❤[CH7] Por Mod Jao Sanae (Dida Video) : Donut Phatthrapon/Pim Pimprapa

Discussion in '2018' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Jun 15, 2017.

1. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

I think this will be the fourth installment of Sao Noi Nai Takieng Kaew.

2. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

3. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Barbie- likes this.
  4. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

[​IMG]
    Wow Pim is having two lakorns, the other one is with Sean! :D

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    Barbie- likes this.
  5. Barbie-

Barbie- sarNie Egg

Is it prime TV lakorn or evening lakorn?

6. Amikou

Amikou sarNie Hatchling

it's prime time

Barbie- likes this.
  7. Transun

Transun sarNie Egg

ch7 like remaking, actually audiances know the story, they watch 3 times before, they feel boring the fouth. ch7 is not professional. they dont have any diffenrent lakorns for pim.ch7 seem doesnot like pim

8. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

I think it depends on what your definition of professional is. Sometimes the quality of the lakorn isn't entirely up to the channel, but the production. Channel 7 has had quite a few great lakorns. However, they have some bad. The same can be said for all channels.

9. Transun

Transun sarNie Egg

ch3 always make satisfied fans, when i send messages for them, they answer me very politely, in contrast, i send messages for ch7, they block my account (my message is "mikpim please", "fans hope to see them in new lakorn again",..) they dont answer me anyone. when fans of ch3 ask koojin, ch3 is willing to create that koojin (they can have 2,3 lakorns together), such as yaya nadesh, mew -pope, kim mark, mint jams ma,..
    if they want to develop on showbiz, they dont post on youtube, their actors and actresses willnot have many chances or fans as ch3. many thai fans i ask them you know mikpim, they say to me they dont know them. ch3 makes their fans dont have any chances to find ch7. when i see 1 film of ch7, i want to see them again but can not, when i feel sad i find ch3

10. Transun

Transun sarNie Egg

ch3 always make satisfied fans, when i send messages for them, they answer me very politely, in contrast, i send messages for ch7, they block my account (my message is "mikpim please", "fans hope to see them in new lakorn again",..) they dont answer me anyone. when fans of ch3 ask koojin, ch3 is willing to create that koojin (they can have 2,3 lakorns together), such as yaya nadesh, mew -pope, kim mark, mint jams ma,..
    if they want to develop on showbiz, they dont post on youtube, their actors and actresses willnot have many chances or fans as ch3. many thai fans i ask them you know mikpim, they say to me they dont know them. ch3 makes their fans dont have any chances to find ch7. when i see 1 film of ch7, i want to see them again but can not, when i feel sad i find ch3

#9Transun, A moment ago

11. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

Fitting pics
    [​IMG]

Barbie- likes this.
  12. Barbie-

Barbie- sarNie Egg

Don
    don't worry.. This show looks new.. It will garner descent rating.. AND pim is having another dhow with sean which looks on larger scale.. She is doing two different leading roles in two prime time dramas.. She is in still her initial career.. Already made herself as prime time leading lady.. Furthermore she will get more promising lead roles.. It's her just a start of her career..

13. thunder143

thunder143 sarNie Hatchling

hi, can you please tell me about this installments of Sao Noi Nai Takieng Kaew??

14. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

Donut looks like a less cute version of James Ji.

15. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

16. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

This has such an evening lakorn vibe.

17. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Wow, it looks pretty low budget. I also have no idea what the storyline is from the trailer lol

18. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Agreed

19. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I thought this is a remake of Kat E. and Por’s Lakorn, no?

20. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

It's not a remake but the 4th part to the series. I did like Kat/Por's part and Poo/Kwan's part. But the 3rd part with Baifern I didn't finish. It got old. I heard the ending upset so many people they redid it or something.