4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:loool: "Sa da Hye you" Fai is too funny! That caught me off guard. Had me choking on my chips.

So sexy how he said he'll make her love him. Din got sucker into telling Mew where Fai is at, :lol2: Such a kid.

Oh she slapped him so hard, look so real. She made me so sad :teary: Next epi preview looks like Fai's gonna get beat up, oh no!

cecilia

Staff member
^that was funny as heck -- can you imagine min doing this to him when their lakorn come up .. these brothers sure are silly ^^

Anyone in here love p'Nutor's character? Gosh, he's hilarious !!! i love that stage incident with Yaya and NADECH ..
gotta thanks him for bringing them closer together. Love his bluntness too when he tell the two best friends that FAI and JEED are an item lOL

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^that was funny as heck -- can you imagine min doing this to him when their lakorn come up .. these brothers sure are silly ^^

Anyone in here love p'Nutor's character? Gosh, he's hilarious !!! i love that stage incident with Yaya and NADECH ..
gotta thanks him for bringing them closer together. Love his bluntness too when he tell the two best friends that FAI and JEED are an item lOL
I love P'Nutor too! He's such a funny gay. Yeah, and he said that...the look on Fai and Jeed's face, PRICELESS!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Love it so far and I love the gay guy he is so funny. I can't believe he just left and I hope he keeps quiet about everything which I think he will. He knows how much Fai loves Jeed and how much Jeed loves Fai too. I can't wait for next weekend now.

cecilia

Staff member
^well, i hope that if he does decide to tell the truth -- let it be later in the lakorn when the two are MADLY in love and married already.
I'm sure it'll make them laugh about this incident but by then it's too late b/c they already become ONE :p

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Fai would be disappointed to find out Jeed was never his haha! Which reminds me of how much it turned me on when he claim her at the pool. Sexy! "tur pen khong chun!" So possesive!

cecilia

Staff member
^right, he got me laughing there with his claims too .. but Jeed is right, she won't give in to him unless it's love. A girl like her will only stay and marry the one she love -- not b/c of responsibility. I think it is one reason why she almost give in to him b/c he was about to confess to her at the door -- Too bad, Mew has to intrude and creates another misunderstanding between the two again! Poor couple, they really need to talk and clear this whole 'love' crush thing before it's too late.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
So much in love with this ch3 joint production... loving aum's and kim's lakorn and now additcing to yaya's and barry's chemistry like all of u. counting the day for friday to come.

By the way, do u remember barry's conversation in the first epi with his mum? when he was saying he cant love any one excerpt one person? Is it yaya he loves all a long? From all the 3 brothers'conversation it seems that it is obvious barry has had a crush on yaya all a long.

cecilia

Staff member
^i was thinking it's her too but the bond he has with his lady friend is a bit like a crush too .. so yup, i hope it's Jeed b/c he always has her on his mind ^^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
don't want to spoil but if want to know about who is Fai first and how Jeed found out if she's still a virgin, and next preview show Fai getting hit,how. send me a message ok

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Girls! Barry & Yaya got rising star award from Sudsapda

DJA is very good! my fav scene so far is the underwater kiss scene. Too bad it'd be too short. I hope they'll have a lakorn together soon. I have a feeling ch3 would pair him up with other much youger new n'eks. And Yaya might get pair with Mark more. I know he looks so young in 4 Huajai but Yaya also looks young. And I think in NRLJ, Nadech as Nawa even looks older than Mark. So it means he can look mature and look young.

And about what he talked about his one love with his mom in the early ep, I want to tell but I don't know how to hide the spoiler so if you pm me, I'll pm about it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^the first pic of yaya wasnt from sudsapda award

ahh love the under water kiss scene..looks like those are getting popular when it comes to slap/kiss drama..but yea, i love that Fai told Jeed that she is HIS..atleast he isnt rejecting her like some pra'ek would do after they take advantage of n'ek..i know nothing happen but lets hope the gay guy wont say anything til they are in good terms, so they continue to believe they are ONE for now.. *hihe*

:wub:

cecilia

Staff member
don't want to spoil but if want to know about who is Fai first love but i think everyone should know who it's and how Jeed found out if she's still a virgin, send me a message ok
You and Rasa just have to make it hard for me huh? lol (kidding) -- i will msg either one of you for the spoiler b/c i really can't wait that long to find out ..

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I seriously felt chills today from the poolside scene. I haven't felt like that for ages from an on-screen couple. Nadech and Yaya did that scene well. I nearly cried for both of them. Fai and Jeed are explosive.

I wish Nadech and Yaya the best in their career and hope they will continue to have success. They are both so lovable and absolutely two gorgeous people with talent. It is so unfair, isn't it?

Thanks to everyone for the comments, screen caps, news, pictures, ect,...I thoroughly enjoy them! Thanks for making it fun here.

I am so excited for the weekend and already hoping for another pairing of Nadech and Yaya in a full length drama/comedy/kiss-slap type series/lakorn!

I really like Yaya's hairstyle at the Sudsapda awards. I like her scarf too. I saw her wearing that in another picture/event and liked it then. That is how I remember it. Nadech looks good. I like the style of the jacket, but the color is okay. They just ooze chemistry standing next to one another. Their aura is radiant.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
After I watched the trailers for Fai's part.. I know i would be hooked.
I just went back for a trip at 8 last night, watched the first part youtube.. ended up finishing 2 episodes non stop. Here I am sleepless, having back ache and headache at work but really happy :D

Yaya and Barry are so cute together.. :D Among all other common storyline, I love childhood friend-love-hate-jealousy-bickering the most.
I was trying to take a nap but couldn't fall asleep until I got done with episode 3. I hope you feel better this weekend to watch this lakorn. Please take care of yourself. :)

I like this type of storyline too especially since Nadech and Yaya have really great chemistry, huh?

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
^ Thanks Dal :D.. I will be OK after some sleep, last time I went to sleep at 3 every time Wanida airs lol...

They are so good together, their chemistry is sizzling hot :cloud9:

I actually watch the bits and pieces from episode 3 at lunch today after I read some of the exciting scenes posted by the members (especially the underwater kiss).. It was so hard to contain my emotion lol.. after all I am still at work it would be weird to scream in from of my computer :D I can't wait for next week..

btw I can not understand a word but I still enjoy it and feel their emotions lol :D

lovestar

sarNie Adult
there are soo many kissing scenes in duangjai akanee (not that i've seen it or anything)! i dont really like watching lakorns over the internet, so i just wait for my dvds. i cant believe patapee lehrak is only gonna be 6 episodes!!!!! im soo angry, thats way too short!