❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
RIGHT! I love JMA and all but dang I prefer to watch this and it's crazy how popular the actors are in the other lakorns but this
lakorn's rating is doing pretty good. I am glad though that people are actually toning into this.
Great lakorn is doing bad as well. Actually this is not the actors that "make" the actor but this is the lakorn (and the hype) that sells the actor.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I feel like evening lakorn is the better time slot compared to prime time. Prime time is too late in my opinion. The time slot as well as the plot is the reason this lakorn is doing so good. Hopefully it keeps going up. Give the A-listers a run for their money lol

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Pon actually mentioned he started working out during the filming because of the shirtless scene(s). Kiddo to him because he looks great.

I hope the time between pranangs thinking they're siblings and finding out the truth isn't dragged out.
They find out tonight.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep8 part 1/3 around 7:50

Scene: Pete pulls Kew into an empty room & they argue... backhug... get close enough to share breath... more arguing about Kew being named the heir...

Kew: You hate me, and I hate you too! Stop bothering me!

Pete: We both hate each other. Being close together is a good torment!

Y'all Pete is a little sadistic and savage. He's totally lovingly hating her.
Pete is such a stalker too. He can't handle anyone being close to Kew. He is so irrational. LOL

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I love his love for her. I bet it would hurt really bad in real life if the person you fell in love with ended up being your sibling.

The way he just handles her... Ugh I'd faint.

They deserve high ratings.
I am starting to fall in love with this pair. :love: I hope the ratings continue to climb! I will find time to help promote and probably do some graphics and post on my IG!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wait so they are real siblings?? Noooo like real blood siblings? Or is there a twist to this cause that’s nasty lol

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
:clap::love::love::love:
View attachment 29862 he got a plate number that says Kew.
I also found out 334 is an angel number
Kew 334
Their willingness to give themselves to others in an emotional sense fits into the whole picture of the understanding of other people. Subsequently, number 334 is for the most people the best and trustworthy friend; she has friendships that last many decades. On the other hand, number 334 is pleased to be someone’s support; she feels great when she can advise someone.

Pete is so cute he thinks she’s an angel.