A Moment in Truth [CH.16 is up 12/11]

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
CHAPTER 10

The bright moon light up the sky as she lies on her side, weeping silently. Even though Ann and Tik has been together before

but this time it was against her will. She didnt want to allow herself to be involved with someone who didnt love her.

Tik lays on his back trying to gain control of himself. " What happen?, How could he allow himself to get lost in the

moment? " No matter how much she tries to conceal the sound of her weeping, he could still hear it.

Tik moves closer, wrapping his arm to pull her warm body closer to him. And as

much as Ann fights it, he wouldn’t let go.

“I’m sorry….” He whispers against her shoulder and it only made Ann weep even harder.

Tik woke up early in the morning; the sun hasn’t been up yet; he slide freely from her, looks down at her sleeping peacefully.

He leans forward, “I will make things right for us,” and kisses her softly on her forehead. He put on his clothes,

about to walk out her room, but then he notice an envelope. He went over and picks it up. An invitation he notice, he opens up

the envelope, a few photos fell on the floor. Before he pick it up he notice the name on the wedding invitation.

“Aff Tuksaorn and Dennis Oniel.” He whispers softly this time. “The guy who went to see Ann a few days ago.”

He remembers. “Aff Tuksaorn, Aom’s cousin.” Tik picks up the photo walk out from her bedroom, into his father old room. “Dennis and Aff is

getting married.” He said it again. “I remember Aom did mention about her cousin is getting married, I can’t

believe this is him, but how did they know Ann?.” “What is this?” He was in shock. “Why is Dennis holding the this baby,

could Dennis be the father, but why is he marrying another women if he and Ann had a child together ” Tik thought all over again.

For a whole month Tik didn’t return to work, he had disappointed her. Ann is upset that he just ignore her, she decide to move out,

move out from all her problem just like he did. She began packing her bags, calling the lawyer to come in so she could

sign the contract selling everything to Tik. She talks with Dennis and he is welcoming her in his home anytime. She

only ask to stay for a short time , when all the documents are finalized she will be out.

“Lek we are going back.”

“Back to where Ann.” He was getting use to staying in school, he made lots of new friend.

“Back home Lek, where you were born.” said Ann

Lek didn’t want to leave, for the past year he had been through many school, but what can he do if his mom

wants to leave. Even though he’s a young boy, he knows his mom is not

happy, she hasn’t smile for a very long time. “When are we going?” he asked

“Tomorrow honey.” She sighs heavily, “I already talk with the school, and you will start school the very next Monday.”Ann replied

“Should I pack my things?” Lek asked

“I already did, we are only taking what we brought in here, remember uncle Dennis will be getting married in

a few days, we will be there on time for his wedding.” Ann told lek. She had been crying almost everyday, just

recently she stopped, but this day will be her last day here in this lovely home, where she thought would bring

her happiness just like Akarin had promised her.

Tik in the other hand was miserable once again love had brought him pain. Finally he decide he will be a

man face his problem, his father died, he is now the man of the house. Women

who are living in his house are waiting for his support, he can’t let them down. “I have to keep this in

my mind the Ann I loved, had died many years ago, the person I see right now is

no one, no one I should put my mind with. I have Aom now, she loves me, I should love her too.”

Tik walks out the door as a new man again, a man he should of been many years

ago. “Tik.” Aom was so happy to see him finally leave his room. She ran up to hugs him. “I miss you so much.”

Tik smile seeing Aom happy. “I’m sorry for having you worry about me .” He held up her cheek facing him,

“I promise you, you are the only woman for me,” she pull him again for a hug.

Kwan smiles seeing the two happy, Tik should never want to see Ann again, because she left without any notice.

Everyone didn’t know she left.

Flash back

“So she signs the contract selling everything to Tik.” Kwan was on the phone.

“Yes she did.” Ann just walked out the office." Said the lawyer

“Great then this mean there should be no more reason of her interfering in our lives again.”

“Why do you dislike her, she don’t seem like a bad person.” wondering he asked

“I dont dislike her, I just thought that without her, P' Tik wouldnt be under much stress and him and Aom could move on

with their lives, you wouldnt understand , I hope this would be it, this would be the last of her days here.” Kwan said hoping she did the right thing

“From my understanding, she is leaving the house the same day.”

“This is great news, so what was her deal, how much did she ask for.”

“I would never believe this and neither do you, she…..” Kwan was anticipating knowing what the offer she asks for was.

“She is selling all the shares of the company, giving the money Akarin give to her, a few jewelry, he bought for her and the property

the mansion sits on, she giving it for the price we would have never guess.”

“More than what Tik offers.” shock Kwan said

“No, less, she is asking for nothing. She returned everything back"

Kwan almost drop the phone, she couldn’t believe herself what Ann did, why did she do this, what is her plan.

End flash back​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
what???!!! she's leaving them...ugh and tik was just avoiding her...tsk tsk...wow i thought kwan would be a little nicer to ann....at least she's shocked that ann didn't even ask for anything in return....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
aww man.. if I were Ann, I'd leave too but I'd take what's rightfully mine! Akiran is Lek's grand daddy, so she has the right. Tik is such a fool to let her go. What a pity.

shachibasha

psychotic
what! i font think tik being a man means forgetting what he did to ann i thought he said he will make things right for the both of them what is this!...im so mad at tik right now!...im sensing that fann will become pregnant again!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hmmm i think that tik is going to find out that ann wanted nothing in return and then think that this is like reverse psychology and mess with his brain.... :loool:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
CHAPTER 11

Kwan's face changes once she remember the conversation she had with the lawyer, If what she is doing the right thing, she thought.

“I know it’s the right thing.” She said softly. “I know this is better for everyone's interest"

“Kwan what’s wrong.” Her mother taps her shoulder.

“Huh.” Kwan was startled. “I uh…. Nothing, I’m just happy to see these two together.” She smiles at her mom.

“Yes we should be, so when is the wedding?”

Tik turns to his aunt, wedding is the perfect at this moment a fresh new start of his life, he thought. “I don’t know Aunt Sasit, we'll have

ask Aom"

Aom couldn’t help but be happy, for the very first time he was the one speaking first of the wedding, she was always the one talking

about it giving him hints, but today is the day her life she could move on to a better place. “I don’t know Tik.” she was blushing.

“You know what I think, the sooner the better.”

“Oh I almost forgot, my cousin wedding is this weekend,” she sits down. “I promise her I will attend.”

“ Maybe we could be able to get some ideas from her wedding.” Tik was gladly sit beside her.

“Yes Kwan you could attend too.” Tik was joking, “Maybe you could find a future husband there!.”

“Ok then why don’t you kids get packing we don’t want to miss the wedding.” Sasit was happy to see everyone smile again.

“I hope this is good for you two.” Dennis showed them the room.

“Perfect Dennis, thank you" Ann said greatfully

“Ann stay as long as you want, you are always welcome here, Aff and I love Lek.” Dennis said

“Thank you again.” She almost cried. The only person she could turn to, and he was always there for her.

“Uh hmmm.” Aff clears her throat. “Why did you make her cry.” she pinch Dennis.

“What! I didn’t.”

“Aff” she wipes her tears, “It just I owe you two so much.” replied Ann

Aff sits Ann on the bed. “You have so many things in the head of yours Ann, try to relax, just think this as like a break, and you will be

my maid of honor right.”

Ann looks up at her “What, are you serious?”

“Well since we ask Lek to be the ring holder why not let the mom be part of the wedding too.”

“But….. I have a child and I’m not married I don’t want to ruin the marriage.” refusing Ann said

“Superstition are for old folks, we never believe any of this, I would never be with Dennis if I believe in them.” She laughs.

Ann smiles with her. Aff is a great woman, Dennis is lucky to have her, she never once thought of being jealous of Ann, even though

there are many rumors back then, but she have complete total trust in Dennis.

“Oh I have to run.” Aff stood up.

“Where too honey.” Dennis teased. “Your husband still needs you.”

Dennis and Aff stood by the door. “My cousin is here at the airport I have to pick them up, don’t worry they will be staying at my home,

they won’t be bothering with us.” Aff looks over at Ann.

“Ok I love you.” Dennis gives Aff a kiss. “Call me.”

“Bye Ann See you then.” Aff left.

Ann looks over at Dennis and smile.

“I’m going for a walk on the beach, would you like to join me ?” Dennis asked.

All she needed right now was just some peace and quiet. “Don’t you want to meet Aff's family?" wondering why Dennis didnt go

also .

“I'll meet them at one point or another.” said Dennis

“ I don’t know, why don’t you go ahead, I have to check on Lek" said Ann

“I'm sure Mon is taking good care of him right now ….. why don’t we walk back together" suggested Dennis

Ann look at him and smile, “Sure,” they walk side by side along the beach.

“Wow this place is beautiful.” Kwan walks out the car looking at the view.

“Yes, I haven’t been to this beach for a long time.” Tik looking at the beautiful view.

“Um I think all of you should rest, you just arrive.” Aff walks in her house.

“Hey where is your fiancé, I haven’t meet him yet.” Aom asked

“He’s at home right now, don’t worry you will see him before the wedding.” happy Aff replied

“You have a lovely house Aff.” “May be we should come here for our honeymoon.” Aom smiled.

“Hey your time is not up next .” Aff jokes.

Aom went to her purse, she couldn’t help but smile, finally the invitation she was happy about. She handed Aff an envelope.

Aom said enthusiastic " Is this what i think it is? a wedding invitation!"

" I'm expecting you and your husband's presence there" said Aom

Aff --" Im glad that you two found a date after these past couple of years"

“It's so beautiful outside, do you want to go for a walk ?.” Tik stood up.

“I think I should stay and put my bags away.” Aom was tired she don’t want to do anything right now.

“I’ll go with you.” Aff was happy to show him around.

“Thats ok khun Aff, I know your pretty busy….” Tik didnt want to bother her.

"Dont be silly, I insist" Aff pretty determined

They walk along the sand, as the waves run across there feet. Tik had roll his pants up to his knee. “The ocean is very warm.” “I heard

you lived here for a pretty long time?.”

“I grew up here, I have left a few years ago to get my degree and here I am working at my home town.” said Aff

“ My finance lives over there.” She point not far from where they are living. “Do you want to stop by.”

“I dont want to intrude.” Tik smiles.

“ He has a guest right now, but don’t worry they are nice people.” Aff said kindly

Aff walks in to the house, it was dark, “I think they went out.” She look out the house to see if they are near by. “ummmm I guess we

miss them…..do you want to come and sit down.”

“I think I better not, maybe next time" Tik said

“ I will be here getting things together.” Aff replied “When I’m done I will walk back to the house, you don’t have to worry about me”

“ if you need something just look for me here.” Aff went into Dennis house to turn on the light.

Tik continue walking. He look over at the beach, the sun had already set, but the moon is brighter than ever. He smile as the breeze

run across him. He look over at the little boy playing in with the sand. “Where is his parent.” Tik cried look around not to find anyone

else. “Hey buddy.” He called.

The boy look up to him, Tik stepped back as he see who the boy was.

“Lek” he heard a woman voice called him. Tik turn to the woman voice. “Tik.” Ann was in shock.

He didn’t move just stood there looking at her.

“Lek come here .” Dennis called him to come with them. “Ann lets go.” He whisper softly. He remember him, he did punch him in the

elevator. Dennis pulled Ann with him as he carried Lek in his arm.​