Angel's Mask, Devils Charms (Ch 55) Completed!!!!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Hi gals i just wanted to ask??? If there is one place out there in this world where were you go??
China, Korea, Australia, London, Japan, Canada, New Zealand, Hong Kong or Italy

I wanted to ask for my new chapters for a get away vacation to a new beginning of trust!! So please answer back and give your options and let me know!! Thanks♥♥)

And I know I already posted this but i really need a place to your opinions gals!!

Japan

New Zealand

Hong Kong

South Korea

Australia

China

Canada

London

Italy

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angel’s Mask Devils Charms

Chapter 8

It’s been days sense every last little crazy happenings had gone on. Things finally settle down and Yaya seems more refreshing then she was when she first came to Nadech’s house. She's gotten along with everyone fine except Mr. Charms over there who watches her every move like a hawk. It’s been quiet annoying just having him stalk every move you make. Who would had knew Mr. CEO, had so many names to Devils Charms, Mr. Charms, or simple Nadech. Gah just pick a name and stick with it. He really is something, from being rich to being more complicated, no wonder he can’t find any women to settle down with. I mean the guy does sleep around a lot and it became a habit, who would want to settle down with that?

It’s in the afternoon and Yaya is helping Nadech’s mother setting up the table. But it also makes Yaya wonder she thought after he knew a little about her past he would be disgusted with her or even his family. With the way he acted wow big mistake he actually didn’t really care about it or at least he didn’t care where she came from and what her past was which did make her happy. Maybe she did judge him a little bit too fast; she signs at her own thinking and continues to work alongside his mother.

Kate sits beside of Nadech along the sands, talking to him like the world was about to end and for a woman she does ask a lot of questions and is pretty much sometime or most the time very helpful. They stare out to the sea watching the sun as she glances at him weirdly.

“Nadech! You seem weird these past few days. Is there something wrong with you or are you not function right?”

“What kind of question is that Kate? I’m just acting the way I’ve always acted before I broke up with Rosy.”

“Is it because of Yaya?” She narrows her eyes at him making V with her eyebrows.

“No, it’s not her.” Nadech chuckles at her laughably. “I just feel so free, so alive these past few days, unlike when I was back in BKK.”

“You like her?”

“Always so hungry for information Kate”

“That’s why were friends right?”

“That’s why were friends.”

“Answer me.”

“No,, I don’t like her. We once had something you heard her the other day and now we don’t anymore. Clear and out of way” He shrugs and makes no more comment.

“but……I don’t believe you.” She shrugs the way he did and smiles widely back at him, making goofy comments back at him. “You like her.” She says in a childlike way and pushes him to the side, dancing around him. “Nadech’s got a crush on Yaya.”

“Kate, stop with the nonsense” Nadech couldn’t help but grin along with her comments and played along with her.

“Ahem!” Yaya stares at them. “Having fun?”
“Not quiet!” The corners of his mouth quirked upward and his dimples pop out.

“You guys hungry then go eat.” Yaya says leaving first as Kate gives him a look I’m going to tell you have a crush on her to him and he tries to grab hold on her but she twirls in a child likely away from his hands escaping his grip and she stands beside of Yaya, sticking her tongue out to him. He shakes his head in humor and continues to walk behind of them.

“He’s really something isn’t he?” Kate whispers to Yaya and she smiles back warmly at her.

“He is, how do you put up with him?” Yaya whispers back at Kate.

“Where just use to him being this way, usually he doesn’t come home.”

“I see….so you’re like his friend nothing else you two never had any likings to each other?”

“Ew, heck no! He’s like a brother.” Kate explains and she makes Yaya laugh.

They make their way to the table and settles down to eat as Kate whispers to Nadech.

“I told her you liked her.” His eyes started to wonder off and he catches a glace of Yaya.

“What did she say?”

“That she also likes you.” Kate lies to him and is teasing him. He looks over at Yaya with more twinkles in his eyes but she doesn’t seem to be responding back at him. Kate gives him a look you should do something Mr. Charms make a move man. He gives her back a look like are you crazy, why don’t you do it yourself. Kate kicks him under the table making him squirm and his glass of water almost spilling when he caught it in time. He turns back to look at Kate giving her a back off look and she continues.

“Sorry” Nadech exclaims and starts to enjoy his food again and Kate kicks him hard this time giving him another look. Do something!! He finally had enough and when he was about to kick her back Kate already was ready and moves his feet with her leg and he accidently kick Yaya. Yaya chokes on her glass of water and reassures herself looking up to Nadech and it’s a good thing she was wearing heels too. She kicks him hard back and pressures her heel against his leg.

“Is there something wrong with you Nadech?” Yaya says amusingly acting all innocent and she gives him a warm fake smile.

“Um! No nothing to worry about.” And he turns to look at Kate. Kate fakes a small smile back at him and backs down on her seat guilty. Yaya looks at him with her eye glazing deep down at him as she eats her food.

“So-ahem, Yaya, I’m a little curios about how you got out of that house if you don’t mind?” Nadech’s mother asks and she frowns, looking away from all of them she watches the sun setting beyond the sea. “I’m sorry, if you don’t feel comfortable telling then……..”

“No, it’s fine.” Yaya slowly says and gives them a small smile. Everyone stops eating and their now focuses on her. Nadech looks a little bit uncomfortable but he does nothing and shifts in his seat.

“Someone saved me, a cop came by and started to look around the house and he entered through the back door. He shot it open and it started me. I was hiding in the kitchen, where I found the knives that guy hid away under the floor broad. I could think of nothing but to kill myself to escape from what was being done. He came just in time to stop me and I fought with him for a while until I notice he was a cop and stop. He called for backup and I was saved. Other girls went crazy after they were exposed to the world. I don’t know what happen to them. Phrachai saved me; he agreed to help me from this world and saved me from going crazy also. I owe everything to him. He’s like a brother; he’s been keeping me safe from myself and from all danger coming my way.”

“You’ve been through so much what about your parents?”

“My parents were murder, they went under surgery and I never got to see them again. I was told they died and nothing else.”

“How is it now?”

“Terrifying, I sometime dream of them and I sometime dream of that house, everything’s been hard but I’m getting over it. I’m just still surprise you guys are still letting me stay here.”

“Why is there something wrong letting you stay here?” Nadech says warily.

“Huh, well if you’ll excuse me?” Yaya says confidently and leaves the table.

How am I to pose to deal with this? Should I stand up or should I stay? Nadech thought for a second and was about to stand up when his mother pulled him back down give him a mild look. He sits back down and looks out Yaya’s way while she makes her way down the beach before them.

Just distract yourself Yaya no need to think about Henry. You’re going to be okay Phrachai has everything under control. She tells herself and signs loudly sitting down against the sand. It was beginning to be dark and a sound of air begins to beat into submission. The wind became loud and clear as a helicopter came flowing down in front of her as Yaya stood up and watch in come down before her when Nadech comes and pulls her back. He comes before of her and turns her around as his back stood in front of the helicopter. She watches him in surprise; the wind continues to blow as her hair flows back following the rhythm of the wind. Their eyes met for once and she clinging onto his shirt.

My chest, why is my heart beating so fast? Yaya, wake up please.

Why do look at me like that? I guess you really do hate me. What can I do to make you stop hating me? I feel guilty already. Nadech thought and hides her so the sands won’t get into her eyes or get her dirty.

Someone comes out of the helicopter and make his way to them as the helicopter makes its way back up into the air and leaves. A guy wearing a dark leather jacket, underneath he’s wearing a white t-shirt with a black chino pants on. Yaya gently pulls away from Nadech and looks away from him unlocking there eye contact. She stares at the guy standing behind of them and he slowly walks before of them. Nadech’s phone rings and he answers staring back at the guy.

“Phrachai, I know he’s standing before of us. He will be staying……you know I have my people over here I don’t need any of your people here……..” Nadech looks frustrated and rubs his hand against both his eyes and looks back at Yaya seriously.

“He can stay of course……. I know bye.”

Yaya watches his expression change and turns away from the guy standing in front of her and doesn’t make a change of mind to look back.

“Wait Yaya, can we talk for a moment?”

“I have nothing talk to you Jared.”

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 9

Nadech is left alone once again but some how their's a different side of him. He walks back into the house madly as if he's insane and gets out a glass, pouring down some liquor and drinking it like the world was going to end. He pour's drink after drink and he still doesn't feel the strong tipsy going on inside his brain, he closes his eyes once more and tries relaxing down until a image of a women blurried inside his mind. It's not Yaya and its not the other women he has ever been with, thinking about her now gets him even more madder and he drinks directly from the bottle. He grabs two more bottles out and slides the living room door open and makes his way towards the sands of the shoreline staring down at the waves and at the moon shining down brightly against the dark blue sea. For the first time he is reminded of her again, for how many years now has een sense he last thought of her. It's been years and he's just now remembering her again, it tears his heart up and he can't stand the pain and throws down the bottle violently making it crash and he hits the ground of sands expressing his anger and drops down soaking in the other bottle of liquor in his mouth.

"Jared, leave me alone and go back know. I don't want to see you."

"Listen to me huh?"

"Listen!" She hisses back him like a snake and bites her lower lip down violently in frustartion. "I have no intentions in getting back with you. I have no intentions in your presence and all of you so go back to do your job back in BKK because I don'tt want to listen" She turns her back at him and continues to walk and he follows her gently pulling her hand to the side.

"I went back because of a mission, i didn't know how to explain it to you. SO yes I was mad at you at the moment foryou being with Nadech and for not telling me but you and him is not the reason why I left like that. Although I was mad, I....we went to go find Henry and I'm sorry for acting the way I did. That's all I wanted to say and all I ever wanted to do was never to leave."

"Does that even makes sense? I'm human, Jared what ever you do, what ever you say I will understand. We could had talked things out like normal human being and not argue did you think of that? What happen to commucating like nicely?"

"I know, I didn't think you will understand."

"That just proves how little you know of me."

"Give me another chance?"

"I'm done giving chances, i'm done....."

"Everything I ever said was the truth and my promises I meant them. I don't care if you have been with Nadech I don't care."

"....Jared"

"I still love you and I came here to tell you that before I go again." Jared says faintly and Yaya turns back around to face him worriedly.

"Your going back again?......" She gulps down and signs sadly.

"Yea, I will feel gulty forever if I didn't come tell you this."

"So you came back to tell me this only and your going back tomorror morning."

"Um, to tell you the truth we might have a idea of where henry is and my job is to protect you from him. So I can't stay here with you, Nadech I'm leaving him in charge of you. So till the time being wait for me to return and we can finally go back to happer times. I give you my final words."

"Jared, please...please...please be careful this is not a normal guy."

"I will, don't you worry one bit, I will take care of him and never will I ever let him touch a strade of your hair or will ever let a fly touch upon your skin." Jared says confindentlly and embraces her but she doesn't fight back and hug's him back. On the hand Kate watches the night sky and sees a slight figure coming towards her.A dark figure masculane and tall, really tall, he stands there with his face in the shadows you can barely tell who it is.

"Barry is that you?" She hesitates and backs away from the huge man.

"Barry......if thats you you can stop now.....your scaring me." she stutters and backs away even more, the huge man came towards her more with a rush of air following his movements and he crashes towards her violently. She panics and drops inside the living room quickly closing the glass door sliding it close and locked it. Kate stood up and he gives her a evil look of disgust and smiles at her but his face wasn't shown only his smile, which was creepy and she digs for her phone quickly. When she looks back at the guy, he is still standing there and he points at her telling her to come near the door. She looks at him as if he dumb and tries dailing a phone number but her phone drops and slides to the door, she catches her phone and looks up when she comes face to face with him and he slams into the glass door making her jump.

"Tell her I'm coming for her...." he says darkly with a husky voice of violence and cracks up a shadowy laughter of joy. She looks terrfy and backs up when he suddenlly disappears she hits someone behind her and she panic as she starts to hit him.

"Hey, Hey! What wrong Kate?" Ethan stops her and she looks up breathing harshly.

"Ethan, huh, you scared me."

"What wrong you see like you've seen a ghost or something."

"I saw someone just a minute ago.....I don't understand what he meant though."

"What did he say?"

"To tell her he's coming for her?"

"Okay, that's weird did you know him?"

"No" Kate signs unbelievably and Nadech comes in throught the door. His eyes red and he's not drunk yet either.

"Nadech, I saw someone, he came here do you know anyone that has just arrived her?"

"Yea, Jared."

"Jared?"

"He's with Yaya."

"Yaya?" and Kate panic's sunddenly.

"Oh, hey Ethen your here."

"Hey...."

"Yaya where is she?" Kate asks again bringing up the topic again.

"Somewere around here...." Nadech sakes his head and sits down resting his head down against the egde of the couch as Yaya and Jared comes in throught the door also. Nadech looks up suddenly and settles back down.

"What is this a party?" Nadech signs unhappily. Yaya pops out from behind Jared and walks around looking out the living room door and there the stranger still stands there afar pointing at her. She watches his presences and narrows her eyebrows, sqinkting her eyes to see him closer and a cloth hanging from the tree. Yaya snaps the door unlocking it and walks out when Kate panic's again.

'Don't go out there!"

"What wrong with you Kate?" Nadech asks and Ethan and Jared makes themelves comfrotable sitting down. Yaya continues to walk towards the cloth hanging down and stares out away from the far beach where he stood watching her.

"Look a guy was about to attack me and said to tell her I'll be coming for her. What does that mean?" She says worridly and Jared shots up from his seat.

"He's here!"

Yaya pulls down the cloth and opens it, "5 years gone and I'm back, wish your lucky charms goodbye, my lovely darling because this time blood will shatter." Yaya looks up and as stubborn as ever she gets out a lighter and lights the cloth on fire. Her hands are shaking like crazy and she knows who it is, she can't keep her pace and is trembling i fear. She looks up at the stranger once again and gulps down slowly throwing it down to the ground and just when she going to confront him Jared pulls her away down onto the floor and gun shots were heard.

"Ahh!" Jared squeals and everyone rushes inside.

"No, everyone stay low" Jared screams at them and they flew down against the ground. He gets his gun out and aims back but nothing he was gone before he could do anything else.

"Shit! Gone!" Jared screams madly and kicks the dirt and everyone gets up. Yaya looks shock and looks at Jared as her version becomes blurry.

"Henry, he found me....." she says shakily and drops down into Nadech arms as he got up. Jared looks at them almost caught her until Nadech did and he picks her up.

"I got her, your hurt go bandage that up and I'll take care of her." Nadech says huskily and carries Yaya up while her head is spinning and she can’t seem to focus right either.

“Where is he?” Yaya says faintly.

“Don’t talk, I got you.” Nadech says slowly and carries her to his room where she is staying and settles her down while Jared makes a call and Kate helps bandage his wound, lucky enough the bullet didn’t shot inside of him but instead across from his skin leaving a scar.

Nadech watches her and holds tightly onto her hands, watching her.

“Sleep, you need it and don’t worry about Jared he’ll be fine.”

“I….Nadech….” Yaya says looking at him and then cups his face inside her hands. “Are you alright?”

“NO, the question is are you alright? Not the other way around.”

“If you can….can you stop?” Yaya says still holding onto her position and looks up at him. “My head is spinning like crazy but when I was with you now I felt fine. Why is that?” She asks not knowing the question herself and looks down. “I don’t think I’m in love with Jared.”

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 10

Yaya looks down slowly and the pain hit’s her again. She shakes her head and tears fall from her face. “I don’t think I love him…….”

Nadech listen but nods his head down and back up at her wiping away her tears.

“Don’t cry……” He smile a heart warming smile at her and is about to head out when she says something that stop’s him.

“I remind you of her don’t I?”

Where is she going with this? Nadech thought and some how is surprise by her questioning.

“Rosy….”

Nadech’s eyes widen and he turns around to look at her. How does she know about Rosy? He’s shock about her knowing and his eyebrows raises up in a unwelcoming mood. He seems mad right at the moment, his face stiffens and so does his body. His veins pop out and as if his secret has been reveled already. He continues towards her and looks down upon her, Yaya sits up suddenly glaring up at him with confidence in her face. You could still tell that she was still a little shaken up by everything that has happen but she manages to speak.

“She was your lover, wasn’t she?”

“How do you know that?” Nadech’s voice is in a deep depressing tone and he voices off at her.

“I met her last year, she approach me…..she and Jared. You know that already don’t you?”

“Jared’s with you.”

Do you believe that because I certainly don’t. Yaya thought to herself and looks down at her hands. “I….never mind this is the past.” She continues shortly but stops and lies back down against the bed and sleeps.

He watches her sleep for a moment caress her face slowly. Rosy! Seems like you’ve came back. After so long!! Nadech thought and shakes off her image as he continues to watch Yaya. You don’t remind me of her Yaya your way to different to be seen as her. His face smoothes up a bit and he sign relieving forgetting his past already and walks out when Jared stands by the side of his room. He looks up at Nadech and tilts his head to the side. Their eye blaze at each other but they make no attempts to fight against one another.

“I’m watching you Mr. Charms.”

“Jared, leave her or make a choice your lies you’ve been telling is enough.”

“Don’t get involve with me.” Jared snaps at him and Nadech quickly pushes him against the wall.

“Where still friends after all Jared but you asked me to do you a favor and that was to take care of Yaya. I’m just doing what you ask of me and I don’t really care if you’re her protector or not, I really don’t care because your not doing a very good job right now either. So chose your choice.”

Nadech lets him go and shoves him against the wall walking away. Wow and he really does seem mad for the day, he actually serous for once. How long has it been sense he was this mad? People just been pushing his buttons here and there. I mean he rich, has a successful business as you can say Mr. CEO, Handsome in everyway and has people, a lot of people who is willing to do anything for him. Why he’s living the life and he’s here frustrated because of a women of his past. He doesn’t deserve this or does he? Maybe he does, everything just seems so complicated. He can’t stand Jared and wants him out of his life, friends or not he can care less at the moment. They may know each other more than 10 years but does that even matter when your best friend betrays you?

This guy really doesn’t know his boundaries! Nadech hisses to himself and enters again to the living room. Where everyone stood in place awkwardly with Jared following behind. Everything’s been so surprising its hard to take in everything. They look at one another awkwardly staying up all night watching the house for any weird happenings. Till the next morning Jared was already gone and Nadech stood by Yaya’s side sleeping against the wall, as he sits against the bed.

NOT AGAIN! It’s starting all over again, the dream. Wake up, wake up god damn it Yaya, wake up. He pushes her against the wall and aggressively makes a move kissing her by the neck and she bite down onto his flesh, making him scream. He slaps her hard once again and throws her down onto the floor pinning her down and gets on top of her, starting all over again. Her hands searches for anything and she grabbed something feeling like some kind of pen or pencil and she stab him in the arm making him scream out once more. She push him over and, running out of the room once again. This time She made it to the door but its locked, she can’t get out. She’s trying to find any openings but nothing and she began to lose it, tears falling uncontrollably and Yaya finds herself in the kitchen staring down at the knives. I can’t die now but I have no choice. Falling against the hard cold floor with the knife in her hands shaking and trembling screaming in pain. Moments later She hear voices again. Henry’s calling for her, finding her. She felt someone shaking her hard and finally awoke from her dream. Sweating, her hands curl upon her face and burst into tears. As Nadech takes a look at her shock and gives her a tight hug.

“Huh, you scared me there.” He says breathlessly and Yaya looks up at him shock her herself. She blinks several time and rub’s her eyes to make sure she wasn’t still dreaming and looks back up at him. She slowly pulls him and her heartbeats at his touch. Why is his touch effecting her? Why is touch so warm to her? Why is he even at her side what happen to Jared?

“Jared, where is he?”

“Gone”

It sadden her to her the news but he promised he’ll come back, he will right? She looks up at him again as he stares at her with his warm glazing eyes.

“Where not going to stay here anymore, were moving today and your not safe here, so lets get moving, now.” Nadech commands coldly and makes his move towards the bathroom. She continues to sit there and wonders off forgetting his command.

A minute ago he was all warming with his eyes then he back to cold heart Mr. Charms. The thought is annoying and Nadech comes back out tilting his head to the side.

“C’mon Yaya you want me to change you or do you want to do it yourself?” Nadech says arching his eyebrows at her once more frustratingly.

“I’ll do it myself.” She snaps at him and gets up quickly almost falling as he once again caught her. Their eyes meet in such distance, lips close and breaths rapidly following along. It’s seems so magical in ways words can’t even describe the overwhelming feeling of something different. They seem too distance from each other and for the first time for a very long time they feel connected once again. Like how they where 3 years ago: close, loving, caring, everything from the above to the clouds and the sky to see how much they where in love. But all of that changed when the truth came out that night and Yaya quickly brushed off the feeling to side and looked away from him quickly, pulling her hands away from him shyly but bitterly.

“Be careful, don’t rush to stand up like that also.”

“Sorry,” she replies sadly and gets her cloths out ,changing into newer cloths and gets everything ready. While everyone waits on her and Nadech to come outside.

“What is taking them so long?” Kate scuffles kicking the rocks side to side.

“Patients.” Nadech’s mother says calmly.

“Don’t you mind Yaya, Aunty? She has a strong scary past doesn’t she?”

“I don’t mind, Yaya is a nice girl. You can’t find a women like her.”

“Aw, what about me?” Kate says innocently.

“I mean like Yaya, she may seem strong but she’s really weak in the inside.”

“Well she gates Nadech?”

“She doesn’t hate him child..” and his mother gives Kate a warm look. “She still loves him very much, if you are wise enough to see it in her eyes she still dwells for him to come back. She’s just pushing him away because she doesn’t know how he feels, she’s afraid to love again, afraid of this world. She’s waiting for him like a lost puppy waiting for his or her owner to come back. Yaya is special, strong on the outside but weak on the inside. That’s how she deceives all of you into thinking she’s strong. It’s a little thing humans tends to do after being in so pain they don’t want people to pity them, they don’t want to feel hurt again and so they change to these type of people.”

“How can you tell so much?” Kate wonders to herself and Nadech and Yaya comes out.

“Shh--I’ll tell you later now keep this a secret alright no telling Nadech.”

“UM! You got my word Aunty.”

And Nadech and Yaya walks towards them.

“I’m very sorry Aunty Maya I didn’t mean to cause so much trouble here.”

“Its alright, don’t need to worry. We can afford it.”

“Thank you for understanding.” Yaya gives her a warm hug and hold back the depressing feeling inside of her.

“Huh, lets go.” Nadech signals them and they get into the Van and drove off while Yaya sits beside of Nadech. The trip seemed very long in fact she didn’t even know where they where going. She look tired and settles her head back as Nadech plays along with his hone as Kate chats with Nadech’s mother. Nadech gleams at her silently and gives her a warm silent smile.

“If your tired sleep on my shoulder.” He says gently but faintly. She looks up at him and does as he ask and Nadech sits back as Yaya lies the side of her head against his shoulders. Closing her eye for once and she see’s nothing but darkness but a silent peace of darkness. She relaxes and slowly slides her fingers into Nadech hands holding his hands tightly she rests on his shoulder. He watches her with a serous a look on his face and doesn’t bother her. It looks like Mr. Charms can be gentle. He observes her for a long time until the car suddenly stops and Nadech gets a call.

“Nadech don’t bring them over here, we have a huge problem at the house.” Ethan says with a lack of fear and is breathing harshly as if he was running. Yaya is in deep sleep and in a sudden shock she wakes up, she hears guns shots and shooting and Jared pops inside of her mind.

I’ll come back for you Yaya, I won’t leave you behind. Jared says and Yaya still remembers it like it was yesterday.

“Ethan what wrong? Ethan.”

“I can’t talk know, Jared is inside the house and it looks bad. He’s trap inside with that guy. Its been over 3 hours now and Jared is still in there with him. I don’t know what’s happening but it doesn’t sound good. Phrachai has asked for you to take Yaya and your family to Ching Mai to his there at his private house.”

“I can’t talk know, Jared is inside the house and it looks bad. He’s trap inside with that guy. Its been over 3 hours now and Jared is still in there with him. I don’t know what’s happening but it doesn’t sound good. Phrachai has asked for you to take Yaya and your family to Ching Mai to his private house there."

Yaya continues to listen not making any movements at all, she watches Nadech as he talks back to Ethan.

Damn it, Jared. We have to go back, now! Nadech thought and closes his phone and signs in frustration.

"Turn back the car where going back."

Nadech turns to look at Yaya to see if she's still asleep but she wide awake.

"Oh, hey....I didn't mean to wake you up..." Nadech says gently caressing the side of her cheek.

"No, its fine..."

Jared? What is going on? She shifts in her seat and wiggles her fingers out of his hands, they felt so warm, she felt warm but why is she feeling depress? She turns around to face the other way and checks her phone ever now and then.

"Has Phrachai call you yet, Nadech?"

"Not yet."

"Where are we going now?"

"Phrachai's private place in Ching Mai."

"That's so far away though."

"That's the point...."

"What happen to Jared?"

"Just rest up Yaya."

"I rest all day and last night tell me."

"I don't really know."

"Then I'll call Phrachai......."

"Don't" Nadech hesitates and grabs her phone quickly, "They have a problem and so Jared is still over there helping out that's all."

"Is that all or is their more......tell me Nadech." Her voice is faint and weak but she manages to speak clearly.

"That's all....."

Nadech signs and doesn't give her back her phone. He sits there quietly and rests his head against her shoulder. Yaya doesn't bulge, I guess she's use to his touch now. She watches his face as the hours pass and observes him clearly thinking about Esther.

"Nadech! Yes, I know him.....in fact I know him very well. Me and Jared both do."

"How do you know him?"

"Where all best friends of course I grew up with him along side with Jared and Kate. Me and Nadech use to be really close. We were lovers and then we broke up."

"I don't need to know this Esther...that's your and his relationship not mine."
"but I want to tell you, Nadech's a pretty cute guy huh? He is mighty fine but I had to leave him."

"That's enough......I don't like being reminded of him. I have Jared here with me and I'm perfectly fine."

".....and what is to happen if Jared is no longer with you are you going to run back to Nadech?" Esther says giving her a dark glare and gives Yaya a fake smile.

"I'm telling you Yaya be careful of guys they only want one thing...no matter how good of a guy they are they still want it and they'll leave if they don't get it, understand. Jared told me!!" She whispers back at Yaya. Jared comes join them giving them their drinks and Esther gets up.

"Jared I have to get going now, bye."

"But you just got here."

"Well talk later" Esther says and smiles sweetly at him and when she was about to leave she hangs onto his hands with the tips of her pinky pulling on his fingers and left. Yaya gives them a weird look and sips her drink.

Yaya looks back at Nadech and starts to wonder again if Esther and Nadech where really lovers, she shakes off the images and sits thee quietly resting her head against Nadech's head. While they drive to Ching Mai.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 11

When Yaya and them get to the house Phrachai was sitting down on the front porch waiting for them. Yaya gets out of the car and rushes to him.

“What happening Phrachai? What’s going on?”

He looks down sadly at her and doesn’t dare to look at her. Phrachai turns away from her for a moment and shakes his head, in pain of some short of problem. She looks at him then back at Nadech and his family. They all turn around acting as if they don’t know anything either and looks down from them. Even Nadech makes no move and walks towards them both.

“What is it?” Yaya asks once more with violence threatening in her voice. He looks down at her and grabs her hand gently patting her hand and gives her a heart warming smile.

“Jared, he’s missing…….” Phrachai says like that’s not the end of the story.

“What do you mean he’s missing?” Yaya says as tears welled up in her eyes.

“I mean he---he maybe dead. Jared had gone first without waiting and he…..he was stuck with Henry for almost three hours and then he was just gone…….no trace, no left behind, nothing only blood.”

“That’s not true, your joking with me aren’t you? Its not funny Phrachai….” Yaya says backing away from him, shaking her head in disbelief. “That’s not true…” She says faintly this time falling to the ground. “He said he’ll come back, he…he said….he’ll come back to me….he promised.”

“Yaya”

“Not true, that’s not true!” Tears run from her eyes and she weeps and sobs down, her hands bare on her chest and the heart ached its just too much to handle.

“Thank you, you really are the one for me. I love you na.” She kisses him on the cheeks and goes back lying down on his chest, hugging him tightly. “Don’t ever let me go, don’t ever leave me behind and you have to come back and get me so we can be together.”

“I will always and forever will I never leave you. Wherever I go, you will go. Wherever I leave you will leave with me and wherever we are to be apart again, never to leave Miss. Urassaya behind. I promise you that.” Jared says with a soft-smooth-tender voice of love and kisses her on the forehead then down to her lips.

“How could this happen?” She stands up and faces Phrachai. “How could you let this happen, Phrachai?” She hits him, pushing and shoving him. “He was to pose to come back….” She sobs and she looks bewilder back away from everyone.

“Where are you going, Yaya?” Phrachai asks and she moves farther from all of them.

“I can’t stay here, I’ll get you all killed……I can’t take the pain….I can’t take it so just leave me to be and I’ll go away as far as possible.” She continues to shake her head in pain and suffering she’s been enduring all this time and finally explodes her emotions she’s been keeping inside for so long.

“Yaya, calm down na. It’s not your fault.”

“He’s missing because of me, how can this not be my fault?”

“You can’t blame yourself for this…”

“I can’t believe that……I need to get out of here…..away from all of you….” She says sadly and her back faces them, Nadech watches her every step he trying to think of what to do, what to do? It all becoming so hard now.

Think Nadech, she can’t leave like this. Every move counts…..step closer to her……Nadech thought and makes every small little moves he can to make her not notices him. She closes her eyes in hurt and slowly her hands crashes on her face, brushing her hair back and she turns around back facing them, she was about to make a run for it when someone grabs her from behind and she struggles in his arms.

“Let me go!!” She aggressively screams and struggles violently against his skin.

“Open the doors!!” Nadech yells and he tugs her inside bitterly. She bites down onto his arm and kicks, trying to wiggle her way out of his arms. He uses all her strength struggling bitterly and coldly screaming at him to let her go.

Everything has just gotten worst and with Jared gone who is able to control Yaya’s emotions, defiantly not Nadech. How the heck did Jared spend 3 years with Yaya? How the heck did he get her to calm down? How did he even manage to control her out burst of emotions? How did her do it? Nadech thought bewilder with all these questions running inside his mind he think he’s also going to lose it. Nadech kicks open the bedroom door and just when Yaya finally gets loose she makes a run for it, Phrachai hides in her way and she fights him back throwing punches at him and she finally kicks him making him fall back. She looks up and wipes away the fallen tears as Kate and Nadech’s mother stands there looking at her quietly making her way and gives her a slight smile. She gives them a dangerous look and slowly makes her way over Phrachai when Nadech comes crashing behind of her again and picks her up from behind carrying her once again.

“C’mon Yaya, your not going to go any where.” He says angrily losing his patients and she starts again. She elbows him and traps him by kick both her legs against the door so she he couldn’t trap her. He moves her aggressively to the side and she pushes and shoves against him hardly and he accidentally slams her onto the bed pinning her down with him being on top of her.

“Stop Yaya!!” He says violently threatening her. She pushes against him again and hits him. “Hey, if you don’t stop I will make you, do you understand!! I am not playing around with you this time.” He looks at her dead serous. “And if you try to escape I will hold you up like this until tomorrow or I might even tie you up. I don’t like playing these kind of games with you.”

“Why? Why can’t you all just let me go?”

“Because you’re a danger to yourself and the outside world.” Nadech yells at her still pinning her down and her eye searches for his. This makes her quiet and she stops struggling. Phrachai walks into the room slowly watching them.

“Now if I let you go will you stop being stubborn?”

Yaya shakes her head up and down frowning at him. Nadech lets her go and gets up breathing rapidly with his eyes sparkling with sharpness. She lies her head down and breaths in and out slowly.

“I think we should call Dr. White here, huh don’t you think so Yaya?”

“She still busy not until another week. She won’t be coming down.” Yaya began again.

“…alright now you don’t ever burst out like that again!! Its very frustrating with you changing moods so easily…. And Jared we’ll try to find him as soon as possible.”

“Are you sure Phrachai that we should call her doctor now?” Nadech gives him the evil glare and Yaya sits up looking at Nadech. Nadech looks back down at Yaya and gives her a look also.

“Don’t need to worry and don’t give me that look Nadech I hate those looks you give me.”

“Then stop the bull shit and I’ll stop.”

Yaya tilts her head to the side and looks at him. A feeling fear returns to her as soon as he comes nearer her and she moves away from him.

“Phrachai please can you tell Nadech and you yourself to leave I want my privacy now.” Yaya commands and Nadech stops his way towards her, he nod’s his head back at her as his eyes gleam at her then backing away towards the door.

“Don’t try to do anything stupid alright!!” Nadech says opening the door back open and closes it when he’s done. She sits back against the bed and thought of her out burst it really was crazy a while ago and the fear catches up to her once more. She wraps herself into a ball against the bed and lies there like a dead person. She feels lost, blames herself for Jared’s disappearance and she defiantly is losing her touch.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 12

Yaya continues to stay in her room ignoring everyone’s presence, she didn’t dare talk to anyone, she wanted to be alone for the time being. It was hard to face everyone. She didn’t know what everyone will think after they’ve seen her again after two days being stuck in her room doing nothing but ignoring them.

“Huh, I should just go take a warm shower and relax Yaya, you don’t need to dwell on this…..don’t!” She tells herself but can’t stop thinking of Jared, it wasn’t love was it? She’s confuse did she even love this man or is because he resembles Nadech so much? Was it love or was it the resemblance? Now that she thinks about it maybe it was never love but how can this happen, did she all along love Nadech and never forgot him? Jared was always so gently, loving but was that really him? She did feel like he was with another for a short period of time or was she just over thinking it? So many question unanswered and it took all these years just to realize that maybe she did once loved Jared but not anymore. How selfish she was to love another but to dwell for someone else’s comfort. Yaya relaxes down in the showers under the warm running water that fell upon her skin, for once she felt like nothing matter, nothing at all. She felt free for one second of her life and then images run wild inside her mind. Lots of images, her parents, Henry, Jared, everyone who has came into her life and left. They all haunted her like a ghost sticking around to remind her of every little detail of her past that was so dark inside and foggy to make her feel sick to the stomach. But then there was something wrong, she suddenly felt like she was being watch, a sudden fear and she quickly shut the showers off. She hears footsteps outside of the bathroom and she quickly puts her robe on. Trying to adjust herself into proper cloths and slowly opens the door, coming out and nothing. She looks around closely again and makes her way towards the door, it was too silent too quiet and her hands reach the door knobs when someone pulls her back covering her mouth. She squirms in his reach and aggressively tries to fight him off until he pushes her into a dark corner hidden behind the book shelf and looks straight at her, letting her go and he pulls the book shelf covering them both as they stood near each other face to face, chest to chest, skin to skin.

“What’s happening Nadech?”

“Shh--- stay quiet, don’t talk!” He commands eagerly and silently voicing at her. Then they hear someone crashing into the her room making a huge wreckage of noises, it seems as if the stranger was trying to find someone and here she stands knowing who it is. Henry!! This is the first time in ever she has been this close to be in contact with Henry for 5 years and it still frightens her to see him. She closes her eyes trying to ignore the noises and slowly is breathing harsher and harsher when Henry then beats onto the huge shelf and startles Yaya. She tries to remain calm and Nadech in looking down at her, the tears are falling again and he hugs her tightly. Then the footsteps are gone, he has finally left the room and he pulls her head up.

“This is not the time to be crying Yaya.” He says with a lack of sincere and she chuckles with fear.

“I know your afraid but he’s still out there so you have to be strong with me alright.” Nadech whispers to her silently and faintly. “I don’t know how long he’ll will be here trying to find you but I won’t let him find you understand.”

Yaya nods her head gently up and down as Nadech wiped her tears away. She looks up at him gives him a slight smile. I will not be weak! I will not be weak! Yaya tells herself and stiffen up inhaling in and out as normal as she can. How the heck did Henry find out about this place? How did he even get there? How did he even know?

They stayed there a couple of minutes together and then got of the tight corner slowly.

“Stay behind of me…” Nadech says reassure the way as he held her hands tight in his making there way out.

“Where is everyone else?” Yaya asked quietly.

“They got before everything happen. We were calling for you but you didn’t answer back so I had to come up and get you.”

“How did he get here?”

“I don’t know, probably captured someone had them spilled the address you where staying.”

“I’m sorry…” Yaya mutter’s and continues to follow him. He gives her a look and they quickly made there way down into the garage and into the grey Audi R8 Spyder . They both get inside the car quickly but then Henry comes crashing through the doors and hallways making his was towards them. She sees him and panics picking up her pace she closes the door and tries to buckle up.

“Hang on tight this is going to be fast.” Nadech says keeping calm as he starts the car quickly and presses down on to the gas putting the car on reverse, crashing into the garage door behind them and then switches it into drive quickly as the car swung to the side coolly and he looks back over to Henry. He’s looks like he’s in his old forties but gah he’s masculine and tall and in very good shape. No wonder Yaya is so scared of this man. He has a scary temper and has a real problem. He gives him a disgusted look and it angers him to see this sick bastard, he then starts to drive off quickly and Henry stares at the car looking at Yaya as he laughed out loudly. Although she couldn’t hear him laughing she could feel as if his skin was crawling on top of hers, his voice echoes through her mind and its like a annoying fly buzzing around insanely.

“What’s wrong?” Nadech says sensing her own discomfort.

“Nothing……I’m fine, I just feel a little sick that’s all.”

“After what just happen you probably will feel sick. No wonder your so scared of that guy he’s a giant.”

“Please don’t talk about him…..”

Yaya says with discomfort and Nadech looks over at her. She looks at him with sincere and gives hima slight smile.

“Please, don’t look at me like that.”

“What?”

“With those eyes of yours, I don’t want anyone’s pity.”

“I don’t pity you, Yaya.” He says turning back around focusing on the road. They’ve been long gone from Ching Mai and where are they heading now?

“Your mouth says another and eyes speaks another.” Yaya turns to look at him. He ignores her answer and changes topics.

“SO does my touch still effect you? Are you still scared of my touch?”

“Maybe, these things are unpredictable sometime you can touch me sometime you can’t depending on what the situation is. Why do you ask?”

“Just wondering…”

Yaya chuckles at his answer and switches to another topic.

“Rosy’s back you know??”

“Why do you mention her?”

“She’s been trying to contact you through me…..”

“And when was this?”

“Couple nights ago…” Yaya says faintly.

Yaya sits in her room searching through books and touches the laptop lie a teenager and skims through the internet. “This is too boring is there not anything else to do?” She asks herself and shuts the laptop down. She comes out from the Nadech’s room and wonder’s off trying to find anyone inside of the house but nothing everyone was outside near the sea playing around. She signs and watches them from afar smiling back at them although there not family she feels the warmth of his family and wish she had grew up with the same feeling of love. She looks at her phone and she gets a call. She wonder’s who’s phone this is and ignores it but then the caller calls back again and she answers it.

“Who is this?”

“Rosy….”

“And you are calling me why?”

“I heard Nadech came back from the airport with you. Are you with him at the moment, if you are where are you guys?”

“And why does this involve you….whether I’m with him or not you have no right to ask and another thing I’m not with him.”

“Nei, Yaya I heard you came back with him…” Rosy says angrily shouting through the phone and Yaya shouts back at her.

“Hey! Shut up and mind your own business no one told you to let him go. So stop contacting me and live your own damn stupid life of your’s and if you want him back find him yourself gah I hate stupid idiots like you, worthless….” Yaya hisses through the phone madly and shuts it off……

“That’s what I said to her…I guess she not over you.”

“Don’t mind her she’s always like that.”

“And you liked a women like her?”

“I liked a women like you.” He says raising one of his eyebrows at her. She gives him a fake laugh and relaxes down.

“You like being alone with me?”

“I like being alone with every women.”

Tish nah duh, Yaya. How could you ask such a simple question. She looks back at him.

“Why did you two break up? She was one of your best friends wasn’t she? She did say you two grew up with each other.”

“You did a background check on me, Miss. Urassaya? I didn’t know you where so interest in me.” He looks amused and his long fingers played around with his lips one more time. Maybe it’s a habit, Yaya seen him do that lots of time before and is always distracted by him doing that and she looks away from him.

“No, I did not Rosy has a big mouth you know.”

“She was never like that, she change a lot…..”

“Wait you did answer my question!!” Yaya continues and she can tell he’s trying to ignore answering the question by bring up a different topic.

“Yes, we were best friends. Who would think you’ll fall for your best friend right?”

“Now answer my other question.”

Nadech turns back around to look at her with a serous face and he looks frustrated already brushing his long fingers through his hair then back down to his lips again.

Gah he needs to stop doing that. Yaya thought for a moment and rolled her eyes at him.

“SO…..”

“She left for another man…..”

“That’s why your so crush?”

He looks back up at Yaya and she stops talking and stares at him. She puts her hands on his shoulder patting him.

“Chang of topic where are we going to go?”

“Don’t know yet for the time being somewhere far away from Thailand.”

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 13

Nadech and Yaya drive up to a glass beautiful house. Its night time already and its really getting difficult. She gets out of the car and Phrachai and everyone gathers outside. Except Nadech’s mother it has been said she was sent to one of her friends house to be safer for her then to be involve with Yaya at the time being or to be involve with any of this.​

“Are you okay?”​

“Yea, fine. Nadech save me just in time.”​

“Any idea on who leaked out the information?” Nadech asks and stands beside of Yaya.​

“Ethan said maybe someone close to the family.” Kate adds on.​

“Jared!!” Nadech adds to it and Phrachai and Yaya looks up at him.​

“He will never do that.” Yaya snaps at him.​

What is he thinking? Jared would never do such a thing!! Yaya gives him the evil glare and crosses her arms.​

“Think about it Jared’s missing we don’t know if he’s alive or dead. To save his own life he had to give you out don’t you think so?”​

Yaya looks down and stares off, her face stiffens and is distracted by the thought. “He will never do that I’m sure of it…”​

“You don’t know him well enough Yaya.”​

“And you do?” She hisses at him dangerously.​

“Hey! You two this is not the time to be arguing.” Kate yells back at both of them. Damn for the first time she’s being serous and not all child like at all. She gives both of them a violent glare and she looks more mature this way.​

“Now if it is Jared he will probable come to this place also don’t you think so Phrachai?” Kate continues to talk and Yaya and Nadech stare at one another like dog’s about to fight at any second.​

“He doesn’t know about this place I just bought it last month or so…..”​

“You two stop staring at one another will you, if you two are going to fight go fight somewhere else alright.”​

“Imma go freshen up, I don’t want to stay here and get sick by someone’s owns behavior when he doesn’t even know himself well enough…...”​

“Hey, you!! I know myself well enough.”​

“Aw, I didn’t say your name did I?”​

“But you where pointing me out weren’t you?”​

“Whatever you think?” Yaya tilts her head to side and smirks at him crossing her arms together and making her way back towards the back yard. He looks scoffs unbelievable and follows her while Phrachai and Kate makes no move to follow them. They make there way up the second floor of the house………​

“Huh, let them be…Kate.”​

“These two are always at it gah get a room!!” Kate yells out to them jokingly.​

“Let’s just go inside,” Phrachai points out and they walk inside making there way to the window.​

“You wanna watch them.” Kate manages to speak.​

“Nah, there boring.”​

“Well imma going watch them and take a pic of them haha I want a surprise.” Kate laughs it off and sips her glass of wine she just took out.​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

“Hey, you can’t just walk off like that and not finish the conversation.” He pulls her arms back and she tries to block him away.​

“Oh, we were in a conversation. I didn’t notice we were.” Yaya says innocently and she stands there before him. The view is amazingly with the view of the bright city beyond them with the big house standing behind of them with a pool by the side as the water reflexes out to the open darkness of the night.​

“You wanna know about Jared?”​

“Is that a question? I know him well enough.”​

“Remember the first night we met again in Paris why I told you he was dangerous?”​

“Your also dangerous right?” Yaya smart months him and makes him even madder.​

“Just shush and listen to me Yaya.” Nadech says madly staring down at her with seriousness and sincere.​

“And if I don’t what are you going to do? It looks like you dislike your friend very much to me Mr. Charms.” and there she goes again calling him by his reputation. He hates it when she calls him that, he doesn’t know why but it anger’s him when she peaks to him like this.​

“Shush will you, you have this way of talking to people like there stupid in your eyes do you know that that angers people.” Nadech says as Yaya doesn’t hear him and he shakes his head at her like she doesn’t get it. What is wrong with this women!! He hisses under his own breath.​

“Anger’s you!!” She says again charmingly.​

“There you go again…..”​

“If you don’t like it don’t talk to me.”​

“Huh, and to think I just saved your life hours ago.”​

“I’ve lived a thousands of life’s of this life and I’ve died millions to trillions of life living this life of mine. To think that I’m afraid of dying is not one of the choices Mr. Charms.”​

Nadech gritted his teeth together closing his eye again rubbing his hands through his face clearly.​

“Jared did not have only you, had many other women’s. As in Rosy for example.”​

“What are you talking about Nadech?”​

“NOW!! your listen that’s more how I like it.”​

“Huh, keep your lies to yourself Mr. Charms.” Her eye arrow down at his eyes darkly and she gives him a disgusted look walking away from him.​

“You wonder why he’s never with you, wonder why he always away. I have all those answer for you. He was always with other women never was he back because of work. He‘s always complaining of how you won’t give in to him…….” Nadech says with sincere and it makes her stop. She looks back at him and walks towards him.​

“He never loved you!!”​

Yaya stares at him and slaps him hard. “Don’t you ever talk about him that way.”​

Nadech touches his cheek, slowly brushing his hands against his skin and he looks back up at her with a devil look.​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

“OH NO!” Kate grasp in shock.​

“What…..what’s happening?” Phrachai says getting off the couch quickly and rushes to the window but slips and gets back up again looking down.​

“Yaya just slapped Nadech!”​

“OH, this is bad, we have to go stop them before they start fighting and kill each other.”​

“No, Phrachai, Yaya is a women not a guy, Nadech won’t fight with her. He maybe aggressive at time but he won’t hurt her.”​

“and what watch them?”​

“Yes, things has just gotten better just watch……”​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Nadech comes in closer by Yaya and she doesn’t back away from him, instead she confronts him strongly. His eyes is full with some kind of revenge and desire to do what he wants to at the movement.​

Crap! What is he going to do? Maybe I shouldn’t had hit him. She thought for a brief moment and regrets her slap. Well he did deserve it, who told him to mess with me? Jared has nothing to do with him.​

Nadech rubs his cheek one more and smiles at her evilly.​

“Listen Yaya, Jared didn’t love you one bit.” He continues with a husky voice of darkness and looks dead serous at her laughing at her with his eyes. “He played around with you, just a like a toy. Yes, he help you, he lived with you, he did all these things for you but did you really think he loved you? Ha, I’m not as sick as he is Yaya. Have you ever thought that maybe the reason why you couldn’t give into him was because you felt like he was faking everything? While I got a taste of something you couldn’t give him. I got a taste of you!!!” He mocks her and his eyes glare with a devil look. She slaps him again quickly this time and was about to again when he pulled her in quickly conquering her lips. Kissing her aggressively and deeply pushing his tongue to unlocking her lips. She moves back refusing his kisses as their lips moved in different patterns. She struggles in his arms and kicks him from the side of her legs and it makes both of them fall into the water.​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

“Wow!” Kate manages to look away and she backs away from the window. Phrachai stands away also they both look at each other as well. Wow has it gotten hot in here or what has happen. They both thought and stares at one another, feeling a little awkward they smile at one another.​

“I’ll…..I’ll be going now….um this….this is none of my business……if you…um….want to go….stop them you can go, imma going to………go to sleep now it’s getting very late.” Kate chokes on her own saliva and walks away awkwardly. Phrachai stands there feeling a little awkward himself, wow well the next time that is never to listen to Kate suggestions.​

Should I go stop them? What the heck Phrachai don’t get involve with them. He shakes his head trying to forget the whole situation and wiggles himself a little more going to his room.​

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Finally some love scenes lol
i have been waiting for this a long time now and now i got it hahah
Thanks for the update and hope we will a lot more of love scene between them :D

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Finally some love scenes lol
i have been waiting for this a long time now and now i got it hahah
Thanks for the update and hope we will a lot more of love scene between them :D
Sorry it took forever now i just realize that this ff doesn't have many love scenes until you pointed it out and thanks!! I'm working on that at the time being and thanks for being patient and reading my ff's!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 14

“Ergh let me go Nadech!!” Yaya says pressuring her hands on his face and backs away as far from him as possible. He holds her tight against the rails of the swimming pool. With them both wet and soaked in water he pressures her hands down. Its dark and at night, with the beautiful city beyond them and the night sky with the stars how unpredictable this can even get. How did something like this even happen? This was not some kind of romance scene they plan out or picture to be coming there way at all. What a crazy day this has been with Henry almost caught her along with Nadech helping her and how they escape into the car driving off crazily. How many more days will they spend to try to escape and find both themselves in each others arms again? How long will this last?

“Get off of me, Mr. Charms!!” She says once more. Struggling in his reach, he stops and looks at her with more sincere in his eyes. He stay’s quiet and observes her struggling. She notices that he isn’t fighting back and stops and watches him.

“What?” Yaya snaps her fingers at him.

“Your beautiful!!” Nadech’s says losing himself in her dark brown amazing eyes. She chuckles barely and scoffs at his comment.

“Are you kidding me? Get off of me.” She hisses at him.

“Your really beautiful……” he brushes her wet hair back away from her face and directly looks at her. He cups his hands around her cheeks slowly and slowly kisses her slowly. Yaya doesn’t fight but is taken surprise and lower her head down not letting him kiss her. What is he trying to prove by doing this?

“I’m not that easy anymore Mr. Charms so get your hands off of me. Remember your not the guy for me you said it yourself.” and Nadech removes his hands from her backing away….

“Wait….wait! I can’t swim remember.” she hangs onto him and wraps her hands around his waist as they are facing face to face. She breaths against his neck inhaling his rich scent. She can feel his heartbeat against her chest as she is the same to his. He looks down at her making his way to get her out of the water before she catches a cold. With his masculine strength he pulls her up onto the side of the pool and gets out himself. She stands up warily and falls against his chest and he gives her a slight smile. He bents down and quickly carries her.

“I can walk…” her voice is faint and she does like the feeling of him carrying her.

“I can carry you.” He gives her a god like look.

Gah, why is he acting like this? He was just finish saying those stuff about Jared and now he’s all back to Mr. Charms. Man I wish I can follow his mood changes. Yaya speaks to herself thinking of it and gives him a slight smile.

“Jared use to do this all the time. I can see why you two are friends.”

“Don’t compare me to him.”

“You really dislike him?”

“Hum. Yaya just be quiet.” Nadech commands steadily trying to bring the impatience in his voice down.

“I might fall asleep.” Yaya adds.

“I can wake you up.”

“What if I don’t wake up? I might get a cold.”

“I can change you and take care of you.”

This man really has a answer to everything!! Yaya thought to herself and glares at him depressingly. Why does he always have this wanting to stay by my side? Mr. Charms is always going to be Mr. Charms. Yaya shakes her head smiling a small laugh.

“What’s so funny?”

“I’m sorry…..it’s nothing and I should also add this I shouldn’t had acted like that.”

“Your one crazy women.” Nadech gives her a killer look and settles her down against the bed.

“Change, you’ll get sick and I’ll go get some medicine for you.” He gives her a reassuring smile and moves out of her room. She stands up and pulls everything off and puts on a new underwear and bra. When he walks back in she is putting on her sleeping shorts and he stands to the side watching her. She ignores his presence and puts on her t-shirt then drying her hair.

“Here” and Nadech gives her her glass of water and medicine.

“Wait?”

“Here take it, I’ll do that, now sit.” He commands again and she ignores his demand. He snatches the towel and gives her the glass of water and medicine settling her down to sit against the bed and she does as her tells her. She comfortable sits and relaxes as his hands messages through her hair and she takes her med’s. It’s dark in her room and why didn’t they bother to switch on the lights in the first place. The moon is shining through her big window giving them all the light they needed and he is staring down at her again messaging her head with the towel.

“Done…”

“Thanks you, now you can go now…..” Yaya says pushing his hands away from her and stands up. He stops and stares at her once more. “Go Nadech!!” She commands child likely and pushes him to go out and he hold her hands as she pushes him out.

I don’t know why but my body is not listening to me Yaya. Nadech thinks to himself and smiles amusingly at her. Nadech tries to lecture himself into letting her hands go but there aren’t listening to him and she pushes him out more.

“Nadech let go……” Their hands are stuck like glue and she continues to push him away. “Nadech!” She says again with more demanding to let her go now. Then suddenly he pushes her all the way back up against the huge window, face to face again. “Mr. Charms, the kissing wasn’t enough and your going to try to take advantage of the situation also?” She snaps at him. He looks even more amused and let her go.

“I was just playing around with you.” Nadech says jokingly but she wasn’t convince he was only joking with her.

“Yea right now get out of my room it’s very late and you should go to sleep yourself.”

“I want to wait until you fall asleep then I’ll go…….I want to make sure you don’t have anymore nightmares then I’ll leave okay?”

He looks deep into her eyes again, oh and why does he keep doing that? You really need to stop looking at me like that Nadech? Yaya thought to herself and tires to ignore his stare. She looks away from him but finds herself looking back into his eyes.

“Alright!” She says giving in and he smiles widely happy with her answer. She pushes him to the side and walks when she trips over his long legs making her fall again and he catches her quickly once more. Eyes locked, surprised and lips close as ever. Breathing increases and he smiles as at her again as his eyes twinkle at her within the full mood shining over them. He slowly then makes another move about to kiss her again. This time was different she wasn’t fighting back, guessing she wanted the kiss also and she watches his move seeing something in the corner of her eyes and she stops him.

Oh no, someone’s watching them from the door way!! Yaya quickly shoves Nadech away and watches the figure as it came closer into her room. Oh crap is it Henry? Who is it?

Damn! Always! Nadech curses under his breath and looks away seeing the figure also. Who the heck? and it leaves him speechless. Man if its you Phrachai, I’ll defiantly kick you. Nadech sign’s unbelievably. It doesn’t look like Phrachai though, who the heck is this then? Damn!! It’s never safe anywhere around here, how many times do we have to move? Gah!! If this is Henry I swear I’ll break him into pieces……..

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 15

“Stay Behind me Yaya” and Yaya gets behind him as the shadow comes closer to them. Its too dark and Yaya moves away from both of them. She back in the corner while the man traces his fingers through his chin and then comes crashing to Nadech.

Crap what if this is Henry? Your stutters to herself. Her heart just dropped and she fells suddenly weak to fight back.

“Phrachai!! Phrachai!!” Yaya yells in sudden panic and is screaming to the top of her lungs. Nadech and the stranger is wrestling with each other until she suddenly falls fainting, too scared or even more shock to death. Phrachai comes running in the room and so far he comes pulling the stranger off of Nadech as he was about to punch the guy his hands dropped and they all stood there staring at one another.

Kate runs forwards also shock to see Jared, her months open wide and

“You sure have some nerves to show up and attack people at this day of night……where the heck have you been?”

Nadech grabs the guy by the collar of his shirt and shoves him violently against the wall.

“I thought you said Jared didn’t know this place Phrachai? How the heck did he end up here?” Nadech hisses and Jared tries to break free from his strong grip.

This douche bag has some nerve coming to attack me like that!! Nadech then pushes him away. “You have some nerves!” Nadech snaps eagerly angrily and makes his way towards Yaya, picking her up and he carries her away from this room. Jared steps in front of him not letting him leave.

“I got her……” Jared says reaching out his hands and Nadech moves to the side.

“Are you crazy after your sudden appearance you think she would want to wake up in your arms?” Nadech chuckles unbelievably and moves out of Jared’s way. Tish, what does this guy think he is? Stopping here and there as he pleases.

“Where are you taking her then?”

“Away from you for right now I don’t really trust in you. After being gone for days without a trace and here you suddenly show up without a word or a sound gets me suspicious on how you even new this place even existed.” He gives him a evil glare of dislike and pushes him away. Jared was about to stop him when Phrachai came in the way.

“We have some talking to figure out……” Phrachai says with a low modern voice of suspense. “Come over here” and Jared follows Phrachai as Kate join in the conversation.

Nadech settles Yaya down against his bed and pulls the covers to met her chest and caresses her cheek once more. What is wrong with him? Three years has gone by and he still feels so connected towards her. What is wrong with this feeling? He shakes off the his imagination’s of unknowing his own feeling and needs to snap out of it. Out of the whole tried day he tried to do so many crazy stuff which was like forcing a kiss, trying to hold her hands, trying to touch her, tease her or even more than that kiss her again and again. Seriously what is wrong with him, he’s sure he doesn’t like her then what is it? He gets up from her side and was about to head out……

NO! Please don’t…..I….I beg of you stop!! Yaya panics as her hands flew up into the air as if she was fighting off someone. He panics and gets back to her side quickly settling her down.

“Shhhhh……I’m here Yaya…I’m here!!” He holds her tight again and she manages to push him slowly away.

“Get away from me…..” She faintly says and pushes him away again.

“Yaya its Nadech, Nadech! I’m here.” He tightens his hug around her and once again she quiets down a bit and she lies back to sleep.

What am I going to do with you Yaya? It sadden him to see her like this and he lies back against the wall holding her tight in his embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So how did you get back here?”

“I traced Yaya’s phone back here.”

“…And you didn’t care to call us before coming here. Do you know showing in a surprise like that can kill someone for example Yaya.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t expect to see her with Nadech, it got a little out of hand.”

“Why did you attack him?”

“Jealous of course!” Kate adds snickering at him it looks like she doesn’t really like him either. Jared tilts his head to the side looking at Kate glaring at her with his light green dreamy eyes. He looks dead serous at her but doesn’t comment her back.

“No comment to that.”

“Where have you been then?”

“Running, that guy is totally crazy.”

“Henry!!”

“Yes, he is crazy I almost got killed by that guy.”

“That’s how he escape because he’s crazy.”

“I don’t want to work anymore Phrachai, I don’t want to go to these missions anymore…..”

“…so your giving up your job and letting us down?” Phrachai ask furious with the whole situation Jared said he didn’t want to work anymore was it because he was afraid to die. What happen to tough and out standing Jared who didn’t know how to be scared? Jared looked at him not respecting him one bit and started to show a different side of him to Phrachai. He ignored his question and gleamed at Phrachai with a icy stare.

“I want to take Yaya with me?”

“What?” Phrachai squinted his eyes at him and looked away unbelievably with what he just heard. His hands runs through his long hair bringing them back and he looks back at Jared again.

“Yaya will be staying here with me. She is not going to go with you.”

“Look I can protect her.”

“Protect her? Look you went missing for days, no calls, no contact, nothing and you come here un-expectantly giving us a damn choice or not to asked if you can take Yaya with you are you crazy?” Phrachai hisses at him with anger and picks him up by the collar of his shirt.

“Tell me really, how did you get here?” Phrachai didn’t bother to calming down either and stayed the same with a dark side of him coming out. He was furious with anger as you can feel waves of impatience from Phrachai. The lights then suddenly go out leaving a spine-chilling of air behind as the whole house seemed to gloom ghostly outside and inside of the house. He then lets Jared go and Kate and Phrachai stare at one another as they hear sound of someone approaching outside, whoever it was it was making a lot of noises and purposely is doing this for one reason only.

“Someone go get Yaya and Nadech out of here now!!” Phrachai says with absolute panic, a feeling of impending danger and the need to get out NOW! “Go Kate!!” He yells one more time and gets out his gun.

“Your staying with me big boy!! Whether you like it or not you still work for me.” Phrachai shakes of Jared’s collar once more and throws another gun at him. He tilts his head to the side, ready to fight this once and for all. “Lets go kill this son of a b****.” He says titling his head to the side angrily expressing his feelings gruffly.

Kate rushes to the garage and as soon as she arrives the huge smell of impact rushes to her and she explodes back closing the door as the smell of gas rushes through the house. Coughing like there was no yesterday she had to go get Nadech and Yaya now, she rushes up stairs quickly tripping over one of her own and feels a stab of pain in her legs. Not now she doesn’t have time for this and she tries to shake her legs off of the miserable pain and runs up the stairs once more. Now there in bigger danger this guy is planning to blow up the whole house and kill everyone. Except the fact that he only wants Yaya and it scares Kate even more how dangerous she is in with all of this along with the whole crew of young adults. How many lives are they going to try to escape? How many times is this going to last? Why does this guy want Yaya so much?

“Nadech!! We have to get out now!!” Kate says breathlessly around the corner the of the door.

“What going on?”

“He here now we don’t have time!!” and when she was about to go out, Nadech carries Yaya and up from the bed and gets out his own gun almost carrying her out when a huge splash of explosion roar through the whole house setting everything on fire and Nadech, Yaya and Kate rush back into the room. Nadech shoots a couple of bullets through the huge glass window……

“C’mon now!!” Nadech screams over the explosion of heat and they Jump out of the window, it must had been specially hard for Nadech to carry someone and jump as they ended up into the pool. Yaya suddenly woken up by the surprise and starts to breath harsh, what a huge way to shock someone and frighten them. She panic’s at the outrages surprise and hangs onto whatever she can and Nadech swims to her breathlessly.

“Your alright! Your alright! Now listen to me Yaya we have to get out now…now alright so don’t freak out on me alright and don’t be fainting anytime soon either.” Nadech says seriously and quickly they make there way out of the pool. They rush to each side of the cars but the tires were broken and they sign briefly not believing this is actually happening.

“What do we do now?” Kate ask and Yaya looks at them trying to think hard as they here gun shots suddenly. Nadech makes a quick phone call and they all hid away behind a bush. That was just great hiding behind a bush how much help was that?

“Phrachai, where is he?” Yaya exclaims silently.

“He’s with Jared.”

“Jared ’s back?” and Yaya shots up but then both Kate and Nadech shoves her back down.

“Let me go, I have two people out there that loves me the most and there going to risk there lives for me. I can’t let them do this…..” Yaya reassures them of her feelings and then soon enough when they couldn’t hold Yaya back anymore, a car rushes to the side stopping her and she backs away from the huge white van. About five men came out suited in black like the swat team and they clarify the way for her and Nadech and Kate doesn’t hesitate to push her into the van. She suddenly struggles and Nadech holds her tight in his embrace letting her small body sit on top of his lap as he held her down against him.

“I’m sorry Yaya this is for your safely…….I don’t want to do this either but you are forcing me too and if you don’t stay quiet and stop struggling I have no choice but to do this to you.”

“Okay, I’ll stop………just don’t tie me up like an animal then I’m fine.”

“Really?” Nadech signs at her with his eyebrows and she nods at him.

“Yes”

“Okay and I’m warning you also.”

“Okay! I understand.” Yaya inhales the air surrounding them and he lets her go while Kate scouted over letting Yaya sit down beside of Nadech. She eyes him coldly staring away from all of them and ignores all her surroundings. Its already hard enough running away and she is here having people protect her and risking there lives for her. This makes her mad but she can’t do anything about it, she feels the urge to hit something so bad too the point where she goes crazy. She hates this feeling so bad this feeling of hate and depression, oh how it drives her crazy. How can they still protect her if she’s thinking like this? How can they stop her from feeling this feeling of hate and depression inside of her? How? Just how can they fix this broken women back to normal again? How? Just how…………………..

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 16

Till the next day it was pretty struck hard, everything seemed so normal but the past weeks have been so crazy with all the running and hiding. Where are they going now? They’ve have been stuck in one car for almost 24 hours now and it starting to get dark again. How one guy can manage to find one person in such short amount of time and how he did it was still a mystery. What happens now? They all go back to living there normal lives?​

Yaya still wonder’s how Phrachai and Jared are doing, that also reminds her of what did actually happen when she fainted. How did everything happen so fast……but she doesn’t bother to ask Nadech or Kate knowing they are still in frustration. They probably doesn’t want to talk about it at the moment. She shifts in her seat and continues to sit there quietly. Which makes Nadech look over at her. He gives her a small smile and pats his shoulder not saying a word, signing her to sleep on his shoulder and she shakes her head at him. She then looks away from him and he pulls her head down against his shoulder gently still not saying one word to her. On the other hand Kate is fast asleep in the back and is finding herself rather comfortable with herself.​

What is she thinking about? Nadech signs and settles his head down against hers gently. They do look like a couple for a short distance and then he reaches down to her fingers and pulls her hands into his sweetly. The silence is even more romantic than thought although they didn’t talk at all it seemed as if they knew what they where already saying to expresses that lost feeling they had have for years. It seems as if Yaya has already forgotten all about Jared it sadden her to feel this way but you can’t help the heart when they desire something else.​

I’m sorry Jared……she tells herself over and over again and sniffs the side of Nadech’s masculine arms, pulling him close and she wiggles her way inside of his arms. Oh how long she misses his touch, how long she misses his scent. Its been so long sense she always find herself refusing his touch, refusing his kisses, refusing everything about him and now that she’s giving in she feels so much better. Maybe this is why she’s been feeling depress lately? She feels nice under his warm warmth and his comfort zoon is always welcoming to her. She loves this man’s touch, why is it that his touch is always welcoming and not harmful like other people’s touch? Did she truly love this man or is she just feeling this way because she doesn’t have Jared around to make her feel comfortable like this also? What is love now to her? She doesn’t even know the meaning of love anymore, this is going to be hard on her more now. She’s been running for her life, running from the world, and running from the one person she ever love but now accepting that fact that she does love him, she then question’s herself is this even love?​

Nadech looks down at her with warmth and realizes something wrong. Oh, what am I going to do with you? What is he going to do? For the first time he finds himself thinking about his past and yes he needs to fix himself up and get his act together. He starts to think with more determined in his heart and mind. Yaya you once said you where never this broken it was because you where in love, what will happen if you where to fall in love once again? Would you change into a new person or will you fall any deeper inside this fear of your’s? My first step is to make you fall in love once again, then try to cure your fear’s and finally have you go back to living your normal life without fear but first of we’ll have to get Henry and put him in jail and for good this time. Nadech thought and signs down back at her.​

“Are you comfortable?”​

“Very….” Yaya inhales his sweet scent and brushes her cheeks against his arm.​

“I don’t want you to think about Phrachai or Jared at the time being alright, forget about them for now and everything will be alright. If anything comes up I’ll tell you.”​

“Umm….” she nods her head at him and rests down against his arms again.​

“Now were do go from here?” Yaya chuckles at him faintly.​

“Now we travel by car………then we really do get to travel by plan and around the world.”​

“That far?”​

“Um…..now we don’t want you to be in Henry’s hands do we?”​

“Nope!”​

“Good, so we will have to travel far, somewhere he can’t find us and somewhere Jared can’t track our phone’s.”​

“Why? Jared is okay.”​

“I see you didn’t listen to me when I told you about him.” He looks at her with a deadpan stare and humor with his voice.​

“I heard you clearly but I want to see by my eyes not by your words Mr. Charms.”​

“You asked me why,……..I broke up with Rosy or why she left…………. it was because she and Jared had cheated behind my back and so I had to let her go.”​

“With Jared?”​

“Yes, Jared and so when you where still in Paris Jared did tell me to take care of you when he purposely left you was because he was out with other women like yourself sense you didn’t want him like you wanted me…” He says again teasing her but was it a tease or was it to make her feel disappointed in herself?​

“I don’t think I love him Nadech?”​

“You don’t or you Do?”​

“I don’t……..” She says faintly. “We once had this conversation…..but Rosy came up after that also.” Yaya chuckles at the thought and doesn’t look at him, she plays around with her fingers letting his hands go and continued to lay on his arm.​

“Why do you think that?”​

“……because I still……never mind.”​

“When it comes to admitting your still in love with me you always change the topic.” He says amusingly smiling down at her.​

“Didn’t I say you will fall for me again?”​

“No, you said be careful or you might fall for me all over again a second time!! I never forgot you and I never fell in love with you a second time….because I am still in love with you.” She sign’s completely different like a relieve fact that has been hidden for years back in the old ages even before life began. “But you know what I won’t let myself go that easy either, I will never fall for Mr. Charms again…….” she says confidently as her eyes glowed within the dark night. He stares down at her and tilts her head up, face to face once again and he presses his forehead against hers, nose touching, breaths against once another and lip closed like a teasing of taste. His eyes sparkle and twinkle at ever angle there was to his eyes, his eyes lower down to her lips but she manages to move away from his hypnotist.​

What is he thinking now? Yaya wonders and shift in her seat, away from him. Her face fill with distraction and she wonders around trying to think hard. He watches her and she looks back up at him weirdly.​

“What are you trying to do?” Her lips hit a hard line and is staring down at him with sincere. Her eyebrows narrow down at him and he takes her by surprise cupping his hands down onto her face and he moves closer to her forwardly, she loks down at him backing away from him.​

“Wh---what is wrong with you?” Yaya stutters and he laughs at her. He backs away from her and then ignores what just happen, what was his intensions to do?​

Hump! Okay this guy really is trying to play around with me. What is his plan really!! Yaya’s wonder’s once more and quickly places her hands down his chin and grips it making him face her. She stares straight into his eyes and tries to read what he is thinking but nothing. She lets him go and looks the other way again signing helplessly. But then when she looks back at him, he makes a move and she falls back, she should had saw that coming.​

“Why are you being like this?” Her heart races rapidly and she’s feeling her face getting hotter by the moment it was a good thing it was dark then he couldn’t see her blushing but her eyes are telling another story. He then gives her a killer smile and grins at her rising one of his eyebrows at her.​

“I’ll change for you, so can you trust in Mr. Charm’s?”​

What? What did he just say? Yaya’s inner body is screaming at her and she looks confuse. How can they go into being frustrated into this kind of mess into I’ll change for you!!! Does this even make sense? Oh how this life of their’s is so confusing at times. With the ups and downs, circling around, like a big roller coaster knowing no end. She blinks breathlessly at him and she manages to push him away sitting normally again.​

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
wow finally i will change himself for her !!!
Thanks for this wonderful update, and i can't wait for more sweet scenes ^^

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5ArpRWcGe0

"If I show it to you now, will it make you run away?"
"Or will it make you stay, even if it hurts, even if i try to push you out, Will you return? And remid me who I really am, Please remind me who I really am."
"Everybody's got a dark side, Do you love me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Will you love me?"
"Even with my dark side?"
"Like a diamond. From black dust, It can become a few give up. So don't give upon me."
"Please remind me who I really am."

Yep so i really think this song matches Angel's Mask Devils Charms very much. Yaya is scared to fall in love with Nadech again but she is giving him time to sink into her heart again. Even with her dark side he is able to give her alot. But will he love her? That's just one question that is unable to be answer by him. Will he love her even with her dark side?

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 17

Yaya, Kate and Nadech finally reach an airport but it looks like its shut down. No one is here, why is that? They walk in and the fresh air rushes over them and it feels so nice to finally get out of that van. Where are they anyways?

“Where going to fly girls.” Nadech says putting on his sunglasses calmly and Yaya pulls him back.

“Any news from Phrachai and Jared?” She asks desperately.

“None….” he says leaving it off trying to lie to her and he stops her stare. “Don’t look at me like that either there’s none.” he begins again and walks away from her.

“Where are we going?” Kate asks and both her and Yaya catch up to Nadech.

“We here are going to go Italy!!”

“Italy!!” Kate excitingly jumps up and down and it the first time she began to act like herself more from the last couple of days she’s been dead like zombie. She goes and clings onto Nadech arm and pulls his hand down jumping in a childlike way.

“Yes, Kate Italy….” He snaps his finger and she gets off of him. “Then lets go!” Nadech looks back around to Yaya and winks at her amusingly walking off with a smirk.

What’s with the wink? Yaya looked around weirdly sliding to the side and she continues to walk.

“Get in you two the plane will be leaving soon and…..”

“Wait don’t tell me you booked this whole airport just for this?” Yaya asked and he turn around to look at her.

“Yes, I did……. because we don’t want anymore harm do we?” he tilts his head to the side and gaze at her. “besides the only people who know we are going to Italy is only us three”

“not even Phrachai?”

“not even Phrachai, we can’t trust anyone you now what I mean?”

“Then how can I trust you?”

“Then don’t….” Nadech simply imply and tilted his head to the side and looked away from her as they got into the massive airplane that had big seats and very comfortable to be in and finally they all fell asleep. For once they all finally found the sleep they needed and waited until they where awoken to arrive in Italy. When they finally arrive to Vince airport Kate jumps out of the building quickly and they landed outside of the airport.

“Its beautiful here!” As Kate drags Nadech’s arm and swings by his side twirling him around with her.

“Kate I get it…..” Nadech inhales and Kate smiles happily at him childlike and continues to twirl without him.

Yaya looks out and inhales the Italian scent that came by so easily. It was refreshing and she closed her eyes, finally finding herself to relax and not worry about anything. Well for the time being of course and when she looks over again she heard a scream making her look back and there she was a women falling into Mr. Charms embrace. That didn’t shock her in kinda reminded her of how they first met also. The same accident that happen years ago, falling into Mr. Charms hands means this won’t be the end of the two people and that means more of this women is going to come back in his life once again not only this time and that some what scared her. She walked over to them but when she did the women already was leaving and his expression has totally changed. His stiff, too excited, and too happy and Yaya knew right away he was interest in this women. But she notice this women had the same thing that was going on along with herself. Long brown wavy hair to the chest, big eyes that made her face absolutely stunning and her skin tone was perfectly fine without all the makeup. She looked the same as Yaya but a very different side of her, a different character to her. She could tell right away this women was serous in everything, she didn’t like to play but was very nice in detailed unlike Rosy his ex. Damn she was some BITCH and not only that but how the heck did he fall for someone like Rosy.

Yaya does admit she still likes Mr. Charms but she just doesn’t know if he still likes her and with that expression just know made her know right away this man isn’t interested in her anymore, which sadden her but for the time being she might as well play along with Mr. Charms joke he’s trying to prove.

Nadech looks over at her and looks appeal himself stretching out his hands towards her.

“May we get going?”

“Of course.” She answer him kindly and takes his hands, which he wasn’t expecting although he did give her his hand he didn’t think she will take it but rather refuse like she always did. She gives him a smile playing along with his act she did figure it out….oh just how long can she continued to play along with him? She doesn’t want to get hurt but on the other side she can still make THE Mr. Charms fall in love with her again can’t she? And she gets in the car after him. He drives for another maybe hours or so and then it gets to get darker and darker as the day seem to go by. Kate is in the back asleep and who knows she may be awake also. She is always falling asleep and Yaya sits there quietly settling her head down against the glass observing the beautiful place.

“What do you think?” Nadech finally speaking first and asking a question that he himself can answer. She tilts her head to the other side shifting herself in her seat and faces him to the side watching him as her head still laid on the seat to the side. He looks at her and reaches out his hand to her forehead and still continues to drive with his other hand. She looks up at his hands and when he was about to pull away she held onto it tight.

“It’s very beautiful here…..is there some reason why you took us here?” Yaya says faintly smiling back at him like she has just woken up.

“Yes, there is and tomorrow we will be going to a mask party one of your specialties.”

“Hump, you did that on purpose?”

“Yes I did, and its going to be a bomb there and so on a lot more things to do here.”

“Like what?” Yaya ask again still holding onto his hands tickling the side of it.

“Will you stop that……” Nadech says with humor in his voice.

“I try to…” she chuckles and Nadech pulls his hands to the side again driving.

“I can’t tell you”

“Oh, so everything here is going to be a surprise I see…..”

“Yes, surprises!” he repeats it back to her and Yaya’s hands reached up to his collar once again.

“What are you doing?” he questions her and stops her hands. He narrows his eyes at her and looks amused but still stops her. This is so unlike him and she could tell he was acting. Why is acting? Why is he being like this? Does this make him feel better faking every little thing that she felt so wonderful being here in Italy but still she doesn’t feel like Mr. Charms is really who he is for the time being and it sadden her even more that he is acting this way. Whether as well become a actor if he continues to act this way or faking it!!!!

“I’m not the guy for you, Yaya.” and he pulls her hands up and kissed the side of her knuckles. Which makes her confuse she wants to scream at him and tell him to stop pretending already but doesn’t and she pulls her hands away from him.

Your not the guy for sure!! Yaya inhales it but doesn’t speak it and observes him.

“Why not?” She question’s him acting as if she doesn’t know the answer to that already. He looks over at her once more and focuses on the road.

This is getting to complicated, can I continued to act like this? What if she already found me out? I have never been the actor but a liar is the best choice of words to women and seducing them is the main priority. Nadech thought to himself once more and signs to refreshes himself more.

“Because I’m not Yaya.” and he lies to her once more. He himself knows damn well that this can throw her off the edge and come forwardly to him but he also knows that with doing this he may end up hurting her as well. He knows it damn well he can take care of her or any women out there but he also doesn’t want to spend his life yet sticking to only one women he’s not ready to let that go yet but another side him wants to. Hurt or not its my only choice Yaya, if it gets you to stop the dreams and your fears I have no other choice but to play along with this act of mine. Its worth a try and if it works then you’ll be free. But along with this plan does he know that hurt is what brought these fears to life, these dreams that continues to haunt her? He doesn’t realize it one bit and if he continues maybe she’ll get worse than this or even get better who knows.

“The guy your looking for is somewhere out there in this world and that’s not me so if you get hurt again it wont be my fault.”

“Hurt or not I’ve been through that lots of time before. Like I said I’ve died millions to trillions of live already and escape a thousand of deaths already I have nothing to fear anymore.”

“Then when will you stop being afraid? When will the dreams disappear? If you really stop your fear’s then why do you keep falling apart?”

“Is that to pose to be a question? All this can not be erase easily Nadech. These are scars, scars that will forever live on you can’t cure these dreams or these fear you conquer them and you try your best to forget them.” Yaya exclaims to him and he seems like he doesn’t get it.

“Life have there own roots, you have your own fear don’t you and your fears you haven’t gotten over them have you? No!! You haven’t either, no one can erase there fears in life. My scars are physical and emotional don’t you get that? What I need is not a cure….what I need is…….” and she stops not continuing her line and her lips reached a hard line to processes. She stops and looks away from him….remembering little details of her mothers words. Before her death.

“What do you need?” He questions her again and she chooses to ignore his question.

“Lets drop this subject…” she says faintly and looks away from him looking out her window.

“You need me? Or do you need someone to love you? Or simple someone to take care of you? You have all those things Yaya.” He continues and ignores her reply also.

He doesn’t get it, she scoffs at him and turns around to face him silently.

“What I need is my heart back Barry!!” and she looks start at him as he soon stopped the car in front of a house and turns around to finally to face her face to face once again. Now she is dead serous using his first name that he doesn’t go by and that makes him start to wonder insanely. He unbuckles his seat and stares into her eyes with sincere. Her eyes full of hurt and pain, while she keeping it inside then rather let it out.

“Why do you say that like I have it?” He questions her darkly and his eyes became cooler and darker with an unhappy expression. Man this guy is can get mad easily also. They continued to stare at one another and she smile a small laugh at him and unbuckles her seat glancing one last in front of him and makes her way out of the car.