[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hope Benz wins an award or get recognized for her role in here! I'm bored, I can't seem to enjoy watching any lakorn after this ended.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hope Benz wins an award or get recognized for her role in here! I'm bored, I can't seem to enjoy watching any lakorn after this ended.
I feel the same... I'm just skimming through Buang Athithan and watching sitcoms. I'm waiting for Ball and Lena, their next drama to air. Ball is in Nang Ay... Lena has two dramas she finished filming that will air this year or early next year and a third one that she just started filming. Benz is filming something atm, I'm not sure what it is but it's a series with Chakrit.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Just rewatched the scene where Saiparn came to Poodith office before the engagement, to instigate the relationship between Napat and Nida. Where he subtly threatened her that he wasn't a punching bag for her but if she wants to try she will need to deal with his wrath, "I am not a nice guy" he told her, to continue to take your abuse and gave her the once over....that's good acting from Mark. Give them their own Lakorn already, preferably another slap/kiss. "Fingers crossed"

alissaax

I remember screaming and dying over that scene. I think a slap and kiss between them will fulfill our craving and satisfaction of the pairing.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I remember screaming and dying over that scene. I think a slap and kiss between them will fulfill our craving and satisfaction of the pairing.
Looks like only us spamming still lol but that's ok. Did you comment on the ch3 fan club video of Mark? Are you Thai what was he saying?Regardless had to create a fb acct for Lakorn posts lol don't want to flood my friends feed with my spamming lol.

alissaax

Looks like only us spamming still lol but that's ok. Did you comment on the ch3 fan club video of Mark? Are you Thai what was he saying?Regardless had to create a fb acct for Lakorn posts lol don't want to flood my friends feed with my spamming lol.
Hahaha I already commented on the ig post. I'm Laotian, mixed a little thai. I can't read or write, but I rely on thai2english and Google translate for translation and romanised thai. He said Hello, I'm going to answer a question from Khun Jantana or Koy that asked after Naree Rissaya ended, will Mark and Benz both act in another lakorn together again? If there's a trend that comes in then they might act together again. And if there is a chance/opportunity, he would like to act with her again because he's familiar with her, she's good manners/habits and cute. He wants to act with her again if there's a chance/opportunity, they might be acting together again. Please help cheer and follow them.

alissaax

I have a really bad obession... It's getting worst day by day. I've been rewatching parts here and there.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I have a really bad obession... It's getting worst day by day. I've been rewatching parts here and there.
Trying to fill a void after this Lakorn, just felt we got short handed the progression or love story of Poodith and Saiparn lol. Although the newbies must have all did well because even Nida as a character was a very disturbing character, I'd fear for my life if she was real, almost no remorse and truly psychotic.

This Lakorn should get some recognition, it's taking us back to when a Lakorn showcased all oft the element of a classic old style of Lakorn, with some superb acting of N'ek.

Love/hate relationship
R scene
Baby
HEA

Well it's my sort of guilty pleasure lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I like going back to rewatch all of saiparn and Poodit scenes. Sad they have so little screen time together.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I think I do too. Lol. Keep going back to watch Saiparn/Poodit scenes
Me 3, if we only watch their scenes, the love does bloom between them, for me at first, it's more of a shock that Saiparn loved Poodith, she is a tough girl in matters of the heart but he became very patient and understanding towards her, sometimes they say pity is a stronger bond for love. Ok ladies start a petition and I will help promote it lol

Falada

sarNie Adult
We should start one soon before we lose the inspiration. I've never started one before but will love to participate. Maybe I can make a fanmade and start from there?

alissaax

There's quite a few thai fans that I see on ig are requesting Benz and Mark. They follow me on ig and I followed back one or two. From the translations on marks vid they're all hoping to see both Mark and Benz in another lakorn again

alissaax

My obession made me go over my data limit on my phone so I have to pay an additional AUS$20 on the past month bill. :crybaby2::crybaby2: