--{7}-- Se7en --{7}--

Naro

sarNie Egg
Am a new fan of Se7en and i really wanna make up for all those years of not paying attention to such a talented gorgeous lad like him...can someone pliz pliz upload again his MVs Come back to me part 1 & 2 and I know ...will appreciate it if its not on megaupload coz i can never download from there.:)

Naro

sarNie Egg
aZn_FrEaK said:
ani 1 seen se7en new i wanna... mv?
<runstogowatchit>
[post="171608"][/post]​
Yep...saw it...loved it and still lovin it :w000t: ...he looks smokin hot!...am screamin!!!...can u hear me Se7en?! :w000t: :w000t:

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
Am a new fan of Se7en and i really wanna make up for all those years of not paying attention to such a talented gorgeous lad like him...can someone pliz pliz upload again his MVs Come back to me part 1 & 2 and I know ...will appreciate it if its not on megaupload coz i can never download from there.:)
Took pretty long to upload because it was both High Quality. Enjoy ^^

Download here:
[HQ] Se7en - I Know MV
[HQ] Se7en - Wajoh Part 2 MV

Sorry, I didn't have acess to find Wajoh Part 1. xD

STIMA

how come this thread so disorganized?
no offense.
but i can't find anything..i dun like how u listed his mvs first than his albums. you should change it. and there should be more pix of se7en.
just a suggestion.

LOL JK! GOOOD JOBB SO ORGANIZED :D

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ

It's confirmed that he'll be the male lead in Goong 2. Maybe it's just that pic but girl on the right doesn't look so great.

Also, he's gonna have his US debut early next year && the new k jib will be out next week, October 26th!! So many things are going on with him.