❤[ CH7] Nai Keun Nao Sang Dao Yung Oun (Pordeecom): Louise Hesse / Stephanie Auernig

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Yaam, Feb 27, 2018.

1. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker You're Average Person :)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww @xcinsationalx thank you so much! one of my favorite songs. Thank you! It gives me encouragement to keep on subbing! :icon12:

xcinsationalx and koojin like this.
  2. koojin

koojin Happy New YEAR 2019

NICE!! So your subbing this lakorn right now? Can You post up the link?

3. koojin

Who do you guys think pushed Lawita off the rooftop?

4. koojin

Here's the 2nd OST. I think this is a very cute song lol. It's that kinda music that makes you smile and waddle your head back n forth lol especially when they played this in the cute scenes with pranang.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  5. koojin

Louis freakin looks GOOD in green!!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  6. TubbyTinker

7. koojin

8. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

I'm so glad you like it dear! Thank you for all your hard work which allows all of us to enjoy this and so many other lakorns:cheer::icon12:

9. chi chi

chi chi sarNie Juvenile

Not a fan of Louis, he’s ok when he doesn’t moves his mouth or speak lol

10. koojin

The level of cuteness between pranang just keeps getting better! Like they are so cute! Pranang's relationship has build up very nicely so far. And seems like Prawat is going to confess his feelings for Lawita the next two eps! I CAN'T WAIT!

HNA0, PrincessKarina and TubbyTinker like this.
  11. koojin

The things that always ruins a romantic moment between pranangs
    1. Ringing Phone
    2.Grumbling Stomache
    3. Flashbacks
    my gosh lol

HNA0 and TubbyTinker like this.
  12. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

So many willing kisses, I'm actually kind of jealous for Mik. Lol because in both his lakorn with Steph he mostly is the one who has to force kisses on her! Ugh need to have Mik and Steph reunite asap when he return to the entertainment industry.

13. koojin

Prawat's shirt sure did get button up real fast N nice during that stare off between them LOL

14. koojin

Opening credits!! Must watch till the END

15. koojin

OMG! They finally released the opening OST + MV and there's such CUTE moments I can't stop fangirling!!! Moly their truly cute!!!!!!!

16. koojin

Already watched ep 7!!! Man, Mik does really loves LEW but dam that boy keeps doing stupid things LOL. He's thinking that by doing those things he can win lew back, but nope! It's a love that turns him stupid, selfish, and evil (poor guy) . Man I see why this Louis and Steph's second time working together! They're good chemistry and their so freakin cute!! I usually kinda like it more when pranangs bicker, but idk y for this lakorn I really can't wait for just continuous eps of pranang being all cute and lovey dovey!!! Prawat goin make it clear in tomorrow's ep!!! Excited!! BTW who do ya'll think is the one trying to kill Lew??

xcinsationalx likes this.
  17. its_ann

its_ann sarNie Hatchling

I am now a fan of Louis! This is my first time watching a lakorn with him and my oh my, I’ve been missing out. His acting isn’t terrible, I can definitely watch more of him. ;)

TubbyTinker and koojin like this.
  18. TubbyTinker

I've read spoilers for future episodes and my oh my, there's going to be cute scenes between Pawat and Lew but he's going to end up heartbroken at where I stopped...argh..

koojin likes this.
  19. koojin

I know! I've been listening to those youtube vids of upcoming eps. But didn't get too far. But I need to stop cause they're such spoilers lol.

20. koojin

Naruk tee sut

TubbyTinker likes this.