A Love So Pure

Simmay

sarNie Egg
Nadech grabbed her arms and kissed her soft lips. Yaya tried to break away from his strong hold but she once again couldnt resist his touch and his lips.
"Does this prove to you now if you're really the woman I love?"
Yaya's eyes were filled with tears. She couldnt say a word.
"I love you, Yaya and I dont ever want to lose you. If you ever walk out of my life, my life will will end because you are my heart, my soul." He hugged her.
"I love you too." She said.
They suddenly heard a scream next door. Aff was crying in pain. They both quickly ran next door. Aff was lying on the floor. Her water had broke.
"P'Aff..." Nadech tried to help her up.
"My stomach hurts. I think I'm about to give birth soon."

"I think we better rush her to the hospital." Yaya said.
"Alright let's go. " Nadech headed downstairs with his sister and Yaya gathered all the stuff.
On their way to the hospital. Yaya tried getting a hold of Aum but he was in a meeting.
Aff was crying in pain. "Are we there yet? I can't take it anymore."
"We are almost there P'Aff. Hang in there." Nadech said.
They finally arrived at the hospital. They quickly got out of the car and brought her inside. The nurses rushed her into the emergency room. Yaya finally got a hold of Aum and told him to rush to the hospital. Nadech and Yaya were both excited and happy. They couldnt wait to see their neice or nephew. His mom soon came running with Taew.
"How is she son?" His mom asked.
"She's still in there. "
"I wonder if its going to be a boy or girl." Taew said.
"I dont care. I just hope both mom and baby are healthy and safe." His mom said.
Aum quickly ran towards the emergency room. "Nadech, where is she? Is she okay? Is my baby a boy or a girl?"
"P'Aum, calm down first. She is still in there. She will be fine and I dont know yet whether your kid is a boy or a girl. Just go inside."
"Okay. Thanks." He said smiling and walked inside.
An hour later, Aum came back out from the room. He had a wide grin on his face.
"So...is it a boy or a girl?" They all asked.
"A lovely baby girl."
"Awww...my lovely granddaughter. How is Aff? Is she okay?"
"Shes doing fine. They are going to take her to a regular room soon."
"Congratulations on your new addition to the family everyone." Taew said.
"Thank you my dear." His mom said hugging her.
Nadech patted his brother's shoulders. "Good Job!"
"Thanks bro."
Yaya smiled at Nadech. Taew walked over and gave him a hug. "Congrats new uncle." Yaya's smile suddenly became a frown.
"Thanks Taew." He said. Taew gave Yaya an evil smirk.
After Aff was settled in the room. Yaya and Nadech decided to go downstairs to the cafeteria. Yaya was very quiet. She barely touched her food.
"Something on your mind?" Nadech asked.
"Oh nothing..." She replied.
"There has to be something wrong. I can see it in your face."

"I just miss my mom." She said.
"Your sister is very lucky to have your mom by her side in times like this."
"Your mom is not far from you either. Shes right here, in your heart." He said smiling.
"Thank you Nadech."
"For what?" He asked.
"For always making me smile." She kissed his cheek.
"I should do it more often then. That way you can kiss me more often." He said teasing her.
They both began feeding each other food. This caused Taew to become even more jealous. She walked over to their table.
"Can I join you guys?" She asked.
"Oh sure. Come on." Nadech said.
"What are you guys eating? Its looks very yummy." She said.
"It's just some pasta. Want some?"
"Sure. Can you feed me? My hands are so sore."
"Okay. Fine you little kid."
Yaya became very jealous. She got up.
"Im going to go see P'Aff. You guys go ahead and continue eating."
"You dont want to eat some more? You barely ate."
"It's okay. I'm full now." Yaya said.
"Alright, I will be up there soon."
Yaya headed towards the elevator. She bumped into a tall guy.
"Sorry. are you okay?"
"I'm fine." She looked up and couldnt believe she had saw him again.
"Oh my gosh Aof. Is that you?"
"Yaya...? It is you." He gave her a hug.
Taew saw Yaya hugging another guy. She took this chance to make Nadech have distrust in Yaya.
"Omg, is that Yaya hugging a guy over there?"
Nadech turned to look. It was his wife hugging a man. He quickly got up and walked over there. Taew followed. He pushed Aof.
"Who the hell is this?" He asked.
"Who the hell are you? Why did you push me for?" Aof said pushing him back.
"I am Yaya's husband." He said holding his wife. Yaya couldnt even move.
"Wife? You're married Yaya?" Aof has had the biggest crush on Yaya for the longest. Hearing that had crushed his hopes and chances of being with her.
"Its a long story Aof. I will explain it to you later. It was great seeing you again."
"Yeah same here."
The elevator came. Nadech pulled her inside with him.

Simmay

sarNie Egg
"What was that all about?" He asked.
"He was just an old classmate that I havent seen for awhile."
"Oh yeah? And it was necessary to hug him to in public knowing you have a husband already?"
"It was just a friendly hug." She said.
"I dont want to see you hugging other men. I dont like that." He said gripping onto her hand. Yaya became really mad.
"Before you tell me that, think about your own actions." He released her hands. She walked out of the elevator and headed towards the room.
"I shouldnt have said anything. I feel so bad." Taew said.
"It's okay. Im glad you told me and its not your fault." Nadech smiled at her.
Aff and Aum noticed something was wrong with Yaya as soon she walked in. They both saw Taew and Nadech together. Taew smiled at his mom assuring her the plan was going very well.
"So did you guys have a good lunch?" Aff ask.
"It was fine until I lost my appetite." Nadech replied.
"What happened?" Aum asked.
"We just saw something that disturbed our eyes." Taew added. Yaya felt like everyone was gaining up on her. Her cellphone soon rang.
"Excuse me." She went outside to answer the call. Nadech watched her every move..
"Hello." She answered.
"Yaya. Where are you?" Her brother asked.
"I'm actually at the hospital. Nadech's sister gave birth today."
"Oh really thats good."
"Did you need something?" She asked.
"Yes, I need your help." Yaya knew today wasnt a good day. Everything was just going wrong for her. Now, there was a problem with her brother.
"What did you need?" She asked.
"I need to borrow $10,000."
"What?!?" She said.
"I owe this shark loan. They found out i got out of jail. Now they are threatening me."
"I dont know where to find that amount of money."
"Cant you ask your husband?"
"No, remember the reason Im even with him is because of what you did."
"I'm sorry.."
"I will see what I can do. I will talk to you later."
She hung up the phone and saw Nadech standing in front of her. She wondered if he heard what she had said.
"Your brother needs money again?"
"You know eavesdropping isnt a good thing."
"Well, I have no choice if I want to make sure the person I love is faithful to me."
"Could you stop doing that? I didnt do anything wrong to you."
"Oh so you hugging a guy isnt a problem?"
"Whatever. I dont want to argue with you. I'm tired." She walked back inside.
"P'Aff, Im going to go now. I will come to see you and the baby tomorrow." Yaya said.
"Sure. Thank you so much for all your help today." Aff said.
"Oh thats alright."
"Nadech, would you be able to drop off Taew? I have some stuff to do. So i will be home late." His mom said.
"It's okay Aunty. I dont want to bother Nadech."
"Bother? You're never a burden Taew. I'll drop you off at home."
"Thank you." Taew said.
They all said their good byes and headed to the parking garage. Yaya was still very mad at how Nadech was treating her. She had never even thought about cheating on him. Taew stood in front of the passenger seat.
"I can sit in the back if you want." Taew said.
"It's okay. Im sure Nadech would love your company in the front." Yaya opened the back door seat and sat down. A lot of things were going on in Yaya's mind. She was worried about finding her brother money and at the same time she was mad at Nadech.
They arrived at Taew's house. "Thank you Nadech for dropping me off."
"No problem Taew. Anything for my best friend."
yaya just wanted to vomit. "Bye Yaya."
"Bye Khun Taew." She said. Once Taew walked inside. Nadech looked at the backseat.
"Come and sit in the front."
"No. I dont want to be next to you right now."
"I am nobody's chauffeur. Come to the front."
"No."
"No? Fine." He got out of the car and went to open the car door. He carried her out of the car.
"What are you doing?"
"Come here." He sat her down in the passenger seat and buckled her seatbelt.
Yaya turned her head the opposite direction and frowned.
Later on that night, they both slept at different places. Yaya slept in the room and Nadech slept in the guest room. Yaya was tossing and turning. She missed his presence on the bed. How he held her all night. Nadech, on the other hand was tossing and turning too. He missed her sweet hair scent.
The next morning, Yaya got up and walked to the guest room to see if he was awake. It seemed he had already gotten up and went to work. She decided to go see her brother. Nadech sat in his office thinking about Yaya. Maybe, he did overreact. He should learn how to trust her more instead of getting mad so quickly. He felt so horrible. He missed seeing her smile in the morning. He decided to call the florists and have them prepare a bouquet for roses for him.
Yaya walked inside her house and saw everything was scattered everywhere. All the tables and furniture were broken. Where was her brother. She went upstairs to look for him.
"P'Por! Where are you?" No response was heard. She began to panic. Suddenly she received an unknown call. She quickly answered the call.
"Hello?"
"Yaya, its me Aof."
"Aof? How did you get my number?"
"Your brother gave it to me."

"My brother? Is he with you?" She said.
"Yes, dont worry hes fine."
"Where is he?"
"He's at my house."
"Alright, Im heading there now. Can you give me the directions to your house?"
"Sure."
Yaya quickly walked out and headed to Aof's house. His house was still the same. She walked inside and ran to hug her brother.
"Are you okay? I was so worried about you." She said crying.
"I'm fine. Luckily Aof came in time to help me."
"Thank you so much Aof." She said.
"Oh dont worry about it. He just have some minor cuts and bruises. He just needs to take the antibiotics and he will be fine. We should let him rest."
"Alright. I will be back." She said.
"Okay mom." he said teasing her.
They both walked out of the room. "I think he should stay here in the mean time. Its much more safe."
"I dont to be a burden."
"Dont say that. But..why are they after him?"
Yaya took a deep breath before she could even reply. She didnt know where to start.
They both sat in his backdoor and she began explaining to him why this had happened to him. also, why her life was so complicated.
"Oh man Yaya. I'm sorry to hear that." He grabbed her hand. Yaya began to cry. He held her. Taew who was passing by and had saw Yaya's car parked in front of the house. She got out of the car and looked inside the house to see Yaya and Aof hugging. This time, she knew Nadech will definitely divorce her. And she will be the Angel to help save her prince charming. Taew began snapping photos and recording the video of the two hugging.
"So much has happened to me. I dont even know how it is to live a normal life anymore."
"I dont blame you for feeling that way but remember, you have me now. I am here for you when you need help. I wont ever let you struggle anymore." He said patting her hands. Yaya began to feel uncomfortable. She removed her hands away from his. she wiped her tears.
" I think I better get going now. "
"Hold on. Give me 5 minutes." He walked inside and grabbed an envelope. He handed it to her.
"What is this?" She asked. Yaya opened the envelope and saw a check written for the amount she had owed Nadech. Her eyes became wide opened.
"I...I..cant accept this."
"Please do. You can pay me back whenever you can. I want you to be freed Yaya. I want you to be happy."
"But..."
"No buts. Take it."
"Why are you so nice to me? I feel really bad."
"Because I care.." He stared into her beautiful eyes.
"Thanks." She hugged him.
Yaya walked back to her car. She stared at the check. Yaya was hesitant. She didnt know if she really want to leave Nadech. She was so confused at this very moment.
Nadech went to grab the roses at the floral shop when he received a message from an unknown person. "Who the heck is this?" He opened the message to see a picture and videoclip of his wife hugging another man. He paid for the roses and headed back home.
Yaya walked slowly up the stairs. She felt her heart had shattered into pieces. Yaya opened her bedroom door and didnt see Nadech. She felt lonely. She decided to shower. She went to grab a towel and placed it on the bed. She began unbuttoning her shirt. Nadech furiously came inside the room. Yaya covered herself. He gave her an evil glare.
"What is this?!?" He showed her the picture.
"I can explain." She said. He grabbed her arms.
"Explain? What? That hes just a close friend and that there is nothing going on between you both. That it was just a "friendly" hug."
"Believe whatever you want to believe." Yaya walked away but Nadech pulled her back. Causing her towel and shirt to fall to the ground.
"I love you so much. How can you do this to me?" He said pushing her to the ground. Nadech saw an envelope on the bed. He grabbed it and opened the envelope. He stared at her. Yaya became frightened. He tore the check.
"You went to him to beg him for money? You're such a gold digger. I get it now. So all the things you said were just apart of your plan to make me fall for you to let your brother out and then you leave with the guy you love."
"No...it's not like that."
"You're such a liar. If you wanted money, then why didnt you just ask me. Maybe I will have helped save you're brother's life. But since you insisted on asking someone else, I will torture and hurt you and your brother."
"No...please dont do anything to my brother. I beg you."
"Now you're begging me?" He stared at her soft brown eyes. How can she be so cruel?
"If you want me to do anything I am willing to do it. please dont take my brother away from me."
"Are you sure you're willing to do everything?" He asked. He caressed her arms. Yaya closed her eyes and tears rolled down her cheek. She nodded. He began kissing her cheeks and his lips slowly moved down to her neck. Yaya stopped him.
"if you dont me to hurt your brother, then you have to show how much your willing to sacrifice for him." Nadech carried her and placed her on the bed. He began caressing her soft cheeks and kissed her lips and temple and slowly kissed her neck. He began to unbutton the buttons on her shirt one by one. Yaya began to panic. She had never experienced this before. But for her brother she was willing to do anything for him. Nadech reached over and turned off the lamp. And that night was the night, yaya had gave up her body for the man she loved.

Tinie

sarNie Egg
this is getting so good!! :thumbsup: cant wait for more update :clap2:

Simmay

sarNie Egg
The next day, Nadech awoke to his wife not laying in bed with him. He quickly got up and went to search for her in the bathroom and downstairs but she was no where to be seen. Nadech walked outisde in the backyard and saw her sitting down on the ground, hugging her knees by the flower garden. He walked up to her. Yaya, surprised by his presence quickly got up.
“Go away. I dont want to see you.” She exclaimed.
“Oh, if it was him, you would love to see him right?” He said holding her in his arms. He kissed her neck and shoulders.
“What are you doing? Let me go.” She said trying to break loose from him.
“Why are you playing hard to get now when last night you didnt fight back at all.”
Yaya stared into his evil eyes. Tears began to form in eyes. She slapped him across the face .
“What happened last night, I will take it as I was doing a good deed for the hungry dog.”
“You dare to compare me to a dog?!?” He grabbed her arms. Taew came right on time to see the two were bickering.
“Goodmorning Nadech.” She said smiling.
“Goodmorning Taew. What made you come here early today?”
“Well, my mom wanted to come and see your mom. Is everything okay?” She said staring at Yaya. Yaya walked away.
“Yeah, everything is fine.” He replied.
Yaya walked inside to see his mom and Taew’s mom talking.
“Oh, who is she?” Taew’s mom asked.
“She’s just a maid. Yaya , come over here and meet Taew’s mom.”
“Are you sure? She sure doesnt look like a maid. Shes too pretty.” She said.
“If you dont believe me, you can Nadech and Taew.”
“Ask us what?” Nadech asked.
“Isnt Yaya our new maid?” She said with a smirk on her face.
“Yes, she is aunty. She just came from the countryside.” Nadech replied. Yaya was shocked y his answer. She couldnt believe he didnt defend her but put her down even more. Yaya bit her lip to hold her anger in. Taew and his mom were really happy with his reply.
“Yaya, why dont you go get us some beverages while we all chit chat.” His mom said.
“Yes madam.” Yaya walked into the kitchen and grabbed some cups. She reached her hand up for one of the glass but accidently dropped it. The glass shattered into pieces. Yaya bent down and picked the glass pieces one by one. One of the glass cut the palm of her hand. Yaya began to sob. When was she going to be truely happy? One of maids came in and saw Yaya’s hand bleeding a lot.
“Khun Yaya. What happened?”
Yaya couldnt reply but just cried. The maid went to the get the first aid kit and helped clean her wound.
“Thank you, Orn. Can you please bring the beverages to Khun Nadech and his guests. I’m going to go upstair and rest.”
“Sure, Khun Yaya.”
“Thank you.” Yaya headed up the stairs. Orn felt sorry for her too but she didnt know how to help her.
Orn brought the drinks to the table and place them down.
“Where’s yaya?” nadech asked.
“ She had a big cut on her palm so she went to rest.”
“Is she okay? Why didnt you tell me?” Nadech said.
“I’m sure shes okay son. It’s just a cut.”
“Excuse me.” He said. He walked upstairs to the bedroom. He stared at his beautiful angel who was asleep peacefully. He sat down next to her on the bed and saw her the bandage. Nadech grabbed her hand and kissed it.
“Mom, I miss you. Please take me with you. I dont want to be here anymore. I have no one else.” She cried out. Nadech laid down and held his wife. He kissed her forehead.
Taew knocked on his door. Nadech opened the door for her. “Is she okay?” She asked.
“Yeah. She’s just resting right now.”
Taew stepped into the room and pretended to chip on Nadech causing him to fall back on the bed. Yaya suddenly awoke to see Taew lying on top of her husband. Taew got up and fixed herself. Nadech stared at his wife whose tears were falling down her cheek. Yaya didnt say a word but turmed the other way and closed her eyes. “Taew, I think you should leave now.” Nadech said.
“I agree. I’m sorry Yaya. I hope you feel better.” Yaya didnt say a word. She pretended to sleep.
After shutting the door, Nadech went to the other side of the bed and wiped his wife’s tear. This did not cause Yaya to give in. She knew he wanted to hurt her like what he had said.
“It’s not like what you think Yaya. Taew almost fell.” Yaya just continued closing her eyes. She didnt want to hear his explanation. It was no use to her. She already had enough pain from today. She couldnt handle anymore.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks for the update Simmay! Nadech is sweet and sour at the same time, poor Yaya! Por better do something quick lol

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much for the update na ja! Gosh teaw and nadech mom I'd getting so annoying! I feel so bad for yaya. NADECH open your eyes already!!!! And yes por needs to step in the game. He would help a lot.

Update soon na ja. :)))))

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much for the update, Simmay!

Agreed with everyone, Por better do something fast before Yaya feels worst.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

:dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Tinie

sarNie Egg
Woa, I didn't know there's an update! Thank u for the update today hehe but please don't hang us here too long.. I'm dying to read already :p
Anyway, happy new year!! :)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
want more..olol

Simmay

sarNie Egg
Later on that night, Nadech decided to cook his wife some congee. He was humming in the kitchen while preparing the ingredients. His mom walked into the kitchen.
"Looks yummy son." She complimented him.
"Thanks mom."
"You know, Taew's mom and I had talked earlier."
"Uh huh..."
"And we believe you and Taew make a great couple. We want you both to get married together."
Nadech placed the spoon down and turned towards his mom. "You know that I am a married. Why would you even bother telling me that. Besides, Taew and I are best friends."
"There is so such thing as best friends son. Taew loves you a lot."
"But I dont love her like that. I love Yaya."
"Why stay with a woman who isnt faithful to you?"
"What are you talking about?" He asked.
"I know you two have been arguing. That's not a healthy marriage my dear."
"Then, thats between me and my wife whether we it will be healthy or not. Thanks for your concern mom but no." He grabbed the congee and went upstairs. His mom wasnt going to give up. She was going to find every way to make her plan succeed.
Por went to a local bar. He wanted to drink all his sorrow and pain away. In his mind, all he could think about was his sister. How she had done so much for him but he didnt do anything to help her but caused her more problems. He picked up his shot glass and dranked it. Taew walked passed him. He quickly turned around and watched her head to the dance floor with her friends. He watched her body move to the music. She wasn't a bad looking girl. She plenty of guys who wanted to be with her. He saw a man come up to her and tried holding her hands but Taew pushed him away. The guy wasnt going to let her slide. He grabbed her arm once again. Por got up and walked straight over there. He pushed the guy.
"Who the hell are you? What the hell is your problem man?" The guy said.
"If the girl doesnt want to dance with you, then you should get lost." Por replied. The guy felt insulted and punched Por in the face. Taew yelled out for help. The security guard came running and grabbed the guy off from the Por. Taew helped Por up.
"Why did you help me for? I didnt need your help."
"For a person whose badmouth like you, I should have let him hurt you." Por walked away and headed to his car. He sat in his car and looked in the mirror at his bleeding mouth. He suddenly heard a knock on the window. It was Taew. He unlocked the car door for her. She open the door and sat on the passenger seat.
"How's your mouth?" She asked.
"Bleeding. Cant you see?" He replied
"I was just asking nicely. So much for me coming over here to clean your wound." She was going to get out but Por grabbed her hand. She stared into his dark brown eyes.
"Please help me clean my wound." He said. Taew began wiping the blood off of his mouth. Por cried in pain. "Can you do it gently?" He said.
"Oh stop whining. You werent whining when you let the dude hit you." She said.
"Hey! A man cant show his weakness. He always gotta show hes strong." Por said. Taew giggled. This was the first time he saw her laughing. She was very cute when she smiled. Both of there gazes met each other. "You look very beautiful when you smile." He said. Taew began to blush. She didnt remember feeling this way before not even with Nadech.
"Look...I just wanted to say...Thanks." She smiled at him. Por stared at the girl who was very feisty but yet can be sweet at the same time. He returned the smile back.
"Oh, you know how to say Thank you too. I thought all you knew how to do was push people around." He said teasing her. Taew began to blush. "where's your car?" He asked. She pointed to her car which was parked a couple of rows away from him.
"I'll walk you to your car."
"No thanks. I can walk myself to my own car." She argued.
"I said I will walk you to your car." He leaned in close to her face.
"Fine." She quickly walked to her car. He opened the car door for her.
"Thank you." She said.
"Your welcome Pretty lady. Anytime." Por winked at her.
"You crazy man." She drove off. Por watched her drive off. He was smiling and walked back to his car.
------------------------------------------
Nadech saw Yaya was still asleep. He placed the congee down and sat next to her. He caressed her hair. He gently leaned in and kissed her sweet cheeks. Yaya turned and her lips touched his. Nadech was very content.
"What are you doing?" She asked.
"I just wanted to make sure you were still breathing. I brought you some congee. I noticed you havent ate anything yet since morning."
"I'm not hungry." She said.
"But you have to eat so you can have some energy to argue with me some more."
Yaya gave him an evil glare. He brought the congee over and began to feed her but she stopped him.
"I can feed myself. I'm not disabled."
"But I want to feed you. "
"No, I can do it myself."
"Do you know how stubborn kids get punished?" He said leaning close to her.
"I am not a kid."
"You're acting like one now."
Yaya didnt want to argue with him anymore. She allowed him to feed her. After he finished feeding her the congee, he wiped her mouth with the napkin. Yaya placed her hands on his face and gently caressed his cheeks. Nadech held her hands and kissed them. He laid her down and kissed her forehead. Then, he kissed her cheeks and then her lips. This time, Yaya was happy to make love to him. Nadech leaned over and turned off the lamp.

The next morninng, Nadech laid in bed holding his wife and kissing her soft brown hair. He loved holding her all night.
"You're already awake?" She asked.
"Yes, sleepyhead." He said kissing her forehead.
"Nadech, i just wanted to explain to you that Aof and I are really friends. I've never thought about being with any man besides you. I..."
"Its okay Yaya. I know...And i'm sorry for misunderstanding you. From now on, let's not hide anything. I just want us to be happy from now. No matter what happens, nothing will break us apart." Yaya held him tighter. She was really happy to hear him say that. "-We havent had a honeymoon yet. Let's go on our honeymoon."
"Honeymoon? Where?"
"Hua-hin." He replied.
"Dont you have to work?" She asked.
"I will just call off work for a couple of days."
"But your parents will ask us where we are going. Especially your mom and Khun Taew.."
"Dont worry. I have a way. Let's get ready."
Yaya had never seen him this happy.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
OMG a willing! *faints*! Finally they're coming to an understanding and it's nice that Por and Taew are warming up to each other. I'm highly anticipating the honeymoon chapter now. Thanks na Simmay!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Awwwww finally, some more sweet scene. Got me all blushing there! And yay, HONEYMOON! I can already imagine there honeymoon. More please!!!