--{7}-- Se7en --{7}--

Naro

sarNie Egg
When i first heard dat he's goin to bethe male lead in Goong, i was kinda sad cuz i wanted him to stick only to singing :( ...afterall he was one hallyu star which was gaining popularity in Asia only thru music while others had dramas :yahoo: ...nway, i'll support his decision and i know dat he's so gna rock in acting...i ws happy to read about the impression he made on the producer dats gona help him out on his US debut...made me proud of him. :wub:

Se7en>>>a one man army...i salute you :drool:

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
A lot of people are dissapointed of him acting.
But they always judge first then like it after.
Like Goong 1 they judge the actor and actress and say they didn't like them.
But then when they watch it they started liking them better.
You never know se7en could be a good at acting =D

AfroMofo

sarNie Egg
Se7en Set to Make U.S. Debut
2006-10-17

Singer Se7en on Monday announced his plan to cooperate with the producer of American artist Usher to make his debut in the U.S. pop market. He made the announcement at a press conference in New York at the Imagine Asia TV Theater. Starting late this month, he will begin work on his first single album to be released in the U.S. early next year.

YG Entertainment, Se7en’s agency, said that it had signed a contract with a U.S. entertainment company to promote Se7en in the country. The company is headed by Mark Shimmel, the famous producer who produced records of such famous artists as Usher, Tony Blackstone, and TLC.

Shimmel designated Rich Harrison as a producer for the Korean singer. Harrison won the producer award at the Grammy Awards in 2004 by producing Beyonce Knowles’ “Crazy in Love.” Other renowned singers he worked with include Janet Jackson, Usher, Alicia Keys and Jennifer Lopez.

“Mark Shimmel has seen Se7en's great potential to succeed in the U.S. He took a close look at Se7en’s performances in Korea and said that he could not believe there was such a great singer so talented at both dancing and singing live in Asia,” YG Entertainment said. “Rich Harrison also said that he could see why Shimmel decided to work with Se7en. A famous rapper will participate in Se7en’s U.S debut single.”

Meanwhile, the Korean entertainment company will hold tour concerts to celebrate its 10th anniversary in three U.S. major cities--Washington D.C. on Oct. 18, New York at the Madison Square Garden on Oct. 19 and LA at the Grand Olympic Auditorium on Oct. 21. The two U.S. producers will attend the New York concert.

c: KBS Global

Just some more details

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
YG Entertainment, Se7en’s agency, said that it had signed a contract with a U.S. entertainment company to promote Se7en in the country. The company is headed by Mark Shimmel, the famous producer who produced records of such famous artists as Usher, Tony Blackstone, and TLC.

Shimmel designated Rich Harrison as a producer for the Korean singer. Harrison won the producer award at the Grammy Awards in 2004 by producing Beyonce Knowles’ “Crazy in Love.” Other renowned singers he worked with include Janet Jackson, Usher, Alicia Keys and Jennifer Lopez.
That's awsome, it's great that he's gonna be working with a talented producer like Shimmel. I can't wait until the album gets released =)

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Se7en's new mv La La La came out today. He's so hot in it. I uploaded it onto my youtube account if anyone wanted to watch. Just type in my username in the searchbar, sabrinagrace.

I've listened to all of album 4, Se7olution, as well. I like it. La La La is definitely addictive. I would describe this album as a more sexy and mature side of Se7en. Can't wait til my cd comes.

Se7en's comeback performances are this weekend as well. He'll be on MBC Music Core on Saturday and SBS Inkigayo on Sunday.

Se7en is so talented. I finally was able to see him perform live @ the YG concert that was in LA on 10.21.2006. Se7en <3333333 As well as YG <3

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
I don't really like the album...
Only few songs... with piano.
I prefer his past albums lol
They were more entertaining~

Even if the concept is to concentrate on his voice.

2 albums in 1 year o_O

Oh the La la la MV is really hot in the end of it u know what I mean LOL

untinnu

sarNie Adult
OMG!! such big news!!! aish..se7en working with Shimmel..OMG..can't wait!! wonder how it'll turn out to be like..OMG!!

Naro

sarNie Egg
wheeee :yahoo: ...i stayed up all nite to get hold of the new tracks and yea, it was soooooo worth it :drool: ...I LOVE IT :wub: ...its melo, hip, funky and much more...even his english sounds better...LA LA LA is stuck in my head :) ...it just wont go away...not dat i want it to ;) ...i cant wait for his comeback perfs...the MV was hot...the ending part was quite sometin :rolleyes: ...wna see the second part desperately now...but yea, without any more hot scenes :p

Can somebody give me some se7en's clubbox links...thanx !

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
I heard he wanted to do more slow songs because he hasn't done a lot in his pass albums only hip hop & pop, so he wanted to try something different.
I still thinks its a really awsome album =)

Se7en 4th Album: Se7enloution

01 Se7olution (Intro)
02 Girl Friend
03 라 라 라
04 잘할게
05 Last of Diary
06 Again
07 Can You Feel Me
08 닮은 사랑
09 I'm Sorry (Interlude)
10 Oh~ Ma Girl
11 Get Up and Dance
12 허락해줘
13 독백
14 Promise

Download here =)

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I think my favourite song would be lalala so far, the beat is really catchy. I have it on repeat since it came out.

I want to see him on music programs and more variety shows, I heard he would be on some but with the timing of everything I don't know if it's possible.

kermint

sarNie Adult
yup yup yup his MV is out and he looks so hot hahahahhahaa especially the kiss scene is super hot ahhahahahaa

never knew that he's a good kissing scene lol ya guys ahahhahaa........just love that scene

cecilia

Staff member
se7en's 2nd single MV came out today. I will do Well..

the song is good..the mv have a story..but sorta slow..i think LALALA is still the best mv of his new single..^^..

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY SE7EN! =D

I wish him the best of luck in his career!
You are the best! Hope to meet you in real life someday! =D
Keep it up se7en =D

kermint

sarNie Adult
I don't really like the album...
Only few songs... with piano.
I prefer his past albums lol
They were more entertaining~

Even if the concept is to concentrate on his voice.

2 albums in 1 year o_O

Oh the La la la MV is really hot in the end of it u know what I mean LOL
i got it you hahahahahaa