❤[CH3] Sai Tarn Hua Jai (Makers Group) : James Ma/Mint Chalida / Alex Rendel /Prim Prima / Carissa S

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I don't think I would ever fall in love with James if it weren't for you Jana. ^_^, I watched Ka Badin for Matt, and then you recruited me, so I went and watched KCR and fell more in love with both him and Mint! Lol funny how that works out. Crossing my fingers for the script.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol in the old version...he barely chase her...he went to see her 1? Maybe 2 x but she was with her new boss n said she was getting married. ....hahaha

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I actually enjoyed the old version and happy that Mint is taking this  lakorn along with James Ma. My perspective of this lakorn is different from many views or at least this was how I remember from the old version.
1. Pra ek and Khun Ying love is more of admiration from childhood. He always thought she is the princess and he wants her, but the idol is not the right person. He thinks he loves her, jus like everyone think they love their first crush and because she tried to push him aside, it made him want her more, but that can't be considered of love. 
2. I believe he slowly build a love feeling toward nang ek as he knows her more, but just didn't realize she is really the woman he loves. Because she is not his type, he didn't think he will love her. She is not just a friend to him, but she's everything he needs; when he's sad, he wants to be with her, when he's happy he wants to share the story with her; this is more of a love feeling. It was sad, they didn't show much when he realized he loves her. I hope in Mint and James version, they will extend this part more. 
3. The other ladies, he never showed love interest in her (the sister). He always think she is a sister, which why he ran away when the mother tried to trick him to go into sleep with her. Thus she can't be consider as another woman of his.
4. The old lady like him, but he never showed any sign of love toward her either. He sees her as a friend's mother only. 

I hope in this version, they give more screen times for the pra nangs and make pra ek realize his feeling earlier toward nang ek and have him knee down to ask her for her love. That will be perfect for Mint and James. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Speaking of fan wars... they are beyond overrated. Don't these crazy fans who crazily harass and treat other people like crap realize they are hurting their bias more than helping? I can think of 2 Actors/Actresses that I used to love so much, but stopped watching their work because their fans were just too crazy. I remember I basically went on Pancake-Kwan strike during their feud because their fans were just terrible to each other! I mean how do you expect people to love the people you adore when you are over there mistreating everyone in their name? 

That aside,

I can't wait for this <3. I hope this and Piang Chun Khon Nee.... both airs in 2016 so I can see JMA two times in a year <3

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I actually tried to watch this lakorn again (2 month ago) funny now it's gonna be remake now ....but still the same....their interaction were good...but I never felt like P'k loved n'k...I felt like it was only Khun Ying until she died 30 min b4 the lakorn ended...

So this version I hope they show p'k having those feeling sooner mid-lakorn ...

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Hokulanii_ said:
He said Khun Ying is someone he looks up at; like a rabbit looking up to the moon. As for Siriganya, she is a friend, a partner that walks side by side with him. They hug. The end.

Whuutttttttt!...I'd rather be the moon than a certain friend. That line totally screams out to me that he wanted Khun Ying, but could not have her; on the other hand, Siriganya is someone who fits with him well so he should stick with her.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I honestly agree with you that it means infatuation thus I stated that he wanted khun ying but that doesn't mean that at one certain point he did not love her. She was his child hood love, the girl he had only eyes for and wanted to be with. He was willing to forgive her after she became a sex addict. If he really was a gentlemen and valued his relationship with her then sleeping with her must have meant something more for him. I know also that I'm supposed to believe that his love with siriganya is a different kind of love and supposedly more healthy, but I can't help and feel cheated for siriganya when during those times he had only eyes for khun ying and his closing words with her were not doing so well for me.

Lol, but what freaked me out was that he slept with khun ying. Makes me think of fai lang fai - what if she catched aids since she was sleeping around and those guys must have been sleeping around.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Lol! He's way too blind!

Hopefully, they change up the storyline a bit. I would have been fine with him just infatuated with her, but sleeping with her is a different story. It's a no, no in my book.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They were gonna get married. ..slept together. She got poisoned....if that didn't happen he wouldn't go to nk