❤[CH3] Ra Rerng Fai (Citizen Kane) : Ken Theeradeth/ Noon Woranuch

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Nune post about the drama that will air............. soon.:facepalm:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbJw02OB9qv/

/Edit
Likely to air in Dec after one of the current airing dramas Buang Bunjathorn, Sai Tarn Hua Jai or Ruk Gun Punlawan which will end first cause it's fri-sat-sun slot

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
If I'm not mistaken, the lakorn will air after Buang Banjathorn. I think 4/12 from the instagram.
Uh...Please let's make my wait's worth.:crybaby2:
Thanks for the update. I am so excited for this lakorn to air! I felt like I have been waiting a life time already :facepalm:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I hope this is good, currently bored with nothing to watch lolz

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
I'm looking forward to all of their love scenes... like the shower scene... I don't mind noon slapping ken around too ahahha And her pouring water on him in bed.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm looking forward to all of their love scenes... like the shower scene... I don't mind noon slapping ken around too ahahha And her pouring water on him in bed.
Hahha same. I am looking forward to all those scenes too. I have been waiting for this one to air since the teaser was released and it’s finally airing yay! :cheer:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Watching that teaser of Noon being mean is almost like she’s about to cry. She seems a little weak playing the mean acting, but overall their sweet scenes will be cuteness overload. Maybe I’ll get super excited once this airs lolz :p