4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Hey Ceci, I will join too when I'm done with my final on Thursday! :thumbsup: Ok, I need to stay off this thread for 4 days until all my final are done but I can't because I'm having DJA FEVER...................

Back to study for Microbiology exam!

Good luck on your exam, Prisna!!! Come and join us on Thursday, na! See you soon! I don't know how you will get Fai and Jeed out of your mind and replace it with Microbiology!

cecilia

Staff member
^i collect official set for tikker's lakorn and for everyone else, i just make due lol .. *i would buy ATEAM lakorn in official set too but the way they separate it in two set just irritate me .. and i find it's not worth it .. it's why i resort to what i have access too.

Other than this, i don't really care much about other celebrities -- however, this is one i wish they have in some kind of collectible edition DVD (not VCD pls) I think that if they made OUM RUK into official DVD set, they ought to make this into OFFICIAL DVD box set too .. Again, i will buy them in a heartbeat b/c i find it worth every penny of my money. I would love to buy WANIDA in official DVD set too. Too bad, i can only watch them from the satellite air version *sighed*

Woudn't it be cool if they ask the fan subbers to help translate and sub this and then have it out for sale? i'm sure a lot of subber out there would love to contribute their times into this awesome lakorn. I'm wiling to do it for free if they need helps lol (why am i this desperate? hmmm ...)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I guess only NADECH can moan and be hot at the same time .. i'm surprise nothing happen between them yet with all his moaning.
LMAO, Ceci!!! :coverlaf: I really need to get my mind out of the gutter with all of his moaning. It's just all natural reactions to kissing a beautiful woman like Yaya, I guess. Maybe something has happened...we just don't know about it. I doubt it. It makes me want to really do a fan fic to keep us from the drought. Maybe...

I heard it from the ch3 chat with Nadech, Yaya and Mor Kong. Mor Kong said that Yaya was in the same acting class as him so that must means she been taking acting class longer than Nadech since Nadech just got discover not too long ago too. However, he's just so natural, it came out as himself. :wub:
I watched some of the Ch3 Chat thing you posted. It was so nice of you to do so. Nadech with his hat turned backwards looking all fine arse.

cecilia

Staff member
*would be nice to see the a*rse part -- no wonder p'Nutor feel sad after finding out the truth that Fai loves Jeed! I would be heart broken too if i don't love Jeed and only love FAI :p .. but b/c i love them both so dearly, i'M WILLING to sacrifice my happiness to see them make dimple babies lol

Dal, you should really do one .. it's already starting to dry here -- i've been adding more FAI RUENG juices to keep me going but with your help, i'll get my vitamin and energy back in no time!
hmm ... .Apple juice sounds nice lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
If your desperate so am I. I only have a few official sets too. I want a DVD as well not the VCD set. I am praying they make this one really special. They've went all out so far why stop? It's their special anniversary. They've go to do this, Ceci.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
last two episode have been soo sweet... cant wait til friday, but i soo don't want it to end !!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I hope they make a dvd set where all 4 lakorns are in it >.< I am so addicted to the entire cast. Din and Lom are such awesome brothers lol.... I can't wait to see their stories lol but I so love this one. Yaya is awesome <3

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I too saw the thread at pantip about the andrew + pok remake...good choice however I don't like that praek was in love w another girl in it. I like my pra nangs to appear virginal or each others only love...If they were to remake a lakorn w Yaya and Barry, which ones would u like to see them in? Or storyline/genre...Mine would be Jan Jira, Kao Wan hai noo pen sai lub, koo gum, neung nai suang, or a story and characters similar to the notebook.

cecilia

Staff member
^you know .. i was thinking the exact same thing about KOO GUM the other day --
AWE, dreaming NADECH as KOBORI and BEAUTIFUL YAYA as Angsumalin.
i would love to see them together in a remake since both of them are so good looking as a couple ...

Dal, like you said, they went all out on this .. they ought to make this worth the 40th anniversary TALK ABOUT lakorn.
How i wish we could somehow write a letter to persuade the elder at ch3 to really think through with this opportunity!

Star stage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g8d4ZVx5J0
Video credit to Kisskeepintouch.

*part 2 was blocked due to sony copyright issue.
i hope KIT re-upload it somehow.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
*would be nice to see the a*rse part -- no wonder p'Nutor feel sad after finding out the truth that Fai loves Jeed! I would be heart broken too if i don't love Jeed and only love FAI :p .. but b/c i love them both so dearly, i'M WILLING to sacrifice my happiness to see them make dimple babies lol

Dal, you should really do one .. it's already starting to dry here -- i've been adding more FAI RUENG juices to keep me going but with your help, i'll get my vitamin and energy back in no time!
hmm ... .Apple juice sounds nice lol
I am writing it right now. It will be a short story/scene. I'll pm it to you to proof read. I am too shy about my work, na. You could give me advice and help me write it. Add or take away words, etc,....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ch3s newbie are so pretty. gijee is the shortest one out of all 3 girls.
i fell in love with Gijee in Suepsuanpuanruk with Dan. she's so adorable and her acting is good. they have good chemistry together,and became one of my favorite couple. so excited for SSPR Part2. yeah she's short like 158 or 160 cm but she's so cute, i think petite nang'eks look so precious especially with tall pra'eks. agree ch3 latest newbies are all so cute/ pretty and mix too.

cecilia

Staff member
They called themselves the 'YMGK' gang lol -- they knew each through ch3 acting classes .. how cute.

I am writing it right now. It will be a short story/scene. I'll pm it to you to proof read. I am too shy about my work, na. You could give me advice and help me write it. Add or take away words, etc,....
Yay, i can't wait -- *hyper*

Oops magazine:

credit: magazinedee

Was this post? Look at they go:
Credit: mpksom

CAN'T wait to see PRAEW new shoot.

I think this is Yaya's wedding dress:

Credit: pantip

lovestar

sarNie Adult
its soo funny... everytime i come back from school i would always go into this website and its really fun reading all the comments you guys write down and how Duangjai akanee is the best. but i think that its all ur passions that u like lakorns so i have nothing against it

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
hey Dal, i was busy talking with Cecilia and others who want to know the spoilers and reading the topic in pantip, those people are crazy hehe, like us which i'm glad a lot of them want Nadech and YaYa to pair up again. and even asking which lakorn they should play together. Pok+Andrew lakorn torranee nineekraikrong seem to be popular for re-make for Nadech and YaYa and slap/kiss for them to play together again. for me anything will do as long as it's Nadech and YaYa together i'm excited but has to be in 2011 cause don't want to wait long.
I saw that lakorn with Pok & Andrew! I love it. I do hope they do the remake for Nadech and Yaya >_< I'll join the petition too. I really love this couple.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
All caught up!! Yay me!

What I hate about some Thai lakorns is that n'ek can never tell the fam that she's been harassed by the bad guy. Why did she just tell on that glasses guy? Erggh!

Nadech and Yaya=very good chemistry. But, I hate how when they kissed @ the fireworks it wasn't a real kiss. He used the thumb method :(. I wonder if they were under the same agent, they'd kiss for real...like Mint and Mark did.

Milk and Phruk are hilarious. Especially at the waterfall. hehe. I love their development. Made me laugh hecka.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Okay...I finished the first and second part of my fanfic of Fai and Jeed. I will post it after Ceci approves of it. Ceci, I will PM you in just a moment. I am so nervous, but please, please be honest. Maybe we could use one of your creations for the poster?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I just saw the pics from F3 Fanclub shoot. Ceci, you have it as the Praew shoot up there on your post. I will try to post them. I have to get to bed...

Nadech and Yaya look incredibly sexy and gorgeous. There is a pic of them holding hands. Love it.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
OOoOo it's been awhile since I read fanfiction nor even wrote them. I want to read! I want to read.

Hey ceci~ I swear when any one of our JLR calls you, you don't pick up! *ngon*

Can't wait for friday episode. Why don't we all go on thaitv3 and request for a boxset of all 4Hua jai haeng khun kao? If we voice enough opinion they'll prolly consider it.