4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks, Prisna. Love hyper Nadech!!! I love his energy. He makes me feel younger just watching him. LOL...

Mango looks so delicious. Mmmm...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
^^M3LHOUSE!!! You just added to my week heart. Reading your and Teedee's comments are giving me butterflies and making my heart flutter to the MAX!!!

"Jeed blatantly said, "...I wanna kiss you so much right now..." SWOOON." OMFG! That one bit made me giggle and scream! I wonder how Nadech and Yaya liked the books or series? If I ever met them, that would be a good question to ask. What was your favorite part of DJA?

^^Prisna, too late for me. I am fainted and can't get up.

I am hoping Nadech/Yaya chemistry was starting in WPM! Crossing fingers.

I should be watching PLR and catch up, but can't. Yes, I am watching DJA again. I am at the dance-off scene. Freakin hilarious!!! Good gosh...
hahaha it's actually a really sweet scene. It's right after she has their baby and they're both being sappy back and forth and then Jeed said that! Hahhaa. It's really random, I think, that the baby scene is in the afterwords/very end of the book, but he makes it that Jeed is 39 weeks preggos and had to have a c section...it's weird to me that he couldn't just make it normal idk.... weirded me out. It's very different from the series... I'll post some translations up this week sure! There's a wedding night scene too! I think I'll start with these two as it wasn't in the series period, then I'll go back and pick out some changes from novel to series that I think you'll enjoy.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^Thank you, M3LHOUSE!!! I can not wait. I'll be stalking here everyday then. Wait! I already do!

I got to go clean out my closet. Laters, girls!!! Nighty, night! I'll be dreaming of Fai and Jeed tonight for sure.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
ignoring my FB for days because a lot of people asking me if im busy... my answer will be just the same that "im busy with barry and yaya" LOL mostly they popped in my chatbox.

I actually go on facebook to blabber about my love for Fai and Jeed. I wrote "It's been two weeks and I still have DJA fever" as my status and all my friends actually think I have a legitimate fever and they're like "what's DJA fever? How do you get it?" LMAO :rofl: BTW they ask that because I'm a nurse.

nikki1786

LizQuen
I actually go on facebook to blabber about my love for Fai and Jeed. I wrote "It's been two weeks and I still have DJA fever" as my status and all my friends actually think I have a legitimate fever and they're like "what's DJA fever? How do you get it?" LMAO :rofl: BTW they ask that because I'm a nurse.
hahaha at first they dont get it too of why always shoutout about DJA fever, then later i change it into barry-yaya. i was like "set aside the other love teams, barry-yaya mode for now" lolz

cecilia

Staff member
hahaha it's actually a really sweet scene. It's right after she has their baby and they're both being sappy back and forth and then Jeed said that! Hahhaa. It's really random, I think, that the baby scene is in the afterwords/very end of the book, but he makes it that Jeed is 39 weeks preggos and had to have a c section...it's weird to me that he couldn't just make it normal idk.... weirded me out. It's very different from the series... I'll post some translations up this week sure! There's a wedding night scene too! I think I'll start with these two as it wasn't in the series period, then I'll go back and pick out some changes from novel to series that I think you'll enjoy.
Oh God, i'm already hype enough with just this small detail .. can't wait.

Muahaha. this is so cute and funny -- i would do the same if i'm your friend and don't know what DJA Fever is all about ..
who would expect that it's not a real fever coming from a REAL nurse ^^ That's just plain cute ^^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
just wanna tell what P'Mam told the fan what she said to Nadech/YaYa after she know about the news that many people are cheering them to really hook up as a couple and so worries about them so she phone in to talk to Yaya and Nadech and this is what she said to them which i find her advice nice,warming,caring.
here is what she said to YaYa
"be careful,behave well,right now the news is a lot,don't get lost with the news,you're still young,you still have a lot of time with this stuff,focus on studying and work first"

and this is what she said to Nadech
" before you think/do anything ask your heart first, don't be enchanted by the news,if you gonna love someone don't love because of the cheering but love with your own heart,don't rush,let things go naturally,i know the closness between the two of you can make you feel shaken but let time be the thing to decide more"

my prediction after P'Da finish with lakorn "Tard Ruk" she probably gonna film Nadech/YaYa new lakorn cause her project has been confirm by ch3 already.
as for P'Mam probably gonna make "Dao rieng" first while wait for ch3 to authorize her to make "Torranee kraikrong".
so we probably will get to see Nadech/YaYa lakorn with P'Da first.and then P'MaM lakorn. before there were rumors,YaYa was gonna play as nang'ek in "Dao rieng" but P'Mam said don't want YaYa to play similar character like she play in DJA. so she's not playing anymore, but i think the real reason is because P'Mam gonna pair her up with Nadech again so decided to change nang'ek to someone else with Por thrisadee instead. which i'm glad Yaya's not playing in "Dao rieng" anymore. and there is inside news said Nadech is not playing in "Ruk pathiharn" anymore either,i guess cause he's too hot to be playing second pra'ek. so don't know if they still gonna make this lakorn or not. i'm also glad that Nadech is not playing in here either, so his schedules will be free to play more lakorns with YaYa.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Hi, dear all, I am here...

Really really really busy these couple of days!!!!! Miss you gals so much and just cant help coming back home here...wow, so much awesome news and info. Kisses,teedee and m3lhouse,keep them coming!!!Hugs, Ceci,Dal,Prisna,neena,annea,bellefire,krystal and other sweeties I missed here, love all your sweet comments on our Nadech&Yaya. We are the best paparazzi, aren't we??? :dance1:

Oooooooooh, DJA/NY heartattack is just recurrent and endless!!!! I am giddy and really dont know what I am saying again, sigh!!!

2 days left, cross fingers for Fai& Jeed in WPM, TTYL!!!!

SC as m3lhouse mentioned

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
RASA, how is the Premium magazine? Is it worth the money? I want it. Thank you for the tidbits of from the novel. It gives me great insight and I love that. I think it was Teedee or you that mentioned, Fai and Jeed play cupid to Din and ChaAim? Din needs that push. Hopefully we wiill see that "henpecking" from Fai to Jeed in WPM. I wonder how Nadech and Yaya, Mark and Mint chemistry is going to be since they filmed WPM first. I am freakin excited over here and a little frightened by the ghost/spirit storyline. I tell myself not to expect too much so I am not disappointed later. :)
I think it's worth even if you don't read Thai. The pix are really good. Other than pix from bts,there're pix of farm, resort, waterfall shown in the lakorn too. ^^

Teedee, thank you. I'm glad Yaya and Nadech will have more lakorn together. But I think it's better if they do lakorn with other actors before reunion again. Pairing them up too often can make them boring like Pancake & Weir.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Viviant I miss you too! Let's stream live again this weekend.

I NEED THE BOOK!!! Lolz Lady did you put tabs on the book or something? Ahaha you seem to know exactly where in the book it is.

^^Thank you, M3LHOUSE!!! I can not wait. I'll be stalking here everyday then. Wait! I already do!

I got to go clean out my closet. Laters, girls!!! Nighty, night! I'll be dreaming of Fai and Jeed tonight for sure.
Dal now we definitely know you're a "Closet Pervert"

just wanna tell what P'Mam told the fan what she said to Nadech/YaYa after she know about the news that many people are cheering them to really hook up as a couple and so worries about them so she phone in to talk to Yaya and Nadech and this is what she said to them which i find her advice nice,warming,she sound like a understanding adult.
"be careful,behave well,right now the news is a lot,don't get lost with the news,you're still young,you still have a lot of time with this stuff,focus on studying and work first"

" before you think/do anything ask your heart first, don't be enchanted by the news,if you gonna love someone don't love because of the cheering but love with your own heart,don't rush,let things go naturally,i know the closness between the two of you can make you feel shaken but let time be the thing to decide more"

my prediction after P'Da finish with lakorn "Tard Ruk" she probably gonna film Nadech/YaYa new lakorn cause her project has been confirm by ch3 already.
as for P'Mam probably gonna make "Dao rieng" first while wait for ch3 to authorize her to make "Torranee kraikrong".
so we probably will get to see Nadech/YaYa lakorn with P'Da first. as for their lakorn with P'Mam hopefully we will get to see it next year too. before there were rumors,YaYa was gonna play as nang'ek in "Dao rieng" but P'Mam said don't want YaYa to play similar character like she play in DJA. so she's not playing anymore, but i think the real reason is because P'Mam gonna pair her up with Nadech again so decided to change nang'ek to someone else with Por thrisadee instead. which i'm glad Yaya's not playing in "Dao rieng" anymore. and there is inside news said Nadech is not playing in "Ruk pathiharn" anymore either,i guess cause he's too hot to be playing second pra'ek. so don't know if they still gonna make this lakorn or not. i'm also glad that Nadech is not playing in here either, so his schedules will be free to play more lakorns with YaYa.
I will be smiling all day now. Thanks Tout.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I love all this tibits about our Nadech and Yaya - I love reading those and thank you for posting it TeeDee Please let us know more.

I also love the advice given to both Nadech and Yaya. I hope to keep them motivated and grounded.

as for them doing lakorn together.... I LOVE EVERY SINGLE time I hear it!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I was reading the book and skip to the part where they were...:w-scene-pop-corn:

man if they added that scene too dja then it would been HOTTTTT!!!!

talking about fai and jeed.. do anyone know if they will have alot of scenes in wayupak montra?? I want both fai jeed and din and chaem to be in Wayupak Montra throughout the whole lakorn.. but from the BTS it seems like they are only going to be in the Wine festival scene...:mellow:

annea

sarNie Adult
thank you sooo much TEEDEE for the updates!!!!! loves you for doing that!! and of course thanks to everyone else whose been updating us too!! OMG Viviant, the sreen caps melts my heart!! cant wait to see them!! i wonder what lakon/genre is the lakorn with p'Da going to be!!!!!!!! are they too young for a revegne/kiss/slap lakorn??? hahaha OMG, you know I wanna see NAdech/Yaya in mafia action lakorn too!! heehehe whaooo mr. and mrs. Adisuan mafia style :numchuck: kekeekeke ok im getting out of control LOL :scratchhead2:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
MOEY, ^^If that is the case...): I guess we get what we get and we don't throw a fit. LOL. There is a behind the scene where they were all in a hospital room? Good gosh, just knowing the willing scene is there in the novel...my heart flutters. F/J are older in the novel, is that so, Moey? If it is as hot as you say and others say, I can see why they took it out from the lakorn. I shouldn't even think of how Nadech and Yaya would of portrayed the scene. I might faint.

JENNIE, I hope they stay grounded, humble, and focused. They are both still young and both oh so beautiful. Love 'em!

KKRYSTAL! What is a closet pervert? LMAO! I really, literally am cleaning out my closet. Fai and Jeed motivate me to clean my house. *chuckling my head off* here.

RASA, thank you! I think I will get it for the pictures, na. I am so obsessed with this series now. I usually do not buy magazines to lakorns either.

VIVIANT!!! A couple of days? It seems you've been MIA for more than a week. Missing you! I love your screencaps! OMG, I can't believe how just a little Fai and Jeed makes me smile this much. Fai and Jeed fever. Nadech and Yaya are so dang freakin cute together!!! I can not stand it! What are we all going to do? Thank you for the SC, dear. Made my day. I can clean my house with a smile today. LOL.

TEEDEE! Thank you for the updated news. You make me smile, giggle, laugh, etc,...with your thoughts, updates, comments, everything. Thank you for spoiling us! I honestly can do my errands and chores with a grin on my face today. I am a cheeseball dork, I know.

NOY, IDK who is following Lom around, na. Mystery and frightening. Aaaahhh!

Good day everyone!!! Love talking with you all!

tinah

sarNie Coma
just wanna tell what P'Mam told the fan what she said to Nadech/YaYa after she know about the news that many people are cheering them to really hook up as a couple and so worries about them so she phone in to talk to Yaya and Nadech and this is what she said to them which i find her advice nice,warming,she sound like a understanding adult.

so we probably will get to see Nadech/YaYa lakorn with P'Da first. as for their lakorn with P'Mam hopefully we will get to see it next year too. before there were rumors,YaYa was gonna play as nang'ek in "Dao rieng" but P'Mam said don't want YaYa to play similar character like she play in DJA. so she's not playing anymore, but i think the real reason is because P'Mam gonna pair her up with Nadech again so decided to change nang'ek to someone else with Por thrisadee instead. which i'm glad Yaya's not playing in "Dao rieng" anymore. and there is inside news said Nadech is not playing in "Ruk pathiharn" anymore either,i guess cause he's too hot to be playing second pra'ek. so don't know if they still gonna make this lakorn or not. i'm also glad that Nadech is not playing in here either, so his schedules will be free to play more lakorns with YaYa.
wow, thanks for the update! p'mam is so kind. im glad she talked it out with barry/yaya first since they are still young and have plenty of time to date or whatever but their main focus should be work and school

so, yaya wont be in "dao rong" anymore? im so excited that they are trying to make time for yaya/barry to work together again. so ch3 confirmed that they will be in a lakorn for p'da thairath? i love that production! thats great news. that mean they should be have 2 new lkaorn together for next year. one is "toranaee.." and another with p'da

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so anticipating for their Nadech & Yaya's upcoming project. I'm looking forward to Mark & Yaya's lakorn "Tawan Deard" as well, although I'm not feeling the western style genre and script! >.< I wished they would replace the guy Thanawat for Nadech! And then switch the pairs so that it would be Nadech & Yaya + Mark & Mint again! How I wish! Lol :) I want to see all the couples in here reunite!!!

It's funny how both series PLR & DJR have gay guys! Sorry just had to point it out. I love their funloving, halarious supporting cast too! LOL :p

From the teasers and mv it seems like Margie and Boy work so well together and are very compatible with one another. Boy is such a player! Lol, I love how in PLR episode 5 when he was talking to Nam and Fai he said: "Mines has to be SLAP... and then, *MUAH* (kiss!)).. :wub: That means Margie will get alot of goodies from him!! *wink, wink*

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm so anticipating for their Nadech & Yaya's upcoming project. I'm looking forward to Mark & Yaya's lakorn "Tawan Deard" as well, although I'm not feeling the western style genre and script! >.< I wished they would replace the guy Thanawat for Nadech! And then switch the pairs so that it would be Nadech & Yaya + Mark & Mint again! How I wish! Lol :) I want to see all the couples in here reunite!!!

It's funny how both series PLR & DJR have gay guys! Sorry just had to point it out. I love their funloving, halarious supporting cast too! LOL :p

From the teasers and mv it seems like Margie and Boy work so well together and are very compatible with one another. Boy is such a player! Lol, I love how in PLR episode 5 when he was talking to Nam and Fai he said: "Mines has to be SLAP... and then, *MUAH* (kiss!)).. :wub: That means Margie will get alot of goodies from him!! *wink, wink*
LMFAO ahhaah~
There is going to be a Rai in Boy's too!! Shows how much of a player he is ahhaa
That means Margie and Boy has a barrier in between them :p
I am glad PLR didn't have a Rai..haha cause the Rai was EM ahaha