4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i don't think i can watch it either...it too close..in my heart the pair are barry/yaya...mint/mark...boy/margie...i like Kim but i would be find with her pairing with any1 beside her bro's din-fai-lom...still to fresh..b wierd
Yes. I know, that's exactly how I feel. I'm too attached to 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao couples!! But I don't blame it b/c without 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao I would have never been active in this forum and watch thai lakorn again! I was on hiatus was thai lakorn for 2-4 years now. :p

My cousinss and me always talk about 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao and how much we love MTEAM! Hehe.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
loving it..barry hot...i know wat u mean...i haven't watch lakorn in 5 years and i grew up watching it with my mom...dao pur sook...num/kob...noon/kade...so on so on...

LiiL_La0_GiiRl_6

sarNie Juvenile
Another picture of the event taken from Yaya's twitter.

I love the distance between Nadech & Yaya and the rest of the cast when they sang :whistle: chobb wah!

i want to watch this whole show!! i love how mark had his arm around mint and moved it real fast haha <3 barry and yaya are soooo cute too!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love how the young generations are always around and with each other! Kim is so gorgeous ^^ MUST SEE MORE OF HER!! Thanks for the lovely photos.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
mint trying to lose weight? seriously? she is skinny minny....i say tone up wat u have...but getting skinner than she already is... :thumbdown: :scratchhead2:
I agree. She needs to tone up and not lose weight. She looks soooo tiny compared to the other n'eks even though she is tall.

^ u know who is very skinny in 4 hua jai? Margie! Omg that chick is just bones. big turn off for me. lol. she's still cute but i just want to stuff a burger into her mouth. yaya is probably the tallest and much bigger girl on 4 hua jai.
She is skinny nowadays. But she's also short, so she might be in a healthy range for short women.

Same! I like all 4 couples, but my favs are in this order due to how much I enjoyed their series

Lom & Krathi > Khun Chai & Nam > Fai & Jeed > Din & ChaEm

they're all very cute in their own way, but right now I'm reallyyyy a fan of Lom & Krathi!! Their chemistry & storyline of their series has been by far the best one yet. I love how Margie is so determined to get the pee out of Lom & her tactics are extremely cute lol. Her expressions are so adorable too! I can't wait for more of WPM, I hope they don't end it fast like Mark's series, I'd be so sad :(

I also think Boy & Kimberly should be paired in a lakorn together. They look so close offscreen how they're always next to eachother or hugging lol. I can't wait for Nam & Khun Chai to come back. Really missed seeing them as a couple <3
My order... lom & katii > Fai & Jeed > Din&Chaem > K. Chai & Nam

Same here. I miss them too and I believe Kim & Boy would be great together as well ^^

But OMG.. I read in TAWAN DEARD that Mint and Yaya are sisters. Mint will fall inlove with Mark but he likes Yaya instead.

- I think it's so weird that they're sisters and Mint falls inlove with Mark. B/c if you relate that to reality it's not good! o_O I find it weird. Maybe b/c I'm so biased when it comes to MTEAM! :p But when I read this I was so upset and very jealous! *SIGH* I don't know if I'll be able to watch TAWAN DEARD when it airs.. It's going to be so hard for me to accept Yaya & Mark onscreen together. :cry1: Hehe.
Weird. I know there's hype & stuff, but why are they rushing these couples? And Mint and Yaya look nothing alike to be sisters. Oh well. I will watch it just because Mark is in it. If it is good I will keep watching & if it is sucky I will skim through it.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
loving the last series!! Margie is soo cute with her role and loving all the cast reuniting, can't wait till friday!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ETywXG-lck
Nadech+YaYa sooooo cute!! love when they gaze at eachother, it sparks their feelings. haha. it was cute when the fans HBD Nadech and YaYa was near him too. and when he like hold his hand out for her to come when they were singing.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I saw it when the couple were starting to move around...Nadech was looking for Yaya and she she walked in the back and walk straight toward him while he was looking for her. Now tell me please why are they so sweet together. I'm having my hope real high for these two to really date. I want them to be each other FIRST LOVE!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
that clip from the meeting have tons of Nadech and Yaya goodness... I love how they looked at each other (so at ease and loving), their overalls compliment each other (couple outfit). So cute!!

also, did you noticed with Nadech was standing next to BOY and Yaya was there, she was looking at Nadech!!!

and of course after Nadech blown out the candles - when they was interview together. Nadech can't keep his eyes off her. She is beautiful to look at (isn't she Nadech?)

I swear - everytime I see them two together...I just want to drool! They are so deliciously good together!!

yeah agree Nadech/Yaya always near eachother. they are so cute. definately something going out between them.haha. i'm so glad ch3 made them announce the news together they service their fans again cause know these two are a hot pairs. waiting to read what Nadech's mom will say what he tells her about Yaya.haha.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw it when the couple were starting to move around...Nadech was looking for Yaya and she she walked in the back and walk straight toward him while he was looking for her. Now tell me please why are they so sweet together. I'm having my hope real high for these two to really date. I want them to be each other FIRST LOVE!
i think there is a good chance they may date if they kept getting closer which they will when film lakorns together cause look like Yaya has feelings for Nadech too. especially in this event. she kinda shows it. definately they are the sweetest cutest couple. i see both their eyes spark when gaze at eachother. there is a saying the eyes tells the feelings. haha.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't been this boy crazy and drama addictt forever! THanks to 4 Hua Jai Haemg Khun Khao! LOL, I don't I'll ever be able to get over them and this series! :wub: They must reunite this entire cast in the future soon^^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech sure loves his flip flops. He seems like a very down to earth, non-fussy, go with flow kind of guy which is what I like most about him. His sense of humor is also great. He is quite smart as well, I think it was the ch3 chat where they mentioned that he's always among the top tier in his classes and never misses the chance to finish his school work on set.

I have to agree about Margie, although a cute girl, she is too thin and it's beginning to look quite scary.

totally that's the other main reason i love Nadech is his very down to earth personalities which is different from many pra'eks out there. there is many good looking,great actors out there but what is very charming about Nadech beside his looks/acting/ different from others is his personalities. he's the kind of pra'ek i feel like i can touch not a god or perfect guy out there. but an average guy. which makes him just more charming in my eyes. and he has more than good looks but smart too. and has a great sense of humor. but also has that gentle side of him too and courtesy as well.

yep Margie is so skinny it's scary especially seeing her skinny legs migosh she need to eat more.

chenling

sarNie Adult
I haven't been this boy crazy and drama addictt forever! THanks to 4 Hua Jai Haemg Khun Khao! LOL, I don't I'll ever be able to get over them and this series! :wub: They must reunite this entire cast in the future soon^^
I'm with you bliss, I hope they pair this cast up again!!! fantastic lakorn overall!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I can't help it but make caps of Nadech and Yaya ---->> LOVE THEM!!

is okay to look at him Yaya - we know how you feel and we feel it too :dance2:

Nadech wanted Yaya to be right next to him :drools:

and of course Yaya wants to keep her eyes on Nadech at all times!! :lolyup:

Happy B-Day Nadech - hopefully next year - Yaya will be able to give you a birthday kiss :dance3:

I love this last one because Nadech can't keep his eyes off her :worthy:

she's HAPPY - very happy to be with him!!