❤[GMMTV] Love at First Hate (?) : Mook Worranit/ Son Yuke

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by dancy, Feb 1, 2018.

1. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

I like the lakorn , even tho the nek acting is a bit annoying , usually i can tolerated bad acting , i just pretend its me with pek but she have the weirdest expression at time as if she in a horror drama.

mayag likes this.
  2. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

:pancarta:

I adore son here...

3. mayag

mayag sarNie Adult

Same haha. Her acting is better than before but still cringy. Same with Son!

4. mayag

mayag sarNie Adult

Aww last episode today. Stupid Ploy finally got what she deserves! I wish she had it even worse. >:-(

5. Lauj

Lauj sarNie Egg

I felt like it ended too fast. Lol. But I liked it a lot

spanky likes this.
  6. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Short..sweet ...and straight to the point

mayag likes this.
  7. jjinxx

jjinxx Is your "nom" Fai-approved?

Son's acting has improved immensely. Mor Pup is such a cutie, I like that he schemed his way into Kluay's life in the name of love. LOL
    Mook needs some work but she's cute to watch onscreen.
    I do like that they are being more modern about love scenes, so visual about using protection and both leads being into it and all. The product placement was no joke though lol

lazee123, spanky and mayag like this.
  8. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Gmm & 1hd is notorious for that.... they've been worse

9. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

The ending was far too abrupt. But overall it was enjoyable. Surprised this is still pinned though since it ended at the start of December.

10. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

This drama was good, Son's acts awesome in this, I have watched this three time already.

DaoRisa likes this.
  11. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Whoa...I will try it since there are many compliments. It's hard for me to turn in to this chanel (used to watch just channel 3, 7, and TvOne). Will try it for Son 'cause he's my favorite one too.