❤[GMM25] Fai Sin Chua (Goodboy Entertainment): Yardthip Rachapal/Ying Rhatha/Fluke Krekpon/Bie KPN/Joss Wayar/Off Jumpol/Fah Yongwaree/Fon Sananthacha

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
There appear to be several love triangles here:

Yardthip - Fluke - Ying
Joss - Fah - Bie
Fah - Joss - Fon

Who knows if mother and daughter (Yardthip and Fah) will be both romantically linked to Bie? But then again they're not blood related here.

Not sure if Off will be romantically linked to Fah. I thought originally that he'll be the 3rd party to Fah and Joss. But then Bie came along. And yeah, Fah and Bie look so good together. They have a Club Friday series coming up as well.

rae

sarNie Adult
Omg, so much fighting! I kinda wanna watch what's going on with the younger generation's storyline. Also, nice to see Fah in more projects, she's so pretty.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I love Fah! I became a fan after watching her lakorn with New. She looks really good with Bie, but another role where she’s in a bad marriage? Lol I hope she gets a different role one day.

rae

sarNie Adult
It's so weird seeing Yardthip playing mom roles, especially when her children are played by Joss and Fah. Hmm, it does seem like later on Bie has a change of heart towards Fah, but it's still weird and icky that he's been with her adopted mom. :confused: I actually quite like Joss and Fah together, and while I know that he has another love line of his own, it would still be odd to root for them since they're adopted siblings. I just realized that the relationships in this lakorn are so messed up, everybody just wants to keep it in the family. :facepalm:

rae

sarNie Adult
What messy and complicated relationships! I'm already feeling for Fah's character, she really got the short end of the stick, getting abused by her adopted mom and then being forced into a phony marriage where her husband is bedding her mom.. no wonder she runs away at the end to her dad and adopted brother. This storyline is so crazy, and I know gmm is gonna milk those risque and fighting scenes to the max.