❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
He read his mothers diary entry, blaming on Sakdinai for everything in the past.
The scenes isnt following the summary but same events just happening differently
I havent read thru the summary but i think I'll do it after this.
i think i saw kiew crying while wearing a wedding dress....is he going to dl exactly like Dad did??

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I just be coming out the cave with lit torch when there skinship scene, ect , ect , loll i don't watch much lakorn either, just certain one tho
welcome to the party @sarN ! You're in for a lot of skinship in this lakorn. The best thing is that it moves at a very good pace. Not slow and draggy at all.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Oh , im an easy woman, don't take much persuading, just show me a bed scene is enough lol
Check out prom mai dai likit theres a willing between bie and esther and a bathroom scene between the second pairing.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
He read his mothers diary entry, blaming on Sakdinai for everything in the past.
The scenes isnt following the summary but same events just happening differently
Wow, yes reading the mom's diary is out of sequence comparing to the summary. Which means Pete is portrayed as more calculating on his quest for vengeance against his dad. My heart is starting to hurt for Kiew and in the process Pete will be hurting himself too.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Its kind of funnie but embarrassing that the dad found both his kids ( even tho they not siblings but still !) in bed together LOL and so awkward when followed be more ppl :risas3: , then for the dad to tell them to get dress LoLLLLL
I know...OMG. Just when they have a chance for some sweet times together, they got interrupted by all these people! :facepalm::risas3:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Had second hand embarrassment when they got caught in bed. 5555
I don't think Pete will intentionally hurt Kiew but he'll be mislead by the two idiot friends of his. Which will then result in hurting Kiew....

The look on Chaiya's face when she saw them in bed was like her getting her cake taken away! 5555
Chris is just a dumb guy. He blindly loves Chaiya and will throw any of his other friends away if Chaiya wants it.

The parents in the show were stupid besotted emotionally driven adults. How could Pete's mom blame her infidelity on the Sakdinai? Like hello ma'am, YOU were sad so YOU decided to go sleep with some other man. Take responsibility for that. Two wrongs don't make it right. Sakdinai is wrong for his part on leaving before consummating the marriage but that doesn't cancel out the fact that Mrs. Sakdinai also went to cheat. The mom is so wrong for writing her diary in that way. That's like making your own child feel the hate and negativity.... pffft hate parents who do that. From what we saw, even though Sakdinai ignored his wife he didn't ignore Pete. He seem to love and care for Pete a lot.