❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If this continues doing really good, there more chance he might get more lead roles but probably evening lakorn.. cause primetime is mostly older gen.
Natalie and Puen made it to prime time and they mostly are in evening time slots so Pon might have a chance. Plus a lot of younger girls these days like that flower boy look and Pon has that look so he might become really popular with the right type of lakorns and stuff

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Natalie and Puen made it to prime time and they mostly are in evening time slots so Pon might have a chance. Plus a lot of younger girls these days like that flower boy look and Pon has that look so he might become really popular with the right type of lakorns and stuff
Natalie is different though her first role was prime time slot and probably because she has connection up high.. she has only 3 roles and all lead, with denkhun primetime, with mai evening and puen primetime ...while Puen has been around for almost 6 years and only this year he got more lead roles for definite primetime slots. Pon just started and he was mostly supporting in primetime slots and this is his first lead role for evening. Its unlikely in my opinion that he's going to get an primetime slot as lead straight away because this is doing good. And theres so many popular males for primetime slot already that every production house wants to use.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Yes he is! He gets so jealous. While he's "tormenting" her, he's actually just using that excuse for skinship.
The writers made him out to be "the bully who is mean only because he likes her" :facepalm: The scene where he was stalking her in the hallway at school and then walks up to her without saying anything and knocks her books down then walks away with a smile. WTF was that? Aren't they in college? Such an a-hole privileged brat! I despise him just as much as his friend Chris. Haha

Last edited:

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Ok. I’m on ep 10 and even though this drama is very cliche/predictable, I like it. Who is this Pon guy? He has that flower boy look, but also has a “manly” look as well. I’m usually not a flower boy type, but he’s a total game changer. His character is horrible, but he’s acting isn’t that bad either. I see a lot of room for improvement and potential for him.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh, I really feel bad for Pete and Kiew these last few episodes but especially Pete. It's heartbreak to see so many bombshells throwing at our spoiled manchild, Pete!
I can't watch for next week. Finally, we will see some sweet moments before another storm.

cr to original uploaders

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Here's my first fan creation on this lakorn.

LOVE THEM! THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL!

Episode 11 was pretty low-key. Nothing much happened except the reveal of the DNA testing.

Episode 12 is what I'm waiting for. There are some sweet romantic scenes coming up. In the preview after EP11, Pete confessed his feelings.... SO UHHHH.... we're going to swoon. Monday can hurry up.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
LOVE THEM! THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL!

Episode 11 was pretty low-key. Nothing much happened except the reveal of the DNA testing.

Episode 12 is what I'm waiting for. There are some sweet romantic scenes coming up. In the preview after EP11, Pete confessed his feelings.... SO UHHHH.... we're going to swoon. Monday can hurry up.
Thats really pretty. You should post on ig and tag the production love drama and use the drama hashtag. Also tag and hashtag bua and pon
Thank you.
I will post it soon on my IG.