4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
eeeeeeeeeeeeeee....i love fai and jeed! they are too cute! i know it's been said repeatedly, but i can not help it! fai can't bring himself to say he loves her and jeed is jealous although she pushes him away! i love it...love fai's line that he doesn't know how to talk nicely to her around other people...gosh so my problem too...ah this story w/ barry and yaya is such a feel good lakorn...i always have a smile on my face when watching...i can't remember the last time a lakorn made me do that! aggrh, i'm already impatient for next friday! :p

and is anyone feeling me on fai's OVERLY cheesy lines...so cheesy, but gosh i love it! love every word! :p

thanks for the spoilers! i am loving it...at least i can have some peace of mind, knowing what really happens rather than that may/may not end preview...gosh haven't squealed like a little fan girl is since a while!

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I agree JennieN. It took me a while to catch up the thread. It moves so fast.
People in pantip.com are so crazy about Fai& Jeed. I can't catch their thread up either. Too many threads for the two.

I've got pic of the bts of shooting ch3 calendar but I can't find the clip. If anyone found the clip please post up too. I've asked pantip girls already but sometimes sarnies are even faster.

and I hope this pic has not been posted. I've back track for many pages and havn't found the pic.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^I love Fai's "cheesy, corny lines" so much. It suits him and Jeed. It makes my heart thud loudly and speed up at the same time. My heart melts for them.

Please credit to my lovely, TEEDEE! I copy and paste her conversations with me, with her permission. She translates it from PANTIP, ja.

Spoilers from the novel. They cut this scene from the lakorn because they feel Nadech and Yaya are too young.

spoilers just finish reading for next week. Fai and Jeed slept together in the hay. *blushing* and she was pregnant. omg hehe.

It sounds like this will be in the end:

conclusions: Sila and traipope got arrested Jeed's dad got a heart attack and was in the hospital after found out Sila was behind the plan for traipope to rape jeed and make fai's ex girlfriend died. but her dad was ok. Jeed got shot and in serious condition but was ok of course Jeed's dad saw how worried Fai was when Jeed was hurt and Fai's dad came and beg Jeed's dad his dad got down on his knees to Jeed's dad for their two kids to married so Jeed's dad agree.

fai's dad such loving father will do anything to make his son happy. unlike jeed's dad(in the novel even though jeed's dad found out jeed's pregnant with fai he still won't accept Fai). fai's dad throw away his dignity and got down on his knees beg jee's dad for their two kids to get married. i applaud for fai's dad and all his family Fai has such loving family.

p'nutor will get to tell them that they didn't sleep together which made they shock haha.and p'nutor was teasing them say are you two happy or unhappy that you didn't do it, haha. in the novel jeed found out she's a virgin after she slept with fai in the hay factory. they did cut off the part they slept together in the hay factory it was suppose to be today's episode, ep.6

That last part. OMG...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
*Sweet* I'm dreaming!!!

I'm gonna do another marathon for them again this week.
Can I join you, Ceci? I am supposed to watch Aum/Yui/Weir/Om lakorn "Prajun..." but I can't get "Duang Jai Akanee" out of my mind at all. NEVER... :scratchhead2:

cecilia

Staff member
^gosh, that lakorn suck big time despite everyone's hotness! I gave up after episode 10 lol

Dal, drop it and come join me again with dja marathon. I'll bring some CHEESY CHEESE and a pink stuff animal to accompany you! lol
Anyway, I'm so disappointed at that cut out or whatever edit it -- i hope it happen without us knowing and then we'll find out the result at the end lol

JennieN

sarNie Adult
How crazy are the people at Pantip? crazy like us? that's a good thing because they how support and agree how awesome Barry and yaya are

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Rasa, I thought I saw it on YOUTUBE the other day. I will go searching for it. I hope I find it too.

When I get on a lakorn. I think I tend to spam/talk too much. I just come here and Spicy and obsess over it.

Ceci, I will be able to watch as soon as I straighten up my house. I promised to get stuff organized this week. I can't wait for the official sets to come out so I can bring them to the gym while I do cardio.

Bring on the cheesy cheese!!! I think I am going to go hunt for a pink teddy bear. It is so cute.

I hope they shot "that" scene but just edited out. Maybe they will put it on the dvd/vcd. I hope so. :bhehe:

Teedee? Where are you?

cecilia

Staff member
^i HOPE they make this into special DVD set -- like you know, the director CUT version like FULLHOUSE -- i WOULD PAY $100 for it too. we should really do a petition and ask them to do it . I love FAI AND JEED!

Rasa, about pantip, i agree .. it's crazy how fast them threads move and created in there. i was just there yesterday and today, it's flood with tons of them. They definitely got the fever high like us here too.
Look at how much we spam in here -- from 40 something pages to 53 already lol

Right now, it's already 10 pm. i'm just worry i wont' be able to fall asleep tonight lol == have to work tomorrow early too .. oh, the fever of FAI/JEED is getting to hard for me to handle!

One of my favorite scene from today : the heart shape -- action without word means A LIFE TIME of I love you :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Rasa, I thought I saw it on YOUTUBE the other day. I will go searching for it. I hope I find it too.

When I get on a lakorn. I think I tend to spam/talk too much. I just come here and Spicy and obsess over it.

Ceci, I will be able to watch as soon as I straighten up my house. I promised to get stuff organized this week. I can't wait for the official sets to come out so I can bring them to the gym while I do cardio.

Bring on the cheesy cheese!!! I think I am going to go hunt for a pink teddy bear. It is so cute.

I hope they shot "that" scene but just edited out. Maybe they will put it on the dvd/vcd. I hope so. :bhehe:

Teedee? Where are you?
hey Dal, i was busy talking with Cecilia and others who want to know the spoilers and reading the topic in pantip, those people are crazy hehe, like us which i'm glad a lot of them want Nadech and YaYa to pair up again. and even asking which lakorn they should play together. Pok+Andrew lakorn torranee nineekraikrong seem to be popular for re-make for Nadech and YaYa and slap/kiss for them to play together again. for me anything will do as long as it's Nadech and YaYa together i'm excited but has to be in 2011 cause don't want to wait long.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^gosh, that lakorn suck big time despite everyone's hotness! I gave up after episode 10 lol

Dal, drop it and come join me again with dja marathon. I'll bring some CHEESY CHEESE and a pink stuff animal to accompany you! lol
Anyway, I'm so disappointed at that cut out or whatever edit it -- i hope it happen without us knowing and then we'll find out the result at the end lol
Hey Ceci, I will join too when I'm done with my final on Thursday! :thumbsup: Ok, I need to stay off this thread for 4 days until all my final are done but I can't because I'm having DJA FEVER...................

Back to study for Microbiology exam!

cecilia

Staff member
^People should really do a petition on this .. i'll join this petition to have them in another lakorn as well as making OFFICIAL DVD set available for sale for this collection -- I WOULD SO love to get a copy and even willing to buy it without subtitle for an expensive price too. I'm that desperate and in love with FAI/JEED's characters. They really need to consider boarding their business -- take advantage of this opportunity and market their lakorn -- they'll make good money just like them KBS/SBS, MBC series. Also, the one thing i like to compliment about ch3 and that their lakorn are of good quality -- good script, great actors -- well cast and flow smoothly together. I so badly want them to make this into a collectible set. Any way we can inform the elders at ch3 to consider this option? I'm sure alot of us oversea fan would love to have it as soon as the lakorn get done airing. I get my satellite set but not the official set so i'm pleading to please have this in official just like how exact does for Tikker's lakorn. I'm willing to work hard to pay for this .. (man, i sound desperate)

Prisna, good luck with studying especially when the fever doesn't seem to get low. I'll be here cheering for you to get it done so you can do marathon with me like the old ( JLR :p )

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am watching Ratree...I can't spell the other half. It just came to me how raw their emotions are portrayed. It seems natural. I wonder how many acting classes they have taken. When Fai is laying on Jeed's bed and is kissing her eyes, cheeks, ects,,,actually sniffing her and he moans or grunts or moans or something. Nadech is so cute with kisses. I had to go check it out since M3lhousse mentioned it. When he kissed Jeed on the farm, that was hot. So innocent and adorable.

In the first part of Ratree then the one host is talking and Nadech is waving and smiling to the audience. It was hilarious. So funny and cute.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^i HOPE they make this into special DVD set -- like you know, the director CUT version like FULLHOUSE -- i WOULD PAY $100 for it too. we should really do a petition and ask them to do it . I love FAI AND JEED!

Rasa, about pantip, i agree .. it's crazy how fast them threads move and created in there. i was just there yesterday and today, it's flood with tons of them. They definitely got the fever high like us here too.
Look at how much we spam in here -- from 40 something pages to 53 already lol

Right now, it's already 10 pm. i'm just worry i wont' be able to fall asleep tonight lol == have to work tomorrow early too .. oh, the fever of FAI/JEED is getting to hard for me to handle!

One of my favorite scene from today : the heart shape -- action without word means A LIFE TIME of I love you :wub:
My favorite scene too! Where can I find a guy like Fai? Can someone tell me? He is so sweet and romantic! :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
totally agree dvd set will be great. ch3 should do it. in pantip the thai fans are having a petition who want nadech+yaya to pair up again too. and yeah can't wait for that sweet cute scene that ratreesamosorn show nadech is soooo cute kissing yaya everywhere blushing..but we will get to see next week eps. can't wait but seem so long argh. yeah who doesn't want Fai. will be hard to find in real life since nadech is super hot!

cecilia

Staff member
I am watching Ratree...I can't spell the other half. It just came to me how raw their emotions are portrayed. It seems natural. I wonder how many acting classes they have taken. When Fai is laying on Jeed's bed and is kissing her eyes, cheeks, ects,,,actually sniffing her and he moans or grunts or moans or something. Nadech is so cute with kisses. I had to go check it out since M3lhousse mentioned it. When he kissed Jeed on the farm, that was hot. So innocent and adorable.

In the first part of Ratree then the one host is talking and Nadech is waving and smiling to the audience. It was hilarious. So funny and cute.
I guess only NADECH can moan and be hot at the same time .. i'm surprise nothing happen between them yet with all his moaning.

I heard it from the ch3 chat with Nadech, Yaya and Mor Kong. Mor Kong said that Yaya was in the same acting class as him so that must means she been taking acting class longer than Nadech since Nadech just got discover not too long ago too. However, he's just so natural, it came out as himself. :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
im soo in love with these two. the drama is suitable for their age..like a fresh start

Fai confront his feeling to jeed. it was cheesy but cute n simple..i like how hes overprotective of her and doesnt hide his feeling towards her..its so sweet..i cant stop blushing. now im about to dl epi 6

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I have the official copies of all my favorite lakorns that are available. I have "Roy Leh Snai Rai" official set. I haven't watched that for ages. I have "Hua Jai Chocolate" too. I love collecting things I enjoy. I have the Thai version and Khmer versions of my all time favorites.

Ceci, you know that Channel 3 has official sets right? I will get mine as soon as it is available. One thing that would be awesome if they did do the English subtitles. They could get the non-Thai speakers big time. I hope they add extra stuff like cards and pictures to the set. As well as extra scenes and bloopers and BTS. I think that is what they should do for this special anniversary series.

So excited for it!