4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I'm going through youtube and re-watching shows that the kids came on. Dude they are so young they can be my kids or I can be their aunt.

The clip of them recording the song was funny too. Mark was shoeless. These boys are boys.

And we jump another page!

Ceci beat me to it....I guess she owns this page.

I like that picture too ceci. Sexy eyes.

chenling

sarNie Adult
Teedee told me the name. It sounded like a...hehe. Their baby has a name in the novel. I'll go hunt it down, na.

Noy, that will be nice for Khun Ae to recover and have Jeed's father. The producer will bring up the baby in WPM. They are married now. (;

I wrote a fan fic for Fai and Jeed that I have not posted. I am editing it right now, plus I am sooo shy to share it.

Did any of you see Nadech in Ploy Gam Petch magazine? I just barely saw it. Three shots/pics of the hotness of Nadech. I think he looks gorgeous in the shoot. Just beautiful! His face is wow...
fiction, muahhhh...can't wait to read it Dal!!

Ceci loves FAI and Jeed! Isn't this cute :wub:

Credit: pantip

Dal, post it up .. i love it and i'm sure all FAI/JEED fans will adore it even more.

PLR:
Soo cute ceci!!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh, i love this runway show -- i wish i'm there to see it when that took place .. jealous of ppl who went and record the clip .. even i'm screaming offscreen. lol

Kat and Por look awesome together as well -- i forgot to pay attention to the back but handsome Pong was there too.

Krytal, please search high and low for a clip for the baby confirmation on WPM -- i really want to hear news about their child.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I made up my mind and it's a definite. From the 4 couples. I like this couple the best. I think they are a match made from heaven. They look so good together. You can see that they are so natural with their kiss scene.

Don't you agree!!!!

LMAO.
Bong, I love you! :lolyup: They are hot, also very passionate. hahahah thx for the pic!

BTW,I love Nadech's dimple and jawline, it so HOT! :wub:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Oh it was a misunderstanding ja Ceci. Go back two page and you'll see i re-post the clip. Pa'jaew refers to Nadech as "Luk" also and I got confuse when Mark said "Ma doo look kao" I believe he's talking about Pa'Jaew came to check up on Nadech plus they took a picture together.

However,
In the novel they said Fai has a daughter name Kor Yah.(credit to Teedee).
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/41221-4-hua-jai-haeng-khun-khao/page__view__findpost__p__720898

Sna~ don't be checking out my match made from heaven couple. I found them first.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, i read that part but i still wish there's something you can find to help keep bring up my hope lol

Prisna, for you, the smirk smile --

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Awww too bad I didn't buy the lakorn magazine to Wayupak Montra. They'll have the dialogue and script in there. I'll keep a look out ja~

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh it was a misunderstanding ja Ceci. Go back two page and you'll see i re-post the clip. Pa'jaew refers to Nadech as "Luk" also and I got confuse when Mark said "Ma doo look kao" I believe he's talking about Pa'Jaew came to check up on Nadech plus they took a picture together.

However,
In the novel they said Fai has a daughter name Kor Yah.(credit to Teedee).
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/41221-4-hua-jai-haeng-khun-khao/page__view__findpost__p__720898

Sna~ don't be checking out my match made from heaven couple. I found them first.
Bong, I have to check them out because they they hottest and cutest couple. :thumbsup:

cecilia

Staff member
Doesn't these two remind you of FAI/JEED -- minus the school uniform thing

Just posting old photo that we didn't see yet or we did .. don't mind me spamming .. i miss them already.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^yes, i read that part but i still wish there's something you can find to help keep bring up my hope lol

Prisna, for you, the smirk smile --

:SCREAM: OMG, those eyes just melt me. I wish my lip could touch those lip, so bad. LMAO Thank you Ceci! XOXO

meenia

sarNie Adult
I come to one conclusion:Fai RUK Jeed!!! That is all I care about, but is fun analyzing Fai's love.FAI RUK JEED!!!
I second that. It doesn't matter who Fai loves or decided to date before Jeed. What matters is that Jeed is Fai's wife and the person he wants to spend the rest of his life with.. Jeed was meant to be, it will always be Jeed, his enemy of the heart. It's always those harder to get together love that one treasure the most when they finally got together.. What i want is a FAI. How come we don't get guys like that these days. I wounder where they all are because i want one..LOL.

I'm seriously and proud to say that Fai really touched my heart and if there's a guy out there that is like him, send him my way. You know what's my best scene, it's when Jeed got shot and he wanted to go into the ICU room, and Nam was like "NO" and he try to push though and got really mad. Can a person really love another person so much that it drives them crazy when that person is hurt. It was like someone took a knife and stabbed him in the heart. I was watching that scene and even my heart hurts out to Fai, even Jeed's dad wasn't that crazy when it's his daughter, but Fai was like he's ready to turn hell upside down just to bring Jeed back. So what i'm really trying to say is that, normally in other lakorns when the ne'ek gets shot. The pe'ek is worried, but not to the point where they were flipping mad/worried kind of thing. In Duang Jai Akanee, Fai really showed that he loves Jeed and if she's hurt he's hurting 10 times more... That's what i really love about FAI.

then of course ch. 3 gives us another heart warming scene with the fathers. OMG, i was in tears, i had so many emotions at one time. I was touched, happy, proud at Fai's father, mad at Jeed's father, but i guess you can understand him. The love of his life was taken away from him. Fai's father's happiness should have been his, and the one standing next to Fai's mother should have been him. If in life a perfect man walked into your life, and then was taken, or he loves someone else. I'll be hurt, but more jealous i guess. it's more like it should have been me being happy, why did she get to be happy in place of me.. LOL.. DOn't i sould like a nang'rai...wanting something that is not mind..LOL....funny thing is that i always tell my friends, i understand those nang'rai, they too also want the perfect man, and what's wrong in trying to get that man by all means. They deserve to be happy too. LOL..i also would say, if they aren't married yet, then you still have a chance.. LOL...

But sadly it's all talk from me, i can't really do that. I have to many rules, such as, can't date brother's friends, because they are just like your brothers, can't date friends, because they are your friends, can't date friend's ex, i just don't think that's right, and the most important to me is that if there was us two friends and a guy comes over and made a move on my friend, then later found out that he prefer me more... To me i know i'm weird, but i have this thing, that if he chose someone else ( friends/ cousin) before me, then i won't date him. It's because i have this feeling that what if i lose that friend, because of one guy, she might hate me for dating or being happy with the man she liked. I don't know something like that, i just can't help it, but that's me. That's why i'm still single at the age of 25. But i'm proud of it. NO need to rush into finding that person. I'll take my time. .. YEAH right it's all lie, i'm looking for that someone, but i just can't seem to find him...

sorry for being so off topic. I just can't help but wanting someone like Fai. Fai's love for Jeed really makes my heart beat like i'm also in love too.. FAI have that sort of power on girls with a weak heart. LOL. I'M SO JEALOUS OF JEED right now. But i'm also finally happy that we get to see that cute face of Fai, instead of his beat up face. LOL...

DUANG JAI AKANEE Is by fair the best for me, i'm still looking foward for DIN and Lom's. Can those those two sway my heart like FAI.. LOL. But it seems like Din's going to have this hands full. Mint seems to be stubborn in the preview. And i can't blame margie, Lom's a player.. so she's going to have her hands full too. but can't wait..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
:SCREAM: OMG, those eyes just melt me. I wish my lip could touch those lip, so bad. LMAO Thank you Ceci! XOXO
I 2nd that! This picture stole my heart. It's already enough that I constantly stare at his eyes. Wow! It took my breath away and for that moment I'm like "Who care about Orlando Bloom" If I was next to yaya that's what I would say to her.

@ thanks Ceci.

cecilia

Staff member
^muahaha. if Nadech's next to me like that .. i wouldn't pay attention to no one else either .. His charms are so unpredictable ^^

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Ceci,Stop staring at my couple. The answer is n-o. Lolz Gosh now I'm hearing voice in my head.

"Fai ruk Din" "Din ruk Fai na~"

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
TV Pool Poll Top 5 Weekly Actors 11-21-10
Credit to Anonymousblue2001
1. Ken T- 365 Wan Hang Ruk
2. Nadech K- Duang Jai Akkanee
3. Kong S- Malai Saam Chai
4. New W- Nak Soo Pun Kao Niew
5. Vee V- Khun Por Wan Waew

TV Pool Poll: Top Weekly Actresses 11-20-10
( This one has been posted here before, but I'd like to put it together w the actors, yep, just for our Nadech and Yaya. Congratulations!!!! )
1. Ann T- 365 Wan Hang Ruk
2. Yaya U- Duang Jai Akkanee
3. Aom P- Malai Saam Chai
4. Poo P- Jao Sao Rim Taang
5. Pooklook F- Khun Por Wan Waew