❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Kangsadan has a peaceful life with her mother. But that tranquility was lost when Kangsadan's mother passed away, her lover also left her.
As if Kangsadan's life had fallen into deadlock, a wealthy man appeared to help her. He helped Kangsadan retain her mother's house, helping Kangsadan go abroad to study, provided she moved to his home at the time and graduated to his company.
Kangsadan vaguely goes to the good-hearted manwho lives there, but with an unclear identity that makes people around him think that she is his wife.
Pete is the son of a well-known entrepreneur in the tea industry, and he's doesn't pay attention to girls. But in Pete's heart there is always the shadow of a cheerful, innocent little girl who he accidentally hurt until he realizes his feelings. Pete meets the girl under the condition that people around her say she is the "wife" of his father.
Pete felt shock and hurt that he cut off any contact and abroad.
Four years after his father had a stroke, Pete was now a successful man returning to Kangsadan's succession. Pete wants to take revenge on his father, so he will marry Kangsadan.
Deeply hurt, Pete thinks that he can not love anyone anymore. But after all, his heart was once again shaking with the old girl who had tormented him.
Although Pete's heart keeps thumping because of Kangsadan, he repeatedly hurts her. Kangsadan, unable to endure the hurt that Pete caused, decided to leave his life with his baby in her stomach. (cr: mydramalist.com)
I'm actually really excited for this one. I remember seeing pics and clips of them on ig and thought they looked cute together. I hope it airs soon.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Not feeling praek maybe it's the hair... Lol the only praek I like Bua with is Pop too - he's the only praek she's had so far before this lakorn. Bua has a baby face herself. If Toey can be prime time nangek then Bua should too!

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Toey is always a supporting lead to me, bua is beautiful & cute she should be a leading lady.
Some ppl don't like Bua bc they've seen her in KC first. I've never watched that lakorn or any lakorn of Bua until the one with Pop, so I really like her. She's really cute! Baby face looking and petite. Also she remind me of Pat when she Pat was alot younger of course.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw her in KC and granted her character was annoying there, it doesn't say anything about her as an actress. She was just playing her role. I really liked her and Pop in Khum Mae Suam Roy, as anyone who follows me on youtube would know lol. The storyline sounds good so I'm excited. I don't mind the actor he was okay in the lakorn with Alex and Pream. Though I do agree, I wish this lakorn was with Pop :p Hopefully they reunite soon.

Last edited:

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
It's actually based on a novel and I was able to find a summary online with the help of google translate. So here's another synopsis.

Kangsadan is a dreamer who used to view the world in an positive light until her pink colored world changed when she became the woman of Punsakorn, the only man she loves. He made her an offer for her to become his mistress in exchange for the house, the only memory she has left of her mother. Punsakorn is the only heir of a millionaire/billionaire who hides his cruel coldness under his good looks. He says he never has eyes for Kangsadan, the little girl who fell in love with him. But one day his heart began to waver.
Kangsadan stepped up to the status as the woman his father loves. (More like his father adores her like she is his own daughter kind-of-way.) With resentment in his heart, Punsakorn decided to turn his back on his family. After four years, he came back as a charming and handsome businessman to become business rivals with his father's company. He returned in order to take everything back, and Kangsadan will be the first person he takes revenge on.

Last edited: