4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
hopefully i will finish my mv of mark and mint soon.

first i need to figure out how to use movie maker.
If you need any help don't hesitate to ask although I thought movie maker was difficult to use rather than Camtasia which I'm using right now. :p

@SMILEZ: LOL, I'll be waiting for that day when they admit their feelings for each other. :dance2:

Well here is my latest MV of MTEAM.. Finally got it finished after 5-6 hours! Hehe. I'd like to think that I've improved a bit with my work, LOL.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
If you need any help don't hesitate to ask although I thought movie maker was difficult to use rather than Camtasia which I'm using right now. :p

@SMILEZ: LOL, I'll be waiting for that day when they admit their feelings for each other. :dance2:

Well here is my latest MV of MTEAM.. Finally got it finished after 5-6 hours! Hehe. I'd like to think that I've improved a bit with my work, LOL.
thanx! i will ask u 4 anything.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
nice, i love it <3
i'm a total m-team addict and vids like this help me waiting for tawan deurd, i can't believe i have to wait half a year to see them on tv again...
hope there's gonna be a part 2 of this vid because there's still no happy end ^.^

and thanks for actually spending over 5 hours for this vid!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

Uhm Bliss how dare you :p ahahha jk ja...
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you didn't how much i hurt when i saw that Mak was kissing Mint N.
you got me right there and when Mint saw it tooo mannnnnnnnnnnn
my sister and I screameddddddddddd ahahahahha
you did a superb job ja lovelahhlaved it mak!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yaya has a beautiful voice when she sings. :wub: She's so talented! But I don't know for some reason I prefer her singing THAI her voice is sweeter. Her voice is really deep in English.. She looks just like her mom. So cute!!^^
I don't mind Mint with Nadech either like how Yaya is with Mark.. Hehe. I love them all individually and as MTEAM/YADECH. My exception is when they're with each other but if other daras then it'll probably harder for me, Hehe.
Yaya has such a nice voice. i think the reason it sounds deep in English is the tone differences between English and Thai. lol because i notice that when i speak English and my first language the pitch is also different.
anyways, watching that clip made me almost cry. wish i could do something like that for my mom :heart:

agreed. Yadech mix with Mteam is easier to accept ><

i wonder if someone can tell me. Mark said "Yaya and i won't have rumors together because Yaya is Nadech's"
was that in an interview or on a show?

bliss cute mv!!! i've just started windows movie maker but it's weird on my pc... :scratchchin:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
i no that 4 huajai had a power 3 concert. i searched on youtube and it had the clip but it didnt show the whole of the concert.

can someone upload if for me?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Pic from M & M's home in Pantip. http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10089530/A10089530.html

Bpai non laew. :sleep:

ip.smilez. Thanks for sharing your MTEAM <33 na jaa. I'll have to watch later.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^
ui, cute!!! m-team are standing close next to each other
I agree^^ Loving it! :cloud9:

nice, i love it <3
i'm a total m-team addict and vids like this help me waiting for tawan deurd, i can't believe i have to wait half a year to see them on tv again...
hope there's gonna be a part 2 of this vid because there's still no happy end ^.^

and thanks for actually spending over 5 hours for this vid!!!
Thanks!^^ I really love this song by Pannada! It's one of the few songs that I can't stop listening no matter how long. Hehe.

This song was bittersweet. Sorry to say I might leave it here just to one part. Unless I find a song that I really like and will fit for continuation part. :p

It hurt me to make MV that included other cast other than just MTEAM though.. :facepalm:

Uhm Bliss how dare you :p ahahha jk ja...
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you didn't how much i hurt when i saw that Mak was kissing Mint N.
you got me right there and when Mint saw it tooo mannnnnnnnnnnn
my sister and I screameddddddddddd ahahahahha
you did a superb job ja lovelahhlaved it mak!
I know I very dislike to see Mark with Mint.N or future co-star if it is not MTEAM.. LOL. But Yaya is an expection.. Hehe. :dance2:

Thank you^^ LOL, my heart was aching while creating Sin Sood Sak Tee too! But it's okay, I'm in the process of making up for that bittersweet MV for MTEAM lovers! :p

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
There are TONS of MTEAM fanmade vdos but I want to share this one Wiphawadee just posted a couple minutes ago^^ I LOVE IT!! :wub: Watching all these MTEAM vdos is making me so eager for their future projects together!! Hehe.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Ooohh which event is that group picture from? They all look so gorgeous! It's just missing Nadech ! Seeing all these pictures and MV's makes me even more eagered to watch Tawan Deud. I miss seeing Mark, Mint and Yaya on screen.

hippo

sarNie Adult
OMG screaming over the pics
especially the one with the whole 4HJHK cast, her face is almost on his chest.....lol...

love the pic with the love heart in the middle, feel sorry for the girl who go her face replaced by a love heart.....not really.....lol

thanks for all the pics.....my Mteam fever just got even higher, if it get's any higher i think i'm gonna hafta fly to thailand....lmao

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ooohh which event is that group picture from? They all look so gorgeous!
I've got no idea either! >.< Sorry!

love the pic with the love heart in the middle, feel sorry for the girl who go her face replaced by a love heart.....not really.....lol

thanks for all the pics.....my Mteam fever just got even higher, if it get's any higher i think i'm gonna hafta fly to thailand....lmao
LOL, I was wondering whose face was that too! Hehe. :p

I WISH I could fly to Thailand or even live there too^^ *BIG SIGH*

I want to be near my loves!! Hehe.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
It's okay Blissfulxoxo. I'm seriously becomming super obsessed with Mteam. Before, I was a big fan of Por and Pat but after King Kaew Ka Fark, I just stopped. They were paired too often and their lakorns became very repetitive. MTeam and Yadech have offically become by newest addictions and admirations. Love them with all my heart :heart:

And thank you so much to you girls for inspiring me to become another Mteam fan.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
* PANTIP *

I wonder where Nadech was! >.< But YAYYY, for MTEAM! Hehe.
It's from Nataraj Award ja. Nadech wasn't there because he's got to film some ad that time. At that time I didn't know Mint or Yaya yet but I thought they were so pretty. I know Mark already at that time he was there with Mint N.
http://iheartlakorns.com/2010/05/winners-at-the-first-annual-nataraja-awards-2009/

I've got some pix of that events. I think I found some pix in Chinese website too. I have a feeling Mark has Chinese fans.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thank you Rasa and Hippo. Mark looks so handsome and Mint looks gorgeous! Not feeling Yaya's hair style but she's still cute!