[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

Ditto421

sarNie Egg
Hope there could be a drama starring Saiparn and Napat together. I think they look better with each other than Saiparn and Poodit together.

Ditto421

sarNie Egg
Saipan did show lot of cleavage during the rscene though :p
Will how was she suppose to know she was going to get r-ed. If she knew she probably wouldn't have been wearing clothes like that.

sarN

sarNie Granny
If there no rscene there be no drama HAHAHA, she was pregnant 40% of the time & we get to see the baby :icon12: . I wish there was more to the drama , the producer created an emotional/trauma/conflict for each character but he couldn't execute the romance in the aftermath or maybe it's was Poodit bad acting :risas3: & lets not forget they cut out all the sweet scene of Saiparn & Poodit that was shown in the credit & they edit out the kissing scene HAHAHA , I think its open ending , it have to be , we have to imagine the rest .

Ditto421

sarNie Egg
I KNow right ! She made me cry today ! So sad when Napa kept asking about her health & she kept denying it & refuse to get a check up ! She know how it felt to grow up without a father love & now there a possibly her OWN child might end up like her :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:the child wasn't create out of love how can he/she receive love .
Will isn't Nida living proof of that? I mean look at all the love she got from her dad and mom. She wasn't created out of love either but she seems to be living a hell of a good life to me.

Ditto421

sarNie Egg
Oh my god! her sister pushed her into the water and she just for gave her like that? If that was me I would never have forgiven her that fast. She tried to kill you girl. Even if stuff did happen she didn't need to go that far!:confused0:

Ditto421

sarNie Egg
I think Saiparn and Poodit don't have a lot of scenes together because since in real life she is still only 16 years old. She would be underage to do all those scenes.

Ditto421

sarNie Egg
Well, I think Poodit was trying to insinuate something about Napat and Saiparn lol and that is why Saiparn got all defensive, like don't trash Napat. Typical pra'ek getting jealous and tries to insult nang'ek by accusing her of messing around with another guy lol. I'm surprised he didn't ask if the baby was his or Napat's lol
Will obviously the baby is his. Why would he even dare say that?