A Moment in Truth [CH.16 is up 12/11]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so aom thinks dennis is ann's husband...can't wait when she finds out he's not....OMG did lek get hit by tik....GASP

it's funny how i will comment about waiting for the update..then when i finish posting it..you already post the update ^^

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
it's okay right now...i just finished ep. 1....have to still watch 2 and 3....there was a baby switch though...
is it worth watching?

so aom thinks dennis is ann's husband...can't wait when she finds out he's not....OMG did lek get hit by tik....GASP

it's funny how i will comment about waiting for the update..then when i finish posting it..you already post the update ^^
lol you did it twice

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
well..the first few episode seem okay...but it's starting to get better....the n'ek brother falls in love with her..but he doesn't know that that's his real sister<--ewwww...lol....but it's kind of weird watching really young actors/actresses..they have like the cute face..but no HOT faces...except maybe the p'ek

anyways...here's the teaser:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOOnSux9xHQ

here's the synopsis (from lyn's lakorn blog ^^)
http://iheartlakorns.com/2008/09/1379/

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
uh huh....just finish ep. 2...i'm liking it more and more (but does have it's moments where i wish they would just speed it up lol)...and the n'rai kind of throws me off a bit, but i'll get use to her...

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my.... tik knock down his own son... now i think the truth will be out in another chapter... hehe... can't wait for that.. hope tik won't do something rash...

shachibasha

psychotic
omg i didnt even know you updated!...stupid me i cam in here two times and dint see the update!....:}i have a feeling that they will need blood for lek if it is lek they hit, and they might take tiks blood cuz the moms blood dosent match anns but tiks blood! shocker! cant wait for nad update!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
aww...poor lek.

Aom is such a instigator. gosh.. and maybe Tik will find out that Lek is his at the hospital ???

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
CHAPTER 14

“Tik what are we going to do.”

“Take him to the hospital.”

" call the ambulance.” Says Kwan.

“Lek.” Ann cried

“Lek.” Tik and the rest realize. “Ann's son , oh no.” he began to worried more.

Everything was just a blur for her, at the hospital the light are too bright she had been crying worrying for Lek . She kept pacing back
and forth and couldn’t keep herself still.

“Let’s go.” Aff and Dennis rushes out the car. “Hey Aom.” Aff glance and see they were walking in the hospital too.

“Aff.” “You.” She recognizes Dennis. “ Ann husband.”

“What.” Aff was confused.

“Aff come on we don't have time for this.” Dennis pulls Aff's hand.

“What is he doing with Aff, " as she try's to stop them.

“There must be some explanation.” Kwan herself is confuse too.

“Where is Tik.” she walks back to Kwan and realize now her fiancé is missing.

“Ann.” Tik walk over to her, “How is he doing.”

“I…I.” when she wanted to speak all she could do just started crying she couldn’t say anything.

Tik held her when he notices she was about to faint, “maybe you should rest here first.” He made her sit on the bench.

He held on to her hand tight, she need the comfort right now, she felt more relive having his hand on hers.

“Ann.” Dennis spots her and gave her a hug.

“I don’t know how he's doing, no one has came out and gave me an update yet” She cried on his shoulder.

“Don’t worry he will be alright.”

Tik looks at the two, he felt bad as his shoulder is not good enough for her to cry on, they are a family now, he thought.

“Aff is here also, she will let us know as soon as she finds out.” Aff is one of the ER resident here.

“Tik what's going on.” The two walks in.

“Nothing yet we are still waiting.” Aom looks to Ann and notices how close her and Dennis are.

An hour had passed finally Aff walks out. “How's he doing?” Dennis, Ann and Tik all rush to her.

“He lost a lot f blood, and we need an imediate blood transfusion but it seem like we don’t have this

blood type here in the hospital right now,”

“How about mine.” Ann was offering.

“Ann we need type O blood and yours isnt a match" replied Aff "how about the father?"

Tik takes a look at Dennis assuming the father is him. Ann glances at Tik, with a begging eyes. Dennis

did the same looking at him. “You have to help him.” Dennis finally says.

Tik was little confused at Dennis's reaction. “I do have type O blood but your his father!, No?"

" I do not have Type O blood and Lek is not my son.” Dennis shot back at him

“There are a lot to this story Tik, but first you must help Lek, he needs your blood right now.”

He looks over at Ann with a question face.

“Please save my son, he need your help, Please Tik !.” Her eyes were all teary.

Tik knew at the moment that Lek is his son, the look in her eyes says it all. “I will help, I will make

things better.” Tik walk in with Aff.

“He will be alright.”

“What, what just happen.” Aom hearing all the conversation, she marches over to Ann and turns her around.

“What are you doing.” she started yelling.

“Aom now is not the time.” Kwan try tugging her away, but Aom refuses to stop and was pulling harder.

“Tell me, Ann, tell me what are you doing to Tik here, why are you doing this.”

Dennis walks over to Aom and pulls her arm away from Ann "Hey this is a hospital not some kind of animal house your use to!"

Aom trying to loosen Dennis's grip "ouch, let go , don't you know it hurts?"

"I didnt know people like you know what hurt is!" Dennis replied with sarcasm and lets go of her arm.

An hour had pass by finally Aff walks out “What going on right now.” Ann and Dennis rushes to her.

Aff puts on a smile, “Yes everything is going ok, we finally stabalized his blood loss.” Ann and Dennis gave

Aff a hug as they felt relieve of what happen. “Lek, is a strong boy, and so is his Tik".

“Can we go see him?” said Ann.

“Yes of, course, they should be in a room 435.”

Aom ran to the room first she wanted to make sure Ann and him should have no more contact.

“Tik are you ok.” Aom sat beside his bed. Tik opens his eyes, with Aom voice waking him up. “Tik.”

“Lek” Ann voice was near by, Lek and Tik are in the same room.

“Ann” Lek reaches for her. “I’m a strong boy, Aunty Aff tells me she will take me to the zoo once I get out.”

Aff laughs at him, the first thing he thought about waking up.

“Lek, I always keep my promise you know that, and Uncle Promise you too.”

“And mommy will go too.” Ann thought about it, the Zoo, never had she ever take him there, never

to a place where he would want to go.

“You are.” Lek couldn’t help but had the biggest smile.

“Yes honey and I promise I will have time for you, I never want to let you out of my sight again.” She pull him in for a hug.

Tik sit up, looking at the Ann and her son hugging, it brings back memories of the time he had with mom,

he couldn’t help but smile. “Dr.” Tik looks over at Aff. “When will Lek be release.”

Aff and Dennis had totally forgotten that Tik was also sharing the same room,

“Well he is ok now, but we should be safe he should stay for another day or so but you,

you are free to leave anytime.” Then she turn back to Ann. “SO I guess you will miss our wedding Lek.”

“The wedding,” Ann remember, “Oh I’m very sorry khun Aff, tomorrow is your wedding and because

of Lek and I you are stuck here.”

“Ann never think like that, I am a doctor even if it’s my wedding day I would still come, saving people lifes

is the happiest thing in my life. Ann, Lek is like a son to us, remember I deliver him, and I love him

very much, don’t worry we still have…….hmmmm 6 more hours until the wedding start.”

“Ann why don’t we get going, we want Lek, to have enough rest"

Tik looks at the two and finally he realizes Dennis, the guy from the office, the one who is going to

be married to Aff, so he had mistaken about her all this time, he look at her with sadness in his eye.

“OK Lek, the nurse will take care of you, I will be back ok honey.” She kiss him and walk away.

“Aom you should leave soon, Tik could be discharged tomorrow, he should make it on time for the wedding.”

Aff said before she leave with the others.​