❤[ CH7] Nai Keun Nao Sang Dao Yung Oun (Pordeecom): Louise Hesse / Stephanie Auernig

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
glad you are enjoying this too @koojin LOL
I would come in here and spam with you but me got no time since I'm doing the subbing behind the scene hahaha. I think their chemistry is cute too. and next episode, episod 5, there's a mutual kiss! Me cannot wait!
NICE!! So your subbing this lakorn right now? Can You post up the link?

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Here's the 2nd OST. I think this is a very cute song lol. It's that kinda music that makes you smile and waddle your head back n forth lol especially when they played this in the cute scenes with pranang.

Last edited:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Louis freakin looks GOOD in green!!

Last edited:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
The level of cuteness between pranang just keeps getting better! Like they are so cute! Pranang's relationship has build up very nicely so far. And seems like Prawat is going to confess his feelings for Lawita the next two eps! I CAN'T WAIT!

Yaam

sarNie Adult
So many willing kisses, I'm actually kind of jealous for Mik. Lol because in both his lakorn with Steph he mostly is the one who has to force kisses on her! Ugh need to have Mik and Steph reunite asap when he return to the entertainment industry.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Prawat's shirt sure did get button up real fast N nice during that stare off between them LOL

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Opening credits!! Must watch till the END

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
OMG! They finally released the opening OST + MV and there's such CUTE moments I can't stop fangirling!!! Moly their truly cute!!!!!!!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Already watched ep 7!!! Man, Mik does really loves LEW but dam that boy keeps doing stupid things LOL. He's thinking that by doing those things he can win lew back, but nope! It's a love that turns him stupid, selfish, and evil (poor guy) . Man I see why this Louis and Steph's second time working together! They're good chemistry and their so freakin cute!! I usually kinda like it more when pranangs bicker, but idk y for this lakorn I really can't wait for just continuous eps of pranang being all cute and lovey dovey!!! Prawat goin make it clear in tomorrow's ep!!! Excited!! BTW who do ya'll think is the one trying to kill Lew??

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I've read spoilers for future episodes and my oh my, there's going to be cute scenes between Pawat and Lew but he's going to end up heartbroken at where I stopped...argh..

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I've read spoilers for future episodes and my oh my, there's going to be cute scenes between Pawat and Lew but he's going to end up heartbroken at where I stopped...argh..
I know! I've been listening to those youtube vids of upcoming eps. But didn't get too far. But I need to stop cause they're such spoilers lol.