4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
People in pantip appreciate ceci mv alot.
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A9924666/A9924666.html

I like that song too. I replay quite many times. Actually I like all the fanmade mv of Duangjai Akkanee. I can't do it but if I find some interesting fanmade mv I'll post it up here too.
I've got some pic of Pattapee Lehruk

Recent pic of Mark & Yaya

He will co star with her in another lakorn, Tawan Dued so reporters asked him about Alex too. His answer was funny he said 'Alex, I have nothing to do with Yaya' I think he's just kidding.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Duangjai Akkanee is popular. People scream only for him in recent runway in Chiang Mai.
I feel bad for other models though.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^Rasa, thank you for the link, news and clip. The wedding scene! I actually like Jeed's outfit. Fai looks amazing too. I like Nadech's hair style. The look of happiness when Jeed kisses Fai is priceless.

The news-Mark is funny. You gotta joke about this stuff sometimes. I hope their new lakorn is good. It is a western? What a great cast.

The clip! That was awesome. Nadech was even saying "Thank you." What a sweetheart. I wonder if he was trying not to laugh. He smiled so much for them. The people went totally nuts for Nadech. My ears hurt from all that screaming. Geez, they don't even rope off the runway. What an intimate setting. There is that one security guard I see, but where are the other? The security guard must have ringing in his ears tonight. I wonder how all of them were able to control not jumping Nadech. J/k. It would be dumb if they tried. :whistle: He has this energy that surrounds him. You can't help but scream when he walks in the room. It is interesting to me how one person can reflect off so much energy/aura/charm/charisma. What was up with him turning earlier than before and not going all the way to the end of the runway at the end there? Maybe he got scared and was trying to get out ASAP? LOL. Oh, I see a girl grabbed his hand there at the end. Maybe he wasn't having that again. They are just crazy for him. They all have FAI FEVER or DUANG JAI AKKANEE FEVER or NADECH FEVER. *sigh* Look at Nadech smile. He has a very nice smile and his dimples aren't bad either. When he licks his lips. Nice... :coverlaf: He is just fine, gorgeous, beautiful, sweet looking, handsome. I hope he stays humble, sweet and down to earth. I love the clothes so much too. They look good on him. I like when he walks out with his blazer over his shoulder. :wub:

I wonder what the ratings were last weekend?

SethT, join the club! :welcome1: to the club, na.

Ceci, your MV of the slower song just got me in tears. It is such a sweet soothing song. I love the "aaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaa..." parts. It made me fall in love with Fai and Jeed all over again.

Dal, twas me w the Mew Willy comparison. to me, they have the same spark and chemistry. Willy and Mew actually did date while they were younger but they grew up and apart but still were really good friends and colleague til this day!
I was leaning towards ya! I remember that they dated and liked each other then Willy came to school here in America. They wrote each other when they were apart, if I remember right. I notice they are still good friends too. That is wonderful. When you have something that special together, it is a hard bond to break.

I'd like for Barry and Yaya to play in as many projects and choose similar roles as the older kukwan as it was all SO good and always angsty and romantic. What I enjoy from both couples too are the little spontaneous touches and looks...they all do it w such ease and intensity K I'm going to explode somewhere... I see individually too that Barry and Yaya's acting resembles Mew and Willy's acting style... All just have lots of charisma and appeal for lakorn actors.
Yeah, when I watch Nadech and Yaya together on-screen, I think that some of it is themselves in the character. I love that they are good actors, especially Nadech, but the looks they give each other in a few parts, are part of their real selves. Like they aren't even acting. Does that make sense? I can see Nadech in Fai's character. I thought I was the only one that noticed their little spontaneous touches and looks. They act very natural around each other. They bring the best out one another, that is for sure. Talk about exploding? I am about to myself here. Especially, after seeing all that hotness Nadech just displayed on the runway. Plus, I just watched Ceci's fanmade vdo, the slow one, and I started to cry out of nowhere. Fai and Jeed are so sweet. I loved the song she picked too.

And I just wanna say that Mew is my all time favorite actress. All of her lakorns are classics, well in her peak years, and she I don't think ever played a nang aek where she was raped in a lakorn which is SO RARE! She picks really strong character roles who are strong, intelligent, and complicated while also suitable for her age... So I hope for Yaya that she can make similar choices. I don't see or want to see her playing someone weak and lame. She has a a lot of fesityness and cuteness to be crying or muted.
Exactly, no weak and/or lame characters, please. Or getting "R" in a lakorn. I agree with her ability to be feisty. Cute is a good description to say of Yaya. She has a nice balance between girlish and womanly. Beautiful girl. Her mother has nice facial features too. I can see where Yaya got her beauty from.

Barry I think I would watch it all. Hopefully a character like Andrews in Tang Pan Kamataep would be perect! The director of DJA also did Willys and Mews version of Prasard Meurd which was o so romantic so its no surprise here that they're able to bring out the same feelings to DJA. Good job, good job...
I would love to see Nadech play a character like "Kraipope from Tang Pan Kamataep" minus the forcing Pat to bed part. :whatever: I think Nadech could play all kinds of roles. His face can fit everything really.

I would still like to see them in a modern piece next. I hope they get a new lakorn together for 2011. I am interested in how Nadech will act with other actresses for his upcoming projects though. I wonder if they will bring out Nadech's full ability like Yaya has. Nadech is just a ball of energy.

No matter what they choose, I hope they keep getting better and better in their acting skills. I want them to challenge themselves and take it to the next level.

I didn't even get to watch any DJA tonight. I had too much to do. Perhaps tomorrow. I am going to wrap up my ramblings for the day. Everyone take care. Thanks for obsessing and loving Fai and Jeed with me. I will see you tomorrow!!! :yawn:

:goodnite:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
spoiler of the day and screw the rest, will come back later. Smile everyone!!! ^_^" ( I wonder when it happen hmmm...)

Jeed is pregnant!

Well i guess for those who is a fan
Nam will show up also

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! seriously p'kk? xD xD YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY OMG SO HAPPY :woot2:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Kkrystal! Its like 530 am for me, getting to work soon... But my day is over now after that spoiler! Thanks I'll go read it thairath later today.
I wonder when Fai and Jeed did the deed too! Well, in the book, it was good that she got knocked up because it added to the dramaz after she was shot as it drove Fai crazy... But its good that thairath doesn't do all scenes and dialogue for every scene so we get a little surpised hahahaha. I don't mind getting spoiled obvi ... :)

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh, it's 8 am .. i have to do my hair .. need to leave by 8:15 to work at 8:30 .. how am i going to last the whole day .. i shouldn't have peek in the spoiler --
i didn't have time to read anything but yeah, krystal, you killed me .. it's going to drive me crazy all day -- thinking or assuming when did it happen !!!!

will come back to read more tonight.

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
spoiler of the day and screw the rest, will come back later. Smile everyone!!! ^_^" ( I wonder when it happen hmmm...)

Jeed is pregnant!

Nam will show up also

ahhh mmmy gosh r u serious? akkanee lines: where and when,i dont know when i realize it i found that...... she is :baby:!! :woot2:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Sorry girls but i'm on eastern time. I've been at work since 6:55am in the morning. Ahaha let me clarify something

They are not 100% sure she is yet. Her monthly hasn't flow for 2months now. She's going to use the pregnancy test to check if she is. Ahaha and Fai was so cute. He was like a little kid raising his hand up in the air all happy.50/50

Damn so I have to wait until tomorrow for the updates for the official answer!!!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
thx's for the spoiler! Never been excited about a lakorn in a loong time since Num/Kob...am loving barry and yaya...i'll say i'm in love with barry more than yaya..usually i like the n'k more...like someone else say..his energy, charisma...suck you in like a vampire ...haha

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Since it is the 40th anniversary, there should be 40 episodes all together right? I never kept on the news for this special project. TH had 9, DJA will have 9, too? If you do 9X4, it is only 36. I could do with DJA having some extra episodes, maybe love scenes. Unless PLR has 9 too and WPM ends up having 13.
Someone mentioned in a previous post that PLR will have 6 episodes only. :shrug: WPM about 7 or 8 episodes.

I saw a BTS thing from Ceci's post or from the vdo she post of Nadech, Mark, and Om. I clicked on something else and it had 3 parts of BTS. I think it must of been from WPM. All the couples are in that one. I am just rambling nonsense now. Sorry.
I think all the couples are gonna be in WPM inc. Aum+Kim. I saw one sorta BTS thing with Barry+Yaya preparing for a three-legged race (?) plus shots of the couples stamping their feet on grapes. I think the clips was posted on this thread - must be quite some pages back. If I'm not mistaken. Rasa posted the clip and she also translated some lines in the clip.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***

Jeed is pregnant!

Nam will show up also
Thanks, Kkrystal!!!

I better go check my messages. I thought I put this up a while back for Teedee. In the novel Jeed is pregnant. In the series, Jeed is pregnant in "Wayu Pak Montra." Fai and Jeed announce it to everyone in that lakorn/series. I'll go read my messages again.

Unless, they are going to surprise us with some scenes not put up on Thairath or Pantip. :scratchchin:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
November 12th from Teedee:

1)forgot to tell another big surprise,Fai have a kid name "Kor-Yah" from the name i think it's a girl. but they will talk about it or show in the last series "wa yu puk montra". it will be so cute if it's his kid with Jeed so then it will like complete their love story

2)about Fai's kid i think it's gotta be with Jeed who else will it be with,right? hehe. the person that post confuse me. but it's cute they said Fai and Jeed are so cute they help the next couple too, they're like cupid helping Din and Cha-aim(Mint) to end up together,well in the novel that's but in the lakorn they may change the scripts around. they said we will see Fai and Jeed again in the last serie. will be cute if Fai and Jeed are the only couple with a kid. awww.

November 14th from Teedee:

1)i guess they cut the part fai and jeed slept together and was pregnant out cause thought nadech and yaya was too young for this role. which i think it's stupid they should think more about the story and the viewers who wanna see these scenes instead of thinking and worrying about nadech and yaya too young for this scenes. cause of their young age.

2)no i didn't read the spoilers for next ep. i just read the overall spoilers for next week. post in thai from pantip board. they got from dailynews paper. so it may not be accurate cause in the summary say jeed was pregnant but in the weekly summary said she wasn't. so the lakorn cut out some parts and add other scenes instead to replace it.

I guess, we will have to see. There is just a lot of buzz with this particular novel/series. This one has the most love scenes out of the four books. I am so excited about the weekend. Seriously, two more day!!!

Does anyone know what the ratings for DJA are and care to share? Please?

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Well if I have to guess? I think that...

She probably is not pregnant. I think they brought this part up only to clear that situation from the hotel and plus P'Nutor hasn't came out and clear it yet. However, I do believe she will be pregnant during Lom's lakorn. At least that's what I think

Damn I'll go home sleep and wake up at midnight to read the updates again.

This is why I love series novels. Like Prissna, Jao Sao Anon, and forgot the sisters' name ah Rattanawadee.

While we all wait let's enjoy this!! I'm so giddy. Smiling at the monitor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiQZPcXmGcQ&feature=sub

I was wondering what happen to that knife. Now I know.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry girls but i'm on eastern time. I've been at work since 6:55am in the morning. Ahaha let me clarify something

They are not 100% sure she is yet. Her monthly hasn't flow for 2months now. She's going to use the pregnancy test to check if she is. Ahaha and Fai was so cute. He was like a little kid raising his hand up in the air all happy.50/50

Damn so I have to wait until tomorrow for the updates for the official answer!!!
Oooohhhhh, KKrystal, I really cant fall asleep now after reading it even though it's midnight here already. That's what I'd like to see indeed, fantastic!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Kkrystal, I just saw that too. I was seriously about to post it!!! Eeekkk...I was laughing and giggling. So darn cute. Yaya is so cute and so is Nadech.

Thank you!!! Have a good rest, na!

I love bloopers so much. I hope they include them in the official set.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh Barry and Yaya are just so cute. I'm hoping right after this lakorn Barry gets another lakorn with Yaya. Just them two because Barry have played the main actor but always with the others. Now I'm hoping he gets his own lakorn and with Yaya. I will be all over it for sure. Love this movie and can't get enough of them two.