A Moment in Truth [CH.16 is up 12/11]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
sooo sad....they are trying to move on...i hope ann gets pregnant with another one of tik's kids.....aff and dennis' wedding is next ^^ i wonder who the guy dennis want ann to meet???

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i could..but it will force tik to bring her back to raise on of his own...or if he thinks it's his father's...then he feels that his little bro must deserve the best....

shachibasha

psychotic
I like reading your predictions RR its very amusing to read...hehe....iluvnumandoil i love that update....when ann walked away from tik and tik felt hurt...i felt something too...yay....hehe ... :]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I like reading your predictions RR its very amusing to read...hehe....iluvnumandoil i love that update....when ann walked away from tik and tik felt hurt...i felt something too...yay....hehe ... :]
lol my predictions are so random...i write them then read over them...then think "where did i get that from?" LOL

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
soon....just have to finish up my other two....and i want to figure out the direction i want it to go so then i don't get writer's block and take forever to finish up my story lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yeah it like you get to a certain point..then you don't know what should happen after that...SIGH....but it's been really quiet in this section...but it's that time of year....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
these two can never get away from eachother!! Even though she was supposedly dead in the water, she still ends up back to him... he should be glad..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
CHAPTER 13

“Kwan, I sense something is wrong with your cousin.” Aom pulled Kwan to the corner to talk.

“You do.” Kwan could tell by his behavior something is not right either.

“Um, we should take a walk maybe we will find something out.”

“But Aom”

“No buts, you have to follow me.”

“Hey Lek, don’t do that to uncle Dennis.” Ann sat on the sand looking at the Dennis and Lek playing. “Dennis what are you doing?.”
She turn to Andrew to stop him.

“What are you taking sides now, because he’s your son you are taking his side.” He joked

Ann gets up and joins them by the water, she looks at Lek and signals him but before Dennis realize Ann and Lek team up to

push him in the ocean. “Hey you can’t do this I still have my PJ's on.”

“Well you choose to come here with your PJ's on.” They were still fighting to push him in. The three was laughing very happily like a family.

“No wonder Tik isnt himself lately, look who's over there.” Aom glares at the three.

“She….she is here.” Kwan couldn’t believe here eye.

“Look at her so happy with that wired guy, I bet she found her new love, she is not a threat anymore.”

“Aom where are you going.” Kwan stops her.

“We have to go congratulate her with a happy family.”

“No you don’t want to do that” Kwan replied

Aom insisted that she go over

Dennis notice the water is not splashing at him anymore

“Hello Ann.” crossing her arms Aom hissed at her “I see you have come to the same place as we do.”

Then she glance at Dennis “Is this your husband.”

Ann holds on to Lek hands, and pulls Dennis with her.

“Who are they Ann?.”

“No one.” She continues walking off and ignoring the two.

“I think that is her husband.” Aom whispers in Kwan's ear. “Finally, I am able to have some peace.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to come Ann.” Aff was begging her.

“No you go ahead, its like a family dinner for you, I don’t want to intrude, and plus I want to spend some time with Lek.”

“Dennis.” Aff calls him. “It would be great to have you come along Ann, I want you to meet my family.”

“I’m not that important anyway, you two will be married tomorrow, and the family must have a lot to talk about, I don’t want you to worry about me.”

”Aff we should not force her” replied Dennis

“Ok, thats fine if she want to stay, but if you need anything just call.”

Ann gave them a warm smile . “Have fun you two.”

“Are you guys ready.” Aom cried from the bottom, “we are running late, let's go, it’s so embarrassing to be there late,

my entire family is there, and I’m making the elder wait for me.”

“Honey we still have some time left.” Tik put his tie on

“ but they expect us to be in an hour early, because they will be there early too, and we are just arriving there one time,” she was nervous.

“Aom don’t worry we will arrive there before they do, and plus your not the special person today, it’s Aff and her fiancé, may be they don’t’ even realize about us.”

“ I hope you are right, do we even know where it is.”

“I have the direction from Aff so everything should be fine.”

“Ok where to turn.”

Aom look at the map, “right, no left.” She was confused.

Tik was getting frustrated with Aom and gives the map to Kwan, “Why don’t you look at it.”

“Where is he.” Ann continues to walk along the house to find her son. “Lek.” she cried. “Sa have you seen Lek.”

“I don’t know, I haven’t seen him yet.”

Ann began to worry , she checks outside where he usually played, but there is no sight of him near by.

“Have you seen a little boy, about 6 years old , dark hair?” She asks around, very panic.

Tik turns back looking at Kwan “Ok Kwan we are driving in circles now, tell me where should go.”

“Tik.” Aom cried.

Tik turns to look, before he realize it was to late, the person in front of the car, was hit. “Oh god.” He cried.

The car stop. Everyone got outthe car.

“What’s going on why is everyone running toward the street.” Ann follows the crowd.

“Someone was hit by the car.” She heard one say. She makes her way through the crowd and heard another say “Blood are flowing a lot.”

“I hear it’s just a boy a little boy.”

“Lek.” Ann and screamed!​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YAY....will be waiting...in the meantime..starting to watch gaw lom phet...they all look so young..but the n'ek kind of reminds me of bua chompoo a little bit...have you seen it yet?