❤[CH3] Ra Rerng Fai (Citizen Kane) : Ken Theeradeth/ Noon Woranuch

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait!! First of all, I wish they didn't pick Peter's voice to represent Ken's feelings in here ahahha but the song is so mediocre anyway. It looks like this is the more sensitive Kavee.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing but damn the dudes voice puts me to sleep lol

I hope there’s another ost for Noon and that it’ll be better and more catchy.
Yeah I am not liking the song very much, but the lakorn itself looks good.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yeah I am not liking the song very much, but the lakorn itself looks good.
Yea Ken does look good! Haha :D Noons okay, I wish she had a different hairstyle though she’s always in that straight hair all the time.. but whatever, no use complaining now lol

But she looks like she’s crying in every scene so far. She looks really vulnerable to say.

The Lakorn does look good to say haha :D

mayag

sarNie Adult
That's Peter Corp singing the OST??? Wow I didn't know he could sing! And I would have never expected his singing voice to sound so old!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Is this a remake, or original? Can't remember lol reminds me of Nangfah gub Satan.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Gaaaahh! I MISS KEN SO MUCH. The teaser didn't really impress me though. I'll watch it for Ken but I have a feeling I'm gonna drop this later. Come on ch3, give Ken more roles!

@xcinsationalx; I believe Thippy will be subbing this.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Gaaaahh! I MISS KEN SO MUCH. The teaser didn't really impress me though. I'll watch it for Ken but I have a feeling I'm gonna drop this later. Come on ch3, give Ken more roles!

@xcinsationalx; I believe Thippy will be subbing this.
Sadly, he hasn't been working with another other production much. He's been busy working behind the scene with his wife or as the praek for her dramas....

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe after this lakorn, Ken can work with other productions. He has to get pair up with Matt first before he retired. Lol
I feel Noi Busakorn is too insecure. She woud rather pair her husband with a bad actress like Chompoo non stop than he explores and pair with younger hotter and better actresses. Look at the type of actresses she approaches to pair with her husband ? The type she feels secure with

Last edited: