[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
They can always do remake of Fai Luang.
I read it was a HIT back in 1998.
I've been waiting forever for that remake.
They should definitely consider doing it :)
That's a great one but maybe do a more comedic so my personal fave is Roy Alai

cecilia

Staff member
I have never heard of that ... who's in there?

Comedy? I like Sompong Gub Nong Somchai -- They should remake that one too LOL

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
It's Ann T I think 2nd Lakorn, with Jakrit, an oldie back in early 90s. Sarn had a sypnosis for it. The ending I think they had 1o kids, they always bickering but made up for it by making babies lol!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
ohhh the 90' lakorn was the bomb ...so many rscene HAHAHAHAHAHA. At the end of Ann/Jakrit 's lakorn they had like ...idk..7-8 kids lol, he came home and she told him she pregnant again :risas3: she octopus mom

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I think we'll get to see a lot of drama on this channel with baby babyswbabyswbabyswbabysw
Man Dok Niegw ends with n'ek pregnant.

I need more Mark and Benz. :crybaby2::crybaby2:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like babies in lakorn . just wish we get to see it like Naree Rissaya !! i think that's why i love the lakorn b/c Saiparn was pregnant...50 % of the time & we see the baby LOL>>

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Aww... Welcome back @sarN. Glad you're feeling better and back to your naughty self.
Idk, but I think they rather give remakes to their popular actors to bring in the ratings, but they don't always do the lakorn justice. I want Saipoo in one good remake though. They should cast them again cus they did bring high ratings for ch 3SD

Did anyone watch the lakorn that's was aired after this. I'd it any good?

Last edited:

alissaax

@sarN welcome back!!!!

@Koy123 I watch a bit of Man Dok Niegw with my sister when she slept over like 2 nights ago because we didn't have anything to watch, she wanted Plerng Naree and she already watch up to the latest episode. But I went to bed early cause I was getting sick. I'm not sure about this drama, I'll probably save it for later when I don't have anything to watch. Even though I'm always rewatching Saiparn and Poodit when I not watching any drama that is currently airing.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i haven't watch any lakorn since NR. While i was sick , I read "1001 Arabian night" & listen to the audio version . The ending of the book always make me cry :sad6::sad6:. There an old thai boran lakorn w/ "1001 Arabian night" storyline too , kind like the thai version of the book . I read they remaking "Kookum" ...i'm hoping Benz get the role !! :aaaaa:

alissaax

I really hope that P'Kai pairs Mark and Benz again!!!! I would like to see the whole cast also, Ohm and Pim to have more scenes I want to see if they'll have any chemistry together. There wasn't much in Naree Rissaya between them and the scenes when they were young got cut offf. And I so wouldn't mind Ball and Benz cause the chemistry between them when they were in the country side was good. And Nida can go have her freaking Poodit. Hahahahaaa. Honestly wouldn't mind a part 2 of Naree Rissaya!!!!!!! But there won't be any envious woman!!!!
THEY NEED TO RELEASE THOSE CUT SCENES ESPECIALLY POODIT AND SAIPARN!!!!

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I really hope that P'Kai pairs Mark and Benz again!!!! I would like to see the whole cast also, Ohm and Pim to have more scenes I want to see if they'll have any chemistry together. There wasn't much in Naree Rissaya between them and the scenes when they were young got cut offf. And I so wouldn't mind Ball and Benz cause the chemistry between them when they were in the country side was good. And Nida can go have her freaking Poodit. Hahahahaaa. Honestly wouldn't mind a part 2 of Naree Rissaya!!!!!!! But there won't be any envious woman!!!!
THEY NEED TO RELEASE THOSE CUT SCENES ESPECIALLY POODIT AND SAIPARN!!!!

Agree to more cut scenes of Saipoo,

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm still mad about those cut scene :mad:...and the far shot of the ending scene , I couldn't make out their faces , it could be stunt double for all I know

alissaax

I don't think I'll ever get over those cut scenes of SAIPOO especially the ones in the ending credit.... I was looking forward to them most!!!
P'Kai really needs to pair Mark and Benz again!!!!!!! Soon!!!!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
That's a great one but maybe do a more comedic so my personal fave is Roy Alai
That would be a dream come true if they cast Benz and Mark in the remake of Roy Alai! I agreed, they need comedic role for these two even though this lakorn has a heavy drama with the sis and p'ek father.