[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Still here!! Keep us posted on you and the team subbing status!!! Thanks for all the hard work

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm planning to do Episode 7 next week. I told the other girls to just continue on working, don't wait for me to do the final editing on episodes that aren't complete and need to be edited by me. I'm not sure what episodes are almost done and I need to do editing for, it's probably episode 7 to 9 or 10 now. We're starting on Ngao Asoke soon too.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Ngao Asoke is another great classic, I still enjoy Ae and Ek edition the most, angry/misunderstanding P'ek is classic

alissaax

I just want more Mark and Benz!!!! :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Did you visit Benz FB, she had very nice pics of herself, I am going to try to create a poster for the FF!!!!

alissaax

Did you visit Benz FB, she had very nice pics of herself, I am going to try to create a poster for the FF!!!!
Pretty obsessed here too, hopefully Thai viewers feel the same as us and express an immediate reunion but sometimes second Lakorn falls flat, historically speaking
I like and follow. I really hope they do get to work together again... I want Ball and Benz too

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ngao Asoke is another great classic, I still enjoy Ae and Ek edition the most, angry/misunderstanding P'ek is classic
That's the only version I enjoy. Didn't like the 2nd version and not planning on watching the 2016 version either.

alissaax

Hahaha lol Ohm and Ball were cohosting the charity thing and Mark made a appearance with Kat for Buang Athithan

alissaax

I'm missing all of them... I want to see them on screen again. Ball in Nang Ay is starting next weekend. Buang Athithan isn't interesting for me so I stop skimming through it. Benz is filming an series atm and posts new photos short clip on her ig and her fanclub ig. Lena will have 2 dramas that will air and currently or start filming another one. Ohm is filming a drama with Mint C and James Ma. I'm not sure about Pim.

Samuth

sarNie Egg
Hi can anyone pls revert y the subbing of naree rissaya has been stopped. Has been checking for it daily as cant understand even a single word of thai. So pls keep doing d good work for non thai speakers like us thanks in advance :)

Falada

sarNie Adult
Hi can anyone pls revert y the subbing of naree rissaya has been stopped. Has been checking for it daily as cant understand even a single word of thai. So pls keep doing d good work for non thai speakers like us thanks in advance :)
We haven't stop, just a bit busy. We'll get back on track, so don't worry. :)