❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think they cut more tho!! There are pictures show she awaken first and was seen dazed by his sleeping form LOLLL , im thinking they don't want to show the nek enjoy it to much :risas3: rat. The director must be a woman.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yeah I was trying to watch clips from the latest episode but it was blocked on YT for me so I had to go on Mello. I could only see the FIN scenes on YT. That's how I noticed they cut it. Mello was the full scenes
So... Their YT ver. is edited? Hmmm.... I was waiting for the lip lock and thought maybe they only took stills but didn't add it to the episode.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Yeah I was trying to watch clips from the latest episode but it was blocked on YT for me so I had to go on Mello. I could only see the FIN scenes on YT. That's how I noticed they cut it. Mello was the full scenes
I saw only a bit live and those short clips on ig only.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
That scene where the dad walked in on them was awkward and funny at the same time. I’ve never seen anyone walked in on the parangs after love making in lakorns before. This is a first. Lol
It always the praek with the nangrai on the bed but nothing happened and the nangek walks in :risas3::risas3: