A Love So Pure

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome back Simmay and thanks so much for the new update!

Can't wait for more.

:dance2: :dance1: :dance2: :dance1:

Simmay

sarNie Egg
After the whole truth revealing at the ice cream parlor, Nadech and Yaya continued to shop. She distanced herself from herself. She didnt even wanna look up at his face. She will never forget this embarrassment her best friend had caused her. Nadech couldnt help but start laughing.
"Is it that funny? I know so many girls have probably admitted their feelings to you. I'm just another one of them." She walked even faster. Nadech ran up to her and grabbed her hand.
"But I never cared for any of them like how I cared for you..." Yaya stopped for a moment and stared at him. One moment, he could be the most sweetest man on earth and then one moment he could be the biggest jerk. She was confused. Yaya wished he would stop playing with her emotions before she fell for him even more. She thought to herself maybe it was just one of his plans so that he can hurt her even more because of her cousin. Yaya, you cant fall for this untrue feelings, she kept reminding herself.
Nadech was leaning in closer to kiss but it was interrupted.
"Nadech...I'm so tired. I think I'm ready to go home now." Taew said walking towards them. Yaya quickly backed away.
"So what did you buy? Some more dresses to go out. "
"I cant wait to see you wear them." He said. Nadech had a smirk on his face and walked past Yaya. Yaya held the bags and followed them. On their way to drop Taew off, she saw an elderly woman working hard. It reminded her of her mom who was in the hospital. Yaya held onto her necklace. "You will be alright mom. I know you will..."
They parked in front of her house. Nadech popped the trunk and helped her grab her bags.
"Thank you so much for today. " She gave him a kiss on the cheek and went inside. Yaya couldnt believe she had to witness that.
Nadech got back inside the car. "Taew's scent is just so sweet." He said looking through the rearview mirror to see Yaya's expression. "-I'm not your chauffeur. Come and sit in the front."
"No, I dont want to be next to a guy like you."
"What's wrong with a guy like me?" He got out of the car and opened the back door seat. He grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the car. "What are you doing, Nadech?" She said. He sat her in the front seat and put her seat belt on for her. If you dare to move, I will kiss you right here."
"You..!"
"Dont try me. I keep my words."
---------------------------------------
Mint and Mark were in a restaurant having dinner celebrating her birthday.
"Happy Birthday Baby. I love you!" He handed her a small box.
"Thank you honey. I wonder what it is." She said shaking the box.
"Open it. I hope you like it." Mint began unwrapping the box. As she opened it, it was a pair of diamond earrings that she has always wanted.
"These are beautiful. Thank you." She leaned over and kissed her husband.
"I want you to know that you are the most special woman in my life and I want you to be happy."
Mint began to tear out. She felt like a total jerk. How can she still have feelings for Nadech when she had a husband who loved her with all of her heart.
"Baby, there are some things that I wanted to tell you...."
"What is it?" Mark was scared to hear what she had to say.
"Before, I still had feelings for Nadech. I didnt think anybody could replace his place in my heart until I met you. I was so mad that he had moved on especially with my cousin. I was always jealous of her. She was better in everything than I was. I dont hate her. I actually feel bad for her family. I know that my grandparents disown her family. That's why they are suffering like that. I just feel like a total jerk because what had happened between you and nadech. I just felt I ruined both of your friendship." She kept talking but Mark placed his fingers on her lips.
"I know how you feel honey. Not only you that feel bad but I, myself felt like i betrayed my best friend for what I've done. You never know, maybe one day he will forgive us."
"I hope so...I hope Nadech will find the girl who truely loves him and can take care of him."
"I think your cousin, Yaya can do it. But she will have to deal with his bad habits."
"Thank you so much for being understanding. I love you." And they both kissed.
Nadech and Yaya walked in to see Mint and Mark kissing. This made Nadech even more mad.
"A table for 2 please." The waiter brought them over to a booth by Mint's and Mark's table. Mint was shocked to see both of them here. She knew it had hurted him because this was their favorite restaurant. Mint gave Yaya a warm smile. Yaya turned to look at Nadech whose face was red as a tomato. The first thing he had ordered was wine. Anything that was alcohol. Yaya didnt even bother to look at the menu. She let Nadech take care of it.
Yaya got up. "Where are you going?" Nadech asked.
"I am going to the bathroom." She headed towards the restroom and saw her cousin. Mint was inside applying more lip gloss to her lips. Yaya went to the other sink to wash her hands. She grabbed some paper towel and wiped her hands.
"Yaya..." Mint said.
"Yeah?" Yaya said facing her.
"Look, I know you may think of my family or me as a total stuck-up. That we think we're better than anyone else. I understand our grandparents had disown your family. I heard about what happened with your mom and brother. I want you to know that even though my family and our grandparents arent supportive of you guys that I am here for you. I know you are going so much but you're a strong girl Yaya. You will be able to overcome this. Trust me." She gave her cousin a smile. Yaya hugged her cousin. Nothing had mattered to her right now, besides support from her family.
"Thank you...Thank you so much. Thats all I wanted to hear right now."
"I'm happy for you and Nadech. You guys actually make a cute couple. He's actually a good guy. Im glad he found a girl like you. I know you will be able to take care of him and love him than I can. I wish you both a lot of happiness. "
It was an awkward moment for Mark and Nadech. They both sat at their own tables very quiet. Mark knew how Nadech was. Once, he was mad it was hard for him to get over it. Mark decided to get up and walk to his booth.
"Hey." Mark said.
"What do you want?" Nadech replied.
"I am not here to cause you any trouble."
"Then are you here to laugh at me? I think I'm already known for a fool."
"Look, its not even like that. Mint and I both feel really bad what pain we have caused you.:"
"Yeah! You better know now that its a pain that I will never forget. I will remember that day where you took the girl, I only loved out of my life." He exclaimed. Everyone in the restaurant stared at them both in shock.
"Well, what do you want me to do so that you will forgive us."
"Then give Mint back to me!"
"Calm down. You're drunk." He said helping Nadech sitting back down. But Nadech pushed him away.
"No, Im not. You knew that Mint and I were going to get married. How can you take your best friends's girlfriend? How can you?" Nadech swung and punched Mark in the face. Mint and Yaya quickly ran to help Mark up.
"Honey, are you okay?" She said looking at his face. Yaya and Mint helped carried Mark up. Nadech pulled Yaya away from him.
"You're not suppose to be helping him. Oh...did you guys plan this out?" He said grabbing her arms. Yaya was crying in pain.
"What are you talking about?" Yaya said.
"I'm sorry but you guys will have to leave. Our customers are frightened. Please leave." The manager said. All of them quickly grabbed their belongings and left.
Nadech pulled Yaya to the car. They continued arguing.
"You must think I am a fool. First, your cousin played me and now you too. What do you think I am?" He said yelling in her eyes. Yaya was very frightened.
"It's not like what you think..." She said.
"Then what is it? You were the one that told me, you dont talk to your cousin. What happened now? Why did you come out with her?!?" Yaya pushed him to the ground.
"Just because she hurted you doesnt mean I am like that as well. You never look at anyone in a good way. All you think is that if that person is bad then everyone who is around them is bad. No wonder my cousin left you for a better man." Yaya walked away. Nadech became very furious. He ran up to her and carried her back to the car.
"What are you doing? Let me go!"
"Shut it!"
----------------------------------
Mint wiped the blood off of her husbands mouth. "I'm so sorry Babe. You must be really hurt."
"It's okay. I deserve it."
"No, you dont.." Mint began to cry.
"Dont cry... I will be fine." He smiled to reassure her. Mint hugged her husband.
-------------
Yaya and Nadech were back at home. Yaya walked inside first but Nadech wouldnt let her go.
"I'm not done talking to you."
"You're drunk. I have nothing to talk to you about. Let me go!"
"No, we have to settle this matter right now."
"Why are you trying to wake everyone up right now because of your wrecklessness?" nadech grabbed her purse and everything came out of the purse.
Nadech's mom couldnt believe what she saw. "Is this what you call a pregnant woman?!?" She yelled. Nadech and Yaya froze at the sight of his mom holding onto a sanitary pad.
"Mom...I..."
"You, be quiet. I am not done talking I cant believe you lied to me!" She turned to look at Yaya who was very scared.
"I was starting to think you were different but you're just like all the other girls who just wants my son because of his money." She slapped her across the face.
"Mom, please stop." Aff said grabbing her mom's hands.
"I dont want to see you in my house anymore. Get out!" She said.
"Nadech, take Yaya upstairs. We will handle this." Aum said. Nadech helped carry his wife who was on the ground pouring her eyes out.
"I'm sorry madam. My intentions wasnt to lie to anyone. I'm really sorry." She headed upstairs.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yayy another update! You're the best Simmay! I'm so hooked right now. I feel so bad for Yaya's character. This is somewhat like GRGR's city scenes :D

Simmay

sarNie Egg
Nadech sat yaya down on the bed. He felt on her cheeks. "Does it hurt a lot?"
Yaya didnt bother to say a word. She just laid down and went to sleep.
Nadech felt really horrible. How can he hurt the girl he had cared about. Nadech walked out of the room and went downstairs.
The next morning, Yaya woke up and noticed Nadech wasnt in bed. She went to the bathroom to check and see if he was there but there was no sight of him. Either way, it was better for her if he wasnt home. She had no more energy to fight with him. A knock on the door was heard. Yaya walked over to open it.
"Madam would like to speak to you."
"Okay, I will be there." She went to shower and get ready.
Nadech's mom was waiting for her in the living room. Yaya didnt dare to sit on the chair so she sat on the floor.
"Did you need to speak to me?"

"Yes, I do. I want to clear some stuff up with you. I will give you a sum of money if you divorce my son."
Yaya's heart stopped beating for a bit. "-tell me. how much do you want? I will write you a check right away."
"I cant madam. I'm sorry."
"I'm even offering you money here. Do you need a house and want money? I can give you that too."
"No, I dont. The point is. I love nadech. I cant leave him."
"Yes mom. Yaya and I love each other." Nadech walked into the room. How long was he standing there? Oh my, more embarrassment for her.
"You guys dont love each other. I can see it in your eyes. Taew is a better girl for you my son. Why dont you give her a chance. She loves you with all her heart."
"But I never loved her like that. I only love her like a little sister."
Taew stood by the door and heard everything. Her heart was shattered into thousands of pieces. He never saw her love. She quickly ran out of the house.
"You know that her family and our family had always wanted you both to be together."
"Forcing two people to be together isnt a good thing mom. It doesnt work that way."
"Watch one day, you will be hurt by this woman like how her cousin had hurted you." His mom exclaimed.
"Then that is my fault for allowing that to happen. " He grabbed Yaya's hands and walked out of the house.
He let go of her hands." Get in the car. I'm going to take you somewhere."
Yaya didnt want to argue with him so she got in the car. They drove to a park where their parents used to bring her and her brother. Yaya smiled.
"Have you been here before?" He asked.
"Yeah..my parents used to bring my brother and I here when we were younger. We would always play at that playground. I remember when I was bullied by these group of guys. My brother would be there to protect me. He would scare those bullies away and always told me. Dont worry, I will always protect you." A tear rolled down her cheeks. She wiped the tears away."- but now that has all change. He's not the same brother I used to know. Nothing is the same anymore." Nadech held her. Yaya wrapped her arms around him. She had gone through so much ups and down that she couldnt be strong anymore. "I just miss my family. I really miss them."
"I miss you too sis." Yaya turned around to see her brother standing afar from her. Yaya quickly got up. "P'Por!!!" She quickly ran to hug her brother. Nadech smiled at the sight of the brother and sister re-uniting. It reminded him of him and his sister. He had to thank his sister for being the supportive one when his parents didnt understand him. He knew Yaya needed her brother.
"How did you? Who?" She couldnt even finish her sentence because she was so happy.
" Why did you that sis? Why did you agree to something like that? I would rather be in jail than to let you do something like that."
"I had no choice. I cant stand to see any of our family members suffer. Mom depends on you a lot. You're her only son and I want you to prove to her that you are a changed man. Lets just forget about it. I'm so happy. Ive been waiting for this day to come. Mom would be so happy to see you."
Nadech decided to leave so that their brother and sister could talk. They had a lot of catching up to do. Yaya wanted to thank Nadech but he had already left.
"He doesnt seem that bad. He was the one who told me to come here."
"Really? He did that?"
"Yes, he told me that I was very lucky to have a sister like you who was willing to do everything for her family. Being in jail, has made me mature a lot. I'm going to be a changed man, sis. I wont disappoint you or mom anymore. I will take care of you both from now on. Thank you for giving me another chance. " He hugged his little sister.
Nadech decided to go to work. He felt good today. Nadech felt like he did a very good deed. He smiled at all of the staff. Even to Mint and Mark. It left everyone confused but they loved the Happy Nadech. It was one of the best days.
He sat down at his desk and checked his phone. He had a voicemail from Taew. She seemed very unhappy. He called her back but it kept going to voicemail. He began to worry. Nadech left his office and went to her house.
"Is Taew here?" He asked the maids.
"No, she left since morning."
"Where can she possibly go?" He got back in his car and went to all the places that he thought she could be at.
------------
Yaya and Por decided to visit her mother at the hospital. They both walked into the room. Por eyes became watery. What had he done? He was such a bad son.
Yaya sat next to her mom. "Mom, P' Por came to see you today. He wanted to talk to you."
Yaya stepped out of the room for a bit to ask the doctor about her mom's condition.
Por held his mom's hand. "Mom, I am finally here visiting you. I'm hoping you can hear me. I know that throughout these past couple of years, I havent been the best son that you've always wanted me to be. You've always been a great mom to me. When I was struggling I only had you and Yaya by my side. Please open your eyes. If you wanna yell or hit me thats fine. Just please wake up. I am really sorry. I really am. If I could turn back time, I would never let you drop a tear for me ever again. I love you Mom. I love you. Do you hear me? " He said. Por had never cried for any woman but this was the first time he was crying for a woman he loved. Por kissed his mom's hand. He looked up and saw his mom had opened her eyes. She smiled at him and let go of his hand. Her heart had stopped beating.
"Mom!! No...Please dont do this to me. Please wake up!"
Yaya quickly ran back to the room and saw her brother hugging their mom. She stared at the monitor and saw that her heart had stopped beating. Her mom had left her and her brother in this lonely world. "This is not true...Not true. Mom is still here with us." Yaya kept telling herself.
"I'm sorry for your loss." The doctor said.
Yaya ran to hug her mom. "You cant leave us Mom. P'Por is back now. He promised to be a good son to you. Mom please wake up. Talk to me mom." She said shaking her mom's body. Por looked up at his sister and hugged her.
"Mom has gone to a better place Yaya. She's now happily with dad." Por said. Yaya's was very devastated. She didnt know how she was going to live. The only wish she had was for her family to re-unite but God was being unfair to her. He had taken the most precious person away from her. She hated life at this very moment. She didnt want to face the fact.
That night, it began to rain very hard. There was thunder outside. Por had went home to prepare everything for the funeral. Yaya walked along the dark, lonely streets back to a place that wasnt even home to her. Where, she wasnt even welcomed there. At this point, she didnt know why she was living her life. Yaya had reached the big house, that was full of coldness. She opened the gate and walked inside.
Nadech was waiting for her in the livingroom. He was very upset that she had came home late. Everyone was in the livingroom watching some tv. Yaya walked in with her body all soaked. Aff walked over to her.
"Yaya, where have you been? We were worried about you. "
Yaya didnt reply back. Not even a single word came out of her mouth. Nadech was furious. He walked over and grabbed her arm. He noticed Yaya didnt fight back but she knelt down to the floor and began crying. Nadech was hurt and lost. What had happened to her? He had never saw her cry like this.
Aff comforted her. "yaya, whats wrong?" She said. Yaya looked at Aff and hugged her.
"I have no one left, P' Aff. No one..."
"What do you mean no one? You have us.."
"My mom left me P'Aff. She's gone now."
"Gone?" Aff asked.
"My mom passed away today." Aff hugged her. Nadech's was saddened by the news. He wanted to hold her in his arms.
His mom was also saddened by the news. Even though, she disliked Yaya but she never wanted anything like that to happen to her. She knew how it was to be without a mom. Tears had rolled down her cheeks.
-------
Por was at a bar drinking his pain away. He sat next to a girl who seemed to be having problems as well. They both smiled at each other. Each of them was drinking one shot after the other. They both were drunk.
The bar was starting to close. "Khun, where's your car?" He said tapping her shoulder.

"It's over there." She said point outside. He helped her up to her car. He grabbed the car keys out of her purse and unlocked her car door. He sat her on the passenger side.
"Where the heck is her house?" He asked himself. He had no choice but to bring her to his house.
As he was trying to carry her inside, she kept yelling out for a guy named barry. He thought she probably might have broken up with her boyfriend. Por took her up to his sister's room and laid her down on the bed. As he was laying her down, he saw her pretty face. She was pretty attractive. Why would any guy leave her? Suddenly, Taew wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Por, of course who didnt know what the heck was going on went along with it. He reached over for the lamp and turned off the light and they began to make love.
-------------
After the whole breakdown, Yaya stood upstairs on her balcony looking up at the stars. She knew her mom was looking at her. Nadech brought a robe and placed it on her shoulders.
"Do you know which star is your mom?" He asked her. Yaya shook her head. "-shes right there. That big star in the middle. She's looking right at you." Yaya tried to hold her tears back. Nadech walked over and hugged her from behind.
"I know you may feel lonely. No one wants to lose the person they love but you gotta be strong and continue living your life. I'm sure your mom wouldnt want to see you like this. She will always be with you my love." He turned her around. "-shes right here in your heart." He said pointing at her chest where her heart was. Yaya stared into his eyes. He gazed into her tearful eyes and leaned in to kiss her.
The next morning, Taew opened her eyes and saw she was at a place where it didnt look like her room. She turned to the side and saw a picture of Yaya. She began to panic as she saw she was undressed. She turned to the side and saw a man whom she have never met before snoring beside her. She began to yell.
Poor quickly sat up. "What happen? Is the house on fire?" He said. He turned and saw Taew in his sister's bed with herself undressed.
"No! You crazy guy! What did you do to me?" She said hitting him.
"Wait! Stop! I didnt do anything." He tried to remember what had happened last night.
"Oh yeah? Then why am I here and why are my clothes on the floor? You raped me didnt you?"
"Rape you? I would never do such thing. "
"Then what do you call this right now?" Taew said crying.
"I really dont know. We might have just had a one night stand.."
"No, this cant be happening to me. I hate you! You ruined my life." She wrapped herself with a blanket and grabbed her clothes that were on the floor.
Por was still trying to remember what had happened but he couldnt focus. The image of his mom passing away suddenly came back to his mind.
Taew finished dressing and came back out of the bedroom. "You better not tell anyone about this!" She threatened him.
Por grabbed her hand. "Look, since this has already happened. I will take responsibility."
Taew yanked her hand away from his." No need too. I dont want to be related to your family." She stormed out of the room.
--------------------
Yaya and Nadech laid in bed as the birds were chirping and the sun was shining. It was the first time since they both had shared a bed since they were married. Nadech had held her all night and he loved waking up to the scent of hair and body. He gave her a goodmorning kiss.
"Goodmorning sleepyhead." He said.
"Goodmorning."
"Did you have a good sleep?"
"Yes. I havent had a good sleep like that for a long time." She smiled and sat up.
"I'm glad you did. You should go get ready now. We have a lot of things to do."
"We?" She asked.
"Yes, we. I'm going to the temple with you. What kind of son-in-law would I be if I didnt help out?" Yaya couldnt resist but to smile at his comment. She got up and went to shower.
On their way downstairs, everyone were waiting at the table for them. All of them smiled as they saw Yaya coming.
"Goodmorning. Come and eat." Aff said. Yaya and Nadech both stared at one another. Ever since his mom found out that she wasnt pregnant. She had not dared to sit or be anywhere she was. Yaya felt ashame about what had happened.
"What are you guys waiting for? Come and sit down before the food gets cold." His mom said. Nadech smiled and pulled out the chair for his wife.
"Thank you." Yaya said. Nadech grabbed some vegetable and placed it on Yaya's plate. They all began eating.
-----------------
Taew came home and took a bath many times. She wanted to erase everything that had happened. She hated him for ruining her life. How was she suppose to tell everyone else? What if she got pregnant? Her parents would be so heartbroken.
Taew's mom knocked on her door. " Taew honey, are you okay? You've been in there for a long time now."
Taew wiped her tears away. "I'm fine mom. I just want to relax."
"Okay, well come have dinner once you're done."
"Okay, I will."
-------------
Por sat in temple staring at his mom's picture. He remembered when he had taken that picture. She was the most happiest person then. Por regretted everything he had done. Now that he had lost his mom, he realized how much he had loved her. Yaya placed her hands on his shoulder and smiled. Por got up and hugged his sister.
"I'm so dumb. I'm the one that caused mom to die. I should have stayed in jail. Thats where I belong." He exclaimed.
"P'Por, things happen for a reason. I'm sure mom never blamed you for her death but it was just her time to go... It was time for her to be with Dad. "
Margie and Boy soon showed up. "Yaya.. I'm sorry for your loss." Yaya hugged her friend and they both cried their eyes out. Boy was surprised to see Nadech at the temple.
Nadech and Boy stepped outside. "Normally, you dont like coming to temples. What made you decide to come today?" Boy asked.
"She is my wife. The best thing I can do is show her some support. Try to be there for her when she needs me the most."
"It seems to me, you have really found the woman you love." He said teasing him. Nadech stayed quiet. Did he really love her?

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Awh I love this update! But I'm wondering why Nadech has to question himself to whether he really loves Yaya

Steffyheartxx

sarNie Egg
cant wait for the next update =D, I LOVE your story, you're def and amazing writer, I really appreciate you taking your time to write fanfictions for our entertainment ;D

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally caught up! So much has happened since I last read this. OMG Nadech, you are in love with her!! @ least Mint isn't so evil anymore. Will continue to follow this ff :) Thanks so much!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Simmay! I just want to let you know that I love your fanfiction of Yadech! :thumbsup: I can't wait for more updates! :thanks:

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
ahhh i can't wait till the rest.. like seriously.. need my yadech fix.. :(
i thought this was a finished FF.. hahah i can't stand reading un finished ffs cause theyre ALL SO GOOD!! cliffhanger >.<

Simmay

sarNie Egg
Throughout the whole day, Nadech and Boy helped greeted the guests.
Boy noticed Mint was heading towards the temple. "This time the bomb is going to really explode." Boy began to panic.
Nadech smiled at Mint and Mark. They both became puzzled. Was Nadech actually smiling at them? Mint walked inside to Yaya. Yaya was really happy to see her cousin. She gave her a big hug.
"Thank you for coming." Yaya said.
"No need to thank me. We are family."
"Please have a seat. The monk is about to begin chanting." yaya and Mint went to have a seat. Nadech came and sat next to Yaya. He held her cold hands and smiled at her. Reassuring her that she was not alone. That she still have him who was her husband.
Once the monk had finished chanting. Taew soon showed up. She hugged Yaya and expressed how sorry she was.
"Thank you." yaya said. Yaya was going to walk away but Nadech held onto her hands letting her know he wanted her to stay. Taew became very jealous.
"Alright, let's go. I'm ready." Por said. Taew was shocked to see him here. Her eyes were wide opened. Por stared at Taew's hand gripping onto Nadech's arms.
"Oh Khun Taew, this is my older brother, P'Por." Yaya said.
"Nice to meet you...Khun Taew." He said smiling. But Taew was more disgusted.
"Yeah, same here." She replied.
"Oh Khun Taew, you're here too. You should come and join us for dinner." Margie said.
"Ummm...." Taew kept staring at Por who was also eyeing her.
"Sure." She said.
"Alright then, let's head to our cars." Boy said grabbing his girlfriend's hand.
"Mint, you and Mark should come too..." yaya said. Everyone turned to look at Nadech who had a straight face on him.
"Only if you guys arent doing anything..." Nadech dragged Yaya and walked away.
"Wait...Nadech. Can you come and sit in the car with me?" Taew asked. Yaya stared at him.
"You can go...if you want too." Yaya was hoping his reply was no. That he wanted to be with her.
"It's okay Nadech. I can go ride with Khun Taew." Por suggested. Taew was furious. She headed straight to her car.
"That's great. Make sure she doesnt drive like a maniac." Nadech said smiling. He opened the door for his wife to get in. Por stood outside and watched them drive off.
"Well, what are we waiting for?" Por asked.
"Dont think I am going to ever ride in a car with you?" She quickly unlocked her car and got inside but wasnt quick enough to lock it. Por quickly got in and put his seatbelt on. He had a smirk on his face.
"Remember, there's a saying. The more you hate, the more you will end up with that person tee ruk." He said making kissing faces at her. Taew wanted to smack him. She began driving.

Nadech was playing love songs during their car ride to the restaurant. Yaya was happy to see him this way. He grabbed her hands and kissed them. Yaya began to blush.
"Thank you." She said.
"Thank you? For what?"
"For being my side when I was going through a rough time."
"We are husband and wife silly. I am here for you any time. I will never leave your side." Yaya smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. Nadech grin became even wider.
They finally reached the restaurant. Nadech got out of the car and walked over to open the car door for his wife. She grabbed his hand and they began walking inside. Margie, Boy, Mint, and Mark were the first one there. Yaya and Nadech walked in smiling very cheesy. Everyone was such in a good mood.
Of course, 10 minutes later, Por and Taew came in bickering at one another. Taew sat next to Nadech. The waiter came and began to take their order. Mark and Nadech were communicating like how they used too. Everything had seemed it was back to normal. Yaya, Margie, and Mint were joking around. The food finally arrived. Nadech grabbed some food and placed it on Yaya's plate.

Mint's face began to become pale as Mark placed some fish on her plate. She quickly got up and ran to the washroom. Yaya went to care after her cousin. Mint began throwing up in the sink. She suddenly became dizzy.
"Mint, are you okay? Your face is so pale."
"I'm okay. I dont know...Ive been vomitting like this every morning , sometimes in the evening too depending on the smell of the food."
Yaya suddenly became suspicious as to whether there was a possibility if her cousin was pregnant.
"Have you gone to the doctor's yet?"
"No...I dont want to."
"Hmmm...let me ask you this. Have you...umm...had your period yet?"
"No...I havent had it for 2 months now."
"Mint..I think you might be a mother."
Mint's face lightened up. She felt on her tummy. Mint knew her husband was going to be super happy.
Mark was impatiently waiting outside of the washroom. He began walking back and forth. He saw Yaya walking out first.
"Yaya, where's mint?"
"I'm right here, honey."
Mark grabbed his wife. "Are you okay? What's wrong? Do you need to see a doctor?" He said.
"Honey, I'm okay. It's just regular pregancy symptoms."
"Ohhh...wait...what?!? You're....?!?"
Mint nodded her head.
"Yay!!! I'm a father!!!" Mark said screaming. Mint hit her husband's arm.
"Honey, not too loud. It's embarrassing." Mint said frowning. Mark kissed her cheek.
"I'm just super happy thats all." He said. Yaya laughed at how happy the two were."Congratulations." Nadech said.
"Thanks man." Mark said.
"Let's all cheers to Mark and Mint for being soon to be parents."
"Cheers." They said simultaneously.
"Soon, it will be Yaya and Nadech's turn." Margie said teasing her friend.
"Margie...what are you talking about?" Yaya said shyly.
"Oh come on. We would love to see little Nadech and Yaya running everywhere." Mint said.
"Yeah, that way my kid will have a playmate.Nadech and Yaya both began to blush. Taew wasnt going to accept that. She was going to find every way to be with Nadech even if it required her to sacrifice herself. Por looked at Taew and knew she was up to no good.After dinner, everyone said their good byes. Before leaving, Margie whispered into Yaya's ear. "Remember, our little yadech."
"Margie..." Yaya couldnt say a word.
"Bye..!" Margie said waving as she drove off. Yaya turned and saw Nadech who had a smirk on his face. She walked away and headed to the car.
"What's wrong? Why are you walking away from me?" Nadech said.
"I'm not..." She replied and got in the car. They stopped in front of a lake.
"What are we doing here?" She asked.
"I just wanted some peaceful time with you. Just you and me." He said staring into her beautiful eyes. Yaya couldnt help but look away. But he grabbed her chin and turned her face towards his direction.
"Do you know how beautiful you are to me? Every second and every minute, you are on my mind." He said. Yaya's heart began to beat fast. Nadech leaned in and their lips locked. It was the most romantic night for Yaya.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Oh gosh I have Been waiting for this day to come... ahhhhhhh everything they did togther was so heart warming! I love the park scene. It was so hard for me to breath while reading that part
thankyou so much for the up date na ja! Can't wait to read more!

Simmay

sarNie Egg
Por walked into the cold, empty house. He looked around at everything around him. Por slouched down on the couch and reminisced about the time his mom was scolding him and what she had done for him. How could he be so coldhearted to do those things to him? He hated himself for everything that happened. Especially for his sister.
Taew was up in her room. She hated how Yaya and Nadech was so close to each other. She grabbed a picture out of her drawer. It was a picture of her and Nadech when they were smaller. She held onto the picture. "I love you so much Nadech. Why cant you see my love for you?" Tears rolled down her soft, white cheeks. She promised herself that she was going to marry Nadech.
Nadech and Yaya walked happily into the house. His parents and his sister were watching tv in the livingroom. Aff began to smile when she saw the two holding hands. She looked at Aum and smiled. Aum was puzzled as to why his wife was suddenly smiling at him. "Is there something on my face?" He asked feeling on his face. Aff gently placed her hands on his cheeks. "I love this smile and this handsome man thats in front of me." Aum leaned in and kissed her cheeks. "And I love this sweet cheek of mine too and also our little one that will be joining us soon." He placed his hands on her stomach and felt a kick.
"What are you guys watching?" Nadech asked.
"Nothing just a movie." Aff replied.
"Come and join us." Aum said. Nadech and Yaya sat on the couch next to them.
"How did everything go with the funeral?" His mom asked.
"Everything went well ka. Thank you for your concern." Yaya replied.
"I actually wanted to talk to you guys about something." Nadech said. Everyone suddenly became quiet. Nadech stared at Yaya and grabbed her hand. "I am going to make it official and marry this woman. I want everyone to know I am a happily married man."
Aff and Aum were very pleased to hear what he had said but their mom was kind of disappointed. "If you have a wedding, dont even bother asking me to be there."
"Why mom?"
"You have let this woman brainwash your mind. Her cousin had hurted you. Be careful she might hurt you like how her cousin had hurted you."
"I'm sure Yaya isnt that type of woman. I believe she wont hurt me." He turned to look at her. Yaya was very touched by his words.
"Do as you please but I will say it again. I will not be there and will never accept her as my daughter in law. I will only accept Taew." She walked away. Nadech became very frustrated. Aff tried to calm him down. "It will take time Nadech for her to accept Yaya. But i'm sure with you both pure love, you will guys will be able to overcome every obstacle." Aff said patting her brother's hand.
"Thank you P'Aff." Nadech placed his arms around Yaya.
The next morning, Taew was very furious when she heard the news from Nadech's mom.
"Don't worry sweetie. I told Nadech already that I wont accept anyone else but you to be our daughter-in-law."
"Thank you Aunty but if Nadech doesnt love me then there is no point." Taew said.
"I already have a plan."
"A plan?" Taew asked.
"Yes, my dear. Let's have lunch so we can discuss about it." She said.
"Is that a good idea Aunty? I..dont want Nadech to be mad at us."
"Dont worry. Nadech loves his mother too much to be mad at me."
"Okay...where would you like to have lunch?"
"Meet me at my house and we will go together."
"Okay, I will see you soon. Good bye Aunty."
Taew was so happy. She began to jump up and down.
Yaya stood on the balcony. She didnt feel too happy today. Nadech came from behind and hugged her. He kissed her cheek.
"You always smell so good." He said kissing her shoulder. But he noticed Yaya didnt say a word. "-what's wrong?" He asked. Yaya turned towards him.
"I think we should just divorce." Yaya said.
"Why are you saying that? It's because of what mom had said isnt it?"
"Yes...I dont want to be the cause for you and your mom to argue. Besides you and I both know what the real story behind our marriage."
Nadech turned away and shook his head. "I cant believe you are saying this. After what P'Aff had said to us. You are deciding to give up."
"It's not about that Nadech. Are you even sure that I am the woman that you love?" Yaya stared into his dark brown eyes that were filled with pain.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
uh oh, and i thought nadech's mom would actually give in and accept yaya lol. im glad that yaya is questioning his feelings for her because it does seem that he's not certain about his love. i do hope that margie's teasing about a little yadech will be true hehe. i'd love another FF baby for them :coverlaf: thanks for the update simmay!