4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

neena

sarNie Adult
Heck yeah, Duang Jai akkanee topped JLR for me too hahahahahaha i'm naming it one of my favorite lakorns of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaya and nadech are my top couple!!!! they have such chemistry onscreen its explosive!!!!!!! i'm crazier about DJA then i was about JLR. I'm super picky also about couples but from the very first moment i saw yaya and nadech i knew they will be a huge hit!!!! they just fire up the screen!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^they top my lakorn list b/c the script were well definite. As for chemistry -- they're as explosive as ATEAM together for me ..

Can I pick a favorite FAI kick? I love this scene .. he kicked him as if there's no tomorrow!

Credit: pantip

Who wants a good laugh out of Nadech's corkiness! Here's some for you to enjoy. I couldn't help it.
Mark has the cutest laugh ever! i could hear him laugh so hard in the background, videotaping these lol
credit: KISSKEEPINTOUCH

Closing party for 4 HJHKK:
Credit: KISSKEEPINTOUCH!

annea

sarNie Adult
hahahaha so cute funny! barry got his flow going hahaha he has a nice rapping voice LOL gubgib is hilarious.. she just ran off lol thanks for sharing ja!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Rolling on the floor over here! LMAO, Ceci. I love that Fai kicking the shiet out of Kraipope sequence too. I like how you SC and decorate it. Awesome, Ceci. Thank you for the clips. I am off to watch them now. I think I've seen the closing ceremony clip one. Fun stuff.

See? I love the mountain scene too! It so hard to decide on my favorite. It changes by the minute.

I am going to have to say that so far "Duang Jai Akkanee" is my favorite series of all time. Even before we see the bitter-sweet ending, I am proclaiming my love for DJA and for Fai and Jeed!!!!!!

After the other two end, I'll decide if "4 Hearts of the Mountain" will be my favorite. I still count DJA as an individual lakorn though. Should I?

cecilia

Staff member
^Dal, i didn't make the gif ja .. someone at pantip did .. i'm just posting them here b/c whenever i see this ..
it remind me of what p'nutor said to FAI about going to NITIPON clinic to get his face fix if he continue to go after Yaya at her house. lOl --

As for the closing party -- i wish we get more than this .. i wanna see more blooper of these two guys .. they're hilarious together.
I still can't get over how silly they are.
Nadech's INDIAN dance killed me with Mark laughing so hard!
The MORLUM dance made me fall off my chair lol
I really like how Mark laugh so goofy like that too
These two must be fun to hang out - Mark and his contagious laugh and Nadech, the funny man!
Always trying to make the atmosphere seems relax.

*I count DJA as individual series even though it's part of the 4 special.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks for posting the GIF, Ceci!

I started Nadech/Mark/Mint lakorn. Nadech is younger looking in it. Love the wardrobe. I love Mark's laugh too. He was letting it all out.

Nadech's laugh is cute too. Nadech is really goofy. Nadech has a good voice, plays the guitar, and dances. What a combination.

I love seeing BTS and interviews and event appearances. I really think that Nadech and Yaya should sing the theme together all by themselves. They sounded so good at STARSTAGE.

I got to go run erreands but you gals, Fai and Jeed, and Mark's laugh will be on my mind!!! LOL.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ceci what did I say about checking out my couple!! I just love them together. Don't forget Mark laughing at Barry releasing gas? Mark nearly died of laughter.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
favorite scenes of DJA..omg there is so many i can't chose. i like all of Fai and Jeed scenes together. i swear this lakorn pra'ek and nang'ek has so many cute scenes together it's crazy haha, but i'll say the scenes i watch over and over again the most is the bedroom scenes cause it's just so romantic and sweet, migosh Fai is super sweet melts my heart so much, the most romantic sweetest scene i ever see in Thai lakorns. i second with that DJA is my all time favorite lakorn and i count it as individual lakorn too. Nadech and YaYa are my top favorite couples as well. migosh their chemistry are explosive is unbelievable. they look perfect for eachother on and off screen,i'm so into their acting that really want them to be real lovers, but more than that want to see them continously pairing up. yep look at the pic they took together in WPM set, see how close they are compare to Mark and Mint. so cute how she hold his arm and put her head on his shoulder,the pics shows it all they have a thing for eachother or why else would they be this close and look so comfortable and happy together. i don't think anyone tell them to pose like that.hehe. ok i know i'm going nuts haha.

thanks Viviant for the pics

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Oh yeah, Kkrystal! Mark and Nadech just seem like fun guys. Mark couldn't even contain himself in that scene with the farting. Thanks for the reminder, Kkrystal! You just made me smile. I needed that. Today has been a crappy day. This is all cheering me up. Thank you girls.

Man, I want that pic ^^^ without the tag. Why couldn't they put the tag lower so it doesn't cover their face? I want a siggy of that pic. Yaya and Nadech are oh so gorgeous. I love that pic up there so much. I love Yaya putting her head on Nadech. Gosh...I am melting.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm changing ship. Nadech and Yaya does top my favorite couple beating out ATEAM....and yes, I love Nadech and Yaya equally. I want more of these two!!

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Viviant, ia GIF of Jeed holding Fai's face and kissing him on their wedding would be a nice GIF. The look on Fai's face made me melt. I can feel how much he loves Jeed and how satisfied he is. The look on his face. (;

Night, night for you Viv, but good morning for me! Sleep well and dream of Fai and Jeed, na?!
Good morning everyone! I am in my office now and to be tied up by dozen of meetings today. Sigh!!
Dal,LOL, goodnite for you! You are soooooo sweet and I really had Fai and Jeed in my dream last nigt.hahaha.

yes, the kisses on their wedding are sweet, I'll make one for your, am I sweet too? :coverlaf:

umm,favorite scene of DJA? Its too hard for me to answer cos I do have a lot. May you gals find the answer via my gifs. Or a MV is considered by myself.(I am too lazy and make MVs rarely cos it needs more time spending, but DJA is my motivation)

TTYL......

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I think and feel Nadech and Yaya have chemistry beyond Aum and Aff. Just WOW to Nadech and Yaya! Part of it is Nadech and Yaya's age. They have chemistry now earlier in their career, it is shining and new and oh so innocent. Ken/Ann, Aum/Aff, Tik/Aom, Oil/Aum were all in their 20's before they had the chemistry that Nadech and Yaya have. I don't know how old Willy/Mew were though.

I hope the ending of DJA will be wrapped up with a bow on Friday. Then the perfect Christmas present will be in WPM with a baby! Maybe I shouldn't expect too much...

puca

sarNie Juvenile
favorite scenes of DJA..omg there is so many i can't chose. i like all of Fai and Jeed scenes together. i swear this lakorn pra'ek and nang'ek has so many cute scenes together it's crazy haha, but i'll say the scenes i watch over and over again the most is the bedroom scenes cause it's just so romantic and sweet, migosh Fai is super sweet melts my heart so much, the most romantic sweetest scene i ever see in Thai lakorns. i second with that DJA is my all time favorite lakorn and i count it as individual lakorn too. Nadech and YaYa are my top favorite couples as well. migosh their chemistry are explosive is unbelievable. they look perfect for eachother on and off screen,i'm so into their acting that really want them to be real lovers, but more than that want to see them continously pairing up. yep look at the pic they took together in WPM set, see how close they are compare to Mark and Mint. so cute how she hold his arm and put her head on his shoulder,the pics shows it all they have a thing for eachother or why else would they be this close and look so comfortable and happy together. i don't think anyone tell them to pose like that.hehe. ok i know i'm going nuts haha.
[ img]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/1287/barryyayaonset.jpg[ /img]
thanks Viviant for the pics
so true, nadech and yaya have chemistry even off screen, they give off a vibe i haven't seen since... don't know, aff and aum?? if they get together in real live i wouldn't be suprised at all

once again, i have no idea if this has already been shared but i'll post it anyway hehe
it's mark and mint talking about aum, kim, barry, yaya, boy, margie... somehow they look adorable in real live too, but unlike yaya and nadech they give off a friends vibe...
and did i get that right, did mint just totally fangirl over boy??? lol

change of topic: i love how nadech always manages to make mark bursting out in laughter as shown in the clip at around 2:43, they're one cute pair of friends ^.^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Mark and Nadech go to Rangsit University? I admire anyone that can work and go to school at the same time. That is a difficult thing to do.

Nadech and Mark are adorable together.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I think and feel Nadech and Yaya have chemistry beyond Aum and Aff. Just WOW to Nadech and Yaya! Part of it is Nadech and Yaya's age. They have chemistry now earlier in their career, it is shining and new and oh so innocent. Ken/Ann, Aum/Aff, Tik/Aom, Oil/Aum were all in their 20's before they had the chemistry that Nadech and Yaya have. I don't know how old Willy/Mew were though.

I hope the ending of DJA will be wrapped up with a bow on Friday. Then the perfect Christmas present will be in WPM with a baby! Maybe I shouldn't expect too much...
Im pretty sure mew and Willy were in their late teens too because they started out w the two teen movies. I would compare yaya and Barry to them most, this one and only lakorn of theirs so far has definitely placed them w top ku kwans for me and we possible have a lot more to look forward too! What's good about the 4 series is we get a glimpse of life after the happy ending... like do u guys imagine about how some of the characters love and life stories would continue after the ending? As for my favorite scene, is definitely all in jeeds room. And out of that my fav moment was after fai kisses jeeds eyes which made her stay awake, so he threatened to do it all night but she dodeges him, I thought yaya had the cutest smile here and Barry looked so sweet and loving and then they snuggled tighter... so " in" haha. Every interaction does get better though they are like crack! I wish I can join the chat Friday but I work in retail so I will be working at 6 am ...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
awww- Yaya and Nadech are wearing couple outfit. Blue shirt and black jeans. Can they get any cuter... I certainly think so....They are beyond words...SO PERFECT!

neena

sarNie Adult
Mark and Nadech go to Rangsit University? I admire anyone that can work and go to school at the same time. That is a difficult thing to do.

Nadech and Mark are adorable together.

nadech attends mahidol university and mark attends rangsit university. yaya goes to Chulalongkorn University