Aff - Songkarn Wedding

cecilia

Staff member
so beautiful *sniff*
Congratulation to them the 2nd time around.
I love her dresses! So elegantly beautiful!

tinah

sarNie Coma
aff has nice sense of style! all her dresses were classy and elegant just like their wedding. i notice this place is the same one most celebs does their wedding at.

thanks for the pic

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Omg...aff looks absolutely stunning and gorgeous...I so love both her gowns...the reception looks stunning especially with all the florals...gotta say the white gown reminds me of Kate middletons dress...anyway aff looks like a princess on her special day...congrats to the both of them...

tinah

sarNie Coma
so funny, aff and vicky had their wedding same day. what if they invited some of the same people lol

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
The lace gown wasn't so flattering but the strapless tulle gown was exquisite.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I think Aff's wedding is the best in term of the bride dresses. All bride should look like that on their wedding day. Traditional thai and the reception style are perfect. LOVE IT!...... Wonsoon dresses are too sexy and Vicky's dress too simple for a bride.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Congrats to them! All of Aff's dresses are stunning! Hurry up with the wedding and start filming lakorns. I'm still waiting for her reunion with Ken!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I thought Aum wasn't going to come, i was just gonna ask wheres Aum then i scrolled down and had a heart attack when i saw him LOL. I thought he was going to miss his Nong Sao's wedding.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I thought Aum wasn't going to come, i was just gonna ask wheres Aum then i scrolled down and had a heart attack when i saw him LOL. I thought he was going to miss his Nong Sao's wedding.
Wow he gave you such a big impact. You even had a heart attack lmao.