❤[ CH7] Nai Keun Nao Sang Dao Yung Oun (Pordeecom): Louise Hesse / Stephanie Auernig

Discussion in '2018' started by Yaam, Feb 27, 2018.

1. koojin

koojin I know you're lookin at Steph's abszzzz

You should give it a try...just saying. And you right! Steph is gorgeous as always!

2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Louie looks cute at first glance but the more you at him the less attractive he gets :risas3: I need to stop being so mean lol

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    PrincessKarina and Koy123 like this.
  3. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

He looks better in pictures than in motion. Okay we both need to stop. Lol

PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

He looks worse in motion lol then that’s really bad! Okay I’m gonna zip my mouth now haha I’ll try to watch ep 1 sometime this week

Koy123 likes this.
  5. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah he’s unattractive halfie.

SuzieJ likes this.
  6. koojin

Ep 3 ! Man this lakorn has some cute a*ss scenes beetween PraNang it's refreshing.. I wonder if they're going to release the other OST cause it sounds nice lol the song gives me a warm happy country vibe. Fuzzy.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  7. koojin

Someone come join me and spam with me here. I'm lonely. This lakorn ain't so bad.

PrincessKarina likes this.
  8. Lol. How are you?

koojin likes this.
  9. Steph is nice looking. Meaty in the right places. Not stick and bones. ;)

koojin likes this.
  10. koojin

Hey there! So you're watching the lakorn right?? If so, what do you think of it so far?

11. Uh lol I’m actually am not watching it. Nor any lakorn right now. I’m not into channel 7 and their lakorns. I just saw how cute this Steph is so I dropped by. I’m bored too. What’s your thought on it? Is it worth my time?

koojin likes this.
  12. koojin

Well in my opinion wise, yes I think it's a really good lakorn. Mystery+Drama+Romantic+comedy. And the location of the drama is beautiful. Wardrobes of are nice. OSTs are good. And of course the Chemistry between PraNang is so cute. You should give it a try. Maybe ep 1 and let me know your thoughts. Lol

13. Lol sounds good dear! Whenever I do I will inform you. Steph is cute though. ;)

koojin likes this.
  14. Is this lakorn on air right now? English subs?

koojin likes this.
  15. koojin

Yes. This lakorn is currently airing right now already at 4 eps.
    And about eng subs, I don't know if anyones subbing. Because I usually just watch lakorns raw.

16. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker You're Average Person :)

glad you are enjoying this too @koojin LOL
    I would come in here and spam with you but me got no time since I'm doing the subbing behind the scene hahaha. I think their chemistry is cute too. and next episode, episod 5, there's a mutual kiss! Me cannot wait!

17. Aw thanks dear for this info.

koojin likes this.
  18. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Just watched the first 4 episodes and personally, I think Louis and Steph have pretty good chemistry. The storyline is different enough from the usual that I'm curious to see how it plays out.

koojin and TubbyTinker like this.
  19. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

20. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

I'm so glad Louis and Steph are paired up again because I was not going to watch their full action genre first lakorn together. They're so cute together, so happy to see them be sweet and romantic with each other although I'll keep repeating that I'd still rather love it if Mik was in here instead (lol) because him and Steph do need a full pure and sincere romance love story!!!! Looks like there will be alot of sweet and alone time for Louis and Steph, totally looking forward to it!

Cupid Candy, koojin and TubbyTinker like this.