4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

lovestar

sarNie Adult
:rofl: OMG!!! THIS IS TOO FUNNY!!! a few pages back a made a comment about how the ken and barbie in Toy Story 3 reminded me of yaya and nadech well hahahaha i saw this clip from the 2011 ch3 calender and guess what song they used in the background? hahahahaha "You got a friend in me" the freakin' Toy Story theme song hahahahahahahaha heres the clip from spicyforum on utube:

it looks like someone's a playboy :coverlaf:

cecilia

Staff member
^I don't think so .. it looks like an object from the background.

I love seeing them holding hands. :wub:

Dal, i'm heading out to bed too .. didn't spam much tonight about their love ..
maybe after i'm done doing marathon on them -- i'll spam again.

M3lhouse, spoiler today? I hate to bother you but really, i could use some more spoiler. (As if Teedee didn't spoil enough lol)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
the song is about a guy tells how he and his girl argue a lot, yet in the end... he still chooses her to spend his life with.

Lyrics/Translations:
Song: Walang Iba
Sung By: Ezra Band

Ilang beses ng nag-away
How Many times we've argued things
Hanggang sa magkasakitan
'til we get hurt
Na 'di alam ang pinagmulan
not even knowing how did it start

Pati maliliit na bagay
Even the smallest things
Na napag-uusapan
that we've talked about
Bigla na lang pinag-aawayan
suddenly, we end up fighting

Ngunit kahit na ganito
Even though it's like this
Madalas na 'di tayo magkasundo
that sometimes we don't get along
Ikaw lang ang gusto kong makapiling
you're still the one i want to be with
Sa buong buhay ko
for the rest of my life

Chorus:
Kahit na binabato mo ako ng kung anu-ano
Even though you throw kinds of stuff on me
Ikaw pa rin ang gusto ko
you're still the one i want
Kahit na sinasaktan mo ako
Even though you hurt me
At sinisipa't nasusugatan mo
and kick me and wounded me
Ikaw pa rin
You're still the one
Walang iba
no one else
Ang gusto kong makasama
that I want to be with
Walang iba
no one else
Walang iba
no one else

Nagsimula sa mga asaran
It all started with a tease
Hanggang sa magkainitan
'til we've got angry
Isang eksenang bangayan na naman
another scene of argument again
Ba't ba kase pinagpipilitan
why do we need to force
Ang hindi maintindihan
this misunderstandings
Di naman kinakailangan
that we dont even need

Ngunit kahit na ganito
But even though it's like this
Madalas na di tayo magkasundo
that sometimes we don't get along
Ikaw lang ang gusto kong makapiling
you're still the one i want to be with
Sa buong buhay ko
for the rest of my life

Chorus:

Ikaw pa rin ang gusto ko
Even though you hurt me
Ikaw pa rin
You're still the one
Walang iba
no one else
Ang gusto kong makasama
that I want to be with
Walang iba
no one else
Walang iba
no one else

Ikaw pa rin ang gusto ko
Even though you hurt me
Ikaw pa rin
You're still the one
Walang iba
no one else
Ang gusto kong makasama
that I want to be with
Walang iba
no one else
Walang iba
no one else

Wag ka ng mawawala
So never go
Hmm, walang iba
no one else
Bellfire, that was nice. I love the song. My DH lived in the Philippines for two years. He know three of the languages. The guy singing has a very sweet and nice voice. I like. Thanks for sharing that with us.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Valinny, I see one pic where Yaya is holding her hat. There is nothing in her fingers. It is just the back ground. Another picture is the heel of her boots. So, no I don't see smokes. LOL.

Night, Ceci. I will be in bed after I watch my treats. I am on the last on.

I love seeing Yaya and Nadech holding hands too. :pervie: :coverlaf:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
^I don't think so .. it looks like an object from the background.

I love seeing them holding hands. :wub:

Dal, i'm heading out to bed too .. didn't spam much tonight about their love ..
maybe after i'm done doing marathon on them -- i'll spam again.

M3lhouse, spoiler today? I hate to bother you but really, i could use some more spoiler. (As if Teedee didn't spoil enough lol)
Sure, why not! Hahhaa. Only didn't spoil because its so mehhhhhhhhhhhhh anyway here goes:

So..... I guess it's the next day... Fai, his family, and friends did a little bit of investigative work and found out about Kraipops shady past and how he tricked Jeed's dad to signing away a deed to some of his land and that Sila is responsible for burning some of Fai's farm and nearly killing one of his worker's, Khem. Fai brings the cops to arrest Sila but he wasn't home. This news shocks Jeed's dad so much he is hospitalize. Jeed, however gets mad at Fai because her dad misunderstood and thought that Fai is a part of Kraipops scheme because in investigating Kraipop, he had Yai and Peemai act on his behalf so he looks shady too. And Jeed found out that Fai was still sending food to that mystery girl at the hospital so she wasn't happy about that. Fai thought she was just mad that he got her brother arrested...But Fai, with the help of his friends and family cleared everything up whether it be about him not involved in backstabbing her family and the nurse girl...he won't tell Jeed exactly who the girl is, just said that one day she'll find out. He says he loves that girl but like a relative, but that he loves jeed to be his life partner, mother of his children...I think this was already spoiled but after that, Fai drives Jeed home where her brother begs her to get money out for him so he could lay low for a while until he can accept that he has to turn himself in which she agrees. What he's really ding is luring her to Kraipop, who made a deal to exchange him helping Sila flee from the cops and his gambling debt for Jeed. Fai helps her in time and he also helps her brother. They take Sila to the dad so he could apologize. The dad is basically over his son, broken hearted after all the truths are revealed about his son and especially how he tried to sell his sister. The cops arrest Sila after he apologized to everyone even Fai. Fai tells Jeed that he's working things out where she'll get her land back from Kraipop in court... Thats from Thairath for now. Lots of family drama now....
Just the dramas before the rush ending hahhahahah

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
These two are EVERYWHERE!!!

Nadech is really growing on me. At first, he was just kiddy cute and now he's :censor: HOT! Excuse my language, I can't help it.

Epi 6, Milk has to be my favorite character. I usually dislike n'rai's but she is one funny & cute n'rai. She's overly dramatic and silly. Loved that scene with her and Preuk in the water :whahuh: She's like a little puppy.

Now Fai & Jeed, what can I say. LOOOOOVE them. The whole picnic scene was so cheesy & romantic.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the spoiler! I'll check the Thai version again (my English is still not so good)anyway, it's not so diff from novel version.
I like the mv too. But oh man. there's news on Yaya and Nadech.

It's roughly said that Yaya denied Boy Chokchai is pursuing her. Boy is Sila in Duangjai Akkanee. And she also denied that Nadech and Alex pursued her. Alex seems like her boyfriend but he's like her brother coz they have known each other for a long time. When asking about Alex seems to worry on the news of her and Nadech which make Nadech avoid her, she also said that it shouldn't be worried coz Nadech didn't really pursue her.

credit to Thairat online and pantip.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Bellfire, that was nice. I love the song. My DH lived in the Philippines for two years. He know three of the languages. The guy singing has a very sweet and nice voice. I like. Thanks for sharing that with us.
XD thanks. actually its not a guy... the vocalist of EZRA Band is a lesbian and she makes her voice try to sound more into male. XD she's also my classmate in fine arts department, she takes interior designing. i dunno if she stopped schooling because the last time i saw her was on tv already... singing a song together with her bandmates. XD

im gonna used another Ezra song for my upcoming 3rd fan MV of DJA, its their rendition of "Runaway" by The Corrs.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
how come I feel like Alex, Boy are no competition to Nadech? :lol:

Anyway, Barry and Yaya are both very young right now and they have school and lakorns to do. If they are manage to be able to date that good luck to both of them. However, as much as I want them to date. I want it to last for some reason. I must be in love with these two so much because of this lakorn.

I also feel that they do like each other. Yaya does seems like she was actually blushing in the lakorn so there's no doubt is a good start for both of them!!!

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Here you go, another siggie of F&J. It's also my favorite scene in EP6! Oops, I have a lot of favorite scenes there, LOL. Hope you gals like it as well.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Valinny, are you caught up yet? It gets good.

Ceci, I went to bed smiling with those treats. I find Om and Nadech so fly whereas, Mark is just cute. BTW, it is fair that you are talented cause you are so sweet and kind. ;)

M3lhouse, thank you for the spoiler. A little drama like that is understandable, na. We've needed some more drama for this series.

Ceda Lee, I thought Nadech was just cute like Mark at first too, but he is getting more manly and gorgeous as the days go by. What makes him so beautiful is him being with Yaya. She brings his sexiness out. I hope that makes sense.

Bellfire, oops, I apologize for the mistake. She has a beautiful voice nonetheless. I am excited to see your next project.

Rasa, thanks for the news. They will always have news. I wonder if Yaya and Nadech get paid especially more for accepting jobs together. I wonder if they are sick of the news yet. Probably? If Nadech really avoided reporters then he must be tired of the questions. He pulled an Oil Thana! Lol. Alex and Boy are cute, yet Nadech tops them both. Nadech seems like a really fun guy.

JennieN, I feel the same as you that they are no competition for Nadech. Yet, we don't know. If Yaya has known Alex longer, they could be better friends. Yaya and Nadech have such a chemistry when they are together on-screen and in pictures. I don't think I am the only one that sees it and feels it. I also agree with you on their busy schedules. When would they even have time to date? They are together quite a bit with events and jobs though. Hmmm...... That gives them tons of time to get to know one another? I don't know about you gals but when I was 17 I was pretty mature yet still learning about life. I still am learning now. I wonder if Nadech and Yaya feel any pressure? I hope the very best for them both. I am in love with these two. I want them to last too. :) I notice Yaya blushes too. Her cheeks get so pink. She can't hide it. Even in the underwater scene, Yaya was blushing so bad on Ratree. Then they have that shoot and they look fine as hale and they are holding hands. So hot!!! I love, love the hand holding.

Viviant!!! I love that scene because Jeed goes in to hug Fai. She loves and cares for him too. She made a move first. I love that she does that. Just like with the apple scene. Fai is sooooo happy. Look at his smile. No wonder he moans when he goes to kiss her after. He was riled up. LOL. That siggy makes me smile. Thank you. Can I please save it and use it later?

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Viviant!!! I love that scene because Jeed goes in to hug Fai. She loves and cares for him too. She made a move first. I love that she does that. Just like with the apple scene. Fai is sooooo happy. Look at his smile. No wonder he moans when he goes to kiss her after. He was riled up. LOL. That siggy makes me smile. Thank you. Can I please save it and use it later?
Of course Dal, you are free to use it anytime. Yep, I like the hug most and I think every girl will hug Fai tightly like what Jeed did after hearing those touching words. And I also love the kiss Fai gave Jeed later as you mentioned, especially the moans, LOL......I'll make one for this later for sure.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
beside their hotness for the scene - I like their outfit as well. yaya looks so pretty with her hair up like that. Ultra cuteness and there something about that scene? the sun or something but they both are glowing. Is like they are so in love and smitten!!!

I love Nadech and Yaya holding hands. I want more holding hands!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I know this has been spoil left and right. But I let's repeat it. They are from different scene. I'll add more later today.

Ex,
Jeed: I can’t leave with you. If I leave, who will take care of my dad and the farm? You already know how my brother is like. I love you, you’re the owner of my heart but my father is the owner of my life. I don’t want to leave with a bad reputation as a bad daughter.
Fai: I understand. Let’s slowly think things through. There’s a solution to every problem.

Jeed: I refuse to be anyone else’s except yours, Fai.

Fai: I just can’t do it, I want our first night to be filled with love from both side. I want the kind of happiness that last forever and not the kind that lasted once and filled with a lifetime of sorrows. I want both our families to accept us and share our happiness with us. I don’t like it when we have to sneak around and hide the fact.

Jeed: …this is not our first time.

Fai: But this will be the first time with our consciousness, our love, our emotions, and our yearning as a couple. I don’t want to repeat what happen before. That’s not the kind of love I want to show you. Jeed, I rather have you rest. Tomorrow will be a better day. We still have some time.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^Oh my...I am light headed. I think I am going to faint. This is why I LOVE FAI!!! This is one of the many reasons JEED LOVES FAI. He is so chivilrious (don't have spell check on my mobile). Fai is a man of chivilary. He is so passionate but can control it too. That is my kind of guy. Restraint, control. When Fai can have Jeed, I think he'll be careful, but love her like crazy and passionately. No wonder Jeed can't control herself sometimes. Would you be able to with those kind of words coming off his lips?

The scene after Fai sees how sick his beloved cow is was a good example. He knows it is Sila. He wanted to beat the shiet out of Sila. He does have good people to help him with is temper though. His mom, brothers (Din that one time, but Fai broke the glass anyway. At least he didn't break Preuk's face!), and Jeed helped Fai not beat Kraipope's face too badly. When some of his farm was burned. You could see Fai's eyes ablazing but he uses reason too.

This is the perfect first lakorn for Yaya and Nadech to do together. Amazing break-out performance. Their first lakorns, I've started. The one with Rome, Ploy stole the show. The one with Mark and Min, I heard Min is pretty stiff. I'll give them a try just for Yaya and Nadech.

The script, the scenes, the chemistry, not to mention the background of beautiful landscape. I love it all. So in LOVE with Fai and Jeed.

Thank you, Kkrystal!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh i dont know where to start. epi 6 was good..i enjoy every moment with fai/jeed *lu* the location and atmosphere was perfect. with them, its like puppy love. i couldnt stop blushing..Fai is hot temper but he also got his soft spot which i love about him..hes not afraid to show his true feelings toward jeed...hes quite a stalker too *hihe* he had a crush on jeed eversince in high school, so he would go up to the mountain where they were at and spy on her haha now that they are together he couldnt keep his hands off her

i didnt expect jeed to be the one who let fai bite the apple off..i thought it would be vice versa.