4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
How badass is the Adisurn family! Each family member shows up gun in hand to save their own! Too awesome! Love the mom...yeah that's right when she shoots, she don't miss! :D

cecilia

Staff member
^Fine, i'll stick to FAI RUK JEED! I'm sensing that Jeed's going through this with us taking NADECH from him 'BLEEDING LOVE' .. I don't want her to have a bloody valentine lol .. i'll give up and hand him back to Jeed. I don't want to see her bleed :( i don't want him to myself anymore b/c i love JEED with Nadech -- they will make the cutest baby ..

speaking of that, i really can't get over the pregnancy test at the store .. why must p'Nutor ruined it for me by telling them the truth! I wanna see how Fai will cater to his wifey ^^

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Fine Fine, only because you 2 are also my fellow JLR sisters~

Yaso,
THey are bad to be bone heheeh... but I just can't help but remember the blooper when Nadech farted during that scene. It's too funny! I can't get over that.

cecilia

Staff member
Fine Fine, only because you 2 are also my fellow JLR sisters~

Yaso,
THey are bad to be bone heheeh... but I just can't help but remember the blooper when Nadech farted during that scene. It's too funny! I can't get over that.
It suck that i watch that first so when the scene actually come on -- the scene of Mark laughing so hard keeps replaying in my head -- i couldn't concentrate on their scene except the part where his mom point the gun at jeed's dad and demand him to let her son go or else she'll shoot him b/c he's the one who taught her shooting, he know da*n well that she can shoot .. that was the the coolest part of Fai's mom!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
we r so gonna get up to 100!

b4 wen u guys were talking about mark and yaya, i think that they soooo have a crush on each other! its really obvious but then there's news about mark and mint n then mark and mint c, so i dont really know

cecilia

Staff member
Im having FAI/NADECH FEVER!

WE LOVE FAI, NOT FINO!
hahahaha. we should edit that and have him says, 'FAI RUK JEED' instead of I LOVE FINO!

I forgo to mention on episode 8 .. i love that one part where P'NUTOR was making fun of Fai and his eagerness! Fai wants to rush out to find Jeed and so P'Nutor was like 'N'FAI Ka, don't you have enough already .. you almost got sent out to have your face done at NITIPON CLINIC' that was so out of the blue plain hilarious! I wouldn't expect him to bring that up during at time like this to fai.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
we r so gonna get up to 100!

b4 wen u guys were talking about mark and yaya, i think that they soooo have a crush on each other! its really obvious but then there's news about mark and mint n then mark and mint c, so i dont really know
I think is Mark secretly crushing on Yaya but is it Nadech and Yaya that actually LIKES each other!!

cecilia

Staff member
^Yes, FAI RUK JEED pair -- The bts clip of them kissing, the ppl teasing about them ..
Him brushing the question/tease off and she laugh shyly away. that says so much for me to judge them ^^

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
This thread is moving faster and faster, I didnt catch up yet then there are more created. And I am pretty sure. it will be over 100 pages before this friday.

Yep, Ceci, looking forward to see your new MVs, the more the better, I just cant have enough of them.
BTW, in that fashion show, not only Pong but also Bee w him there, its fantastic for me to see both my favorite couples at one stage. ( Nadech & Yaya, Pong & Bee) :thumbsup:

It's interesting to talk about Fai's love b/w Pim and Jeed. You gals brought out what I'd like to say exactly.Those are different, the relationship b/w Fai and Pim is just like the flower which didnt blossom yet but faded already. And Jeed is the only one Fai loves w his life all through. Jeed is everything to him who gives him energy to conquer all the obstacles b/w them, who he wants to protect and cherish till he died.

Enchanted by every word spoken out from his mouth, cheesy but touching.Crushed by every beat he gave to his enemy, violent but manly. I think these also felt by Jeed and her love for Fai is not less than she gained from him.

Cant wait to see how Fais going to confess the story of teddy bear to his beloved woman and the reflection from Jeed. Just reading the script is making me cry and cant image what it will be when I see it on screen....

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I think is Mark secretly crushing on Yaya but is it Nadech and Yaya that actually LIKES each other!!
i dont know about nadech and yaya because i've never actually seeing them flirting with each other or anything resembling that they like each other, but we never know...

annea

sarNie Adult
:SCREAM: OMG, those eyes just melt me. I wish my lip could touch those lip, so bad. LMAO Thank you Ceci! XOXO
*FAINTS* wowww!! what is the picture from? eheheheh he looks hot/evil haha reminds me of the dirty/sexy p'ek from revenge lakorns hahah thanks for sharing!!! never seen that picture before!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
woah i was gone abit the thread went on FIRE (haha get the joke - LOL) anyway i just got back from running errands all day, and fell asleep while watching the ep. last night too - hehe so gonna go get my dose of fai/jeed now. be back to comment later

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Lolz I go and change my setting a bit and miss many post.

Okies girlie, it's almost 3am for me. I need to hit the sack. Gotta wake up at 6am in the morning.

*yawn* Morning everyone.

cecilia

Staff member
^I just change my google account background too .. to dja :p

I'm sorry, didn't get the mv done as i predict .. will try to finish and upload tomorrow ..

It's already 2am here .. gotta get some sleep before i head out to work at 8:30 am. Night ALL -- HOPE TO SEE MORE SPOILER tomorrow na.