❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
This actually sounds interesting and good but I can’t see the P’ek as a meanie after seeing him in SRNC. He was so gentle & nice lol. If I do end up watching this, it’d take a while for me to get use to.

rae

sarNie Adult
This actually sounds interesting and good but I can’t see the P’ek as a meanie after seeing him in SRNC. He was so gentle & nice lol. If I do end up watching this, it’d take a while for me to get use to.
i agree that i can't see the pek as this cold, cruel character as described in the synopsis. he's so innocently baby faced that i can't really envision him propositioning nek or trying to get revenge later on. :eek::risas3:

edit: i just looked up the pek, no wonder he looks young, he IS young! he's born in 1996....

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree that i can't see the pek as this cold, cruel character as described in the synopsis. he's so innocently baby faced that i can't really envision him propositioning nek or trying to get revenge later on. :eek::risas3:

edit: i just looked up the pek, no wonder he looks young, he IS young! he's born in 1996....
Aha yeah. He’s a youngin. I mean I’m one yr younger but this baby face might just impress me. I warmed up to him in SRNC but let’s hope for the best! Haha. I mean I’m just not convinced with him try to be all up on N’ek & being kind of rough but we’ll see.

Reactions: rae

rae

sarNie Adult
Aha yeah. He’s a youngin. I mean I’m one yr younger but this baby face might just impress me. I warmed up to him in SRNC but let’s hope for the best! Haha. I mean I’m just not convinced with him try to be all up on N’ek & being kind of rough but we’ll see.
hopefully his acting can make up for his baby face. :p i did see some bts clips and he seems to have a different styling that makes him look a bit more mature. who knows, i might even be wowed when the trailer and ost comes out lol. hopefully this airs soon, i need some slapandkiss in my life. :risas3:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
hopefully his acting can make up for his baby face. :p i did see some bts clips and he seems to have a different styling that makes him look a bit more mature. who knows, i might even be wowed when the trailer and ost comes out lol. hopefully this airs soon, i need some slapandkiss in my life. :risas3:
Haha me too girl! I need some slap kiss. I’m just hoping this won’t go down the Rak Rai route since it’s an evening Lakorn.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I’m excited to this lakorn. The storyline is just my cup of tea.

I really liked Bua in KMKR. I loved Bua/Pop chemistry. They are so cute together. I hope they pair again.

As for Pon, I didn’t like him at first but after watching SRNC I fell in love with him. He’s too lovely for my heart. :love:. I really want see Pon with Lena again. They are one of my fav couples! :)

Vico

sarNie Adult
I’m curious to see what Pon is worth as a slap and kiss p’ek, I’ve only seen him in Sanae Rak Nang Cin and he was really cute
Thank Heavens, nekomeowmeow will sub it for sure so I’ll quickly know ^^

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
owh, i'm all for new pairing. and the synopsis sounds really good although revenge lakorn is not really up my alley. Pon was such a gentleman in SRNC i wonder how will he potrays a revenge-motivated character so i'm looking forward to that. i barely remember Bua from KC but she really captured my heart in KMSR. i love that she can play both strong and gentle character.