4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
@ Blissfulxoxo; I haven't watched a Ch.7 lakorn in so long. Ch 3 has always been my favourite

Doesn't Mint N have a new lakorn with Andrew? I can see her being a n'rai too. Let's see how she does in the long run

All the newcomers are good looking and talented. Way to go ch 3 for promoting them.

I'm glad I'm not the only one then hehe. I should probably download that video and convert it into mp3. Mark oh Mark, why are you so charming? :wub:

@jjinxx; I liked both Mark and Nadech in NRLJ. Nadech's character is more loveable but Mark was more pitiful. I felt like saying, awhhh poor Techit. If Khaohorm doesn't love you, I'm always here lol. That bothered me too! NRLJ isn't as bad compared to some other lakorns I've watched but by far, Khaohorm wins the most weakest, stupidest N'ek.

omg, it'd be awesome if lakorns were sold with English Subtitles. It's so much better watching lakorns with the actors/actresses real voices and it really helps me learn Thai better too.

@ip.smilez; He got me the very first time he appeared in TH. Not the scene where he was doing his business in the washroom but when the brothers were beating up that one guy during the show.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks bliss! i'm excited!

lol Nadech and Mark are so hot! i would love to get a chance to hug them! :drools:
especially Nadech, i can imagine him being dorky and opening his arms *delusion*

Yaya is so adorable! from her looks to her voice i just wanna hug that girl lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I liked both Mark and Nadech in NRLJ. Nadech's character is more loveable but Mark was more pitiful. I felt like saying, awhhh poor Techit. If Khaohorm doesn't love you, I'm always here lol. That bothered me too! NRLJ isn't as bad compared to some other lakorns I've watched but by far, Khaohorm wins the most weakest, stupidest N'ek.
AGREE^^

Yaya is so adorable! from her looks to her voice i just wanna hug that girl lol
Same here! Hehe. Her voice is quirky and sounds funny but it gets me! LOL, I think it's super cute how she talks and how her voices sounds^^ Although, some may not like.

Here's clip of BTS MTEAM+YADECH rehearsing:) I wished I could've been there too!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks for the vids!!! i was just going to ask if someone could sub the 4hjhkk one too! thanks to mintwix!!!!!

i love the cast so much! sometimes i wonder if they keep their distance to avoid rumors but i think it's unavoidable to get close especially seeing each other and most are around the same age too. they are all very playful with each other and the gossiping is fun!
lol Mint was so eager to get back at the boys. she said Margie was the best gossiper and then bam, in comes Aum and he gossips with the ladies too! he's such a prankster, a lot of his other lakorn i hear his costars always talk about how he teases them
so funny Margie quickly said nice things about Aum when he appeared but he still went to bully her

wahahahaha, so. cute. when Nadech told how Yaya likes to pull his chest hair! teehee Yadech love!

and i like the part the girls told about Nadech and Boy sharing contact lens LOL

can never get enough of 4HuaJai

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the clips ja;
makes me fall in love with them more and more;;
I totally love Mint's Fun personality..
its cuteee and playful..

I would to see Mint and Nadech in a lakorn together too

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lol, its so funny when mint says no one can beat "my" pra'aek. he forgot ot wear his underwear. tehehe. they're all so cute! Can't get enough of all of them.

BTW, I heard that there was a video where Yaya sang for Mother's Day. Does anyone know where I can watch that clip?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lol, its so funny when mint says no one can beat "my" pra'aek. he forgot ot wear his underwear. tehehe. they're all so cute! Can't get enough of all of them.

BTW, I heard that there was a video where Yaya sang for Mother's Day. Does anyone know where I can watch that clip?
its right here ja she is the second performer

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya has a beautiful voice when she sings. :wub: She's so talented! But I don't know for some reason I prefer her singing THAI her voice is sweeter. Her voice is really deep in English.. She looks just like her mom. So cute!!^^

does anyone know where i can find the video where they did a photoshoot with the kids?
I've favorited too many MTEAM clips on my youtube! I'll look and see if I did have that clip o_O All I remember was seeing alot of BTS photos. Hehe.

LOL, I love how Mint mentioned that. So halarious! I wonder how she knows about his underwear? Hehehehe. :lolyup:

Thanks for the clips ja;
makes me fall in love with them more and more;;
I totally love Mint's Fun personality..
its cuteee and playful..

I would to see Mint and Nadech in a lakorn together too
I love Mint's personality too. She seems confident in herself.. always so playful, joking, bubbly and superduper adorable. :crush:

I don't mind Mint with Nadech either like how Yaya is with Mark.. Hehe. I love them all individually and as MTEAM/YADECH. My exception is when they're with each other but if other daras then it'll probably harder for me, Hehe.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks to MINTWIX.. more goodies making my heart melt! I'm going CRAZY!! LOL :wub:
I love this interview of Mark! LOL. I can't explain anymore than I had since I already commented on YT :p MUST WATCH!!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lol thats why mark says he and mint are very close. can't forget nadech mentioning that yaya pulls his chest hair. gosh these two couples! im growing to adore them more and more each day.

poor mark. every interview it's always "we're siblings" and "we're really close". But i like his personality how he's pretty frank. Even if there really is something going on, it seems that he doesn't purposely try to hide his emotions and play with the audience.

When Mint is also being interviewed with him, she never reacts. She acts very normal. Like when they were on Ratree Samosorn when Mark was asked, which Mint is his real one, she just sat there smiling. The two seem very comfortable with each other. So cute! :p

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
I have nothing else to watch other than NGAO KAMMATHEP now T____T So I searched for MARK'S movie w/JA!

Going to start on it!^^ I skimmed some scenes. I find that Ja and Mark actually look so cute together too. I've liked Ja since her first lakorn she is adorable as well but sad that they don't promote her much. She also did CH3 2011 calender with mark too. They look lovely pair!! :) But MTEAM is still my favorite of co-star all time of course! Hehe.

that movie is cute

very funny^^ when mark was kicked away by the girl who he is confessing his love to...i burst into laughter

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks to MINTWIX.. more goodies making my heart melt! I'm going CRAZY!! LOL :wub:
I love this interview of Mark! LOL. I can't explain anymore than I had since I already commented on YT :p MUST WATCH!!
ALL i can do it screammmmmmmmmmmm
I can't help it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he keeps saying wait and see wait and seee..
OHH thats what i am going to do P'MAK :p

I loved his NOOOOOOOOOOOO

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
ALL i can do it screammmmmmmmmmmm
I can't help it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he keeps saying wait and see wait and seee..
OHH thats what i am going to do P'MAK :p

I loved his NOOOOOOOOOOOO
LOL, same here^^ :dance2:

I wonder if Mark or the rest of the cast other than Kim or Yaya can speak perfect English?
The closest he got to English was "NO!".. How I wish he could understand me speaking too!! Hehe.
I though that was way beyond cuteness.. :spicy: I'm always flattered by Mark! LOL.

I really hope that Mark's lakorn for Off Pongpat is with MINT.C!! It is a MUST of MTEAM reunite!!^^

When Mint is also being interviewed with him, she never reacts. She acts very normal. Like when they were on Ratree Samosorn when Mark was asked, which Mint is his real one, she just sat there smiling. The two seem very comfortable with each other. So cute! :p
Yeah for Mint she is very cautious with her reactions and answer to the interviewers. We don't get nothing much from her when interviewing, LOL but it's okay we have Mark to do that job for us^^ Mark always entertaining me.. Hehe, I don't ever get tired of his interviews esp. when related to Mint! :pervie:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
LOL, same here^^ :dance2:

I wonder if Mark or the rest of the cast other than Kim or Yaya can speak perfect English?
The closest he got to English was "NO!".. How I wish he could understand me speaking too!! Hehe.
I though that was way beyond cuteness.. :spicy: I'm always flattered by Mark! LOL.

I really hope that Mark's lakorn for Off Pongpat is with MINT.C!! It is a MUST of MTEAM reunite!!^^

Yeah for Mint she is very cautious with her reactions and answer to the interviewers. We don't get nothing much from her when interviewing, LOL but it's okay we have Mark to do that job for us^^ Mark always entertaining me.. Hehe, I don't ever get tired of his interviews esp. when related to Mint! :pervie:

Totally;
hahaha when it comes to Mak talking about Mint..i never get tired :p
ahahahaha ONE DAY HE'S GOING TO BE LIKE "YES WE ARE DATING"
MUAHAAHAH :p a ahahhaha