❤[CH7] Por Mod Jao Sanae (Dida Video) : Donut Phatthrapon/Pim Pimprapa

Transun

sarNie Egg
I think this will be the fourth installment of Sao Noi Nai Takieng Kaew.
ch7 like remaking, actually audiances know the story, they watch 3 times before, they feel boring the fouth. ch7 is not professional. they dont have any diffenrent lakorns for pim.ch7 seem doesnot like pim

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ch7 like remaking, actually audiances know the story, they watch 3 times before, they feel boring the fouth. ch7 is not professional. they dont have any diffenrent lakorns for pim.ch7 seem doesnot like pim
I think it depends on what your definition of professional is. Sometimes the quality of the lakorn isn't entirely up to the channel, but the production. Channel 7 has had quite a few great lakorns. However, they have some bad. The same can be said for all channels.

Transun

sarNie Egg
ch3 always make satisfied fans, when i send messages for them, they answer me very politely, in contrast, i send messages for ch7, they block my account (my message is "mikpim please", "fans hope to see them in new lakorn again",..) they dont answer me anyone. when fans of ch3 ask koojin, ch3 is willing to create that koojin (they can have 2,3 lakorns together), such as yaya nadesh, mew -pope, kim mark, mint jams ma,..
if they want to develop on showbiz, they dont post on youtube, their actors and actresses willnot have many chances or fans as ch3. many thai fans i ask them you know mikpim, they say to me they dont know them. ch3 makes their fans dont have any chances to find ch7. when i see 1 film of ch7, i want to see them again but can not, when i feel sad i find ch3

Transun

sarNie Egg
I think it depends on what your definition of professional is. Sometimes the quality of the lakorn isn't entirely up to the channel, but the production. Channel 7 has had quite a few great lakorns. However, they have some bad. The same can be said for all channels.
ch3 always make satisfied fans, when i send messages for them, they answer me very politely, in contrast, i send messages for ch7, they block my account (my message is "mikpim please", "fans hope to see them in new lakorn again",..) they dont answer me anyone. when fans of ch3 ask koojin, ch3 is willing to create that koojin (they can have 2,3 lakorns together), such as yaya nadesh, mew -pope, kim mark, mint jams ma,..
if they want to develop on showbiz, they dont post on youtube, their actors and actresses willnot have many chances or fans as ch3. many thai fans i ask them you know mikpim, they say to me they dont know them. ch3 makes their fans dont have any chances to find ch7. when i see 1 film of ch7, i want to see them again but can not, when i feel sad i find ch3

#9Transun, A moment ago

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
Don
don't worry.. This show looks new.. It will garner descent rating.. AND pim is having another dhow with sean which looks on larger scale.. She is doing two different leading roles in two prime time dramas.. She is in still her initial career.. Already made herself as prime time leading lady.. Furthermore she will get more promising lead roles.. It's her just a start of her career..

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
It's not a remake but the 4th part to the series. I did like Kat/Por's part and Poo/Kwan's part. But the 3rd part with Baifern I didn't finish. It got old. I heard the ending upset so many people they redid it or something.