A Love So Pure

Tinie

sarNie Egg
Omg this is sooo sweet!!! LOVE the update and can't wait for the honeymoon!! I guess more willing?? Hehe
Thank u na simmay :)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
cant wait 4 more update..

Simmay

sarNie Egg
Hello Everyone! Thank you for taking your time to read my fanfic. I really appreciate it! Sorry that it took me awhile to update. But I do hope you guys enjoy this update! Once again, Thank you!!

Yaya was very excited to go on their honeymoon. Hua-hin was a very beautiful scenery. It was peaceful and calm at the sound of the water waves. Nadech grabbed the bags and checked in to their bedroom. Their suite was twice as big as their bedroom. The path had rose petals leading them to the bed. Nadech carried her and laid her down on the bed.
"Do you like it?" He asked.
"I love it. Thank you." She said kissing his cheeks.
"Anything for you my love."
"I love you." She said.
"I love you too. Let's take a walk along the sandy beach? What do you think?"
"Sure." She said. They held hands and walked along the sandy white beach.
"I really want to stop this moment and remember it forever." He said.
"I do too. But it's going to be hard because of all the obstacles we have to endure."
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"I have your mom who hates me and Khun Taew who your mom wants you to be married too. I dont know how long our happiness will even last Nadech.."
"Yaya..." He grabbed her hand and kissed her soft hands. "-I want you to remember that no matter what you will always have me by your side. Even if my mom wants me to marry Taew but the only person that my heart belongs to is YOU and will always be you. No other woman will be able to replace this spot." He placed her hand on his chest. Yaya smiled and hugged him.
"Thank you Nadech." She said.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Taew decided to visit Nadech early in the morning. She noticed the house was very quiet. The maid came and greeted her.
"Is Khun Nadech here?"
"Oh, he left somewhere with this wife since yesterday."
Taew wasnt too happy to hear this news. "Well, do you know when they will return back?"
"I dont know. I'm sorry." The maid walked away. Nadech's mom came downstairs.
"Owww Taew, you're here early today."
"Yes aunty, I was going to see Nadech but he left with his wife somewhere."
"Left?!?" His mom exclaimed. She quickly grabbed the phone and called him. "Argh! His phone is turned off. Where could they possibly go? Let me ask Boy."
----------------------------------------------------
Boy was still in bed when his cell phone rang. He was not a morning person. Boy hated when people called to interrupt his sleep. "Hello." He said.
"Boy, this is your Aunty. Do you know where Nadech and Yaya went?"
"Huh?!? Nadech is missing?!?" He said.
"Yes, we dont know where he went. So we thought you might know."
"I'm sorry Aunty but I dont. I have been so busy. I havent talked to him lately."
"Oh okay. Sorry to wake you up."
"It's okay. Bye."
"It seems like Boy doesnt know where he's at either. " His mom said.
"Oh okay. Well, I guess I will leave then." She wai his mom and left.
-------------------------------------
Nadech was laying down on the chair. Yaya walked over with some fruits. It was kind of chilly. Yaya decided to cover his chest with the towel. As she leaned closer, Nadech grabbed her body close to his.
"I thought you were sleeping." She said. He sniffed her hair.
"I love your hair scent." He then kissed her cheeks.
"Nadech.." She giggled. " Stop...someone might see us."
"Oh honey...we are on a honeymoon. It's normal for us to be sweet like this. " He kissed her cheek again.
"I brought you some fruit." He finally let her go and sat up on the chair. She grabbed the fork and gave it to him.
"Can you feed me?" He said placing his head on her shoulders.
"I thought I had a husband not a 5 year old son." Nadech loved it when Yaya smiled. It made his world be a brighter place.
"I wont eat it if you dont feed me." He whined.
"Fine." She fed him some apples. Everyone around them envied them. A couple had walked past them. They had a cute little baby girl who was about 1 years old. Yaya had a smile on her face. She was hoping one day that she would be able to have a family like that.
"If we have a baby, I hope we have a baby girl too." He said placing his hands on her stomach.
"Baby? Who said I was going to have a baby with you?"
"Then who else are you going to have a baby with?" He said teasing her. Yaya's cheek were really red. Yaya put the apple in his mouth which almost caused Nadech to choke. She sticked her tongue out and ran off.
"I'm going to get you back Yaya. Just watch!" He ran after her. Nadech caught up to her and picked her up and threw her in the water. They both were like little kids splashing water at one another.
--------------------------
Later on in that evening, Yaya just got out of the showers. She sat in front of the dresser drying up her hair. A knock on the door was heard. She went to go open the door and saw the maid with a dress in her hand.
"Khun yaya correct?"
"Yes, that's me."
"Your husband told me to bring this to you. He also told me to give you this card."
"Thank you." She smiled at the maid and closed the door. She opened the card.
"Meet me around 8 by the pool area. Oh, and make sure you wear this dress too. I'm sure you will beautiful. I love you and see you soon. -Nadech"
Yaya had wondered what he was up too. She did as what he had requested.
It was 8 p.m. Nadech was walking back and forth. He was nervous but happy at the same time. As he turned around, he froze at the sight of Yaya in the beautiful white dress. Her hair was put aside. She was just like a beautiful princess. Yaya began to blush even more when Nadech kept staring at her. Nadech grabbed her hand.
"You look very beautiful." He said whispering into her ears. Nadech pulled out the chair for her.
"Thank you." She replied.
The server soon brought out the wine. "You're food will be out very shortly. Please enjoy some wine first."
"Thank you." They both replied.
"My pleasure." The server said.
"What's the special occasion today?"
"Well, we never had a good dinner together. I remember we would always be fighting." He said.
"Yes, you were always the one starting."
"Who told you to make me jealous?" They both stopped and stared at one another. Both of them laughed.
The server soon brought out their food. He opened the cover. Yaya thought it was cute how the steaks were cut in a heart shape.
"Was this your idea?" She asked.
"Maybe..." He said.
"You're so adorable." She said.
They began eating dinner. It was a very romantic night. There was music playing to help make it even more romantic. After they finished eating, Nadech got up and held his hand out.
"Would you please give me the honor and slow dance with me your highness?" He said.
Yaya grinned and grabbed his hand. So, they were slow dancing under the moonlight.
"Thank you so much for today. I really love it."
The server soon walked over with a bouqet of flowers. Nadech grabbed the flowers and handed them to her. "Yaya, I want you to know how much you mean to me. I really love you and hope that we can spend the rest of our lives together." He knelt down on one knee.
"Nadech...what are you doing?" She said.
"Yaya, there is not another woman who will be able to replace your spot in my heart. Will you be willing to spend the rest of your life with me and be my other half? Khun ussaraya, will you marry me?"
Yaya's heart was full of joy. She was very happy and touched. She couldnt say a word but nodd . Nadech placed the ring on her finger. They both hugged one another. He jumped up in joy.
"I am finally a truely married man!!!" He yelled.
"Honey, stop. It's embarrassing." She said.
"No, it's not. If you love someone, you should express it. I love you Yaya!!" He screamed out.
"I love you too." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Tinie

sarNie Egg
Awwww Soooo sweettt! I was smiling the whole time reading their romantic scene together :) i could imagine the whole thing n I can tell how perfect couple they are <3 adorable adorable n adorable :D thank u na simmay for the sweet update! Really worth waiting :D I cannot wait for the next chapter :p sensing a baby girl *excited*

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Awwww this was so sweet! Finally they have some time alone. Just the both of them together. And I really hope they do have a baby girl. Nadech would make a perfect father to there baby girl! I love it.

Thanks for the update na ja! I so cannot wait for the next chapter.

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
simmay!!!! what do you think you are doing?! making it so cute! im in detention!! 55 cant stop smiling! my teacher is going to find out! hahaha :)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
So sweet. Glad they're having a good time during their honeymoon :)

Simmay

sarNie Egg
Here's another update for ya! Enjoy! :D

Taew decided to go shopping to get her mind off of things. She really loved Nadech and didnt understand why he wouldnt give her a chance to prove to him that she better than Yaya. She didnt pay attention to where she was going and bumped into someone causing the bags to fall down.
"I am so sorry. " She said picking up the bags very quickly. She looked up and was shocked to see him here. "-it's you again?" She said.
"Yes, it's me. What's wrong with me?" Por asked.
"I dont get it. Out of all the places why do I have to meet you here?" She said.
"It's not i intentionally wanted to follow besides, I dont think your name is writting on this mall. So I can go anywhere I want. Or.......did you follow me?" He said pointing at her.
"In your dreams." She said hitting his arms and walked away. Por decided to follow her.
"So, what's a pretty lady like you shopping by yourself today? Do you need some company?" He said teasing her.
"No thank you. I prefer to be left alone." She said.
"You must not have a lot of friends do you?"
"It's none of your business."
"Ahh...that mean its true."

"YOU!" She said pointing at him. Everyone around them was staring.
Por grabbed her hand and held it tight.
"What are you doing?" She said.
"Just follow me. I guarantee you. You will be happy."
"More like miserable." She said.
"Trust me, , my sweetheart."
--------------------------------------------------------------
Nadech laid in bed holding Yaya. She was still asleep. He kissed her on the cheeks. Yaya suddenly awoke. Nadech pretended to sleep. Yaya smiled and caressed his face. She was happy to be in his arms.
"Oh, you're up already?" Nadech asked.
"I just woke up." She replied.
"Did you have a good sleep?"
"Yes, I sure did." She sat up.
"So what should we do today?" Nadech said.
"Hmm...I think you should turn on your phone. Just in case work called or something."
"I dont know if that would be a good idea."
"I think you should honey."
"Fine, I will listen to my beautiful wife." He said pinching her cheeks.
He got up and turned on his face. He had received a voicemail. Yaya noticed his facial expression had changed. She walked over to him.
"What's wrong?"
"Mom...is in the hospital. P'Aff said she fell."
"Oh no... let's pack and go back."
"Okay."
They quickly gathered their belongings and load up the car. Yaya held his hand in the car. Nadech dialed his sister's number.
"Don't worry honey. I'm sure she is okay."
"I hope so too." He said. "-Hello. P'Aff?"
"Nadech? Where have you've been? We've all been trying to get a hold of you."
"I'm sorry. I took Yaya on our honeymoon. Is mom okay?"
"She's still in the hospital."
"Alright. We are on our way."
"Okay. Drive safely."
He hung up the phone. They reached the hospital and rushed inside.
They walked up to the room. "Nadech...I think you better go in there by yourself. I dont think your mom will be happy to see me."
"No, I am not leaving you here. She has to accept you somehow." He smiled to reassure her that everything was going to be alright. They walked inside to see her asleep.
"Oh, you guys are finally here."
Nadech sat down next to his mom and held her hand.
"After she found out you guys had left. She was very upset causing her blood pressure to rise and she fainted. " Aum replied.
"I'm so sorry Mom. I'm such a bad son." He said and kissed her hand. A couple of minutes later, Taew walked in with Por. His mom suddenly awoke.
"Nadech..." She cried.
"Yes, mom. I'm here." He said.
"Taew, come here my dear daughter." When Yaya had heard these words, she felt like a knife was stabbed in her heart. She decided to walk out of the room to get some fresh air. She noticed her brother was sitting outside.
"P'Por, what are you doing here?" She asked him.
"I came with Khun Taew." He said. yaya was surprised to hear his answer. How did these two know each other?
"When did you guys start becoming so close?"
"I dont know if you would call it close but she enjoys my company I guess."
"Do you like her?" She looked him in the eyes.
"I....dont know. I mean shes pretty." He said.
"Im talking bout as in having feelings for her."
"Maybe..just a little."
"Awwwww.....my brother is in love." She said teasing him.
"What about you? How are things with you. I havent saw you for a long time. You look happy."
"You can say that. Nadech and I finally understand each other. We are happily together."

Por noticed she was wearing a ring. "Am I missing out on something?" He said pulling her hand up.
Yaya giggled. "Yes, he gave it to me."
"Congratulations sis. I'm very happy to see you finally find your own happiness. You deserve every good thing there is."
"Thank you P'Por. I hope you will be able to experience this happiness just like me."
"I dont know sis. We will have to see about that."
A couple of minutes later, Aum, Aff, and Nadech walked back outside.
"How is she?" Yaya asked.
"She's doing better." Aum replied.
"But the dr. said we should try not to make her unhappy."
"Let's all go home for now. Taew is going to stay with her for awhile."
"P'por, we can drop you off at home."
"Oh, its okay. I have some other stuff to do."
"Thanks."
They all headed home. Aum and Aff went inside to find their baby was awake.
"Oh...my baby." Aff said holding her baby. Aum kissed his baby's cheek.
"They are such a cute family." Yaya said.
"We are going to be one too." Nadech said feeling on her tummy.
"You silly guy."
"I'm serious." He said chuckling.
"Dream on." Yaya ran upstairs.
"Hey! Dont run away from me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day, Nadech went to get ready to go his mom in the hospital. Yaya pulled out his clothes for him.
"Honey, are you sure you dont want to come with me?"
"Yes, Im sure. Your mom will be happy to not see me there."
Nadech got up and wrapped his hands around her waist. He kissed her cheeks.
"I love you and I know mom will accept you one day. Just be patient."
Yaya turned around and smiled. "I know. Because of you, I will try my best to be patient. For our future and happiness." She said.
"Thank you." He kissed her forehead. Yaya helped buttoned his shirt. They held hands and walked downstairs to the dinner table.
"Goodmorning." Aff said.
"Seems like this house will have another baby running around soon." Aum said teasing them. Nadech pulled out the chair for his wife.
"Your neice would love a baby cousin to play with." Aff added.
Yaya began to blush. Nadech grabbed some food and placed it in her bowl.
"Thank you." She said.
"Anytime baby." He said.
"So, the doctor's said if mom's condition is better today. She can come home." Aum said.
"That would be great. I do miss having her around." Nadech said.
"Yeah, no one to nag at you right?" Aum said. They both laughed. Yaya and Aff both shook his head as to how silly their husbands were.
After breakfast, Nadech, Aum, and Aff headed to the hospital together. Nadech brought some flowers for her. When they entered the room, Taew was feeding her some rice congee.
"Goodmorning Nong Taew." Aff said.
"Goodmorning ka." She replied.
Nadech walked over and kissed his mom's cheeks. "Here are some flowers for a beautiful lady like you mom."
"Thank you son. They are beautiful." She kissed his cheek.
"Did the doctor already come in to check on her condition?" Aff asked.
"Not yet." She said. The doctor suddenly walked in.
"Oh my..the whole family is here." He said. "-well good to see you all here. You're mom is doing fine. She had no injuries on her head but same thing as what I told you guys. Try not to make her unhappy or worry so much because that will cause her blood pressure to go up. Other than that. She can go home today."
"Thank you doctor." They all said.
"No problem. Have a nice day."
"Yay! You get to come home today." nadech said hugging his mom.
"Taew, look at him, he still acts like a 5 year old." his mom said.
"Because I'm your only son." He said.
"Well, Taew and I were talking. She's going to stay with us for awhile. She offered to take care of me."
"Oh..you didnt have to bother her mom. I'm fine now." Aff said.
"It's okay. You have your baby to take care of. Besides, I want to spend time with Taew."
"But..theres yay.." Nadech couldnt finish his sentence. His mom had already cut him off.
"I want Taew." She said.
"Okay..Okay...Hope you dont mind staying at our house Taew." nadech said.
"No,not at all."
"Thank you. Its very sweet of you to offer that." Aff said.
"Oh, it's nothing. we are like a family." She said.
--------------------------------
Yaya didnt know what to do. She was up in her room looking at the picture they had taken in Hua-hin. As Yaya continued looking at the pictures, she felt dizzy. She decided to get up and go lay down the bed. But everything seemed like it was spinning. Yaya suddenly fainted. Orn came rushing upstairs.

"Khun Yaya...oh my gosh....Khun yaya." She helped her up and laid her down on the bed. She went to grab some ointment and have her smell the scent. Yaya suddenly woke up.
"Are you okay?" Orn asked.
"I'm okay now. I just felt dizzy. Thank you for helping me."
"Your welcome. You should go to the doctor. Your face seems pale."
"I will be fine. I think I just need to rest."
"Okay. Let me know if you need anything."
"Thank you."
Yaya laid back down and decided to take a nap. Lately, she was always tired. She always had to take a nap during the day.
A couple of hours later, the family came back. Orn came to greeted them.
"Where's Yaya?" Nadech asked orn.
"She's upstair resting."
"Shows you how much she respects me."
"Oh no, Khun Ying. Khun Yaya had fainted so shes resting now."
"Fainted? Is she okay?" nadech questioned her.
"Yes." She replied. Nadech quickly ran upstairs to see his wife asleep. He gently sat down and moved the hair from her face. He leaned in and kissed her. "My poor angel, why didnt you tell me you werent feeling well."

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
thanks simmay! :) that brightened up my day :) love a story with a thought of a little yadech.... can it be a boy and a girl?? TWINS!