fingers along the piano. She smiles briefly and messes him up.His hands stopped and he goes back to playing again and she does it more time.

"What you don't want to listen anymore?"

"No I want to listen continued please." Yaya chuckles and smiles again looking away innocently.

Nadech begins again and as always already predicating what was going to happen he grabbed her hands and pulls them into his arms then pulling his other hands behind her spine.

"I knew you would try something like that again."

""Okay, and?"

"And this is not all of it of course as much as i want to kiss you all day and make love to you i wish not to at the moment. Lets wait until later alright?"

"Is that to pose to be a question? Mr. Charms, I don't need you kissing me or anything like that. I like it just being like this is totally fine with me."

He's amused and scoffs a little looking to the side.

"So you rather me not kiss you or anything else?"

"Maybe, maybe not?" She teased him and raised her eyebrows at him. "So you said this isn't the end right? So lets get going i'm really hungry."

"I'm not hungry though, hungry for something else."

Yaya rolls her eye at him and looks to the side and back at him.

"I'm tired and no, I refuse you."

"Really?"

"Yes!" She gives him another look. "In fact I bet you you can't even go without a day without touching me."

"You wanna bet on that."

"Bet on!!"

"Alright from this point on no touching...no contact skin to skin or else you lose."

"Alright, and If I win?" Nadech says amusingly trying to bring a whole different concept to the bet. "You will have to do everything I say."

"Okay but if I win, you have to take me back Thailand."

"I can't do that." Nadech says feeling uncomfortable.

"Why not? I want to go back to Thailand. I know its hard but i'm ready to go back. Phrachai i know he will be mad but I will explain to him alright?"

"I can't take you back there, its too dangerous."

Yaya gets up from her place and walks away from him crossing her arms together unpleasantly and turns her back at him. Her face hardens and the thought is doubtlessly eerie to her.

Nadech's signs and and sits still not making a move to encourage her to change her mind either. This is his weak point, encouraging, how was he so pose to encourage her to change her mind and he just let her be.

Yaya watches him from the corner of her eyes and wants his comfort but he doesn't do anything but sat there hopelessly. Why is it that every time when this happens they always grow apart more and more but in the end they always forget and forgive. She really wants him to comfort her ergh this is so hard when they get into something they both disagree on.

Nadech finally gets up from is place and makes his way towards her.

Finally! Yaya rolls her eyes and stood back staring away from him. His eyes full of concern and they wonder into the most deepest fear in his eyes that held so meaningful.

"Look going back to Thailand is a risk i don't want to take, its complicated going back there. You almost......I mean us all of us almost got killed i don't know how many times already.I can't take that risk."

"You don't have to go to Thailand but I can. Stay here if you want to, I can go alone."

Yaya says not facing him. Nadech stand behind her briefly to almost touching standing behind her as millions of crazy imaginations run through his head. He then wraps his arms around arms and crosses his arms against her shoulders.

"I wont let you go not know, it scares me to see you go there. All alone........

"Hey-----you lost!!" Yaya says turning around to meet his eyes. His eyes gazed at confusion for a sudden moment and does an oh I get you sign. He signs down and laughs at her.

"So sense u lost the bet so easily can we go back to Thailand??"

"You really want to go back?"

"Yes, I do!!

"Alright, then we go back."

"Really? Just like that? Is there a catch to this?"

"Nope nothing at all just that we need to go find something to eat before us both faint here."

"Alright" Yaya says smirking at him. "I still can't believe you lost. Your very bad at making bets you know."

"And so your bragging about yourself?"

"Well not technically but kinda." She chuckles and covers her mouth a bit walking side to side with him as they made there way back again.

"What was the peace of music you were playing?" Yaya asked, "It sounded so sad. Is there a meaning behind why you played that song?"

Nadech quiet down and looked away suddenly, Yaya's eyes searchers his but nowhere did his eyes met hers. His smiles frozen away, his face hardens and his lips pursed together. How was he to pose to answer her without hurting her? He then knew it was another mistake without thinking before he did anything. He didn't want her mad nor sad. how was he to pose to explain without them getting into a misunderstanding of some sort?

Yaya sign unbelievably already guessing what the whole idea was but she gives nothing away and slowly cools herself down.

"You use to play for other women, I get it....." She shakes her head and needs sometime to be alone for a sec. before having him staring at her wondering what was running through her eyes and thoughts.

"No! The only person I've ever played for was Rosy. She loved this song."

"And so you decided to play a song she loved to me? I've met the women."

"I know, I know, I forgot until you asked me. I'm sorry, I know you hate it when I do stuff with you that I have already done for other women. I just have done so many things that they can't new to be with you. Its hard you have to understand that."

"Alright! I get it, I won't be mad about this, this is ridiculous."

"Really? You won't be mad?"

"Yes!" Yaya nods her head at him and they continued their walk. Although she does feel defeated by Rosy, she was his first love and the only women to cause him to be like this. but there is only one reason unanswered is why did she leavve a prefect guy like Mr. Charms here. He had everything, to being rich, to a life of everything. he could had made your dreams come true so why did she leave him?

Sorry you guys if u guys find it boring. I've been busy lately and distracted by a lot of things. Haha i'm hoping my ff doesn't bored you haha and so Good day ladies!!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
[sub]Yay, another update! It is not boring at all Kia... you did a wonderful job...I hope you can find time to update your FF... I know we all have other stuffs to do, especially you. Thank you for much for sharing... :cheer: [/sub]

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
[sub]Yay, another update! It is not boring at all Kia... you did a wonderful job...I hope you can find time to update your FF... I know we all have other stuffs to do, especially you. Thank you for much for sharing... :cheer: [/sub]
Thanks for always commenting and bringing me support on my ffs Kittiya haha!! I'll be sure to update soon ja so don't worry i won't let anyone of my readers hang to the cliff waiting for me to update!!! :) hehehe

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
More!!!!!!!!!! Idk but I want some jealousy part of Nadech now. HAHA just cause he brings back Rosy then I want Jared to be in the picture now. Hehe, please do update soon Kia! :D

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angel's Mask Devil's Charms

Chapter 26

The night flew like wind and they crosses home together but each one stood quiet. Maybe it just wasn't the right time to be speaking at the moment. Yaya wanted to go back to Thailand while Nadech still wanted to stay in Italy where is safe and lets not forget about London and Japan. Well London and Japan can wait a bit more as they already made there way back to Thailand. The airport was the same nothing more and nothing less, quiet and booked up as usual no one there as they walk out silently.

Everyone made there last goodbyes as Yaya and Nadech made there way to a different location as Kate went her separate ways also.

"Kate! I guess this is goodbye."

"Goodbye Yaya, I hope to meet you soon and when I do I'm hoping for good news, from both of you and Nadech. Till then take care of him, he really needs you." Kate says kinda sad about leaving but Nadech talks on the phone reassuring his flights for London and Japan.

"I hope so also but who knows what the future will come too."

"I'm praying hard to hear some good news, so you two be good kids now." Kate says and sees her car coming. Yaya chuckles at her comment and they give each other big hugs and Kate leaves while she opens the window.

"Please tell Nadech mother I miss her a lot."

"I will goodbye." Kate says and she leaves as Yaya stands alone waiting for Nadech finish. She looks around feeling a bit lonely, wondering what Pachai was up to now, what was Jared at anyways? And what was Henry's next plan? She sign unhappily and Nadech joins her.

"Whats with the long face? C'mon we have a lot to do."

"About?"

"Don't you want to meet Phrachai? C'mon your birthday is also coming soon."

"You remember."

"Of course I did." Nadech says and opens the car door for her. "Shall we go?"

"We shall go." Yaya smiled and got in as he left to the other side and got in. It was nice, quiet but everything was too vivid, too true to become true.

Soon they went up against an elevator that took them to a special condo.

"We will be staying here for the time being." Nadech says warmly back at her.

After meeting Phrachai again he looked healthy younger than usual but still he was still looking for Henry. How the heck was this man so hard to find? When will he learn to leave Yaya alone for once. Yaya smiled a bit and walked inside looking around the new place. Pretty yes, with every curved or the building, nicely touch with matching colors and decorations.

"How do you like it?"

"Its fine pretty, I can live wherever....."

"Good!!" Nadech says hugging her from the back as they looked over the big view before of them. "Do you want anything else?"

"Nope nothing.....being like this is already good enough."

"Nothing more? Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"Have you ever thought about a marriage?"

Yaya looks up at him, even surprise that he will actually think about a marriages. Even she doesn't stop and think about them.

"No....why do ask?"

"Well I will be going to London and Japan after your birthday......so I was wondering, when I come back would you like to get married with me?" Nadech says with sincerely in his voice but it seems like he was a bit scared to ask for such a thing.

"Really!!" Yaya says with a big smile. "Your not kidding around with me right?"

"No--no kidding around, I mean it."

"Yes, I would love too." She says without even thinking cause she loved this man so much already. He was willing to ask her such a question although he hasn't answered her yet but he still was willing to commit to her and soon maybe after they do get married he may just give her er final answer she needs fro him to be sure for herself also. She has never been this happy before and lets just hope this is not a dream coming true. Lets just hope this is real and let nothing happen to this love life of there's.

Please just pray to the prayers to let this really happen. Please don't let me down anymore, please don't. Yaya thought and tears prickle down her face.

"Hey, don't cry. You know I don't like seeing your tears."

"I know, I won't cry anymore, I won't......." Yaya says happily chuckling and hugs him tightly.

"I will be gone the morning of your birthday will you be okay with that? The sooner I get there the sooner we can start with our new life together."

"How long will you be gone?"

"Couple weeks maybe 2 weeks or more depending on how long we can take the deal with Japan and London."

"Alright i'm willing to wait na...."

"Okay....."

Days pass again and the days that was spent was so unbelievably peaceful. Yaya walks nearer to the edge of the building as an mini Effie Tower layers of cakes stood down peace by peace layered with different types. Yaya smiles again yet so brightly admiring the amazing view. Nadech truns on his heels walking towards where the effie tower stood.

"No, you caught me already?" Nadech says giving out a long sign, crossing his hands.

"Sorry....."

"Its alright sense you have seen everything already go ahead choose your pick and Happy Birthday."

Yaya walks nearer to it and starts picking which cake to eat first.

“There all different types of cake.” Nadech says and she finds her favorite Red Velvet. She grabbed the plate and started to dig in. Taking another bite and Nadech is standing behind her. She could feel his presence and turned around to face him without a sudden move he kisses her, while shes eating cake. His tongue invades her mouth and kisses her passionately, then pulling away.

“Red Velvet, my favorite.” He’s staring down onto her lips and then back to her eyes. She flush at his comment and her cheeks are now bright pink with embarrassment.

"Huh, your really surprising..... learn to eat your own cake."

"I want some more can I not have your plate?"

"Defiantly not!"

"Then can I have you?"

"Huh, if your trying to make a move then then stop..."

Yaya says embarrassed already as he took the plate out of her hands. He lift her up and carried her away to the bedroom. Dropping her gently and caressing her body slowly. He knees down against her ears and slowly whisperer.

"Happy Birthday my beautiful angel." And rain kisses her down the cheek. Slowly making his way admiring her body and carefully cheering his hands around her waist bring her in and out slowly. The process was slower than usual teasing and kissing. Bring her body up more to allow him more access but he slowly smiled against her cheeks.

"We have all night baby...I want it to last, I want to remember this night..." as he kissed her gently and continued with the incredible sensation torture, with his body up against hers, skin to skin, naked under the dark lights.

Heheh sorry gals if i'm giving to much away. Just wish nothing were to happen to this happy couple for now and heads up for the next chapters the winds are blowing tighter than usual!!!!!!

:wub: :hapbday: :popcorn: :bravo: :heart: :coverlaf: :w-scene-pop-corn:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Ai yah you are such a teaser. I was just begining to get into it! And it is deffinitly not to much at all.
I've been through more rough scene then this (as in reading na ja) Lol... Dang, I sound like a pervert!!! Lmao...
And Omg I am so not ready for anything yet. It seems like they have just started their love story together. *sign*

Thanks for another amazing update ja kia<3

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Ai yah you are such a teaser. I was just begining to get into it! And it is deffinitly not to much at all.
I've been through more rough scene then this (as in reading na ja) Lol... Dang, I sound like a pervert!!! Lmao...
And Omg I am so not ready for anything yet. It seems like they have just started their love story together. *sign*

Thanks for another amazing update ja kia<3
Haha lol I can tell haha i'm just kidding around. As in "rough scenes" humm--- reminds me of 50 shades of grey haha!! But I have a lot going on with the brainstorming im really stuck on wat to write next also haha i will take my time and i wont leave u guys hanging!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^Now 50 shades is to rough. Lol...Something like passionate/ romantic will do. Jkjk....
I'll leave it up to you and will be looking forward to it<3

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Angels Mask Devils Charms

Chapter 27

Yaya woke up in a bang against the floor like it was't even funny when she woke up. She helped herself up and nothing Nadech was gone and he left anote hanging to the side of the drawer with a box. Taking the tip of the note she read it out loud.

Dear my lovely angel,

Sorry for not waking you up or telling you I was leaving. You were sleeping so soundlessly and so beautiful I couldn't forced myself to wake you up. I want you to rest a lot and don't be thinking about Henry. Please keep your minds off of him........I want to be the only one your thinking about at all times. So please call me later on today when you wake up na. Also I have a present for you."

Love the Devil.

Yaya sign soundlessly and walks into the bathroom taking a quick shower. She doesn't call him but needs a quick rest and to think to herself before doing anything anymore. Yaya fully dressed and walks out of the bathroom, sitting next to the bed and she opens the present Nadech gave her. Slowly tearing it open and it laid a clear white rose with an angel sleeping inside it. She smiled for a bit and looked over the room that was so quiet. She took out her cell and started to dial Nadech cell. It started to ring a couple times and finally he picked up.

"Hey, lovely" Nadech says in an exciting voice.

"Hey, charming." Yaya smiled so wonderfully and and sat there wondering to herself what he was actually doing. "What are you doing?"

"Still on my flight....it's taking such a long time to get there but I really miss you."

"I miss you too......" Yaya slightly says and suddenly her phones drops.................

To be continued........

Sorry u gals so short i will update soon ja, just kinda lost the time to write to i updated this for u gals first!!! &hearts;&hearts;&hearts;&hearts;

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
wha?!? what happened? Kia, Kia, Kia... My heart dropped to my toes, I thought Henry cut off her line and snatched her. You scare me to death! :numchuck: LOL. Please hurry back.... Don't be gone to long....

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
wha?!? what happened? Kia, Kia, Kia... My heart dropped to my toes, I thought Henry cut off her line and snatched her. You scare me to death! :numchuck: LOL. Please hurry back.... Don't be gone to long....
Haha i will hurry, but im slowly losing my touch to write hehe im going to try to update soon.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Continuing of Chapter 27

"You.....how did you get in here?"

"None the less, same way how you got in here yourself." Jared says picking up the side of the pillows and sat them on the bed , taking step by step closer to her.

"Stop right there. Don't come any closer."

"Why? Don't you miss me?....ah I totally forgot, your with Nadech now. How can you go to him after all hes done to you?"

"Why does it matter to you?" Yaya says started as she hits the wall behind her as Jared comes crashing against her. Her breathing increases in fear at this very moment and she senses a vibe like she use too from Henry. A dangerous vibe, cold and as if it was meant to be slaughtered.

Nadech! Help! Her mind pleads for help and she could feel the tears fall from beneath her eyes.

"No...no...no....no...don't cry....." Jared says slowly as his voice echoed creepily against her skin. "Huh, Yaya all I ever wanted was you.....and for you to give me what I wanted but no....as stubborn as you are you had to play hard to get." He grabbed her by the jaw roughly and tighten his hands around her face. ".....and when I saw you with Nadech, ha you gave in so easily like you belong to him....."

"Your crazy Jared, just like Henry, maybe that's why I never gave into you." Yaya hissed back at him forcing herself to stand up for her own rights. She wasn't willingly going to give in to him while she was still in fear of is doings. 'Show no fear Yaya.' She told herself and kicked him in between his legs making him come up wards and bending down as she pushed him away and kicked him hard. Almost making her way out as he grabbed her feet and made her fall forward hardly against the hard floor. her head hit first coming down and she can feel the pain throbbing inside her head as a full attack and she kicked his hands and then the side his face trying to get up and finally on her toes again, making her way to the living room as another person stood there watching her.

"You.....your in with this?"

"Yaya...Yaya.....Yaya.... didn't I say to stay away from Nadech. Didn't I warn you? Did I not? Cause I remember clearly that I did."

"Rosy, do you think by speaking to me about this will make anything different? I didn't approach him, he came to me. I cant help it that he loves me and not you." Yaya smiled and observed her surroundings before Jared is back on his toes and running after her.

"I've warned you over and over again Yaya and this time i'm going to teach you a lesson for messing with me."

"Really?" Yaya laughed and made her way towards the front door. Rosy stood in her way and then Yaya attacked her aggressively pushing Rosy's hand behind her back and pulling her hands fully backwards.

"Let me go, your hurting me." Rosy screamed in pain.

"Now who the one teaching the other a lesson!!" Yaya snickers and lets her go kicking her into the wall and when she was about to head out another man came blocking her way. Yaya looked back and Rosy stood up.

"Get her!!" Rosy screamed angrily and Yaya was left to fight off the buffer guy that now stood in front of her. She back away slowly and then with a full force she grabbed something fitted in her hands, finding a base ball bat and swung it across the guys face. He launch over to the side and not fully focus right her eye sight was beginning to become blurry. With her mind being blown away she couldn't focus right and her concentration lost suddenly she tries to focus once more, Jared comes finally out and grabbed her from behind pulling and shoved the base ball bat out of her arms and violently threw her onto the bed. She closes her eyes once more feeling the heat coming up her face, shaking her head to reassure herself to come back.

"Your mine this time." He slightly says across her cheeks.

Yaya heard him from a distant and suddenly felt his lips firing up beneath her throat, the acid that turn her life upside down finally came back and haunted her once more and she started to scream at the top of her lungs and pulled him away aggressively fighting him off of her and violently biting down against his skin. She pushed and pull, shoved and struggled, and finally her cheeks felt like someone just splash boil hot water across her face. She yelled in pain once more being harass once more in her lifetime, the pain crawled back up, the memories surrounded her mind and finally the tears felled down again and again. Her hands felt weak, her legs tightens up and she fainted soundlessly. All she could think about was what was happening and all came out was Nadech..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometime at midnight, Yaya woke up in an sudden rush...looking around searching and she shifts in the bed she laid in and felt a stabbing pain in her stomach. She slowly sat up feeling the pain and suddenly someone comes in, she panics and falls onto the floor.

"Who are you?" Yaya asked and finally remember Jared, She looks at herself and she was still in the same cloths she was in but some tears here and there.

"Don't panic, your alright, your not in danger anymore. Mr. Charms asked me to come here to help you."

"How can I trust you?"

Yaya says and gathers all her strength and got herself up as the guy remain there and got out his cell dialing someones cell. He then gives her the cell...

"Hello......" A long silence stood still and finally.

"Yaya....are you alright?" Nadech voice is distance and faint.

"Nadech......." She says but stops and sniffs as the the other guy went out leaving her alone and the tears start to fall again.

"Don't cry Yaya....I know...I know..i shouldn't had left. I should had stayed. Its my fault."

Yaya has nothing to say but feels ashamed of the things that has happen. Disgusted by herself and she doesn't want to speak anymore.

"Yaya you still there?"

"Humm...." She answers him faintly.

"Are you alright? Is anything the matter? Tell me."

"Humm..." She says again and her voice echoes a long sad emotion. She pauses and puts the phone down rushing into the bathroom and she closes the door locking it and she falls down by the side of the door bursting into tears. She can hear Nadech calling her from the cell and covers her ears with both her hands.

The remaining guy walks back in the room and talks into it with Nadech.

"Sir, I don't think she wants to talk now...................... She is currently in the bathroom.....Alright I will tell her." The guy closes the phone and Yaya finally stops with the tears that saddens over her heart.

When she finally realizes she couldn't accept this life of hers, she opens the bathroom door and sits beside the window looking out to the city beyond her. Her knees up high against her chest and her chin lays onto her knees for support as her hair lays perfectly curving around her face. The guy from earlier comes in and sits beside of her, he looks awkwardly at her not knowing how to bring up an conversation.

"Well Nadech has said for you to call him later when your alright."

"I got the message."

"Well my name is Mark."

"Yaya."

"You got lucky I got there in time, if I didn't he would have.......he's in jail now.......locked up and he is never to be able to get out."

"Thank you Mark."

"My job to protect you."

"Humph, do you know how many people has told me that already?"

"Your a very pretty women Yaya, many people out there will try to get in your way and try to hurt you. But one thing is you will always have to remember is...the love you have from others are going to be always more than the hate in this world. The fears you have sense the beginning will never fade if you keep living them and the days you spend longing for someone you will never forget them if you don't let go."

Yaya looks at him and listens to him perfectly.​

"You seem to understand about my life so easily while others just ignore it. How do you do it?"

"Easy, common sense.."

"I'll keep that in mind." Yaya says feeling light headed"

"Are you feeling alright?" Mark asked.

"Just a little head ached."

"I'll go get the medicine."

"Thank you." Yaya says and Mark helps her get up to sit on the bed and he helps her into bed and pulls the bed sheets over her. He leaves the room and re-enters with a glass of water and some meds.

"Here take this and you'll feel better. Sleep some more to recover."

"Thank you." Yaya says sipping the water and taking the medicine and she lets the glass of water down and drifts off to sleep as Mark sets his way back out closing the door behind him. He smiles at her with her sleep for a bit and settles everything away guarding the place as close as he could. Something about her makes him smile but he has a feeling this is as far as it was going to go.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angel's Mask Devils Charms

Chapter 28

Yaya woke up in the middle of the night being unable to go to sleep and she wants Nadech presence to be with her. She moves to the other side and smelt the rich scent that was left of Nadech, hugging the pillow tightly as if it was him she was hugging and closed her eyes to reassure herself to sleep again. But then again her eyes open and she couldn't fall asleep. She woke up and sat beside of the balcony opening the doors wide open letting the fresh air move in as her hair flew back beautifully, even after she woke up her skin glowed along with her night gown on. Mark came passing the door way and as he did his mouth drop wide open and and saw her by the corners of his eyes. Walking backwards again and he turn his head towards were she stood and stood quietly. Yaya stood there bending down against the rails and admired the view.

"You know you should really get some rest." Mark adds on walking inside the room. Yaya turns to look at him un-surprise as if she knew already that he was their staring at her.

"And you should really stop staring at me."

"Have I mention that your pretty Yaya.....no wonder the boss is so in love with you."

"Mark.....did he really say that or are you making all this up?"

"I'm for reals."

"Being pretty doesn't mean anything. What matters is the inside. Do you think he loves me for who I am rather than the outside of me?"

"Who wouldn't love you is stupid to let you go."

"Tell me the truth.....Mark, you seem pretty close to Nadech. Does Nadech really love me? Does he care about my pass?"

"It doesn't matter as long as you love him."

"Will loving him be enough?" Yaya asked sadly.

"You really love him?" Mark asked.

"Unconditionally"

"That's all you have to tell him. Without trust is like a whole world of nothing........you have to have trust to be able to survive with each other right."

"Two weeks? I'm going to trust him for you Mark. I trust in your words."

"Good now sense your wide awake are you going to call the boss."

"Stop calling him the boss...just Nadech."

"I'll try....."

"Okay and thanks Mark."

"No problem." Mark gave her a warm smile and hands her the phone. She waits for him to leave the room and signs a helpless sign. Finally dialing his phone as it ring a couple times and finally he picks up.............

"Hello?" Yaya signs his name following through. "Nadech......it's me."

"Yaya!!" Nadech says surprise almost sounding as if her was drunk.

"What's wrong you seem surprise? You sound sober also...have u been drinking?" Yaya asked calmly.

"Yea i'm fine how are you doing?"

Yaya hears shuffling in the background and heard him settling the phone down and more shuffling. What was he doing?

"Nadech what are you doing?"

"Nothing...its late over here Yaya I just woke up....how are you doing?"

"Its been 2 days sense you've been gone....I miss you."

"I miss you also Yaya. Are you doing fine?"

"Yes, i'm fine by the way.... Mark is very kind...he takes very good care of me."

"So you've been talking to Mark?"

"Yes I have who am I to pose to talk to for the past 2 weeks?"

"You can talk to me."

"Alright Mr. Charms. I'm sure we can talk but not all the time you have a job to do you know."

"I do..I do.."

"Nadech...." Yaya says faintly.

"Hmmm....."

"Will you answer my question I asked you?"

Nadech was quiet on the other line when it came to this question. He didn't know how to answer her was that his problem? To make an commitment? Just tell her he loves her..why can't he do that? He plan on marrying her wasn't he? He told her that didn't he? What was his problem that he couldn't even say this out to her?

"Can you tell me Nadech?" Yaya says unknowing if she ask the right question at the right time. What if she scares him off? Did she think of this? Mark's words had stick around in her head to trust him and she does............. it's just that it scares her to know that he might not be the one to love her in the end. All they have been through they couldn't end it here. They've been through so much together. Running, escaping side to side together, wondering, teasing, having fun together, missing one another, worrying for each other, arguments that didn't seem to make no sense either and finally after reuniting after 3 years from running from each other they finally can settle down and live happily. But is this how it was going to end? It couldn't end this way...it just couldn't.

"I'm sure you know the answer to that already Yaya."

His answer still gives her nothing shes really not sure what he means by this........

"I guess so...." Yaya says as her line goes quiet. But something catches her on the other line.

"Nadech....who are you with?"
"Ah...no one Yaya don't worry na...but I got to go its nearly time for me to go into a meeting now."

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
what does Yaya really wants? If she has second thought, she should just leave and start a new life or something...
Nadech too, if he is not ready he shouldnt give her hope! Thats not a man. I am sure PMSing today! Sorry... Hope you update soon...