A Moment in Truth [CH.16 is up 12/11]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yes tik finally knows the truth..lek is his son, ann and dennis were never anything....i wonder how he will make it up to her and get her back...

OMG that mv is soooo awesome...what a beautiful song....really wanting this to be a real lakorn

shachibasha

psychotic
yay im swo correct! about tiks blood only matching leks!...i wonder how tik going to face ann or aom now?...is he going to continue marrying aom or break the marriage off?...cant wait for the next update

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ha! in your face Tik.!! Now he knows Lek is his son. And Aom was so stupid... like hello??? give them some space you asshole.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
CHAPTER 15

After everyone left the room, and silence filled the room

Lek couldn’t sleep he kept tossing himself around on the bed. “What's wrong buddy.”

Tik turned the light on, sitting up looking at him.

“I guess I couldn’t sleep.” Lek sit up too.

“Do you know why.”

“maybe because I’m not use to this place, every time I move to a new place I always

have a hard time sleeping, now I’m just use to sleeping very late, I remember a few

month ago, when I lived with uncle Akarin, that is the only place where I could sleep.”

Tik got off from his bed to go sit besides him. “So your mom and you moved a lot.”

“Well we were staying near uncle Dennis for a while, I don’t remember a lot but when

I was almost five we move and since then I have been moving a lot.”

“Does you mom know about this.”

Lek shakes his head.

“Why didn’t you tell her about this?”

“She works a lot and I don’t see her much.”

“How about this Lek, How about I tell you a story my mother use to tell me when i was still a little boy?.”

“I always love bedtime story, uncle Akarin use to tell me stories all the time when we live with him.”

Lek layed his head back down n the pillow and look at Tik whi had a smile on his face.

Tik looks at his son, so many things he realize that he and Lek have so much similarity

when he was a boy. As he was telling a story to Lek he was thinking of ways he could be a great father to Lek.

After the wedding reception Ann excused herself from Aff and Dennis because she was worried still over Lek,

Both Aff and Dennis understood and they did'nt want keep her here, where she didnt want to be.

“I’ll see you guys later tonight ok.” Ann said

“Hey.” Lek opens his eyes, he felt pressure on him. “You’re on me.” He looks

at Tik who is sleeping on the same bed as he is, Lek begins to laughs.

Tik wakes up feeling tiny hands pushing on him. “Huh.” He opens. “Oh.” He quickly moves, “What happen? ”

“I think you fell asleep with you own story." Lek chuckles again. “I did, didnt I? ,

how about you, are you ok?, I didn’t know I just fell asleep.” replied Tik.

“I’m ok, Ann use to sleep with me most of the time , so I’m use to it.”

“Why is that you call your mother by her name ?.” Tik wonders.

Lek just stares at him. “I…I’m just use to it, I don’t really get to talk with

her nor even see her a lot, and uncle always call her that so I just thought it was o.k..”

“You know your mom loves you right, she works hard just for you, you

should appreciate her.” Tik trying to explain to him.

“Well just recently we are close again, but than I’m just use to call her by

her name so I don’t want to change my habits, and plus I don’t think it’s a

big deal.” “Maybe you don’t think it is, but when it is to late you will regret your actions later on,

take me for example, I regret that I cannot call my dad, "father" one last time when he died, I regret til now.”

“I don’t know I….I’m just can’t say it right now.”

“Ok you don’t have to right now, but you should try to say it and don’t

forget to tell her you love her, because these things are very important to her.”

Lek looks at Tik, wiered, why is he listening to this man, the man he just meet, he

hardly ever listens to his own mom.

“How about your father do you miss him?” Tik doesnt want to tell Lek about who

he is yet, Lek might not handle.it well.

“I don’t have one, Ann never mention about him.”

“So you never ask.”

“Well like I told you we don’t talk much, but I do want a father just like

all the other kids, I always wanted to play sports with him and tell him how school was and

all the other stuff that kids do with there father, I always watch other kids play with their fathers in the

playground where I use to wait for my mom,”

“Why don’t we play some catch outside? I could ask the nurse if they have a ball..”

Lek put on a big smile. “I would love that.”

“Ok you stay here, I will be back soon.” Tik kisses his forehead and walk out.

“Where is he?” Ann walk in his room, no one was there even Tik. “Could he

taken Lek away after knowing he is his son.” She began to worry. “Tik you

can’t do this.” She walks back to the nurses desk. “I’m look for the patient in

room 435 have you seen them?.”

“Oh they went out in the garden " a nurse said

Ann was running around the hospital and finally she found them behind a water fountain

playing catch. It brings joy to her heart seeing them get along like this.

How can she tear them apart now, Lek is very happy with him.

Aom walks in at the moment standing a few feet away from Ann, she look at

the two boys playing Also, Kwan not to far from Aom replied. “Aom what are

you going to do now,”

She shook her head, “I don’t know how I'm suppose to compete with her she has a son

with him.”Ann turns around and notices Aom, the two look at each other and Ann tries to walk pass Aom.

“Where are you going?” Aom stops her. “Your son is over there don’t you want to be with him,”

Ann ignores her question and continues to walk “Why are you doing this?” Aom voice was louder.

“Take you son away, away from him, he doesn’t need you or your son he is happy with me.”

Ann look at her, and she see Aom's eye begging for Ann to leave the two," why is she in tears

now, is she playing games with me" Ann thought. “I never intended to

take him from you, don’t worry he is all yours .” “You are?.” Aom was happy with tears,

“You have to keep your word Ann because he is the most important person in my life right now "

she paused " Tell me what you want I will give them to you, money I have, what how much do you want.”

She pull out her purse.

“Stop I don’t want your money, first of all, him and I are through, I know in the end he will

chose you no matter what.” She look over at Kwan, then turn the focus back to Aom.

“Your plan work out as you wanted, didnt it? and I

know you do love him maybe more than me, so you could have him because I

already have my son, the one man I will always love.” and walks away. “Lek.”

she called her son.​

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Aww.. tik has a heart after all. It's so cute how he bonded with his son.

That Aom is soo... Ughhh!! Ann needs to slap her for once. lol.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
CHAPTER 16

“Ann.” he turn to his mother.

“Ann.” Tik walks over with Lek.

Ann: “We need to get going hun, you need to rest.”

Lek: “But I just started playing catch with uncle Tik, can I stay a little longer.”

Tik: “Yeah, he said he would love to play catch with his father someday, that was his wish.”

Ann shot him an evil glare, how dare he would even think to say those words

Lek: “Please Ann, Please.” he beg.

She takes a deep breath, “Fine if you want too.” he was so happy. “I'll wait

for you in the room then.” A little mad her son prefer to be with someone

rather then his own mom.

“Ummm I don’t want to play no more.” Lek knew his mom was upset, her eyes said it all

“I have to go back.” He gives the gloves to

Tik and follow his mom from behind. “Ann.” he caught her before she enters inside.

“I will go with you.”

She smiles “Thank you honey.” She held hi hand as they walk together.

Tik watches from a far “How can I make things right again, how can I be close

to Ann and Lek, she doesnt seem like she wants any association from me, I was so cruel to her.”

“Pe Tik.” Aom walk to him. “What are you doing here?”

“I don’t know Aom, can I be alone.” He walks away. So many things to think about,

he can’t just ignore the fact that he has a son now and he can’t put it aside.

“Ok hun, I will be back tomorrow don’t worry, Aunty Aff and Uncle Dennis will be here also.

“Ann.” Tik waited for her by the door. “Can we talk.” In a soft tone,

“I just need to understand, can you explain to me.”

She move aside sit at the chair beside the door. “Tik, I……” She knew this was coming,

she had all night to prepare it, but why can’t she say it now, what power he has is pulling her into him more.

She just want this to be over with and Lek can continue living peacefully with out him, but she can’t say it.

“I…..I have been thinking all night.” Tik knew she couldnt utter a word ; he’s the man,

so he should go first. “And I want to be a part of Lek's life, can you allow me to be with him.”

that was easy, if it only the words came out of his mouth, he had to clear things up first before

going any further. She was a little disappointed at him, not concerning anything about her, maybe

he doesnt love her anymore. But even if he did ask her back she would of reject him.

“We don’t have to tell him right away that I am the father, I know it would be too soon,

but all I want right now is to give him love, and can you let me do this Ann.”

“When I look at the two of you playing I knew he was very happy to have you with him,

all I can allow right now is what Lek wants, if he wants you to be close to him

I would allow, but I know you will be married soon,” this word put a

knife through her heart, she had always loved him, and hearing him getting

married really hurt her a lot. “Do you think your wife would be ok with him be near you.”

Even though this was like acid on her heart, she has to act like it didn’t affect her.

He could see through her eyes the watery eyes, why is she holding inside of her.

Ann stood up, “I’ll let you think about this, let me know when you and your fiancé talk.”

She walks away fast. Tik stood there looking behind her. Even though he can’t see her face,

he knew she was crying, he felt heartache knowing everything he did in the past was all wrong

and knowing she had been through so much made him hurt even more.​

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
hmmm... now tik is trying to make up for both ann and lek... but i feel he need to put 200% effort to win them back but must make sure that other parties also will not be that hurt... heehe..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aww ann allows tik and lek to hang out..but there's still aom, i hope she will let tik and lek hang....

i hope you do update soon :D